Black List V: Ascension - Cover

Black List V: Ascension

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Samantha Roberts is still missing. The Goji under the control of a mysterious force known as the Sura are making their presence known. It's up to the TDF and its new recruits to team up with the Black List in a hope to bring down the danger that now looms over the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Natalya returns to her apartment in New York in the early hours of the morning. The city never sleeps, neither does she. As she strides through the door she instantly senses Rythern’s presence. “Rythern,” she says loud enough for her voice to carry throughout the apartment. “I’m glad you are here. I could do for some celebration.”

“A celebration for?” he asks stepping from around the corner.

“A small victory in my favor,” Natalya answers as she drops her clothes to the floor. “But I won’t bog you down in details.” She strides up to Rythern and slips her hands through the opening of his shirt. He always wears a buttoned up shirt in his human form. Natalya doesn’t care for the young Sura, but he is good to keep around for sex and he does have an attractive human form, even if it is a fake.

Tonight she has one victory in hand and soon she will have another. Rythern is one of the few remaining obstacles in her way and her ticket to the next part of her plans. But first she is going to have one last night of fun with him.

Through his shirt she works her hands across his chest and down his stomach while kissing his lips. She works a hand down into his pants until it settles onto his groin. Rythern helps with taking off his shirt when her other hand struggles against the buttons. His mission is to come here and kill the troublesome Goji, but that can wait. Her hand snakes around until she cups his balls and begins to massage them. Her hand slips up to his shaft and she strokes it as it slowly hardens in her hand. The look of pure ecstasy is written all across his face. She lets go of him and pulls her hands free. Her lips break from Rythern’s and move to kiss along his neck and ears. Rythern struggles to unbutton his pants as he fights for concentration.

Finally after some effort, his pants drop to the floor in a crumpled heap. Natalya breaks off his neck and she moves down his body, slowly nibbling on his skin. Each nibble she takes, goose bumps form. She nibbles the skin of his chest, then his nipples. She moves down his sides and stomach, taking small piece of his flesh into her mouth, sucking then letting go to move further down. And after a few long moments, she settles on her knees between his legs. She reaches up and takes his engorged shaft into her hand then brings her lips to the tip of his prick. She kisses and licks it, twirling her tongue around it before slipping it into her mouth.

Slowly and deliberately she pulls his cock out and she playfully bites down on the head, teasing him. Rythern closes his eyes and lets a soft moan escape his lips. She moves her tongue up and down the full length of his cock each time kissing the head of it. She can feel the tension pent up in his body and she gives a little smile. She is good at what she does and though she can take him one on one in a fight, the weaker he is and the more of him she has until her spell, the better. She begins kissing down his shaft until she reaches his balls. Reaching up with her hand, cupping his balls in it, she starts massaging them. Her mouth slips over his head again, but doesn’t go down any further. She uses her tongue to flick the end, collecting the precum that seeps out.

After a moment his erection comes free again and she slips back down, dragging her tongue on the underside of his length to collect his balls into her hot, moist mouth. She sucks on one then the other bringing out another moan from the young Sura’s lips. Keeping one hand on his balls, Natalya takes her lips back up to the head of his cock and licks it, teasing him more before sliding the whole length on his cock into her mouth. She works her lips up and down his shaft until her mouth completely encompasses it all.

As she sucks, her hand massages his balls. More moans escape Rythern’s lips and soon his hands wrap around to the back of Natalya’s head. He grabs a handful of hair in each hand and pushes and pulls so that she sucks with faster movements while he thrusts his hips, fucking her mouth. She responds by wrapping her lips tighter around his shaft, sucking harder with every stroke he thrusts. Natalya moves her free hand down to her dripping wet pussy and begins to play with her clit. Slowly, she slips her fingers down to her pussy inserting two of them in.

Rythern continues to fuck her mouth until finally his body tenses; ready to climax. Natalya works harder on her pussy while the tension in Rythern’s balls grows. She feels them contract in her hand and knows he will blow any second. Rythern makes one final thrust. She feels one gush hit the back of her throat and slide down, then another. His cock jerks in her mouth and his soft moans turn into loud ones.

Right as he bursts, Natalya’s orgasm begins. She releases his balls to grab the shaft of his cock and sucks, trying to milk it for all it is worth. When her orgasm finishes, she slips her fingers free of her pussy and into her mouth, licking them clean. “Mmm,” she moans. Then she stands and presses her body against Rythern’s. She kisses him. His hands go to her breasts, where he squeezes them until her hard nipples plop out from between his fingers. Then with a sudden force, he spins her around. Natalya throws her hands up above her head to brace herself.

Rythern presses against her shoulders, letting her know not to move. His hand slides down her back to stop on her ass. With two fingers, he slips them along the crack of her ass until he reaches her soaking wet pussy where he plunges them into it. He kisses the back of her neck, as his fingers go in and out of her dripping pussy. He slides down her back with his lips, kissing and licking the entire way down while still thrusting rhythmically in and out with his two fingers. Upon reaching her ass with his lips, he pulls free his two fingers. Then he takes his hands and spreads apart her ass cheeks, licking his lips in the process.

The Sura then leans in to kiss the inside of each cheek, before whipping out his tongue to lick the skin around the tiny hole. His mouth muscle suddenly shoots into Natalya’s backdoor, causing a slight jerk from her body. He circles around the tiny hole a few times then drags his tongue further down until he reaches her twat. Natalya bends down a little more to provide better access for him. He licks up all of her remaining juices from the earlier orgasm. The he begins to flick his tongue in and out of her warm, moist cunt. This time the moans escape Natalya’s mouth. His tongue slips out to rub along her clit for a moment or two then escapes back in. Meanwhile, Rythern presses two fingers against her backdoor sliding them in and out, readying it. Another orgasm racks her body, causing her to shudder. A flood of juices pour out running down Rythern’s tongue and into his mouth. He laps up the juices graciously like a thirsty animal.

Once the orgasm subsides, Rythern stands slowly, kissing her back along the way. He presses against her with his hard member, prodding against her bare ass. The pressure against her tiny hole keeps up until finally with a pop his cock slides in. Rythern takes a moment to get adjusted. He slides one arm around her belly, pulling her in tight and close, while the other slips down to her clit. As he begins to play with her clit, he slowly slides in and out of her tight ass. He increases the speed until the sound of his hips slapping against her ass can be heard. His balls beat furiously against her pussy. Natalya pushes against him and he fucks her hard.

She orgasms, but before it subsides, she has another and another, until finally she losses count. Her moans turn into screams. When Natalya feels Rythern begin to tense, she reaches down to grab his balls tightly. His thrusts get harder and faster and he moans. Then when he can’t hold out any longer, he bursts. He fills her with a long stream of hot, sticky cum, slamming his body tight with hers. His cock jerks violently in her ass and she enjoys every pulse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.