It Stared Out as a Simple Job - Cover

It Stared Out as a Simple Job

Copyright© 2019 by Pappy

Chapter 1

We flew into Zurich with a plan to stay at the Baur au Lac for a night or two then fly on to Munich. In Munich we already had reservations for a small suite for two weeks at the Mandarin Oriental, a good hotel. There were always many visitors to Old Town, where it was at there, so we could easily bend in.

I say easily almost forgetting how Hanna could stop traffic if she wanted to. I had a talk with her that this was not the time or the place, this trip would be all business until it was done, then yes; she could have her fun. It would be a wonderful cover for us.

We had allotted plenty of time. There would be two sessions, each lasting two days. One was to be held at ‘Conference Center Haus der Bayerischen Wirtschaft’, the other at ‘Internationales Congress Center München’. Both would be crawling with police(Polizei) and bodyguards; places we intended not to do business at.

Our mission this time was a bit different. Rumor has it, you know a rumor has many facets, right; anyway, word on the Straza(Street) was either the Ukraine or Russian Consul-General was to be the target of some extremist group or groups. We were there to see neither event happened.

Klaus and Freida were our local contacts, Ingrid, Hans, Inge and Bridget were the ‘shooters’ coming in from Stockholm and Elisha was driving in from Prague, a 3.5 to 4 hour run normally. She was also our exit option number two from Munich as well as transporting our armaments from Prague; commercial planes no longer worked well for that.

Elisha was a bit more than a gopher you see, she also would be our pilot in exit option one, the Euro copter EC 155, also stowed, fueled and ready and waiting for a quick exit if need be. Either Zurich or Prague was less than an hour away by air and placed us in another country and out of harms way.

We figured if an attempt was made it would be in the Old Town area, before or after the conferences. There, the open spaces, visitor atmosphere and places free from traffic and major obstacles would provide for an excellent killing field; Hanna agreed with this.

Teams two and three, all locals, were to cover the convention sites exclusively, with minimal use of deadly force. Their goal was to only protect the possible targets there.

Our’s however had several options including the use of deadly force in the event no other options were available.

As always there were several different courses of action. For appearance sake, the powers in-charge, felt ‘they were calling the shots’.(A pun) In actuality this mission had it’s conclusion decided long ago by the people paying the bill.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.