Brady Bunch Story Challenge; Past Ass, Brady Phases,That's Crazy - Cover

Brady Bunch Story Challenge; Past Ass, Brady Phases,That's Crazy

Copyright© 2019 by Gator

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My submission in the Brady Bunch Story Challenge in story form tries to catch the feel of the show with all characters over eighteen years-old during different events. I will leave to the readers how much is 'true discipline' and how much is fantasy bliss.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Crime   Fan Fiction   Mystery   School   Workplace   Humiliation   Spanking  

It all started with a pair of Tanga Panties. The counter advertisement asked, Are you looking for panties with a bit more coverage than a thong, but somewhat less than a bikini? European style panties to do the tango in were exactly what the twenty year-old had been searching for at Robinson’s Department Store. As she took the panties off the circular ‘undies’ rack, the pretty girl with long hair of gold now down to her butt crack, Sam the butcher imagined, Marcia naked in his mind. He had spotted her from across the aisle as the shiny silky fabric caught the light.

Marcia liked the panties as you turned them around on the hangar and took a look at the seat. They were called Tanga Panties. It was a panty style introduced in this country of the European variety, which featured a lot more coverage than the minimum String panty or the more acceptable minimal coverage of the cheeks of the panty thong styled underwear. No, this was something new.

The Tanga Panties at Robinson’s looked like a thong in the front, but in the back the seat was nearly completely, respectably covered over bare lower cheek flesh. It was a phase the oldest female Brady daughter was going through. And, although in college, she knew her conservative still discipline minded, yet a spanking with his wide leather belt or wooden paddle were the farthest from her mind.

For her part, she honestly felt her behind was absolutely safe! Sam looked around to the back at the green lit Robinson’s sign in script. It was like he was suddenly embarrassed at looking at Marcia holding the shiny panties in the flesh of her soft white hands.

It was the Friday morning before graduation at the university Marcia. Mature, older, but some would say wiser was still looking ‘groovy.’ had been called to the college backside where Canal Building for an unplanned meeting with her college advisor in the Hospitality Management department. Marcia made sure she was wearing a nice smart dress for her meeting. She parked her blue Chevrolet convertible and walked up to the east Sherwood building with the distinct tan brick tower. Marcia walked down on the hall and was received by professor McManus. “Marcia I have watched you over the last four years mature and grow in your leadership skills.” “Thank you I appreciate your advice as my advisor and teacher.” Marcia bubbly said. “Let me finish, young lady. Your behavior last night plastered on your internet page is abominable and a disgrace. Marcia, drinking showing your arse at work while performing duties on your internship is a grave offense. Your behavior up to this point has been commendable, so it is my judgment to earn a chance to put this behind us. He and I feel you need discipline and he has suggested instead of expelling you for drinking on your internship that I spank you, actually paddle you as a compromise punishment not to expel you from the Hospitality Management program.

Before she knew it, Marcia found herself standing in Professor McManus’s Canal Building office which housed the college’s Hospitality Management program. He was removing his college heirloom Sigma paddle from his center desk drawer. It actually was a small black fraternity paddle in the shape of a plaque with a handle. He stood holding the object before her. Marcia froze almost wetting her pants from the sight of the object.

“Bend over and grab a hold right at your knees, young lady.” He said. Marcia bent over trembling from the idea that she was about to be paddled. She felt Professor McManus lifting up her short red dress and placed it in back onto her back. Her Scottish educator placed his hand right across the top of her bottom crack just above her bright blue near sheer bikini panties and brought the wooden paddle back behind his ear.

She felt so vulnerable. Her plump bottom covered with nothing but her silky underwear in front of a man and a female assistant that she did not know very well.

“Count aloud”, he said to her. The sound was horrifying as it came with such force.

Swat! The sound of the actual contact with her plump butt was terrifying. As the first swing of the paddle made that contact, Marcia felt as it her butt was set on fire, the pain overcame her entire behind as her entire body shook from the overwhelming pain. She started panting and her eyes started to tear. Trying to recover from that intense hit, she almost forgot to count.

“One”, Marcia said already near sobs. As soon as she said that, a second swing came down nearly knocking her over. The pain once again more than she could endure wagging her sassy bottom accidentally showing her pink vagina and small button swirl above.

Spank! As soon as she could recover enough from the huge new burning in her bottom, she remembered to utter the word. “Two”

The final swing of the paddle came with tremendous additional force. Marcia felt sweat drip down her back from her exertion and pain, as the third hardest swing yet hit. CRACK!

“Th-three.” Marcia barely was able to maintain the count. She was sobbing and trying to resist the urge to yell and grab her behind. Her round, plump yet shapely bottom was a throbbing red with shades of purple. She was humiliated, and she still had to prepare herself for what punishment would await her tomorrow upon her Uncle Sam’s arrival.


Marcia felt she had caught as her uncle was very late and only arrived at Staples coliseum less than an hour from the graduation ceremony. She was confident there would be no further punishment meted out before her special day.

Marcia entered one of the dressing room off stage at the coliseum and closed the door. Sam closed the door.

“I can’t believe this Marcia. You drank a whole bottle of liquor chugging the bottle on your knees! Uncle Sam angrily told his grown up daughter. He had been sent the incriminating internet pictures from a concerned citizen.

“It was a onetime thing in a ceremony for my Twentieth Birthday, honest”, Marcia said in her sweetest alto voice.

There came the rub! You see the legal drinking age for hard liquor was twenty one years of age. And, Marcia, the pretty blonde coed most certainly hadn’t had her twenty first birthday!

“You should be ashamed of your behavior at the Pirates Den while you were serving as their internship. Bend over.” Sam ordered, removing his belt from his dress slacks.

“No please not the belt. I can’t handle it. My bottom is too sore.” Marcia whined.

“You should have thought of that before you guzzled the liquor, young lady. Now, bend over.” Sam said.

“Oh my I have already been painted purple daddy.” Marcia said as she bent over his desk. Uncle Sam lifted up her daughter’s red dress, exposing Marcia’s bottom. Marcia’s fatty bottom was only covered with some silky white panties. Her butt cheeks were partially exposed. Blisters started to form. There were a couple of small bruises forming near her thigh on her lower left butt cheek.

For the second time today, Marcia was feeling the powerful strikes of punishment implements concentrated on her bottom to punish her dangerous behavior. There was added humiliation for Marcia as she became aware her uncle had lifted up her dress and exposed her fleshy still pink and purple tinged bottom from yesterday. Sam doubled over his belt and held onto the belt buckle. He placed his hand on her back, as he brought the belt back and swung it back hard against Marcia’s vulnerable behind. “Oh Sam, Marcia whined. Splat!

Marcia screamed out. She started wailing from the pain and humiliation. Sam brought it back again and swung it down hard. Swat!

She was not allowed a moment to compose herself, like he usually did. He gave her two more fast and powerful strikes with the belt.

Swat! Pop! Marcia nearly jumped up from the desk to grab her behind. Sam saw her hand reaching for her butt, even with him having her pinned down to the desk.

“Stand up Marcia Brady. Put your hands on the desk. Now lay on top of those hands.” Sam walked her through how he wanted her to leave her hands, as he pinned her back down to the desk. She continued to wail.

“No more uncle, please. No more. I can’t handle it.” Marcia begged.

Sam quickly struck her with another swing of the belt. Whack! Before she could protest again, Sam came down with a fierce one to end the punishment and to give her something to truly cry about. Crack!

Uncle Sam let his adopted daughter recover. She jumped up and rubbed her still baby-fat bottom. Her dress fell down covering her punished behind. Marcia jumped up and down rubbing her bottom, as her making poured down her face. They listened to her cry out.


It had been a long time since she had matriculated from high school to college. Graduation Day had certainly started out with a smarting bang courtesy of her professor’s purple paddling advisor, but it was time to put behind her as her wealthy uncle arranged for a private dressing room for his adoptive daughter to fix her face and get dressed for graduation. She could also splash some cold water on her purple and red punished bottom.

Marcia went up to her mirror. For the first time, she could see how bad she looked. Her eye makeup had been completely cried off. Marcia tried to control her crying. She breathed deeply in between her sobs. When she finally got her crying stopped, she lowered her panties, lifted up her dress, and looked at the flesh of her throbbing bottom.

Marcia turned her butt, so that it was in front of the mirror, and when she turned her head and saw her bright red bottom, she pouted and whimpered. Feeling sorry for herself in a course of self-pity the college coed felt the welts forming as she ran her fingers down her bare bottom, she could feel the skin of her bottom was hard to the touch and swollen as she felt a pattern of blisters which had formed on the curves of her shapely rear end. In addition to her mounting shock, purple bruise marks also were forming where the edge of the wooden paddle had struck.

“Marcia”, Sam said from the hallway. “Are you dressed yet honey?” He asked. “Just a minute, Sam,” Marcia said. The pretty blonde college hurriedly finished putting on her red dress. “Are you ready for graduation?” he asked. “Yes sir”, Marcia said, as her Uncle Sam opened the door.

“Good.”, he said giving the soon to be Hospitality Management graduate a sharp spank as she came through the door before she walked farther down the long hallway that led outside. Sam felt pride in his niece’s accomplishment and put her graduation gown over her long brown curls letting it fall over her red dress Marcia feeling more like a lamb than a lion swallowed hard ignoring the new burn permeating through her panties, made a wincing face and gave her bottom a vigorous rub as she walked towards the graduation about to begin in the Rose Bowl.

The concert band played Pomp and Circumstance in the background.

“Good Luck Girls!” Uncle Sam said delivering a series hard swats of his big hand across her tight black panty lined dress propelling her across the floor before rejoining her Hospitality Management fellow graduates.

“Yeow woo!” Marcia yelped and jumped almost toppling over in her four inch heels as she tried to regain her balance after the four fierce spanks per butt cake re-lit the baked feeling in the red and marked bottom once again. Sam brought his bare hand and giving her an open hand swat on the bottom. SPANK!

The capricious swat caught Marcia off guard. That strike seemed more painful than even a lash of the belt, since it seemed to reactivate the pain of the other welts. Her throbbing, heated butt seemed to heat the room. Marcia started to burn again from the pain

Marcia can’t help but spout fresh tears and cry as the thought she would be the only graduate sitting with considerable difficulty on a sore red and purple edged bottom during her own graduation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.