Ciarra the Cold
Chapter 6: Oathbinding

Copyright© 2019 by Nyx Wylder

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Oathbinding - The gods created a game-like world for their high-stakes contest, and Ciarra is the most powerful of their pawns, she ignores little things like racism, bigotry, and societal norms. One little foxkin who has lived a hard and brutal life becomes Ciarra's pet. For the first time in years, she has hope, and a chance to follow her dreams. Assuming Ciarra, an amoral sexual sadist, doesn't kill her first.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Magic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Fiction   GameLit   High Fantasy   Furry   Were animal   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Violence  

“Either swear a magically binding oath to become my loyal ... pet, or become my afternoon snack.”

My foxkin’s shoulders slumped, and she raised a hand to her neck, and said, “Like a slave collar?” I shrugged. I didn’t know how they worked, so I couldn’t answer her question.

Oaths sworn on my name are naturally binding, and I explained that to her. Instead of confusing her, I let her think I had the [Oathbinding] ability. There is power in names. As an eternal, like the greater fey and true devils, the web of primal mana that encapsulates the world was called to my name.

Misleading someone in an honor bound agreement is contemptible, but I wasn’t misleading her about the oath, just about what enforced it.

With careful and precise wording, I explained exactly what being my ‘loyal pet’ meant.

Being loyal meant that she would never betray or deceive me, and her own hopes, dreams, and desires, were subservient to mine. It wouldn’t force her to become a mindlessly obedient puppet, so she could disobey as much as she wanted, but being able to disobey has less to do with freedom than most people imagined.

Being my pet would only bind her in two ways. Like any good pet, she would come when I called, and since pets couldn’t own anything, everything of hers, would belong to me. Including herself.

“I don’t want to die.” She whispered in a trembling voice.

“Then swear. It’s just six words. ‘I swear to be Ciarra’s loyal pet.’, and you will survive.” It was cold, even to my own ears.

Silence stretched, but I knew which way she would leap. She was a survivor, and she would see the completely one sided oath for what it really was. Her only chance at survival.

The sweet scent of her outrage and humiliation slowly filled the air. It seemed thick enough to choke on before she finally surrendered, and said. “I swear to be Ciarra’s loyal pet.” The oathbinding flared into existence, and settled into place. It’s terms were simple and clear, and exactly as they should be.

Oathbindings include an instinctive and complete understanding of all oaths involved. As the oathbinder, all oaths were interpreted through me. Her eyes widened as she learned exactly what I considered a loyal pet to be, and what she had bound herself to become, but my explanation had been clear and thorough. She wasn’t really surprised. No one would ever be able to truthfully claim that I tricked them into an oathbinding.

Then I began to strip her. She flushed like a schoolgirl getting her first kiss. Her eyes darted to mine, just for a moment, then jerked away, and carefully looked anywhere and everywhere. Except towards me. Resignation, helpless anger, fear, and humiliation. They radiated off my pet, bound together with a thread of defiance, and I drunk them in like a fine wine.

After the last piece of clothing fell to the ground, I said, “Pets should have names, and yours is obvious, both as a female fox, and as a sexy woman. Vixen.” She actually growled. She obviously hated the name. Unfortunately for her, I loved it.

I reached around to the back of Vixen’s head and dug my fingers into her hair, and forced her to face me. My sensitive tail reached up my foxkin’s leg and gently brushed against her pussy, then continued up to her head. I thrust my tail inside her mouth, and twisted and rolled between her cheeks and tongue until it was nice and damp. Then I slid back down and slowly forced my way inside.

Her eyes darted around, like a trapped animal, never meeting my gaze, never holding still, never looking anywhere that might catch a glimpse of my tail flexing inside her. I could have been much rougher, but had elected to be gentle this time.

Such lovely reactions. I gently began to move inside her. I wasn’t limited to simple in-and-out thrusts, and my tail was far more dexterous than any fingers. I could flex it, changing thickness and texture, like a body builder flexing their arms. I could roll it back on itself for truly massive girth. My tail was even “ribbed for her pleasure.” A dick couldn’t even come close to my prehensile tail.

[Flesh Shaping] flared, pulsing in time with [Sexual Insight]. I hadn’t realized the abilities were synergistic. [Flesh Shaping] suggested a relatively minor modification. Several seconds later, Vixen’s body was far more sensitive, and would now have stronger and longer lasting orgasms.

Vixen tried to resist, but she didn’t have a chance. I understood exactly what made her tick, and my tail was already becoming slick with her natural lubrication. [Sexual Insight] gave me a complete understanding of her mental and physical state, at least in relation to anything erotic. It was incredible. It had only been a few minutes, and she was panting with need. The scent of her arousal filled the air.

I slid my hands up her stomach, cupped her breasts, and gently teased at my foxkin’s nipples, moving in time with the pleasure that filled her. I knew exactly where and how to touch and move. I slid one hand down between her legs, and stroked her folds. My tail moved inside her, while my fingers played on the outside, working their way to, and then against her nub. My supernatural knowledge of her body told me everything. I knew how each touch would effect her.

Normally, I would have taken my time, and focused on having fun, but I wanted to use her first time to make a point she would never forget. And drive it home with a sledgehammer.

She was clueless. She didn’t even know what an orgasm was an hour ago, and had certainly never had one herself. I forced her to hit her peak, and an overpowering orgasm ripped away Vixen’s control, and left her convulsing amidst whining yips of pleasure. With just a few movements, I pushed her even higher, and held her there. Without [Sexual Insight] and [Flesh Shaping] I couldn’t have kept it going, but between them I had perfect knowledge of her mind and body. Long seconds passed, each one blasting her body with more pleasure than she normally experienced in a year. I was relentless, enjoying both the challenge, and how she quivered helplessly in my arms. Seconds turned into minutes, and finally minutes turned into hours, and I held her at the pinnacle of pleasure the entire time.

After sunset, I finally relaxed, and allowed her exhausted body to collapse to the ground, like a puppet with her strings cut. I looked down at my mostly unconscious foxkin, her body still quivering and twitching with aftershocks of pleasure, gasping for air, with a self-satisfied smirk on my lips.

I left her there, and searched the keep for a bedroom. It had been a long day, and I had eaten enough that I wasn’t hungry. The bed I found belonged to the bandit leader. I already knew Vixen had been one of his bed-toys, and judging from the scents in the room, he had used her just a couple days ago. It made me thankful I hadn’t used my mouth on her, and I resolved to thoroughly scrub her down in the morning. I ripped the dirty sheets off the mattress, threw them on the floor, and headed back to the courtyard for Vixen. The clean laundry that had been left out to dry would serve as adequate sheets for tonight.

I used their clothing to make a little nest on the bed, then stretched Vixen’s body out on it. She was still so overwhelmed with toe-curling pleasure that she wasn’t aware of her surroundings.

I wondered how many changes I could make to her body with [Flesh Shaping], so I focused on the skill to learn more.

Name: Flesh Shaping
Range: Touch
Rank: 10

Grants absolute knowledge of targets body.
Grants the ability to permanently alter targets body.

May not change species of target.

First Time Bonus:
Increase all stats by [Rank] * 5
Increase one stat by [Rank] * 5
Copy one [Special Ability] from caster to target.

Ciarra,

I created this unique ability just for you. Mold your harem girls to match your fantasies, then turn them into powerful allies for your dungeon crawls.

You OWE me,
Kolra, Goddess of Domination and Control.

Kolra was right. I owed her a great deal. From the beginning, she had given far more than our bargain required. This wasn’t an accident, and she didn’t do it on a whim. What was she hoping to gain?

I had already agreed to be her champion, so that wasn’t it. What could I give her that she didn’t already have? In the end, I could only think of one thing.

My loyalty.

Snarling, I forced my way through the wall, spread my wings, and climbed into the sky. I was incandescent with rage. How dare she! I roared at the night. I hadn’t agreed to this. No eternal had ever given their loyalty to a god, or even another eternal. We often made deals and bargains, and at times we were forced into service, much like my original bargain with Kolra, but that was always temporary.

Actual loyalty is another matter entirely.

Gradually I brought myself back from the edge. I was still angry, but had regained some control. Eventually I managed to relax enough to think clearly again. I returned to the keep, and wasn’t surprised to find Kolra waiting in the courtyard.

Our eyes locked. Two apex predators on the verge of combat. I wanted to kill her. Could I last long enough to taste her blood? Just because I couldn’t win, didn’t mean I couldn’t make her pay for the insult. It might be worth dying for. I wanted to try.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.