Anna's Birthday - Cover

Anna's Birthday

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron56

Chapter 1: School Fun

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: School Fun - Anna is 18 and is having a birthday party.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   School   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

I got out of bed on a Friday morning in early December to get ready for school, I did so with unusual enthusiasm. It was my eighteenth birthday and I’m having a party tonight. I was finally of age, I didn’t have to worry about getting anyone in trouble anymore.

I showered and then I got out. I looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled at myself as I combed my long blonde hair and put it into a ponytail before leaving my bathroom. I put on the cheerleader uniform that I’m going to wear to school today. We always wear our uniform when we have a game, and tonight we have a basketball game, then after the game is my big birthday party. Sarah Goodlow my best friend is throwing the party, and she does not tell me anything about it.

I quickly reviewed my body’s appearance in the uniform, giving my own personal approval before starting my school day.


In the middle of my first hour English class, a student came in and handed my teacher a note.

“Miss. Anna Hines, please take your books and your stuff to the dean’s office. Mr. Gundy would like to see you,”

I picked up my things and left the classroom. I bet my classmates were thinking I was in trouble, but I know what he wanted.

I went into the school’s office. I told his secretary that Mr. Grundy wants to see me. “Yes, He is expecting you, go on in.”

I walked in, Mr. Gundy was sitting behind his desk. He’s a bald-headed black man in his upper 30s. “Please shut the door, Miss. Hines.” I did as I was told.

After the door was shut and locked he looked up at me. “do you know why I called you into my office Miss.?

“Yes, sir, I do.” I then started to take off my cheerleading clothes. After I was naked he smiled at me.

“I won’t be able to attend your birthday party tonight, my wife wanted to go to her parents, please come and layover my lap Anna, I need to give you your 18 birthday spankings.”

“Okay, sir.” After I got on his lap he took out a paddle, he then spanked me, not too hard this time, as he has had in the past. When he was done he rubbed his big black hands all over my red ass.

“I wish you weren’t graduating this year. We had so much fun in the last couple of years.”

“You still have my sister Mr. Gundy.”

“Yes, I know, but she’s not like you a submissive who loves the taste of my pee.”

“I’ll be going to college here in town and there still be my pictures on the internet you can Jack off to. All you have to do is call Mr. Goodlow to set up an appointment with me.”

“Suck me, Bitch.”

I got off his lap and I got on my knees in front of him. I unzip his slacks and undid his belt, I pulled off his slacks and underwear, his big very black cock came out. It’s so hard and black, I just love his cock. I started to lick it like it’s a chocolate ice cream cone. I licked the precum leaking out of it before I put it in my mouth. I start to jack him off using two hands moving them up and down as I suck on the tip of his cock.

He then stood up and took ahold of the back of my head and started to fuck my mouth like he was fucking my cunt or ass. All the while calling me names like cunt, slut, whore, white trash.

He then pushed his cock down my throat and held himself there he then came down my throat. I couldn’t breathe, I was hoping he’ll finish before I passed out.

He finally pulled out, but his cock squirts out one more time hitting me on my right cheek, with a little getting in my hair. “sorry about that Anna.”

“It’s ok it’s not the first time I got cum in my hair.”

“Why don’t you get dressed and go to the girl’s room to clean up?”

Mr. Gundy handed me a tissue to wipe the cum off of me. I got dressed. “I wish you were coming to my party tonight.” I said.

“I do too love, But I can’t, will you be available on Sunday?

“I think so, just give me or Mr. Goodlow a call.”

He gave me a kiss on the lips, pushing his tongue inside my mouth. He pulled apart and said; “I’ll call Richard to set up a date with you. Until then have fun tonight.”

“I will, goodbye.” I went out of his office feeling very horny. I got cleaned up and went to my next class.


When I walked into my history class late that morning, I couldn’t help but notice Mr. Larsen smiling at me. Mr. Larsen was very good looking for his age. He is in his 60s.

I sat in my assigned seat, in the back of the classroom. From here I would frequently tease the hell out of my poor teacher by flashing my panties at him, whenever I’m in one of my school or cheerleading skirts, by spreading my knees and revealing my crotch to him. It was a sign to him that I was looking for a little extra credit after class. This was one of those days. I wanted him to help celebrate my eighteenth birthday with his big cock in my cunt.

I slowly parted my knees as I sat at my desk, with Mr. Larsen looking on, trying not to look obvious. I slowly spread my knees apart, stretching the pleats of my cheerleading skirt.

Showing him the insides of my smooth, thin thighs revealed themselves, quickly exposing my tight white cheerleading briefs.

Mr. Larsen’s eyes took immediate notice of my white sheer panties. As I smiled at him, he had all he could do to suppress an immediate erection in front of the class.

When the bell rang to end class, I brushed against my teacher as I walked by.

“Can I have a private tutoring session during lunch?” I whispered, teasingly.

“Absolutely,” He whispered back. “I’ll be expecting you.”


Less than an hour later, when lunch hour came, I headed straight for Mr. Larsen’s classroom.

I sat down at a desk in the front row, I pulled out my textbook and acted as if I was doing homework. When the traffic in the hallway had died down, Mr. Larsen walked over and closed the door, locking it for our privacy.

I stood up and walked over to his desk, where I waited for him.

“You look so cute and innocent in your little cheerleading uniform.” Mr. Larsen said as he walked over to me. “Just a little hint of makeup, and your long blonde hair in ponytails with red and white ribbons. Just adds to your schoolgirl innocence.”

I smiled sweetly at Mr. Larsen, showing off my cute dimples. I was always excited by the idea that I could give a man an instant erection and that thousands of men were regularly jerking off to my pictures on the Internet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.