Ciarra the Cold - Cover

Ciarra the Cold

Copyright© 2019 by Nyx Wylder

Chapter 5: Fox Hunting

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Fox Hunting - The gods created a game-like world for their high-stakes contest, and Ciarra is the most powerful of their pawns, she ignores little things like racism, bigotry, and societal norms. One little foxkin who has lived a hard and brutal life becomes Ciarra's pet. For the first time in years, she has hope, and a chance to follow her dreams. Assuming Ciarra, an amoral sexual sadist, doesn't kill her first.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Magic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Fiction   GameLit   High Fantasy   Furry   Were animal   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Violence  

[WARNING: Ciarra isn’t an impossibly innocent and bland Isekai self-insert, or a brooding anti-hero. She’s a villain. She’s amoral and a sexual sadist, with her own twisted version of morality and honor. This story isn’t for children.]

All the others had just ran away, with little thought and no planning. The foxkins trail led me directly to an old abandoned fort. Her lingering scent carries hope and resolve. Fading scents from many bandits covered the area, all of them were familiar from just a few hours ago. I guess they had turned this into their hideout.

Following the foxkin’s scent, I closed in on her, stalking my prey into it’s lair. The trail ended in front of a old wooden door. She had found a defensible position. A room with stone walls to protect her back. That made sense. Leaning against the wall, I inhaled deeply, nose all but touching the door jamb. The scent of her fear was practically intoxicating. If the trace of moisture and moss in the air is any indication, she also has an escape route.

I whispered, “Clever girl,” with a smile pulling at my lips. Then knocked loudly.

The foxkin shouted, “I left our valuables in the courtyard. Please, just take them! It’s all yours. Just let me live.”

My prey’s voice carries a sweet little tremble that brought the world to life.

I snapped the lock and pushed the door open. I expected to find it blocked, but it opened easily. The foxkin cowered behind a massive ballista. It was already loaded, and aimed at the door. She yanked down on the release pin, and the ballista bolt slammed into me. Pain blossomed, and I yelped in surprise. Thankfully, it didn’t pierce my scales, and was deflected to the side.

We both stared at the hole it left in the floor. The yard long bolt was deeply buried in solid stone. It had penetrated so deeply that I could only see the bolt when sparks and flashes of lightning popped and crackled off it in the darkness. I hadn’t expected a siege weapon, especially one with such powerfully enchanted ammunition.

Almost as though we were actors in a play, we both looked up at the same time, and our eyes met. She crouched behind the ballista, and I stood in the doorway. Between us was an improvised barricade of furniture. A few feet away from her was an open trapdoor. Judging from the scent of moss and moisture coming from it, I presumed it was her escape route.

I couldn’t help it.

I growled.

It was the deep rumbling growl of a primordial dragon.

Furniture rattled, and dust filled the air, as the room vibrated along with my growl. I placed one hand on each side of the door-frame, and shifted forms, shoving against the stone with my full strength. As always, my physical stats were multiplied many times over from shifting into [Dragon Form]. With an explosive crack, the wall split open. The foxkin froze, eyes wide with terror.

I ignored the crumbling stone bouncing off my hide.

“Such a smart little foxkin. That actually stung.”

I rubbed the impact point with one massive clawed hand. It was hard to believe that she actually managed to hurt me.

The foxkin seemed to come back to herself, and darted for the trapdoor, but I was ready. Like a striking snake I lunged forward, and snapped her up in my jaws. Holding her carefully between my teeth, I gently and firmly trapped her against the roof of my mouth with my tongue. I carried her back to the courtyard.

My foxkins legs stuck out of my mouth, and she kicked and struggled, but we both knew she couldn’t escape. When we arrived, I spat my foxkin onto the ground. Terrified, she tried to shrink away.

I growled in warning.

She settled down and stared up at me wide-eyed with a mixture of fear, helplessness, and defiance.

I shifted back into humanoid form, and pulled my foxkin to her feet.

“Don’t move.” I said, and slowly walked around her. For the first time, I had a chance to really examine one of the non-human, yet still humanoid races.

She was an anthropomorphic fox, not a woman with animal ears and a tail stuck to her.

Reddish-orange and white fur covered her, just like a classic red fox. She had large fox-like ears, and a beautiful bushy tail. Her facial features were a blend of human and fox, from her almost human eyes down to her long snout and black nose. Most of the rest of her looked mostly human, if you ignored all the fur, and her distinctly animal like feet.

She definitely wasn’t an animal. She was a person.

A deep ragged scar ran from the center of her forehead, down the side of her snout, then cut back up along her cheek, and ended as a deep notch in her ear. It looked almost like someone had carved a large “V” into her face. One leg started between her eyes, and the other ended in her right ear.

Still, she was beautiful in her own way, and I looked forward to seeing the rest of her.

Silence hung in the air as I continued to circle, spiraling closer and closer to my foxkins trembling body with each pass. Her ears swiveled as she tracked my footsteps. The heady scent of fear grew stronger as the silence deepened. I finally stopped directly behind her back, invading my foxkin’s personal space, almost close enough to touch.

My foxkin gasped when I reached around and ran a talon across her neck in an unmistakable threat that transcended cultures. My tail threaded up her side and wrapped around her throat. I caressed her face, and ran my fingers through her fur. Breathing deeply, I nuzzled her neck, reveling in each terrified whimper. Her scent was intoxicating, and her fur was incredible. Everywhere with short hair, like her cheek, felt soft and velvety. Places with longer hair, like the back of her neck, felt as smooth as silk.

I sliced one side of her tunic with a talon, reached in and started running my fingers through the short fur that covered her front, I reached up until I firmly cupped one of her breasts in my hand, and pulled her body against mine, trapping her against me. She squirmed, and I eased my talons out, just enough to scratch the curve of her shivering flesh.

She froze.

With my free hand I sliced open the other side of her tunic, and reached in. This time I didn’t travel up. I reached down. She tried to stop me by pressing her thighs together, but I responded to resistance by slowly extending my talons. She was forced to choose, and her legs parted, giving me access. I didn’t enter, that pleasure was reserved for later. I just cupped her sex, and lifted her off the ground, completely enveloping her in my arms.

Through [Sexual Insight], I knew that once she accepted that part of herself, she would enjoy the way I dominated her almost as much as I did, but that was just a potential future, and it wouldn’t save her today.

Today she was just a bandit and slaver that had tried to kill me.

I was only giving her a chance because clever women were sexy, and hunting her had been fun.

“I destroy anyone that attempts to kill me or turn me into a slave. All of your companions are dead. Eaten. You are the only survivor.”

Her fear peaked, and then turned into despair. “Please...” She tried to speak, and I tightened my coils around her throat, choking off her voice. I waited a full minute, mentally counting out the seconds one by one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.