Ciarra the Cold - Cover

Ciarra the Cold

Copyright© 2019 by Nyx Wylder

Chapter 7: Leaving The Keep

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Leaving The Keep - The gods created a game-like world for their high-stakes contest, and Ciarra is the most powerful of their pawns, she ignores little things like racism, bigotry, and societal norms. One little foxkin who has lived a hard and brutal life becomes Ciarra's pet. For the first time in years, she has hope, and a chance to follow her dreams. Assuming Ciarra, an amoral sexual sadist, doesn't kill her first.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Magic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Fiction   GameLit   High Fantasy   Furry   Were animal   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Violence  

Vixen arched against me, moaning quietly in the dark. Struggling against exhaustion, I forced my eyes open with a yawn. Time passed as I slowly woke up. I’ve never been a morning person. Idly stroking my fingers through her fur, I reached around to pull her against me, only to find matted wet fur where her side touched the bed. Did she wet the bed? For a moment I was disgusted, but then I realized my mistake. Not pee, lubrication. The thick slimy mucous was just confirmation of her arousal.

Vixen whispered. “No, not again,” then spasmed, every muscle locking tight. Arching against me again. A climax? She whispered between ragged pants, “Goddess, what have you done to me? THAT keeps happening.” Squirming slightly, Vixen silently wept, radiating a nearly overwhelming scent of lust. Another one? She isn’t masturbating.

Perhaps this is a side effect from yesterdays orgasm? I activated [Flesh Shaping] and studied her. Yes, that’s what did it. Orgasms normally only last a few seconds to less than a minute. I made hers last hours. Long past the breaking point. Might as well have been a powerful drug. An orgasm overdose, and these aftershocks are just withdraw symptoms.

She whispered. “Yesterday ... Please, it keeps happening. I can’t take anymore. You ... broke me. And ... fixed me? I think? I don’t feel clumsy anymore. How did you do it? Why?”

Like everyone who isn’t a [Priest] or [Priestess], she couldn’t see her own character sheet. I’m not surprised she knows. I’ll reveal her character sheet later. Her reaction will be entertaining. Especially when she gets a look at herself. Such lovely changes, but she literally looks like a different person, and would only come up to her old bodies waist. The only reason she hasn’t realized yet, is because she’s laying down in the dark.

Just before I licked her nectar from my fingers, I remembered about him. Scrubbing every trace of her past partners away is worth getting up early. I rolled out of bed and tucked Vixen under my arm, ignoring her struggles and complaints, I carried her away.

The horse trough would make a reasonable bathtub, and it was already next to the well. Looks like it hasn’t been cleaned in months. Scrubbing it clean wasn’t pleasant, but Vixen’s occasional orgasm provided a welcome distraction. Then I had a brilliant idea, and used [Water Manipulation] to scrub it down with powerful jets of water. Not bad, but I think I can do better. I added sand to the water, and tried again. Well. That worked. I had accidentally sliced through the side of the trough while scrubbing it clean.

Using [Water Manipulation], I filled the trough up with fresh water and climbed in, taking Vixen with me. Ignoring her struggles, and loud shrieks at the freezing water. I used jets of water to scrub every inch of myself clean, then I held Vixen down, and carefully blasted every inch of her body, both inside and out, until I was satisfied that she was completely clean.

I pulled the shivering and exhausted foxkin out, she had finally given up on protesting. I used [Flesh Shaping] for a deep understanding of her exact physical condition. Good. She is completely clean. Unfortunately, the aftershocks are settling down. Such a shame, I loved the way she writhed and moaned. Especially when I lingered between her legs, causing her to suffer through several aftershocks, while I blasted water inside her. She was bruised and scrubbed raw. Even her increased toughness wasn’t enough to stop [Water Manipulation] once I started using sand to scrub her clean. Interesting. Using [Heal], I repaired her body.

The first step to winning the great game is becoming an adventurer. Once I’m an adventurer, I can form groups, and share my experience with my pets. Leaving my lair with nothing was a lesson I’ve taken to heart. This time I’ll be properly prepared, and take everything I need with me.

Belatedly, I remembered she had asked a few questions earlier.

“I almost forgot to answer your earlier questions. Yes, it’s happening because of yesterday. The aftershocks of pleasure have already mostly stopped, and you are my sexy little assassin. So yes, I fixed your stats.”

Only a [Priest] or [Priestess] can spend character points, or view character sheets, so I brought hers up, and shared it with her. Her jaw dropped, and she collapsed to the ground in complete and utter shock. “I also made some changes to your body.” She was still gaping in shock when I headed into the forest without saying another word.


Monsters taste far better than lesser creatures, probably because of the traces of mana in their flesh. I ignored deer, rabbits, and even the occasional bear. It’s time to enjoy a real feast. I’d love another Greater Polar Bear, but I haven’t seen one since I left my lair. Several hours later, I scented prey, and smiled. It had destroyed an old stone home, flattened the walls, and pushed the broken stone into the shallows of a meandering river. Moss covered stones sitting in a few inches of water make a surprisingly beautiful lair. Nothing like the cave I expected to find. Unlike the lesser monsters, the Greater Forest Drake knew how dangerous I was as soon as it picked up my scent. At first it tried to run, but I followed. A few casts of [Holy Smite] crippled it. I stalked forward, still casting, and ended it’s life on the fifth cast.

You have gained a level. (Note: Experience limitation of one level per event triggered.)

It was time to spend some character points. [Storage Magic] is far to useful for me to continue as I had been. Either I upgrade [Storage Magic], or I leave some gold here. As long as I don’t feed in dragon form, that’s at least a month’s worth of food for the two of us. Having a place to store supplies and equipment outside of time is nearly priceless. [Holy Smite] is strong for it’s rank, at least with my stats, but it took far too many casts to bring the drake down. [Water Manipulation] has amazing potential. Just remember what happened when used jet of sandy water. In the end, I decided to leave [Holy Smite] at rank one, but I upgraded the other two all the way up to rank four.

Upgraded [Water Manipulation I] to [Water Manipulation IV]. Cost: 14 Character Points.
Upgraded [Storage Magic III] to [Storage Magic IV]. Cost: 8 Character Points.

My expanded [Storage Magic] had room for the Greater Forest Drake with plenty of room left over for provisions.


I pulled the Greater Forest Drake from storage, and left it in the courtyard while I tracked down Vixen. A complicated mix of emotional scents lead me to her. She looked like a child wearing her oversized mothers clothes. Staring at herself in a small mirror, Vixen stroked where the scar once ran across her muzzle. Our eyes met, and an explosion of awe threaded with deep frustration and fear filled the room. I love being able to smell emotions. Her awe smells sweet, like a candied apple. Vixen seems overwhelmed, and as skittish as a timid deer.

Vixen said, “I was the most useless rogue in existence, but now ... My stats are incredible! And [Powerful Existence]? It outright DOUBLES character points. I’m only level four, and I’m already the strongest [Rogue] I’ve ever seen. I wish you had made me taller, but that’s a small price to pay for fixing that scar, and making me so beautiful.

“After all of that, you gave me an ability from the [Prostitute] class, and then spent almost all my character points on it! How could you do something so stupid!” by the end, she was shouting in frustration.

Furious, I growled, then lunged forward and grabbed her by the neck. She screamed. Pets should treat their owners with respect, and certainly shouldn’t yell at them. Lesson time. With her increased toughness, she wasn’t nearly as fragile as she had been, so I charged forward, and slammed her through the stone wall. Her breath exploded from her lungs. Twisting and pulling at my arm, she tried to free herself. Even in my humanoid form, I completely outclassed her. I ripped the clothes from her body. The heady scent of fear burst from her. She was wide eyed, bruised, and bloody. But a 50+ toughness isn’t just for show. I pulled her back through the wall, and slammed her through again. Then I did it again. And again. Still growling, I slammed her through the wall one final time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.