Morning Play Time - Cover

Morning Play Time

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Steven and his sister Beth have a very close and special relationship. You see, Steven is straight and his sister is gay. Now if you add in the fact that their very attractive mother is an exhibitionist and has a rather large collection of sexy underwear. You can imagine how this makes Steven and Beth's morning rather interesting as they play games in their mother's bedroom while she gets ready for work.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Today was Saturday and mom did not have to work. It was almost 9:00 when Beth and I went into mom’s bedroom and took the chessboard and pieces out from under Mom’s bed. We sat on the rug in our usual spot that gave us the best view of mom going in and coming from the bathroom and sitting at her vanity.

We knew mom would be getting up soon and she would put on a little show for us. Yes. Beth and I were still fooling around and saw each other naked. Beth had a girlfriend that had sex with her and I was getting my share from the girls I dated. But there was just something special about seeing our mom parade around in the morning in her sexy underwear. Mom seldom dated and never brought a male or female home with her. Although there were occasions when Mom did not come home until very late on a Friday or Saturday night.

Mom seemed to have an almost endless ensemble of demi bras and lacy bikini panties to show off every week. We theorized that she was buying them just to show off to us.

Mom woke up and stretched her arm over her head. “Good morning Beth. Good morning Steven.”

“Good morning, Mom,” We said in unison like we always do each morning.

Mom swung her legs out of bed and got up and went to her dresser and chose a bra and panties. She walked to the bathroom and just as she stepped inside the bathroom doorway she pushed her shorty pajama bottoms down and stepped out of them. She stood still for a few seconds, then looked over her shoulder, smiled and shut the door.

Beth and I looked at each other with our mouth open.

“Did you see that Steven? Mom showed us her ass on purpose.”

“How could I miss it? Do you think Mom is teasing us so we will try something with her?”

“I don’t know Steven, I’m confused. Sometimes I think so and then it scares me when I think I might really try doing something with her. She is our mother for Christ’s sake.”

As soon as we saw mom drive out of the driveway to do the weeks shopping, Beth and I went to her bedroom and stripped naked and got each other off. I don’t have to tell you who I was pretending Beth was while I licked her pussy and she jerked me off.


It was the next Friday afternoon and we just arrived home from school. Barbara was going to stay over so she came home with us. Barbara and Beth went up to Beth bedroom and I stayed down in the den and started doing my homework.

I had been working on my homework for about a half-hour when I heard Beth shout from the top of the stairs, “Steven, can you come up here for a minute?”

Being called up to Beth’s room when Barbara was here was the last thing I expected. When I got there I was surprised they were both in bed together. I saw Barbara’s clothes on the chair and knew they were both naked under the covers.

Beth filled me in on why she called me, “Barbara has never seen a real cock and I told her you would show her yours.”

“Whoa Beth. Are you sure you want me to do that? I mean, Barb is your girlfriend and is...”

“Gay.” Barb finished for me. “But I am still curious. Come on, Steve, Beth says she sees yours all the time. Is that true?”

I shrugged. “Yeah, she sees me sometimes. She is my sister so it’s no big deal. Sometimes I forget to shut my door when I get dressed in the morning.”

“So you don’t think it’s a big deal that your sister sees you naked?” Barbara asked.

“No. I see her naked all the time too.” I put my hands in my pockets and shrugged. I had no idea where this line of questioning was going.

Beth started to giggle. “Come on Steve, show Barb your cock.”

I undid my pants and slipped them and my underwear halfway down my thighs.

“Watch this.” Beth sat up and showed me her tits. My cock went to half-mast. Then she pulled the cover down from Barb and showed me Barb’s tits. I had an erection in seconds.

Barb looked back and forth between us while Beth and I smiled at each other.

Barb was no dummy. “You two do this all the time, don’t you? What else do you two do that I don’t know about? Tell me, Beth, this is important.”

Beth put her arms around Barb and hugged her and gave her a kiss, “I love you, Barbara and you are right this is important. Sometimes when you are not around Steve and I help each other out.”

“You mean you have sex with your brother.”

“Yeah, but it’s not like he fucks me or anything,” Beth assured Barbara.

Barbara pulled the cover back up to cover herself. “Jeez Beth, how can you do stuff like that with your brother. You do know that’s incest.”

All of a sudden I didn’t think this was one of Beth’s best ideas.

He is my brother and the only guy in this world that I trust not to hurt me, force me to do something I don’t want to do or brag about what we do. We started doing it long before I met you and we never stopped.

I could see Barbara was a bit upset with Beth but her curiosity was peaked when she asked, “Just exactly what do you do with each other beside let your brother see your tits while he shows you his cock?”

“We get each other off and then we take a shower and we wash each other’s back.” Beth grabbed Barb’s wrists and pinned her. She kissed her long and hard. “How about if my brother shows you what he does to get me off. He is really good at it. Come on Barb, do you want my brother to show you what he does for me when I am horny and you are not around?”

The covers slipped down a bit more and I was getting quite the show and my cock was hard as a rock. I was just about to jerk off when Beth told me, “Get your clothes off Steve and get up here and show Barb what I taught you.” Beth sucked one of Barb’s nipples into her mouth.

Barb sounded confused and worried, “Beth I don’t think...”

Then I was between her legs and gave her pussy the first lick. Beth spoke softly to Barb.

I love you Barbara and I love my brother. He is the only boy I will ever let touch me the way he does. We masturbate together because it’s sexy and fun. He licks my pussy and I jerk him off. I don’t suck his cock or fuck him. He can be trusted to never do anything I do not want him to do. Now that I have shared our dirty little secret I want you to know why I enjoy it and will do it again when you are not here for me to love.

Beth kissed Barbara and played with her nipples. Barbara started to breathe faster and she pushed up into my mouth as I licked her pussy and clit.

“Yes, yes, he is good. Yes Steven, right there, faster please, faster.

Beth mounted Barbara and started lowering her pussy to Barb’s lips. “Oh my god Barbara, this is so fucking sexy. I need you to lick me, my sweet love.”

“Wait, Beth, please wait, I am going to cum. your fucking brother is making me cum. Jesus Christ, I never...”

Barbara’s hips rolled and I gripped her hips tighter to steady her as I licked her love bead. Damn, but I loved licking pussy and tasting girl cum. Barbara settled down and I backed off wondering if Barb was going to resent Beth for what I did.

“Damn Beth, if I had a brother that licked me like that I just might fuck him just to make sure he comes back to do it again. Now let me lick your sweet pussy.

Beth was so wound up she came in minutes and lay down beside Barbara and they kissed and held each other in their arms. I was happy for Beth. Barbara seemed to accept our weird relationship and I could see Beth was happy that there were no more secrets to keep from Barbara.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.