Ciarra the Cold - Cover

Ciarra the Cold

Copyright© 2019 by Nyx Wylder

Chapter 15: Making Preparations

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: Making Preparations - The gods created a game-like world for their high-stakes contest, and Ciarra is the most powerful of their pawns, she ignores little things like racism, bigotry, and societal norms. One little foxkin who has lived a hard and brutal life becomes Ciarra's pet. For the first time in years, she has hope, and a chance to follow her dreams. Assuming Ciarra, an amoral sexual sadist, doesn't kill her first.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Magic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Fiction   GameLit   High Fantasy   Furry   Were animal   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Violence  

Amused, I watched Nivra. My new pet is as timid as a Vixen-less Kitten. Wide-Eyed, she flinched at every sound, even though the entrance of every dungeon was a safe area. Mostly. Monsters wouldn’t spawn here, nor would they wander in intentionally.

Nivra. A strange name.

I don’t like it, but I’m not going to call her human, so she doesn’t fit neatly into the pattern of my pet’s names. I love using themes, especially since I’ll end up with so many pets, animal names aren’t going to be enough. I’ll need to base names on more than species. Personality traits? Or I could name them based on their role or class. Colors. That’s perfect! I’ll color code them, so keeping everyone’s names straight will be simple, even for new harem members.

“Violet!” I blurted.

My newest pet jumped and glanced around the room, confused by my exclamation. “It’s your new name,” I said to her.

Proving his naivety, the paladin said, “You can’t do that. Her name is Nivra. You can’t just change people’s names whenever you wish.”

I ignored him.

Frozen in place, Violet stared into my eyes while I stalked towards her. I was close enough to touch before she blinked and looked down. Consciously duplicating our interaction at the gates, I pressed a talon under her chin and forced her to look at me.

Deep need slowly joined the scent of fear. It was thick enough to drink, then self-loathing suddenly flooded the air, instantly choking down the beautifully intoxicating emotions that had raged within Violet moments before.

She rejected her own desires in disgust and that tainted everything I wanted to enjoy.

I’ll teach her about her fantasies later. Now isn’t the time. Everything must wait until the other champion is dead. Except for flesh shaping. I should boost her stats before we leave the safe room.

“Strip,” I said, and she paled, smelling of horrified shock. After a moment, she flushed, and her arousal was thick in the air again.

Kitten hurried to her side and offered to hold Violet’s clothing, so it didn’t end up on the damp cavern floor.

Of course, a few seconds later, Violets self-loathing spoiled everything and crushed her building lust.

Unacceptable.

“Stupid, ignorant, bigoted, small-minded, pigheaded, dogmatic, prudish, sanctimonious, hypocritical, self-righteous, holier-than-thou, judgmental, egotistical, sexist fucktards.” I snarled.

Terrified at my sudden rage, she froze in place, shirt in her hands. Her exposed nipples reminded me that bras didn’t exist here.

The paladin made a strangled noise, and spun around, yelling for the gnome and necromancer to do the same, but I grabbed a handful of his thinning hair and dragged him over to Violet, and forced him to look into her cringing eyes.

“This,” I screamed at him, “is what happens when society lets ignorant narrow-minded twits control their so-called morality. Just a few moments ago, Violet all-but-panted with desire. Being ordered to strip made her feel frightened and helpless, and that made her feel wonderfully aroused.

“It was beautiful.”

“Then your training kicked in, and everything was replaced with self-loathing. And that,” I yelled, “is what you’ve done to your women!”

He dared to look confused, “But, she shouldn’t feel aroused by that.”

I took a slow breath. Another. “Sexuality is a complicated thing. Being aroused by being forced, or feeling helpless, or from pain is entirely natural. I think it’s been bred into you mortals. For millions of generations, men and women have been raped and abused. Eventually, the survivors, or their descendants, learned to take what pleasure they could from their miserable lives.

“Not everyone fits into your neat little box of ‘one man and one woman having missionary sex, once a month, in the privacy of their own bedroom, with the lights out.’

“Some of us LOVE sex in all of its assorted variations! What she,” I jabbed a finger at Violet, “finds arousing isn’t anyone’s fucking business except hers and mine.”

He backed away as I hunted him down snarling, “The point isn’t that Violet felt aroused, the point is that she was filled with self-loathing because of what she FELT when I forced her to strip.

“She believes her completely natural feelings are something to be ashamed of, and firmly placed the blame where she was trained to place it. On herself. Just. Like. You. Taught. Her.”

His chest plate crinkled as I picked the paladin up with one hand, and pitched him into the wall on the other side of the room. Rock shattered under the booming collision.

Seething, I spun back just in time to see Kitten rip the last of Violet’s clothing free, and drop silently to her knees.

Violet was nude.

Wide, terrified eyes flicked back and forth between my face and the paladin’s crumpled form. He was half-stuck in the wall, held in place by the crater at the epicenter of his impact point.

Laughing, Vixen cuddled against my side, stroking my inner thigh. She was the only one that didn’t reek of fear. I was grounded by the ever-present scent of her awe, devotion, and lust.

Vixen purred, “The righteous will see the wrath of My Queen, and they shall know true despair.” We strolled back to Violet.

I pulled up Violet’s stats. She didn’t have any fighting abilities, and I wasn’t impressed by her actions so far. Having a runecrafter was useful in the long run, but in combat, she was more of a liability than an asset, at least for today.

“Close your eyes,” I barked, and Violet’s eyes snapped closed with a yelp. After I finish, I’ll let Violet see the changes all at once.

Violet jumped and let out a short shriek when I grabbed her chin and slid a finger along the inside of her mouth. I reformed her teeth, so they were perfectly straight and white. I stroked my hands along her skin, leaving flawless flesh behind. She shivered at my touch but didn’t say a thing. Obviously, I had left an impression.

Sculpting her figure helped me relax the rest of the way. I didn’t want everyone to be the same, so I made Violet less muscular than Kitten, and gave her a more substantial bust. I firmed it up nicely. Instead of Kitten’s bubble butt, I gave Violet a heart-shaped one. After that, I removed her body hair, except for a landing strip between her legs.

In a word, I gave her a ‘curvy’ figure. Generous bust, petite waist, and full hips.

Then I gave her a facelift and sculpted her eyebrows with two quick strokes. After I brushed her tears away, I used flesh shaping to mimic makeup by altering her skin color. When I finished, she appeared to be wearing black eyeliner, with mascara and shimmering pale indigo eye makeup.

It was time to turn my attention to her hair.

Since she’s a non-combatant, why don’t I have a little fun?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.