Morning Play Time - Cover

Morning Play Time

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Steven and his sister Beth have a very close and special relationship. You see, Steven is straight and his sister is gay. Now if you add in the fact that their very attractive mother is an exhibitionist and has a rather large collection of sexy underwear. You can imagine how this makes Steven and Beth's morning rather interesting as they play games in their mother's bedroom while she gets ready for work.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Beth is almost eighteen and is a senior in high school and I am sixteen. Sis has a steady girlfriend she sometimes brings over right after school for sex. Her name is Barbara and I think she is damn cute. She is very nice and has a good head on her shoulders. I like her, she makes Beth happy. They also have a lot of sleepovers at each other’s house. I’m sure mom knows they are more than just best friends. Whenever Barbara stays over Mom tells me to not bother my sister.

Just because Beth has a steady girlfriend does not mean Beth and I have given up our fun. Beth and I have perfected our routine when we go to bed together after Mom goes to work. Sometimes we did it in the afternoon if it was a school day and we didn’t have time in the morning. I would lick her until she had an orgasm and then she would jerk me off. Then a shower and a pleasant fifteen minutes getting our backs washed. Beth didn’t even seem to mind that I sometimes jerked off while she washed my back. Beth has a body that guy’s can only dream about.

I brought home nice girls and damn if Beth wasn’t right. They loved when I went down on them and a couple of girls were kind enough to suck my cock. They also appreciated that I thought to have condoms stashed in my nightstand. Of course, they were thoroughly vetted by Beth before I was allowed to have sex with them. I dated five different girls and had sex with three of them. But it’s usually Carmen Lopez that I call to go out to a movie or a dance.

One afternoon we were in the shower after getting each other off when Beth reminded me of this morning, “Mom put on quite a show this morning didn’t she?”

I started washing Beth’s back, “She sure did. I could not believe she came out of the bathroom without putting on her bra.”

“Yeah, and she took her sweet time putting it on too. Look, we know she likes us to look and I don’t know if you noticed but her nipples were really sticking out. You know, like it excites her to show off her body to us.”

“Well, you have to admit Mom has one hell of a body, for a mom that is.”

“Yeah, she does. I hope you don’t think I’m weird asking you this but would you do mom if you had a chance?”

“Do you mean lick her like I lick you?”

“Yeah, that and fuck her.”

I was surprised Beth even said such a thing, “Holy crap. You know I get excited when she shows off but I never thought about really doing anything with her.”

“I have,” Sis replied in almost a whisper.

“You have what?”

“I have thought about having sex with Mom. Oh, don’t look at me like that. I said I thought about it. I didn’t say I would do it.”

After Beth admitted she thought about it, I decided to confess, “Sis I lied. I think about it all the time. I even jerk off at night thinking about fucking her. So who is the weird one now?”

Sis took the body wash from me, “Turn around, I’ll wash your back now. I see thinking about Mom got you hard again. Go ahead and jerk off if you want too.”

I grabbed my cock and stroked it, “Between the two of you it’s a wonder it ever goes down.”

Beth kissed the back of my neck as she scrubbed my back, “You say the sweetest things sometimes.”

Beth finished washing my back then kissed the back of my neck again. Then she put her arms around me and pressed her boobs against my back and hugged me while I jerked off. I pumped my cock faster as I thought about my mom. “Oh god, Sis, I would love to fuck mom.”

Beth whispers in my ear, “I want to lick her pussy and make her cum first. Then you can fuck her.”

Those few words were all it took for me to point my cock at the shower drain and shoot my second load of the morning. I was panting as I leaned back into my sister. She was the only thing holding me up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.