Morning Play Time - Cover

Morning Play Time

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Steven and his sister Beth have a very close and special relationship. You see, Steven is straight and his sister is gay. Now if you add in the fact that their very attractive mother is an exhibitionist and has a rather large collection of sexy underwear. You can imagine how this makes Steven and Beth's morning rather interesting as they play games in their mother's bedroom while she gets ready for work.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Mom woke up and got out of bed. She was wearing a nightshirt that came halfway down her thighs. She went to her bureau and took out her underwear. “Good morning guys. Who’s winning this morning?”

I answered Mom, “Beth, as usual.”

“Mom went into the bathroom and shut the door. Beth laughed as I muttered under my breath, “Stop wearing those damn see-through bras and I might win a game.” Mom made no bones about the fact that she knew we enjoyed looking. Those days of pretending were long gone.

After her shower, Mom came out wearing just her bra and panties. Her panties were so transparent we could see her pubic hair and the crack of her ass. When mom sat on the bench in front of her vanity and had her back to us I grabbed my cock through my pajamas. Enough was enough. I turned to Beth and whispered, “Let’s do it.” Beth nodded and we got up and approach our mother. Beth and I had made a pact that this was the week we were going to challenge our mother. We had been working up the nerve to do it all week.

We stood up and went over and stood behind our mother. Beth complimented her, “You look really nice this morning, Mom.”

I put my hands on my mother’s shoulders and rubbed my thumbs into her shoulder muscles.

“Oh, that feels nice, Steven. I think I will sit right here and let you pamper me.”

I continued to massage Mom’s back as she leaned back into me. I had been massaging Mom’s back for about three or four minutes when Mom got that dreamy look in her eyes. Beth undid her bra. Mom’s eyes opened wide and looked at our reflection in the mirror. I kept massaging her shoulder muscles. Beth put her arm around her. “We know you like showing off your boobs to us, Mom.”

Mom didn’t move or respond as Beth started to remove her bra, “Let’s get this bra off of you so we can enjoy looking at your tits.” Mom’s body stiffened at the word tits but still did not react otherwise.

Mom held out her arms so Beth could remove her bra and set it aside. “Stephen really likes your tits. He even jerks off thinking about them.”

Mom reacted to that. I cringed at Beth’s revealing that to Mom. Mom turned to Beth and put her hand behind her neck and pulled her to her and kissed her full on her lips. “How about you Honey, do you like them as much as you like Barbara’s?”

Beth put her hand on Mom’s breast. “Yes Mom, I like them a lot.” Then Beth bent down and kissed them. Mom held my sister to her breast and sighed. I totally forgot I was massaging Mom’s back as I watched Beth licking and sucking my mother’s nipples. I stood there with my hands on my mother’s shoulders not moving. They were making out right in front of me. I stood there thinking Mom is gay. Maybe I should leave.

Mom had both arms around Beth’s back as she held her to her breasts. Mom turned her head slightly toward me and it was a command, not a request, “Kiss me, Stephen.”

I leaned down and kissed the back of her neck. I heard her sigh as her hand came up and held the hand I had on her shoulder. She gripped my hand and pulled. I walked around until I was in front of her.

Again Mom gave me the same order, “Kiss me, Stephen.”

I leaned in and kissed Mom on the lips. Still holding my hand she placed it between her legs halfway between her knees and her crotch. She held my wrist and moved my hand back and forth. I felt her soft inner thigh with my fingertips as she opened her legs.

“Please touch me, Stephen.” Mom sounded almost like she was pleading.

Mom slid my hand to her mound. I caressed it through her silk underwear. Mom slid forward on her bench and spread her legs just a bit more. We kissed again as I probed with my fingers in the wet gusset covering her pussy.

Beth was watching what I was doing between Mom’s legs as she moved behind Mom and put her arms around her as she fondled mom’s breasts and played with her nipples. I smiled at my lovely sister as I pulled the gusset of Mom’s panties aside. “You first, Sis.”

Beth came around and quickly knelt between Mom’s legs. Beth leaned forward and kissed then pressed her tongue against our mother’s clit and licked her pussy as I held Mom’s panties out of the way for her. Mom’s head went back and her mouth opened as she let out a soft groan. She put one hand on Beth’s head and one on my hip.

“Oh, my sweet babies. All grown up now. Beth my beautiful daughter and you Steven, my handsome boy. I have waited so long for this day.” Mom’s hand grabbed the waistband of my pajamas and pulled them down. “Yes, my baby. All grown up now. Does Beth suck it for you?”

I shook my head. “No, she doesn’t” I wasn’t surprised Mom knew Beth and I were fooling around. I just wondered how long she has known.

“Well come over here and let your mother do it for you.”

With mom slouched in the bench to accommodate Beth, her face was at a perfect height for me to offer her my cock. Keeping one hand on Beth’s head she grasped my cock and stuck her tongue out and licked the glans.

“I have waited so long for this day, Steven.”

Beth looked up from where she was between my mother’s legs, “Yes Mom, suck my little brother. He has wanted you to do that for years. Just like I have wanted to lick your pussy. We are going to do you, Mom. Both of us. Steven is going to fuck you and you are going to lick my pussy.”

Mom stopped sucking on my cock and looked down at her daughter, “Yes, Beth we are going to do all of those things. I knew someday you would get up the nerve to get over the fact that I am your mother and take me. I want you to do everything you ever thought about doing to me. Tease me, tie me up and use me, put me on my knees to lick your pussy and suck Steven’s cock. Make me beg to lick your pussy and to be fucked.

So that was the answer. All these years it was our mother’s fantasy that she be dominated by her children. She was waiting for that day that we would take her and use her. Bend her to our will.

I decided to help Mom with her fantasy. I held her chin and turned her head back towards me. “Suck it, Mom, suck it until I cum in your mouth.”

Mom groaned, “Oh yes, Steven, anything, anything you want.” Mom swallowed my cock.

I watched Beth go down on our mother again and push two fingers into her pussy. Mom groaned around my cock as Beth’s fingers slid into her but she never stopped sucking me. I ran my fingers through mom’s auburn hair and played with her dark brown nipples.

Mom had one hand resting lightly on Beth’s head and one hand gripping my ass. Mom threw her head back, “Yes, oh god yes.” Mom was coming in Beth’s mouth. Mom’s hips bucked and humped Beth’s face. Beth put her arms under Mom’s legs and lifted them up and placed them on her shoulders. Beth wrapped her arms around Mom’s legs and held her as steady as she could as she buried her face in Mom’s crotch and rode her pussy until Mom settled down and let her lick up her cum.

Mom kept moaning and let her legs slide off Beth’s shoulders. Beth stood up and whipped her face with her forearm. She smiled at me. “Your turn, Steven.”

I dreamed about having sex with my mother for years but licking mom’s pussy was not at the top of my list of things I wanted to do to my mother. I took my mother’s hand and pulled gently. “Get on the bed, Mom.” My mother dutifully got up and hurried over to the bed and crawled into her unmade bed. She took off her panties and lay on her back waiting for me. I kicked off my pajama bottoms and took off my pajama top. I took my time as I walked over with my hard cock bouncing in front of me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.