Brady Bunch Story Challenge; Past Ass, Brady Phases,That's Crazy
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by Gator

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My submission in the Brady Bunch Story Challenge in story form tries to catch the feel of the show with all characters over eighteen years-old during different events. I will leave to the readers how much is 'true discipline' and how much is fantasy bliss.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Crime   Fan Fiction   Mystery   School   Workplace   Humiliation   Spanking  

Not A Fan Of Jan

Disclaimer: I don’t own the television show or characters which appear in the television show, The Brady Bunch. This is written as a parody and farce in comparison to any plot of the show. I make no money from the writing or posting of this story.

I hope after reading this short story you will take a moment to vote using the merits as an honest rating vote.

Author’s Note: This is set with all the Brady Kids at least eighteen years-old and all but the two youngest two in college.

Amongst the steam and high humidity heat life goes on, like a punch from the air. There was urgency in steps to make your way back out of the oppressive heat. Jan no longer sixteen, but a more advance senior cheerleader who had turned eighteen. In a capricious decision had decided she needed to make a change. so, the times were changing and, so was Jan and not for the better. It all started when Jan showed up in Arnolds wearing the “Red Riders Jacket. Greg saw red, but decided to give her time to come to her senses. Besides, he was sure when his mom and dad found out about her latest venture their scorn would leave Jan in tatters. Jan thought it was time to become cool. she even made fun of Peter and Bobby as their Red Riders took their jabs at the nerds. The gang at Arnolds was dumbfounded by the new Jan and when Peter was told he went ballistic. Unabashedly Jan intimidated and made fun of Greg’s friend. Gone was the mild mannered popular student and cheerleader and in its place was the Westdale High senior and adult who was being an ‘ass.’ That’s what Bobby and Peter told Greg who went to Carmine and Peter for advice. It had been a hurtful meeting with news of the rumble in the schools hallway lined with the tall senior lockers. The guys would hide in the lockers and surprise the Red Riders with Jan in tow.

The usually deserted high school hallway was lined with tall lockers, big enough for more than books and coats. While the others got into the locker to await The Red Devil’s, Greg viewed his 18 year-old sister as he noticed pretty, long brown haired woman swish and sway her round, shapely bottom packed into tight pajama pants. Later, that night I saw that same young woman perched on her hands and knees on the floor. I recognized it was Jan in a curtsey humiliating pose. Her white blouse had ridden up baring the upper part of her butt cheeks. Initiate’s position showed her panty line too. I dearly wanted to reach out and do more than touch those cheeks. I wanted to swat them and do it hard enough for her to feel it.

The newest initiate to The Red Riders, Jan Brady had second thoughts when she was told that she had to make out with every Red Devil. while Carmine, Peter as well as Peter, Bobby and big brother, Greg was HOT and he was determined this was going to be

“One Hot Night.”

Red Riders; Jan’s Initiation

“I don’t know how I’m going to Pop down for long,” Jan whined.

“For your initiation you have to ‘neck’ with every member of the Red Riders.”

Jan had wanted to be a Red Devil, but instead Greg had given her the devil!

“Look, you guys can fight if you want too. I’m going home!”

“That’s right Greg they said to be initiated I had you neck with every one of the Red Riders.”

“Jan, you endangered yourself and your friends. Maybe you should be initiated!”

What are you going to do, Greg make me neck with Bobby and Peter!”

“Not exactly what I have in mind, Jan.”

“Ooo, on second thought, that Peter is dreamy. Let me pucker up”

“Pop it, Greg!”

“I’ll pop it, alright, young lady. Only I seriously doubt you’re going to feel much like ‘popping’ after our ‘talk.’ Greg predicted to the sister he still saw as his kid sister who needed his protection and guidance. Jan, for her part suddenly showed great concern across her still adorable chipmunk-featured face and baby fat cheeks evidence. All of which Greg saw as evidence of her recent past youth.


The now, grown girl who had reached an age of majority looked delightful with her still round baby-fat bottom encased in white flimsy panties that shined off the over head lights. roseate buttocks the final shot cracked down in the center of the bottom, probably, Greg thought, directly above the girl’s anus. Jan was sobbing now and it too her a few seconds to the suggestion she should now pull up her panties. Jan began to fix her panties. However, her butt felt twice its size as she carefully as she could maneuver the pink briefs taking great effort to avoid the rub of the elastic panty seams of the waistband and leg holes.


To Greg’s way of thinking, Jan had been mollycoddled by their mom and dad. to some that might sound simplistic, but to Greg it was slack discipline that led females to be emboldened to be naughty and exhibit bad behavior. Such was the case he had found in the way his girlfriend, the lovely, Marcia had been brought up and, now with his sister, Jan.

“Very well, Jan let’s go talk to mom and dad.”

“Wait Greg,” Jan spoke.

“It’s not Peter’s fault.

Yeah, I just wanted everyone to see me as all grown up, especially after turning eighteen.” Jan admitted. And, it wasn’t Bobby or Peter either they, didn’t bring it on, I did.”

“Well, that is not a surprise to me,” Greg said.

“I’m sorry, Jan said, her voice trembled with shock at the trouble she was now in.

“Jan what has gotten into you?” Greg continued. “Punish me!”

“Yeah, punish me yourself.”

“What do you mean?”

“You know, pop it. Punish me, Greg, and leave our parents out of it. Jan offered.

“Oh, that wouldn’t work!”

“What do you mean it wouldn’t work?” Jan asked.

“I couldn’t punish you. I just wouldn’t be severe enough!”

“Punish me, I will do whatever you say, Jan said thinking she was dodging ‘real punishment.”

“Very well then Jan, mom and dad would ground you for two months and there would be no dates except I can’t do any of that to you.” “That’s right, big brother,” Jan said feeling suddenly full of herself.

“But, you can have a date with a hairbrush!”

“Good and I will leave our parents, Mr. and Mrs. Brady out of it.

“You mean our parents!”

“Yes, our parents, you bad girl.”

“Yes, Greg, I was a naughty!”

Then we have deal, but, if you ever do this again, I will not just turn you over my lap, but turn you in to our beloved parents.” “Yes, sir, Jan answered in a choral response in a nervous shaky voice while subconsciously rubbing her butt without realizing it.


Even now as a young adult woman, they were tight, anyway, you could see the central cleft very clearly. The girl with hair of gold had an adorable peach of a rear end.

“Sure, Greg, but you don’t have to yell at me,” Jan turned in an about face, unbuckled her pants and pulled them down to her knees, leaving only her white cotton panties to cover her, pert well shaped backside. Jan, felt her upper lip involuntarily curl back and her sphincter muscle tightened noticeably to the eighteen year-old girl with long hair of gold.

“Well you wouldn’t have gotten spanked if you had not slapped my face in the heat of the night. Now get those panties down too,” I demanded and Rory complied, very reluctantly slipping them down at a snail’s pace to join her jeans below her knees. Her bottom marks stood out clearly in sight on the smooth surface of her satiny skin; spanning both her taut yet ripe mounds of her once snow white bottom cheeks.

Jan had her friend pick her up, because her butt was too flaming hot still for the newly minted eighteen year-old free of further pain to even drive back to her the Brady split level home.

“E-yahoo!”

“Greg, you know if you spank me too hard, I will walk funny!” “I’ll make you Pop funny, young lady, Greg angrily warned Jan.

Jan suddenly showed great concern across her chipmunk-face. “Greg, I don’t know how I’m going to Pop down a-tall.”

“That’s fine with me after all the trouble you have caused, Little Lady!

“Gee, Greg, rubs her butt,” Did you have to paddle me, so hard?” “I had to spank you hard enough to leave a lasting impression where it would settle in your memory banks in case of further foolishness.” “That you did big brother that you did!”

“Oh Greg, I’m bright red.” Jan, now you Pop on it!”


Greg sat on the toilet and tugged Jan, brother’s hand soon freeing her from her stooper. puffy-eyed Sticky Blues By billboard. She felt the paddle tap against the seat of her dress as she squeezed her eyes shut. Her bottom stuck out behind her and the dress was tight across it. Her dreses had become shorter and tighter as the weeks finishing high school passed and she wore jeans her backside a touch fuller in the green cotton dress with overall-like straps over each shoulder. “I really got myself into a pickle, this time, Greg,” Jan said in her chipmunk-facial style, The eighteen years-old he doomed!

“I’m afraid I’m not following what you’re trying to tell me, quote is his perplexed response.”

Greg carried the paddle Jan recognized from Greg, Peter and Bobby’s fraternity initiation. He was tapping it on her open palm with restrained anger.

Naughty Jan needs her bottom

To her chagrin, Jan realized she was wearing an old pair that was essentially Granny Panties. There was nothing attractive about them and she would be mortified if she had to display them. Jan tried to embarrass her brother into letting her keep her dress on for her paddling. “Greg, I’m wearing umm. a tampon,” she abashedly said. But, he didn’t back down and ordered her to reach back and pull her green dress up over her bottom until it lay across her upper back.

Greg saw some signs of pink skin poking out from the edge of Jan’s panties.

So, panties only. But, the more she thought about it, she was both embarrassed by the unattractive little girl panties she was wearing and feeling the need to make a grand gesture to convince Greg that she was sorry.

When his turned to an implement that would burn, Greg would swing the paddle hard let Jan know that he was delivering his blow with love. That was especially true when big brother gave her a farewell swat. Jan’s butt bore the blunt explosion of the burn from the many times wood met flesh at maximum force. After: Jan’s butt still to this day involuntarily tightened up whenever she thought about her big brother Greg’s spanking and the follow up from her big sister, Marcia the next day as a reminder for her behind.


Spank! A sharp pop across the crack of her teen bottom took her breath away and stopped her dead in her tracks.

“Is there a problem, Greg?”

“Leave your panties down and your dress up, Jan and crawl into my room.”

I wondered what awaited me in Greg’s room; One thing was sure my poor, fiery red behind would not be able to handle anymore swats! As I started to crawl forward, my tail wagged from side to side.

“That’s it, Jan, wag the dog, Jan,” her brown-headed big brother assertively ordered. “Greg, please...”

“Now, you wag that naughty tail across the hall and into the empty classroom.”

Was I upset as I crawled with my sore tail between my legs down the hall and into my only big brother’s room who was still living at home. Jan still had a tender task to complete. She reached back to pull up her ‘big girl’ panties over her swollen cherry red bottom.

“After catching you about to engage in this, filthy behavior,” big brother said.

“Oh Greg,” Jan whined in bitterness.

The result of molly coddling! bra or panties “Listen, Marcia, if you’re going to punish me, don’t spank me too hard, Jan cajoled.

“Oh, I’m not going to spank you, Marcia quipped

She stood in front of the counter, facing the bathroom and waiting to see what was about to happen. She waited, and was about to call out again when the bathroom door finally opened and a rather portly man in a white hotel bathrobe stepped out.

Jan’s eyes bulged as her jaw dropped, her body naturally twisted as if to try and hide her partial nudity. Everything Molly expected just went out the window. Jan, thought this just had to be a mistake, This had to be a joke. It couldn’t possibly be real.

Greg, now a man had a devious smile on his face and a martini glass in his hand. “Hello Jan-ie-poo.”

Jan could only shake her gold haired- long hair in disbelief. She was really put off by the familiarity comment from her oldest brother.

“Greg?” she said, her voice trembling with shock.

She put the thin slip on. It was diaphanous and her bottom still showed through. the rest of her clothes followed. Jan was thinking about her bottom. She knew what was in store for her back at the garage.

With great trepidation. This is an amusing alternative pantomime script based on the episode where Jan tries to join a gang, where both in the original and my version Jan is in trouble. Only in this re-imagined scene Jan is spanked by her brother, Greg.

The colorful polyester pants did a fine job of emphasizing her butt that made her bottom perched over Greg’s lap seemed bigger! As, Jan wailed in a most pitiful manner as she got her bee-bopping bouncy, bare bottom spanked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.