Ciarra the Cold - Cover

Ciarra the Cold

Copyright© 2019 by Nyx Wylder

Chapter 13: Kitten's Class & Vixen's Plans

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13: Kitten's Class & Vixen's Plans - The gods created a game-like world for their high-stakes contest, and Ciarra is the most powerful of their pawns, she ignores little things like racism, bigotry, and societal norms. One little foxkin who has lived a hard and brutal life becomes Ciarra's pet. For the first time in years, she has hope, and a chance to follow her dreams. Assuming Ciarra, an amoral sexual sadist, doesn't kill her first.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Magic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Fiction   GameLit   High Fantasy   Furry   Were animal   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Violence  

When I untwisted the bar and opened the door, a squad of knights surrounded the temple. Apparently many nobles were missing, and all of them had attended a service at Kolra’s temple last night.

I fetched Kolra’s bishop, and the clever man solved the problem by telling the truth. He explained that Ciarra and I were heroes. We killed a group of imposters that took over the temple and saved the surviving clergy members. Unfortunately, the congregation had already been slaughtered by the time we arrived. Every word was the truth, they were already dead by the time I entered the room he was imprisoned in.

Kitten and I jogged to the [Adventurers Guild], leaving the bishop behind to talk to the knight-captain.

I put them out of my mind, and my thoughts returned to early this morning, and I couldn’t help smiling at the memory of My Queen screaming my name.

My Queen. Primordial dragon. Demigod. Kolra’s champion. And she called out my name as though we were lovers! I’m not just someone she has sex with anymore. She cares for me!

Am I overthinking this?

No. My Queen came into the room and saw me with Kitten, then something changed. More than lust shone in her eyes. She barely glanced at Kitten. She just focused on me and fucked me senseless right there on top of Kitten.

Then she gave me Kitten, and let me choose what changes to make to Kitten’s body. My Queen is domination, control, and sex. She isn’t kind, and she isn’t caring. She should have made Kitten her pet.

My Queen cares about two things, her honor, and her harem. Even if I’m the only member so far. This morning, she gave what would have been her second harem member to me, and that proves she cares about me. Nothing else makes sense.

No, more than that, she must LOVE me. Kitten wasn’t a small gift, and neither was letting me choose how Kitten would look.

I laughed and swept Kitten into a hug and gave her a deep kiss.

The only thing stopping the day from being perfect is that we wouldn’t have time to play until after the dungeon.


Kitten and I entered the [Adventurers Guild] and headed for the receptionist.

“Hello, I’m Meredith. How can I help you?”

“Kitten requires the wizard class,” I said, pointing at the catgirl.

“Are you a member of the guild?” Meredith asked, looking at Kitten.

“No,” said Kitten.

I said, “We are doing the mandatory dungeon run this morning, so we need to finish quickly.”

Meredith said, “You don’t need a class to complete the mandatory run, and many people gain their first class in the dungeon. Save yourself a lot of gold by completing it first. Changing your class costs guild members ten gold, but we charge nonmembers fifty gold. If you earn the wizard class in the dungeon, it’s free.”

I took out fifty gold and placed it on her desk.

She looked surprised, but then she took us upstairs and knocked on a door. Without waiting for an answer, she headed inside. A balding older man looked up from his desk with a smile.

“What brings three lovely young women into my lab?”

Meredith turned to me and asked, “I’m afraid I didn’t catch your name.”

“Vixen.”

“Kitten and Vixen, meet Edrulius. Edrulius, meet Kitten and Vixen. They have paid for Kitten to become a wizard.” Then she turned back to us and said, “Let me know if you need anything else. I’ll be at my desk,” then she left.

“Just call me Eddy, everyone else does,” said Edrulius with a child-like grin. “Kitten and Vixen? Do you really expect me to believe that’s your real names?”

I raised an eyebrow. “Our parents gave us other names, but they don’t matter anymore. Now, how does Kitten become a wizard?”

He grunted, then pulled out a box with several small crystals inside, and handed one to Kitten.

“Concentrate on becoming a wizard, and it will activate, changing your class, and giving you a starting spell,” he said.

Kitten closed her eyes and gripped the jewel in her hand. After several long minutes, she gasped, and a wide grin split her face.

“I’m a wizard! I know [Ball Lightning], [Lightning Bolt], [Magic Armor]. and [Magic Missle]!” Kitten exclaimed gleefully, practically dancing around the room, “Thank you! Thank you so much!”

Then she threw herself at me and wrapped me up in a tight bear hug. I kissed her and said, “Our Queen gave you far more than you know. This is nothing compared to what she did to your stats.

A quiet voice muttered behind us. “Four spells? How is that possible? Is it related to her mind stat? There were two cases of someone receiving two spells instead of one, and both of them had an extraordinary mind stat.”

Time to leave.

I took Kitten’s hand, pulled her out the door, and went down the stairs with her in tow. Only a few adventurers were in the main room. Just before we reached the exit, a new group of adventurers entered. We dodged past them, ignoring their catcalls, and headed out the door.

I wish I had time to teach them manners.

Once we were outside, I picked up the pace, and soon we were running side-by-side, still holding hands.

I watched Kitten out of the corner of my eye.

I’m glad I told her what happened when I found myself alone in a strange city without a copper to my name. She understood what would have happened to her without protection right away. All it took to convince Kitten was the honest truth.

I had explained what would happen if Ciarra allowed Kitten into her harem. Kitten would enjoy fantastically intense and incredibly erotic sexual experiences, and she would become powerful enough to rival me.

Then I talked about the price she would pay. I explained that Ciarra would accept nothing less than her complete submission, but that submission comes with security. Ciarra protects her harem members, and Kitten had already been given a personal demonstration of how potent Ciarra’s protection is.

I also pointed out that this wouldn’t be the only time Ciarra fought slavers, and if Kitten joined us, she would fight them with us.

Kitten didn’t notice as I slowly increased our speed. She never realized just how fast we were running. She was too distracted by her new class to pay attention to anything else. Her happy smile was infectious, and it made her even more beautiful. I felt a powerful urge to protect her from harm.

My Queen, I can’t wait to share her with you. You already know every desire Kitten has, and I know you will enjoy helping me give Kitten more pleasure than she ever dreamed possible.

I smiled as I imagined Kitten moaning beneath me in senseless ecstasy.

I’ll make sure my pet has no regrets.


When we arrived at the temple, I knew something was wrong immediately. My Queen stalked back and forth in front of a table covered with her armor.

“My Queen?” I asked.

Ciarra snarled, “I can’t wear it. The heat destroyed the leather straps and warped some pieces of armor. I didn’t notice the damage last night.”

“Fuck,” said Kitten.

“Do we have time to repair the armor, or for something new to be fitted?” I asked.

“No. It’s part of the gods game. I have a timer counting down. If I’m not at the city gates in 42 minutes, I’ll be teleported into the dungeon, and I have no desire to fight him alone with much of my power stripped away.”

Struck with a sudden memory, I asked, “Kitten, wasn’t one of your spells [Magic Armor]. Can you cast that on Our Queen?”

“I’m sorry, it’s self only. I can’t cast it on anyone else,” Kitten replied.

Turning back to Ciarra, I said, “With your permission, I’ll have your armor repaired so that it’s ready for the next dungeon. If the two of you head for the gates now, I’ll catch up when I finish here.”

My Queen agreed, and she and Kitten headed for the southern gates.

Kolra’s bishop was a smart man, and he was already waiting for me.

I ordered him to have someone take Ciarra’s armor to the blacksmith, and once it was repaired, head to the [Adventurers Guild], and wait for us to arrive with Ciarra’s armor.

The [Beggars Guild] was the weakest guild in the city, but I knew from experience that they knew more about what really happened than anyone else. They also showed compassion when I was a broken little girl, so I wrote a letter to the beggar’s guild master.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.