Ciarra the Cold
Chapter 12: Kolra's Suggestion

Copyright© 2019 by Nyx Wylder

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: Kolra's Suggestion - The gods created a game-like world for their high-stakes contest, and Ciarra is the most powerful of their pawns, she ignores little things like racism, bigotry, and societal norms. One little foxkin who has lived a hard and brutal life becomes Ciarra's pet. For the first time in years, she has hope, and a chance to follow her dreams. Assuming Ciarra, an amoral sexual sadist, doesn't kill her first.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Magic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Fiction   GameLit   High Fantasy   Furry   Were animal   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Violence  

Continuing my hunt wasn’t worth the risk. He had already escaped into the dungeon, and pursuing him further would be incredibly foolish.

You have earned the skill [Maul]
You have earned a rank. [Maul I] has become [Maul II]
You have earned a level. (Note: Experience limitation of one level per event triggered.)

Vixen has earned two ranks. [Dagger I] has become [Dagger III]
Vixen has earned the skill [Dual Wield]
Vixen has earned a rank. [Dual Wield I] has become [Dual Wield II]
Vixen has gained a unique class.
Vixen is now a [Reaper of Blood]
Vixen has earned the skill [Terrifying Aura]
Vixen has earned three ranks. [Terrifying Aura I] has become [Terrifying Aura IV]
Vixen has earned the skill [Bloody Strike]
Vixen has earned three ranks. [Bloody Strike I] has become [Bloody Strike IV]
Vixen has earned a level. (Note: Experience limitation of one level per event triggered.)

After returning to Kolra’s temple, I descended through the opening my breath attack had carved into the stone structure.

Sensing Kolra, I faced her and nodded in respect. Kneeling once had been enough to satisfy honor. I wouldn’t do it again. The goddess stood before her alter and watched as I approached.

“Welcome back, Ciarra,” she said. “Those imposters were sent by another deity. They captured my clergy and bound them with enchanted slave collars. I had Vixen free them. Lead them in service, and you will become my High Priestess.”

I glared at her, “I’m the only one that gives Vixen orders.”

“Calm down. I didn’t command anything. I merely suggested that her unique position as your trusted pet could be used to further your desires in ways Vixen hadn’t considered. For example, she could free my clergy because she knew that’s what you would desire.”

I snorted. My perfect pet will do as I wish, one way or the other, regardless of this goddesses whims.

She considered, “I also explained how being in a dungeon weakens you. She didn’t take the news well. I may have created a monster,” she sounded amused.

She did WHAT? I growled at her. “You-” I started to say when she interrupted me.

“When were you going to tell her?”

I bit my lip. My oath kept me from lying, and I didn’t want to tell Kolra the truth.

“That’s what I thought. Your dragon’s pride might have killed you. Vixen is your first and best defense against the champion tomorrow. She needed to know.”

“I know,” I sighed.

Kolra said, “Wait till you see Vixen. You forced her to become a predator, and it’s caused some fascinating changes. She remains entirely submissive to you, but she’ll never submit to anyone else. Her view of the world has crystalized. She belongs to you. Everyone else is prey. Even I’m just dangerous prey,” then Kolra vanished.

Scenting Vixen nearby, I followed her delightful fragrance to the vestibule.

Coated with the blood of her victims, Vixen looked like the deadly killer I asked for her to become. She had forced an innocent-looking catgirl to kneel at her feet. My pet’s well fitted black leather armor did little to conceal her figure, and neither did the catgirl’s sheer white camise.

I could sense their lust for each other.

Just this afternoon, my pet had desperately tried to understand her place in my world, but that anxiety is gone. Vixen is confident, and it shows. Kolra’s right, she isn’t submissive anymore. Except for me.

The catgirl had the spark, and she was a submissive who would relish being dominated, humiliated, and physically restrained. Her flavor was distinctly different from my pet’s heavy masochism.

I wanted them both.

Leather straps bound the catgirls arms behind her back, and her legs together. She had a heavy metal collar around her neck. The young woman struggled, but my pet held her down effortlessly.

Vixen hungrily watched her struggling catgirl, her tail twitching back and forth rapidly, a genuine predator. Watching my diminutive foxkin dominate a catgirl twice her size stole my breath away.

Vixen looked up at my gasp, and her face transformed. Devotion, awe, and an intense spike of lust churned the air around her. It was almost a physical blow. I closed my eyes for a moment and basked in the glorious scent.

Once again, my little pet had blossomed into something even more magnificent. Tonight, I had planned on having Vixen’s tongue between my legs, then my talons buried in her breasts, but I was suddenly driven to conquer her again. It consumed me, and I forgot everything else.

Vixen began to speak, “My Queen, this kitten wishes to beg a favor.”

Then I was upon her.

I pinned her face up on top of her conquest and used storage magic to strip her armor away. Spreading her legs, I straddled one, and held the other against my chest, running up between my breasts, I rocked back and forth, rubbing myself against the short velvety fur that covered her pussy.

While I rode my pet, I also mounted her. We both shuddered and let out twin gasps of delight when my tail drove up inside her. I ground myself against the junction of my tail and her vagina. Every twist I made felt heavenly to both of us. I brought my foxkin and myself to the edge and held us there. She writhed wonderfully against me.

I considered the woman my pet had called Kitten. She still struggled to reach my pet. Mind control magic circulated through her; it came from the slave collar. My eyes narrowed as I studied it. Disgraceful magic ruined the sexy slave collar. With an extended talon, I sliced it from her neck. Neither Vixen nor I would use such a dishonorable item.

Just like the first time I took Vixen, this Kitten should remember this moment for the rest of her life. Vixen, her conqueror, being entirely conquered by me.

So I used [Empathic Sensuality].

Reaching out with my mind, I opened a link between my pet and her Kitten. She would feel everything my pet experienced, through the filter of Vixen’s masochism.

Suddenly gasping and panting, the catgirl writhed, her tender young body overwhelmed by the unfamiliar pleasure Vixen endured. I waited for Kitten to gain some control of herself, and trapped her gaze with the full force of my nature. Like all beastkin, her instincts screamed in warning the instant I released my inner predator.

She tried to freeze in place, but she couldn’t hold still. Vixen’s invading ecstasy forced her to squirm and whimper.

The catgirls eyes widened in horror when I drew my deeply masochist pet’s twin daggers from storage, but I put Kitten from my mind. Vixen’s eyes shone with desire. She licked her lips, nervously watching the blades. Vixen’s fear was gone.

They whimpered with both pain and pleasure as I slowly sliced twin red lines from her shoulders, spiraling up her breasts, then cut a path from her nipples to the valley between her breasts. I paused, blades resting against the solid flesh of Vixen’s abdomen. I was moments from hitting my climax when I drove both daggers into her. They screamed at the intense spike of agony and arched in harmony.

Vixen reaped overwhelming pleasure from her tortured body, and everything channeled into the catgirl. I gripped the bloody hilts tightly in my hands and gave my pet permission to join me in my climax, and slowly twisted both blades.

All three of us cried out in wordless rapture, and I collapsed on top of their convulsing bodies.

When I came back to myself, Vixen and her Kitten were still writhing in ecstatic bliss, all three of us painted with Vixen’s blood. Every time my pet’s still convulsing belly flexed, the buried blades sliced, and sent her over the edge again, in an endless cycle of agonized ecstasy. For several minutes I enjoyed stroking my pet’s blood coated fur.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.