Black List V: Ascension - Cover

Black List V: Ascension

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Samantha Roberts is still missing. The Goji under the control of a mysterious force known as the Sura are making their presence known. It's up to the TDF and its new recruits to team up with the Black List in a hope to bring down the danger that now looms over the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Colonel Pierson hangs up the phone and turns to the woman sitting in the chair on the opposite side of the desk. “The Ternion have been eliminated and True Group’s assets are being seized.”

“As you planned to have happen,” the woman says.

“Precisely, my dear,” he agrees. “It’s just too bad we lost the shipment.”

“I’m sure with it in the possession of the New World Regime we’ll be seeing it soon.”

“Perhaps,” he says with a grin. “And when that happens, we will come to the rescue sweeping up another terrorist threat.”

“And what about our agreement?” she asks.

“As soon as Natalya returns, you will have you payment.”


The tension in the air is high before Martin Sternigan even enters the office. Now it is an inferno. “What your agent did was inexcusable,” Sternigan reminds Grines again for at least the fourth time. He is leaning over Grines’ desk refusing to sit and talk like two normal people.

Grines shakes his head. “So you keep telling me,” he says trying hard to keep the irritation out of his voice.”

“Then turn him over to the Black List,” he demands.

“I cannot and will not do that. What Reeds did to your niece is regretful, but you also need to remember what she did to my agent too.”

Sternigan throws a hand in the air. “Your agent was no longer just that. Need I remind you of what she was and just what my organization does?”

“I’m quite aware of what your organization does,” Grines says calmly. “But you had a lose cannon on your hands before any of this. It was only a matter of time before she went off.”

“Maybe your agent, not mine and definitely not my niece,” Sternigan argues though he isn’t sure he really believes the words himself. He is still trying to fully unravel the events of his niece that led to her death and her mysterious actions.

“I’m not handing my agent over to you, so you can forget it.”

“Then if that is your choice.”

“It is.”

“Very well,” Sternigan says standing straight up and fixing his jacket. “If that is the way you’re going to play it then the Black List can no longer help you.”

Sternigan turns without another word and heads for the door. He stops short at Grines’ next words. “Don’t be surprised when your little empire comes crashing down.”

Sternigan lets a little smile creep onto his face. With his back still turned to Grines he says, “We have existed for almost four thousand years and I suspect we will another four thousand.” Then he walks out the door and out to the elevator, not once looking back.

When the door closes leaving Mike Grines alone in his office, he says to the empty, “I suspect it will be your empire that comes crashing down.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.