Tease - Cover

Tease

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lisa was a tease from the very beginning and she teased her way into sex with the men in her life; Her teacher, her neighbor,her father... but at 16 she fell in love with her uncle. "Don't you like little girls in braces, uncle Ron?" grinning at him. Fuck! I am crazy about this girl and I hate myself for it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Babysitter   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

It had been over a month since Ron had last made love to his niece, Lisa. Of course, it had also been a month since he had last even seen her as well because every time he saw her, they ended up having sex. He moped around his apartment, trying to get his mind off her. She was driving him crazy without doing a thing!

He remembered the day she showed up at his workplace. Her shorts a little too short, her top a little too tight, her hug a little too long and that kiss. His coworkers stared as he fumbled for words that she was his niece, while the words ‘WE ARE HAVING SEX’ were written all over his face and her body. He quickly gathered his things and led her out to have lunch. Just lunch. Not to that hotel just a couple blocks away. Not to the front desk, passing his credit card and receiving a key. Not leading her up the elevator, arms entangled. Not entering that room, clean and ready to receive them, two lovers. Not quickly undressing, lustily. Not laying her on the bed. Not fucking her, making her moan and then scream out as she comes hard, and he fills her with his sperm. No, we are just going to have lunch! Shit!

He rolls off of her, sated, “Oh God, girl! You are crazy! And I’m crazy for you!”

He scurries back to his office, leaving her in the shower and telling her she can stay as long as she likes. And telling her to please stay and he will come back to her that evening. Telling her to get room service if she wants lunch. He hurries past his coworkers as they stare and hides at his desk, his own meal forgotten.

He also remembers some of her stories she told him; her confessions. Ha! That’s a thought. She told him about the time when she was 14 and actually went to confession.

“One time, during recess, I had snuck off to the chapel. There was a Confessional there. I thought it would be cool to hide in there and, well, pleasure myself right in the church! I went in; no one was using it at the moment ... I sat down on the little padded kneeling bench, the kneeler, stretched my legs apart, and pulled up my skirt. There were a few people, old women mainly, in the pews just outside the door and here I was ready to diddle myself. I wondered what they would think if they knew.

Well, anyway, I sat down, legs apart, and hand up my skirt. I get comfortable, pulling my panties down. I wet my fingers and am playing with my clit and then suddenly there’s a noise on the other side and the little shutter opens! A priest must have seen me enter! I had been to confession before and knew the routine. But of course, I was NOT prepared for this. I froze, not moving. I hear his greeting. He’s pretty young, maybe 20’s?

Anyway, I nearly jumped out of my skin and was about to bolt out, but his voice was calm and quiet, almost refreshing. He told me not to be shy. That everything I said was in confidence. I guess he thought I was new. He had seen me come in and knew I was young, not one of the old women outside. But he must not have been able to see me. Of course, sitting instead of kneeling didn’t put my face where he could see. I still had my skirt up and knickers down.

“Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It has been well, a long time since my last confession.”

I giggled and felt a rush as I said that. He replied that it was ok and not to be bashful. Well, I guess I wasn’t since I hadn’t bolted. But I did start talking, kinda rambling ... and touching myself at the same time. It was exciting. Really exciting, knowing I was ‘confessing’ my sins to a priest only inches away as I finger fucked myself.

“I have had impure thoughts, sir.”

“You are very young, but it isn’t unusual to have such thoughts.”

“I have kissed boys, men,” as I continued slowly touching myself.

“That’s not necessarily a sin, my child.”

I felt myself build. It was so ... titillating. I imagined him being able to see me. Like a peep show.

“I have had relations.”

He must have noticed a change in my voice as well as what I was saying, ‘cause he just said, “Oh ... Uh, go on.”

I was really getting excited now. There were noises. Moist sounds. And my legs scrapped the wood walls.

“Are you ok?” he asked.

I had a bit of a hard time answering, “I’ve had carnal knowledge ... Of men.”

He flustered a bit and said that I should try to work at loving Jesus instead ... or something like that. I was kinda busy. He seemed to sense something.

“Miss, is everything ok? You seem ... anxious, upset, maybe?”

I had closed my eyes and focused on trying to make myself come. I pushed my fingers into my pussy, rubbing inside and out. I know I was panting, but still tried to answer.

“I ... do ... things. I ... have thoughts, like ... now! Uugh! Oh!”

I stifle myself but bumped the wall as I shake to my orgasm. I’m orgasming in a church, in a confessional, with a priest just on the other side of me!

“Miss! You seem ... agitated. Do you need a doctor? Uh, I think. Oh ... OH! Please, Miss, I don’t think this is appropriate ... SORRY!”

Suddenly, he bolts out of there. I know he’s figured out what I was doing. I take a breath, I smell my odor. I’m sure he had too. And maybe could see me through the grill. I had slid down onto the floor, knees wide, and my elbow resting on the kneeler, legs bare, and my hand still rubbing.

As I recovered, I wiped myself on my panties, and then out of a whim, I stuffed them on the side of the kneeler, sure that they would be found. I smiled at that thought and snuck out of there as quickly as I could.”

Ron took a breath, still pacing his apartment. That girl was crazy, alright ... but so was he!

There was that time, well several times, that he “had” to pick her up after school. She dropped into his car in her typical Catholic high school uniform with its now definitely too short pleated skirt and its definitely too tight white button-down shirt. She immediately got rid of her buckle shoes and yanked off her socks. There’s nothing like fucking a 16-year-old “Catholic” girl with her skirt up to her hips and bra-less shirt unbuttoned, especially when you are her uncle, and she throws herself at you to relieve her stress of the day. SHIT! If I’m caught, Bubba is sure to have fun with me!!

Well, my sweet Lisa is wound up after school and as typical, has her knees again dashboard, feet bare, and that beautiful pleated school girl uniform skirt up against her crotch, glimpses of panty covered pussy, legs exposed, two buttons on her shirt now open, cleavage bare ... what’s not to like?

Ron groaned internally as she leaned over to kiss him, right there still in the school driveway. He makes it quick in order to not attract Bubba. But he makes the mistake of asking her where she wants to go, instead of just taking her home ... that is to HER home. FUCK! Yes, of course, she wants to go parking somewhere, again, and she wants him to screw her. She says she NEEDS it. So what is a guy to do?

Interestingly, he never looked at the other Catholic school girls coming out of the door at the end of the school day, ok, well, looked, but didn’t touch, ok, well, there was that ONE time.

“Hi, Ron! This is Karen. Karen, this is my uncle Ron.”

He looks towards the back seat to see another incredibly foxy 16-year-old school girl climbing into his car.

“Oh, ah, hi, Karen, glad to meet you.”

He looks away from between her legs and up to her eyes. Oh ... she is cute, adorable. SHIT! He shakes her hand. That delicate little teenage hand, lingering holding it a bit too long.

“Hi, Mister ... ah, Ron”, she demurely, but seductively, replies.

He knows he is in trouble ... again, as he gives his niece a look like WFT?

Lisa pronounces, “Take us somewhere. You know.”

SHIT!

He knows she wants to go to his place. ‘somewhere, you know’. Bubba’s waiting, and his will power is zilch. On the way, Lisa has articulated that this cute little teenage hottie here is wanting. Wants Ron to release her from her virginity. DOUBLE SHIT!

Ron looks at Lisa like, NO WAY, but Lisa looks back with YES WAY. Apparently, Karen doesn’t like boys either but isn’t gay. She wants a man. She also knows to keep her mouth closed. Lisa also likes her and trusts her and has talked to her about her uncle. About how he is gentle and loving and cares ... and is good in bed.

Ron isn’t so sure, but his little man directs him to HIS home instead of HERs. FUCK!

Inside, Lisa immediately heads for the liquor cabinet. Ron groans that he is breaking so many laws, but his stupid little man is overriding sensibility. Lisa pours three shots of Tequila and Ron grudgingly, well maybe not totally grudgingly, gets a lime from the refrigerator.

Three shots each later, the trio are well south of the border. They are also shedding their clothes amongst the nearly continuous giggles of the two girls. ‘This is crazy! Crazy!’ Ron keeps thinking, even as his mental abilities become impaired.

The girls are laughing and kissing each other, and another round of shots and another slice of lime are gone. He closes the liquor cabinet, telling them they are cut off!! He is greeted by giggles and laughs and now kisses for him. He feels Karen’s little tongue sliding into his mouth. Her little teen body, now sans skirt, shirt, shoes and socks, only bra and panties remaining, is pressed against his body. She’s soft and warm and cuddly, a few inches shorter and maybe 10 pounds lighter than his sweet niece.

Lisa starts unbuttoning his clothes as he continues French kissing his newfound friend. She’s not holding back, just as Lisa said.

“Karen wants you to be her first,” Lisa had stated matter-of-factly as Karen nodded, smiling.

Initially, Karen had been shy, but now, drunk, she was all over Ron. The two of them were stripping him fast. He wasn’t resisting either. By now, all three were, well, entirely nude. Tits and butts are swinging all around him. Two sixteen-year-old girls and one thirty-something guy. All drunk and laughing and falling over things, chasing each other in a tickle battle. Ron no longer thought of himself as older. He was another teen playing, drinking, and likely soon to be fucking.

He grabbed Karen and lifted her light body up into the air, all giggles and laughs. Lisa snuck up on him, tickling his side. He releases Karen and turns to grab Lisa.

“Oww!” Karen exclaims, hopping on one foot. She had hit the end table.

She drops onto the couch as Lisa and Ron turn towards her. She’s nursing her stubbed toes; leg bent and hurt foot sitting on her other knee.

“Here, let me see,” Ron says as he kneels before her.

He gently takes her foot, wiggles her hurt toes as he watches her face. He pronounces that they are not broken and proceeds to play ‘This little piggy... ‘ with each toe as she laughs and giggles.

He moves her leg, unfolding it and placing them apart. Looking down her thighs, he has his first clear view of her young virgin pussy lips below her trimmed dark brown bush. His hands slowly slide up her inner thighs, as his eyes flick between watching her face and looking at her young snatch.

Lisa sits down on the couch beside Karen. Ron looks over at Lisa, inquiringly. She nods her approval wordlessly as the two girls pant to catch their breath. Ron kisses partway up Karen’s thigh, then pauses, looking at her face. She slouches down, her crotch now inches from his face. Her eyes showing desire mixed with anxiousness. Lisa leans over and puts her arms around Karen, and they kiss as Ron continues.

He reaches Karen’s bush, kissing her fur as his hands hold her hips, pelvic bones protruding. He does one last look up only to see the two girls are totally locked lips. His mouth slides downwards below her bush and into her pussy. A muffled groan comes from her. He tastes strong female, musky from the school day and their recent activity. Young with hints of soap and perfume, he licks her, hearing her moaning above him. She slouches more, pressing herself into his face.

He sucks her clit and licks into her slit, his desire for her rising through the intoxication of his drinks. She does little quivers and bucks to his touches. He looks up, and his hands go to her cereal bowl breasts, nipples hard. He massages them gently at first, increasing slowly.

The two have paused their kisses. Karen’s hands go to Ron’s head, urging him back downwards as her fingers run through his hair. Lisa watches Ron and holds Karen in her arms, continuing to give light kisses onto her neck and cheek.

Ron returns to lapping up Karen’s now wet pussy. Her legs spread wide and her breathing in short huffs as she moans and groans and wiggles under him. Suddenly, she ripples and shakes in little fits.

“Cumming ... Cumming!” Karen moans in a cute little squeak of a cry as her orgasm rolls through her body, eyes tightly shut, mouth open. Her hands clench his.

Lisa hugs her as Karen continues little fits of shakes while Ron continues his attacks with his tongue.

He finally relents and leans back as Lisa bends to kiss him, purposefully licking his lips to taste Karen’s juices on him. She urges Karen to join, Ron leans forward with his hands on her thighs as his lips meet hers. She tastes herself, rekindling her desires even as she is still in her inebriated afterglow.

They all stop for a moment, catching their breath. Lisa whispered something to Karen, and then they pulled on Ron as they stand to lead him to his bedroom. He watched as two little wiggling butts dragged him willingly to his potential heaven and possible hell.

Lisa sat Ron down on his bed.

“Ron, my love, be gentle. She’s never done this, but she wants you. We talked about this, and she really does want you to be her first. I want you to do this for her!”

He wasn’t at all sure about this, even after eating Karen out. It’s one thing to have oral sex, but this is, well, virgin territory for her. And statutory rape for him. Of course, he’s already got sexual molestation and delinquency of a minor... 20 years to life any way you look at it.

But Lisa’s urgings and hugs and kisses along with Karen’s sweet looks and her kisses as well have disarmed him. Not to mention the assistance of numerous ounces of alcohol.

Lisa whispers that she wants Ron to lie down, and Karen is going to climb on top. He has no problem with that. None at all. Best, as Karen is so small and he doesn’t want to hurt her.

Lisa whispers, “Do you have a condom?”

He starts for the drawer beside the bed. Lisa completes the task, retrieving one and then, with a few slurps and rubs, gloves his stiff manhood. Lisa has told Karen that Ron is big, but not that big. He’s, well, perfect size for us. For us teens...

Karen giggles as she climbs on top of Ron. She’s still spinning from the Tequila, her afterglow, and is heated from the excitement. She is also tense at the upcoming event. A major one for her. Ron’s hands rest on Karen’s thighs, now on either side of his hips. His gloved stiffy is pushed against her belly.

Lisa gives Karen a kiss and whispers instructions to her. Karen tentatively touches Ron’s rod. It moves, and she giggles, but she wraps her hand around the base, near the bottom of the glove, just as she has been told. He groans at her touch. She is less aggressive than Lisa. She is hesitant at each step and still wobbly from drink. She rubs up and down it just a little. Her free hand slides down his chest to her crotch, which is up against his balls. Both hands play with him.

Ron’s mind blanks as he watches her beautiful blue eyes dart from his face to his shaft. He sees her get excited and the decision made. She lifts and, with Lisa’s help, guides Ron to her slit. She’s still wet from his earlier attack. She’s scared, her inexperience showing, even though still drunk.

Lisa helps her lift and position herself. Karen glances at Lisa and then fixates on Ron’s eyes, which are locked unblinking at her wonderfully glowing face. He smiles, almost shyly. He is about to receive her virginity.

He hears Lisa, “Now just sit down, push in. Do it fast.”

And she does. She lets out a whimper as her maidenhood is pierced, and she feels him filling her, filling her more than she expected. Her eyes flare wide, almost in surprise. Her mind swirls in newfound feelings. Emotions flow through her. She feels love, desire, lust. She feels him throb inside her newly pierced puss hole. Her pelvic muscles clench involuntarily. She lets out a breath and releases the tension as Lisa smiles and kisses her cheek. She’s no longer a virgin.

Ron is glued to her eyes, waiting for what is about to happen. Lisa tells her, “Now,” and suddenly, she’s pushing down, impaling herself. He feels his dick enveloped and heated, pressed into this amazingly hot, tight and slippery place. Even wrapped in the condom, he can feel her pelvic muscles squeeze as she adjusts herself on him. He’s glad the alcohol and condom have slowed him, else he would have burst right at that very moment; between the incredible feeling and the beautiful look of her flushed face, strands of hair falling over her eyes and her sweet little mouth opening, licking her lips. He watches her breasts rise and fall to her now heavy breathing. Her blue eyes, wonderous. She smiles at him. An angel’s smile.

Then she moves, no longer needing Lisa’s direction, biology telling her what to do next. He feels his dick sliding out of her warm vise, pause, and then pressed back into her heaven. She’s thrusting in a rhythm now, riding him. He lets her set the pace but starts bucking into her, needing to come.

Karen closes her eyes and is rocking on him, in and out, slowly increasing her stride. She speeds her efforts, humping him hard now. Her breasts bounce up and down as his hands reach them, touching them and squeezing them. She moans, and there’s another burst of speed. He pushes into her, trying to hammer her, no longer wanting to hold back. She’s fucking him hard. Pent up desires released like a rubber band snapping. She’s whimpering in fits as Lisa touches her lower back, near her cowgirl bucking hips. Ron groans trying to hold himself from cumming as he rubs her tummy and then down her bush and between her legs to her clit.

Lisa begins rubbing herself as she watches the hot sex scene playing out in front of her. Her own body wanting to cum. She moves and sits onto Ron’s legs, behind Karen, their bodies rub together as Karen humps. Lisa’s hands slide along Karen’s thighs and hips and then down Ron’s legs and over her own, and into her crotch. Her hands squeeze Karen’s butt as she bounces up and down then slips fingertips in-between Karen’s butt cheeks, touching wet pussy lips and his penetrating dick. Karen shudders to the erotic touches of fingers on both the front and back of her sensitized pussy. She crashes off her cliff, exploding.

“OH!! GAUD! FUCK ME! Cumming!” she nearly yells as her body heaves and shakes in convulsions, losing all rhythm, her mind burning with sexual fireworks as her climax hits hard.

He sees her eyes flash wide, her mouth open, her face flush red, then her orgasm explodes his. He sees heaven in this beautiful young girl and blasts into her. His balls dump wads of sperm in spurt after spurt into the thin plastic sheath that is all that keeps her from pregnancy. His mind blanks of everything as he cums hard. He has taken another young teen. SHIT!!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.