Brady Bunch Story Challenge; Past Ass, Brady Phases,That's Crazy - Cover

Brady Bunch Story Challenge; Past Ass, Brady Phases,That's Crazy

Copyright© 2019 by Gator

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My submission in the Brady Bunch Story Challenge in story form tries to catch the feel of the show with all characters over eighteen years-old during different events. I will leave to the readers how much is 'true discipline' and how much is fantasy bliss.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Crime   Fan Fiction   Mystery   School   Workplace   Humiliation   Spanking  

I do not own the show The Brady Bunch, or any of the characters, as they belong to CBS and their studio partners.

This is a work of fiction, a parody and contains a firm spanking of an adult, nineteen year-old male by his angry stern coach and person life instructor who has caught Greg taking his ‘ butt watching hobby to an unacceptable level where there are complaints and he might be expelled. A blown play after winning was side-stepped by his backfield in motion eying his own tight end letting down the school when button hook pass was poorly thrown over the receiver’s head...

Plus, it also includes voyeurism and repercussions for Brian. It should be read only by adult readers of eighteen years old or older. If this subject matter offends you do not read, you have been warned. All characters in this story are nineteen years of age or older. Please read and review. This is now an active story. of where the story should go next.


Several months of the summer had passed since I, now a graduated from Westdale High. When I look back and reflect on how I wound up a better quarterback and our team a more consistent and productive backfield, I still have trouble believing how it all came together as I matriculated to my first year at tiny, but mighty King College. At nineteen years-old and a upcoming freshman to succeed on the field in college I nodded to learn to focus on the game.

Greg brushed his fair hair that hung unkempt in blonde strand around his baby-fat face. While most guys had lost their baby-fat cheeks his stood out giving the recently turned nineteen year-old a baby face appearance to the blue eyed boy. An unladylike habit the pretty coed displayed occurred now as she was standing in the school hallway in her tight stone white bottom pants with a visible panty line. Greg was aware of the attention I was showing to her cute caboose and it just made her more determined that I be punished in a manner I would find quite objectionable.

Laid bare, from now on there could be no distractions of any kind and that included behinds! In the past subtle steps had been taken, but I still capriciously reacted to ‘butts’ like It was cat nip and my argument to my new football coach was I couldn’t control it, my desire, so I wouldn’t stop and he could not help my ‘butt watching obsession.’

Big butts, little butts, fleshy ones or skinny female tails of any variety, it didn’t matter to Greg. However, he turned my art of fanny watching on its head and made me finally see the errors of my way. I want to make it perfectly clear I am not his slave. I am not demeaned I am lifted up and my life with his discipline is rewarding and it shows in academia and field results.

Now, together let’s step back in the past with me and see how this new dawned as he pulled down my uniform pants, EVERLAST branded in the panty-band of my underwear and my strap which I imagined for my coach, a framed lightly speckle dimpled with light blonde- haired all over my ass.

Some would say I was masterfully manipulated by a cagey lifestyle instructor/ coach. He brought my unproductive life in the classroom and football field with enforced subtle domination. It occurred when my instructor laced discipline with an awakening of something I secretly desired. Something I was too scared or too stupid to ask for. A dear need I am currently involved and I was totally in...

Looking back in hindsight, I saw Greg the student and smart quarterback, I saw what now had caused me to howl, but there was a wonderful new fulfilled feeling and it was evident in my life. It was evident in my actions as well and the poor way I focused on ‘butts and butt lines’ in the past and treated others as sex objects in the past, that a new day through my being spanking had dawned.

In Charlotte a back on the King High School football team, had parted ways after enjoying stardom as the winning quarterback. And, nobody mentioned his continuous butt watching because he won the games. I had been reluctant to go farther down the road to being dominated and taking it in the pocket school if i was a willing pawn from the beginning in his plan?

Was this whole affair a treacherous plot of a sadist? And, if, so why was I so dam willingly to buy it hook, line and sinker? Once he jumped on my capricious indiscreet behavior the rest was history! He struck a deal with the outraged coed claiming it was the art of the deal. When his plan was implemented I did not have a chance to see it coming. Self actualization had occurred which some may find unusual.


The Brady Guy got down off his high horse from his chair. His feminine near shoulder length blonde hair bounced off his shoulders. However, Greg had agreed his coach would make the necessary adjustments to my despicable behavior from earlier a He swung her hips from side to side out the door to walk to class. Roommates Dale and Binky were gone until Sunday night. We would have our privacy and the whole place to ourselves all weekend.”

Greg, now nineteen years-old was in awe and had great respect for his football coach and the rest of the guys knew it. But they did not know I had a proclivity to spanking fantasies.

“I don’t know what I was thinking. How could I miss such a simple pass like that, when he was wide open, Greg said taking the heat for the poor throw.

“What, no coach that is just some harmless butt watching, Greg proclaimed.

Your brazen ‘butt watching went from harmless fun to bun distraction and I can’t have that on the field during games or even

“The truth, can you handle the truth, Greg? Howl all you want, but we are going to get this ‘shit’ out of your system!”

It was true Greg had a hobby looking at hot bots, but what really made him melt and his knees begin to shake and buckle was when he zeroed in on his tight end as he ran down the field performing a pattern. As the quarterback pumped the ball in his hand, he imagined it was the hung jock in front of his wide eyed face. Back and forth the muscular buttocks swished his teammate’s bottom tightly packed in his football pants. And, just before he spun on a dime to finish the button hook pattern, Greg got a full on view of his butt crack delineated and pooch out from the uniform. And, of course the visible pant line had him made a point to walk behind. ^^^^^^^^

In college one usually finds an instructor who they go to for advice. I found that special instructor after I turned twenty years old and a sophomore. Unfortunately as I sat in his office he was disappointed in what another student had told him about my recent behavior.

“Telling her you can see her visible panty line. You clued Greg you were really into her butt and that my friend is not cool.”

“I meant no harm. I was just pointing out I could see the crack between his butt through his pants.”

“That’s not cool Greg here at King College. We see your need to be marked and coach Campbell intends you get marked for guidance and feel the heat!”

“Oh shit, what have I done?”

“Yep, you got your ass in hot water, but don’t get your panties in a bunch.”

“I don’t appreciate your panties in a bunch snarky remark. It’s uncalled for.

“Ironically if I handle it the way Greg has suggested she demands that you wear panties as an object lesson during your punishment.”

“Punishment, what kind of punishment do you have in mind?”

“Do you trust me to get Greg not to tell and avoid having severe punishment administered?”

“Coach, really that kid is whacked!”

“Look I understand how you feel, but let me outline your choices for mentioning Art’s, so called panty lines. Either you let me spank your bottom until it looks like a red and purple colored art piece or I can let our prima donna go directly to Dean Deal. I was with an ass’s eye of caving and then I thought about the spontaneous spank I had given Greg meaning no harm and decided it was in my best interest to submit.

^^^^^^^^ “I’ve had enough of this young man!” He told me your butt watching and pant line infatuation has gone too far!” My coach said. “Punishment, what kind of punishment do you have in mind?” Greg curiously asked his coach. “It’s physical punishment or I am going to kick you off the team!” My football coach sat down in a wooden chair, brushed off the lap of his black slacks and firmly pulls his stunned student over his lap bottom up. “Maybe someone should, but nobody in the past as cared to do even that!” “Okay Greg you say I won’t take the time even to give you a spanking, because I don’t care enough about you. Well consider my hand I am going to connect to your backside evidence I do care!”

Laying there with my clothed bottom, nope make it my EVERLAST tagged in the back=band under pants down bare bottom in the air not trying to get up or wiggle off my concerned coach’s lap

My coach and newly minted mentor’s steady hand at the ready began. Spank and I bottom bucked on his lap slightly as I settled back down over coach’s lap and a certainty this was going to be bad enveloped my every thought.

Greg Brady POV:

My name is Greg and I have two crazy friends. My younger friend Paul, eighteen had actually managed to get spanked by our mom for peeking on me watching my under-pant-clad bottom in a glass mirror located behind me. My coach had used a round wooden paddle, aka Jokari Paddle. He used to spank his cute butt. How does one get spanked during holiday break, you ask? I was away, not at home or college. Instead my days were filled with preparation for the upcoming California Games with the King College football team.

Kenny, my other immature friend took notice of the red and light purple bruised condition of his buddy’s bottom. We both saw what mom had done to Greg’s butt when Greg had blown the big pay with his butt watching!

“What do you want, butt wipe,” Coach asked with a sneer, but after Greg pulled down his shorts, even the school bitch was impressed. The snooty, Cordelia, the head King College cheerleader snidely suggested Greg go across the hall to my room and see if I had some Vaseline cream with Arnica to sooth his swollen red bottom.

COACH POV:

Soon Greg was bottoms up over my lap as his concerned cheerleader sister lovingly rubbed the cold cream into his cherry red in color-and filled with heat. ass cheeks. However, my cream coated hand was also capable of adding a mean sting to a proffered bare bottom. I decided my bitch of a friend needed a stringent refresher, so I gave him a spanking which re-ignited the fires in his cute tushy that had just begun to cool down.

I whacked his little bare butt until it was redder than a stop light in Sunnydale His masculine round bottom took on a glow as I listened to Greg sweetly cry. I feared no reprisal of my own for my deed. What was he going to do, tell mom I had spanked him for putting Texas Pete sauce in the seat of my panties?

In hindsight I realize now that had been a bad idea. I had not taken in account Greg’s desire to get even. After his spanking from me, it was clear he was peeved at me. He immediately got up off my bed and yanked up his shorts up with his mouth opened wide. Greg winced in pain as his underwear made contact and scratched his red bare bottom. I bet Greg wished he had not gotten his skill set up.

I was confident I had made a real mess of my quarterback’s butt! I bet he wouldn’t call the one he saw in his mind as a love interest. Too spite me he put Texas Pete sauce in my panties again like he had that morning. Thanks to his mean prank I had to sit uncomfortably on my burning butt while doing my best not to stir attention in my direction as we attended the football exhibition my friends were watching at Westdale High School.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.