Morning Play Time - Cover

Morning Play Time

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Steven and his sister Beth have a very close and special relationship. You see, Steven is straight and his sister is gay. Now if you add in the fact that their very attractive mother is an exhibitionist and has a rather large collection of sexy underwear. You can imagine how this makes Steven and Beth's morning rather interesting as they play games in their mother's bedroom while she gets ready for work.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Our divorced mother is a senior manager in a tech firm. Her marriage to our wayward father only lasted seven years. I was three and a half and my sister Beth was five when our father disappeared.

After our father left us, Mom let us play in her bedroom while she was getting ready for work. I swear mom’s bedroom is the biggest room in our two-story colonial and has this fabulous seafoam green plush rug to lay on. When we were tots we played Candy Land and Chutes and Ladder, as we got older we graduated to ‘Monopoly’ and now we play Chess.

I was holding my own until I turned fourteen and I spent more time watching my forty-one-year-old mom in her bra and panties than paying attention to the chess game. More often than not my mom would wear just her panties and bra as she selected her outfit for the day. My sister would just giggle and punch me and remind me it was my move. I was so distracted my sister was constantly beating me. At chess that is. My sister is a year and a half older than me and my best friend when she isn’t in one of her moods.

When I asked what was wrong when she was in one of her moods, she would get all huffy and tell me, “You just don’t understand, Stephen” and off to her room she would go and lock the door.

It was the middle of my fourteenth summer and Mom had just left for work when Beth cautioned me, “You better stop being so obvious when looking at mom or she will catch on that you like looking at her when she is half-dressed.” That simple piece of advice started a conversation that led us on a journey of unrivaled intimacy and shared secrets that we kept for years.

I usually listened to my sister’s advice. It kept me out of a lot of trouble. But I was reluctant to admit my wrongdoing in this case, “I’m not staring. I mean I can’t help but see her. It’s not like ... Oh shit, does it show that much?”

Beth continued to tease me “The drool is a dead giveaway.”

“Really?” I foolishly asked.

Beth laughed, “No silly, but you better be careful or she will catch on.”

I knew it was true. I stared at my mother a lot lately, “I can’t help it, Beth. I mean those bikini panties and those sexy bras. Damn, but she looks hot some mornings. You won’t tell on me will you?”

Beth started putting the chess pieces back in their box, “Heck no. Have your fun. Sometimes I think she does it just to tease us and get us to look. Like the other day when she had on that see-through bra. She spent a lot of time just sitting around combing her hair before she got dressed. I caught her looking at us a few times.”

“Really? Why would she do that?”

“Steven, you are so cute sometimes. She is checking to see if we are looking.”

I knew there was a word for what Sis said Mom was doing, “Do you think mom is one of those exhib ... exhibit... ?”

“Exhibitionist.” Beth finished for me. “Yeah, I think so and she is doing it more now than she uses too. If it was just me here it would be no big deal but letting you see here like that is a bit racy. I could not believe she let us see her nipples when she wore that bra. Just thinking about it is hot don’t you think?”

“Well yeah.” I replied, “And you could almost see the hair through her panties.” My sister started to fidget and her eyes got that look. “Are you going to be in one of your moods?” I asked wondering what I had said to set her off this time.

“Yes, I am. Mom does it to me sometimes.”

I was very surprised by Beth’s answer, “Oh, I thought it was only me that annoyed you.”

Beth put the chess set back under the bed, “Silly, you don’t annoy me. You’re my best friend. I guess you’re old enough to know now. Come with me.” Beth took my hand and led me down the hall to her bedroom. She looked out her bedroom window. “Good. Mom just left for work.”

Beth got in bed and got under the covers. She pulled off her nightgown and threw it on the floor then her panties followed. I was starting to get an idea of what she was going to do. She pulled up her knees and tented the covers. I could tell her knees were spread.

Then she closed her eyes and I could see her shoulder muscles working. “Sis, are you really doing it?”

“Yes, this is what I do when you think I am in one of my moods. You can get in here and do it with me if you want but don’t touch me. You do jerk off, don’t you? And keep it under the covers.”

I figured what the heck. If my big sister could do it with me in the room I guess it couldn’t be that a big deal if I did it with her. I started to push my pajamas down.

Beth didn’t appreciate me doing that at all, “No, don’t take your pajama bottoms off now. Wait until you get under the covers. I really don’t want to see you like that.”

Beth moved over in her double bed so there was plenty of room for me to get in. I got under the covers and pushed my pajamas down. I started playing with myself. “Wow, Sis this is really fun.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.