Morning Play Time - Cover

Morning Play Time

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Steven and his sister Beth have a very close and special relationship. You see, Steven is straight and his sister is gay. Now if you add in the fact that their very attractive mother is an exhibitionist and has a rather large collection of sexy underwear. You can imagine how this makes Steven and Beth's morning rather interesting as they play games in their mother's bedroom while she gets ready for work.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Our first time masturbating together was almost a year ago. I had just turned fifteen a few months ago and Beth would be seventeen in five months. Mom still put on her morning show while Sis and I played chess. What had changed was that Sis and I did not try to hide the fact that we were looking. We challenged her with our eyes and smiled with approval when she wore something especially provocative.

Beth and I still went to her bedroom when mom wasn’t home and masturbated but the covers, more often than not, slipped down and we would watch each other. I think Sis let the covers slide down more for my enjoyment than hers. But she still enjoyed getting her back washed. Yes, Sis is still gay and I am fine with that. Even if she was not gay I could not see myself going any further sexually with my sister. That’s what I always told myself anyway.

Sometimes Beth would bring home one of her girlfriends when Mom was not home. She would lick her lips and wink at me. I knew then that Sis was going to take her friend to her bedroom and I was to disappear.

The first time I brought a girl home and licked my lips and winked my sister did not disappear. She dragged me by the arm into the dining room and started to lecture me. “You do know that is Julie Pringle, don’t you? And that she has a reputation for being easy?”

I smiled proudly. “Yeah, of course, I know.”

Beth put her fist on her hips and leaned forward and lowered her voice, “Steven, don’t you know that half the guys in the neighborhood have had sex with her and who knows who else?”

“Yeah so?” I was starting to get a little worried. Beth never questioned my decisions unless she had a good reason. “That’s why I thought...”

Beth interrupted me and got right in my face. Her pointed finger was an inch from my nose, “No, you did not think. I bet you don’t even have a condom. Who knows what rot she has between her legs from those other guys? Do you really want to stick your dick, never mind your face down there?”

Beth was right, I didn’t think. Where the hell was I going to get a condom now? I had no idea why she thought I might stick my face down there but she did have a point. I did not know what rot Julie Pringle might have between her legs.

I walked out of the dining room with Beth. “Hey Julie, I have a new video game we can play.” Forty-five minutes later Julie was bored and I walked her home.

Beth took pity on me when I got back from walking Julie home and took my hand. We went to her bedroom and got in bed. She pushed the covers down to her waist so I could gaze at her breasts which had developed very nicely over the past year. We were happily masturbating when I asked, “What did you mean when you said to stick my face down there?”

“Oh my God Bro. you haven’t figured out the password for the parental controls on your computer yet.”

“Well no. I really haven’t tried to tell you the truth. I’ve got you and Mom to look at so why bother?”

“Ahhh that’s so sweet. So you have no idea about oral sex do you?”

“I heard some of the guys talking about girls putting their cock in their mouth and kissing them down there but I wasn’t sure if everything they said was true.”

“Believe me they do. Julie Pringle certainly would. Guys do to girls what I do with girls. We lick each other down there until we get off. It’s much better than using our fingers.”

“Holy crap. If Julie had wanted me to do that and she had rot that would not be good. Thanks, Sis, you saved me.”

Beth started to giggle then laughed out loud. Then she kissed my cheek, “I do love you, you naive cutie.”

My sister had so many thoughts swirling around in my head that I stopped masturbating. “Would a nice girl really want me to do that to her? You know, lick her down there?”

Beth never stopped masturbating as she filled me in on the facts of life, “Yes she would and she will love you for it. And if you did it well enough she might suck your cock for you.”

“Do you think I would like doing it? It sounds kind of weird. But if girls really like it I should do it, I guess. What do you think, Sis?”

Beth did not answer me. She just looked at me and bit her lower lip. A sure sign she was thinking like she does when contemplating her next move when we play chess. After a few seconds, she stopped biting her lip and I just knew I must have said something wrong again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.