Tease - Cover

Tease

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lisa was a tease from the very beginning and she teased her way into sex with the men in her life; Her teacher, her neighbor,her father... but at 16 she fell in love with her uncle. "Don't you like little girls in braces, uncle Ron?" grinning at him. Fuck! I am crazy about this girl and I hate myself for it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Babysitter   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

Lisa liked men. Not boys, but men. Age didn’t matter, 20, 30, 60. She did care that; 1) they didn’t get all ‘marry me’ stuff 2) they didn’t gloat. That’s why she didn’t like boys. Boys always gloated and told their friends. Men were discrete. Married men, especially so. They also gave her stuff. Money, clothes, jewelry. They also had a time with her because she had this one little thing; she always wanted to have sex, preferably sex in public areas.

She had been making love with her uncle for some time now. Nearly a year, so she was now 17. Still underage, but most guys didn’t seem to mind. She and Ron had some interesting times, too. She reminisced.

Their first time was in his car in that parking lot in the afternoon. She fucked him as people walked by just dozens of feet away. Yes, and she had done him at his apartment, but even that had shifted from quiet bedroom to wild outdoors.

It had been a few days later, after their pizza and bedroom jaunt. Her parents had asked Ron if he would ‘house sit’ (making sure it wasn’t ‘babysit’) for them for a weekend. Lisa had almost answered for him. Though she was old enough to look after herself, they felt better with Ron around. (Little did they know!). No wild parties, no boys. Her mom commented to Ron that she was surprised that Lisa didn’t have a boyfriend. She felt that Lisa was hiding something, maybe a ‘bad boy’ or even a girl. Ron had to conceal his knowledge of the truth and just tell her it was probably because Lisa spent much of her free time in her activities. She had just turned 17 a few weeks earlier, and she had made him promise to take her somewhere ‘interesting’ for her birthday. So that week, he decided to take her out.

Friday evening, he came over with a little overnight bag. She opened the door before he could even ring the doorbell. She jumped into his arms, wrapping herself around him. He quickly closed the door and knew obviously as he carried her down the hall to the family room, that his brother and his wife; her parents, were gone already.

“Ron, sweety, order a pizza!”

“NO! I’m taking you out tonight.”

Her face slumped as she thought they were going to be alone here. Then suddenly, her eyes widened, and she smiled brightly.

“You’re taking me on a DATE!!” she hugged and kissed him, not letting him set her down.

“Lisa, well ... not really what I had in mind...”

She jumped down, ran towards her room, “We’re going on a DATE!” she called out as she disappeared.

“I had thought it would be more like a late birthday present...” he spoke to no one.

He sat his things down in the guest bedroom and went to the kitchen and got a beer. He knew it was going to be a while.

Nearly an hour later, she reappeared.

Fuck! She was in a short, tight little black dress, accentuating every curve perfectly like her body was built for that dress with it ending at one end just above her breasts and the other end at what appeared to be just below her crotch, far too short. Her sandy blond hair brushed and ribboned. Her lips now red and cheeks tinted pink with blush. Her blue eyes smoky, making them dark and suggestive. Her white teeth were still in braces. Bare but well-tanned legs ended in heeled sandals pushing her slim height upwards.

She came to him, twirling as she moved. “So, how do I look?”

He had to recover before answering. She was grown up. He had seen her in shorts and tee’s (or in nothing at all) so many times that he had forgotten that she was a young lady ... when she wanted to be.

“Beautiful!” is all he could manage before she jumped into his arms, kissing him and then rubbing her lipstick off of his lips and cheeks with her fingers.

He switched his idea of taking her to a pizza parlor, instead decided on a very upscale Italian restaurant. At least now she looked ‘of age’ and not a little kid, at least as long as she didn’t show her braces.

At the restaurant, he requested a quiet table, offering a $20 bill to help find one in the crowded room. The maître d’ discretely took the money and led them to a back section, darker, quieter. Ron saw Lisa smile as the waiter slid her chair under her. He didn’t see that the waiter’s view was of his niece’s thighs all the way up to her red lace panties, just before she adjusted her dress.

Ron ordered a bottle of wine, tipping another $20 to the waiter to forgo the task of requesting id from the young lady. The waiter poured her a glass, nearly spilling some as he saw her smile, braces and all. He quickly turned and left, leaving the bottle for them. Eventually, he returned, and Ron ordered for them, five courses worth, thus restoring the waiter to his original interested self.

Ron watched Lisa nibble on a little of everything. Just as she liked to try new men, she liked to try new foods. After much of the meal and at least a couple glasses of wine, she announced she needed to visit the little girl’s room. Ron guessed ahead of time she might need some assistance. And as soon as she got up, she tittered and was about to take a tumble. He caught her as she laughed and giggled. She melted into his arms, whispering that she wanted him, needed him. Her body rubbed against him as he looked at the others, now staring at them.

He assisted her to the bathroom, where she wanted to drag him in with her. He resisted and pushed her in. When she finally came out, she had straightened herself, but again fell into his arms, kissing him as she pressed a cloth into his hand; her red panties.

“Jeez, Lisa, you can’t do that in this dress.”

Which of course, just led her to wiggle her butt at any of the guys she saw, not caring what might now be showing, nor what their wives/girlfriends might think. Ron quickly paid, adding yet more for a large tip and hauled her out the door. She grabbed Ron and pulled on him, down the walkway in front of some other buildings beside the restaurant, finally ending up in a narrow alleyway. Except for the restaurant, everything was closed and dark, though people passed across in front once in a while.

She threw her leg up, wrapping it around Ron. He kissed her while still keeping an eye out. She tasted of wine and spices. She smelled of perfumed flowers. The soft dress in his hands made her feel that much sexier. The intoxication of the wine and of her body blurred his thoughts. He wanted her as she continued kissing and nuzzling him. His resistance faded as he grabbed her by the butt and pushed himself into her. He backed away, moving her to a shadowy spot. There, he pressed her against the concrete wall as she grappled with him, biting his lip and neck, licking his face and giggling all the time.

He unzipped his pants and pulled on his erection, freeing it. He pushed down his pants as she wrapped her leg around his now bare butt. Her dress had ridden up above her hips, giving him full access to her naked pussy. He shoved himself into her, pushing deep. She grunted under his force before he put his hand over her mouth. He fucked her. He felt like he was raping her, his teenage girlfriend, here in the dark alley, with her back pressed against the wall, mouth covered to mute her groans. Her teeth biting him, and her nails scratching him. She glanced out towards the street as people or cars passed every few moments. She imagined them looking over and seeing her and her lover fucking. She wrapped her other leg up as he lifted her butt with his hands. Her legs locked around him as he humped her in a ragged rhythm. He forgot the world around them. He wanted her. He wanted to sex her, to fuck her young pussy. He exploded!

“Gaah! Ug!” as he spurted his cum into his niece.

He jerked several more times, finally calming from his attack of her. He held her close, kissing her and whispering apologies as she giggled and squirmed to get down. She waddled with him back to the car, now with her shoes off and trying not to get her dress stained, even as she dribbled onto his passenger seat.

Back at her home, he felt sheepish as she continued to giggle at him, making off to the bathroom. When she came out, she found him in the guest room, already in bed. She climbed in and snuggled up to him. He feigned sleeping but couldn’t help but feel sorry for what he had done to her in that dark alley.

She chastised him, “Silly, quit apologizing! I wanted you to do that. I thought it was kinky!”

She petted him like a little puppy as they both fell asleep.


Weeks later, Ron had tried to stay away from her, for fear that his brother, her father, would find out. As usual, he found her at the skateboard park.

That’s when she told him another secret. Lisa was a few months from 18, and her braces were gone. Her smile was radiant.

“Lisa, you know it’s not at all appropriate for me, your uncle, to be doing these things with you.”

She just laughed, “Kinda late to keep having second thoughts, hey?”

“Your father would kill me and then lock you away if he found out.”

“HA! You don’t know him ... well, he might still kill you, but you’re not the first on that front either.”

“What? What are you talking about?”

“My father...” she said, then in a slightly quieter voice, “ ... and me.”

Ron’s eyes went wide, “No! He didn’t! You? Him? Are you ok? Jeez, we are ruining you!”

Lisa cracked up laughing, “No, I think you guys are getting the worst of it. I’m fine. I think it was FUN!”

“Jeez, Lisa, this isn’t healthy! I mean...”

“Incest. Tisk, tisk. You males think that the world will end. Well, sure. For some girls, it would be bad if they didn’t want it. I WANTED it. I LOVE it. I LOVE having SEX with you ... and my father!”

Ron was in shock. “You’re mother?”

“Yes, her too.”

“WHAT?!”

She cracked up, laughing at Ron. He looked like he had just discovered that the world didn’t really exist, that this was all a dream.

“I’ve also had others, besides you and my biology teacher. There was Howard; I babysat for his grandkids. We smoked weed together as he told me about the ‘60s. We did it behind a tree in the park. Then there was Jake; he was 45 and bought me vodka. We did it at a camp. Then...”

“Lisa, my God!” Ron’s head was reeling. This girl was totally corrupted!

Then he caught up, “Wait, Howard? You mean Old Man Howard? The ex-hippie?”

She giggled, “He’s not THAT old, maybe sixty-something. I’m his flower child.”

“Huh?”

“Mom and him. She was 22, and he was 48. They made whoopee and bingo, me!”

“Wait, so your father isn’t really your father, but Howard is, and you’ve had sex with BOTH of them?”

“I can’t wait to write my memoir for my grandkids. They will die of confusion.”

“Lisa, I think I need a drink. And a shrink!”

“Well the drink is in the den and the shrink, well, you can ask my dad.”

“Which one!?” they both laughed together.

He went to get that drink. A double. Another. And she poured herself one, too.

“Dad, my adoptive dad, took me to the beach a couple years ago, before I hopped onto you.” She giggled.

“Anyway, I had been teasing him relentlessly for years, and we ‘played’ together. I liked ‘horsey’. He would hop me on his knee for ages. As I got older, I discovered a new game with ‘horsey’ where I would rock back and forth as he hopped me. He liked it when I came. I would lie back onto him, and he would hug me and hold me tight as my glow faded.”

Ron swallowed the rest of his drink in a gulp. So she had played Lolita with her stepfather, too.

“I also would show myself off to him, just as I did with you. It’s fun watching you guys faces, acting like you’d never seen a sexy little girl dance. We had tickling fights that would usually end up with kissing and cuddling. Kissing on the mouth. Didn’t you wonder why I can kiss so well?”

“Well, one weekend, he took me to the beach. It was early in the season, and he had found a pretty quiet stretch. Of course, I didn’t care whether people were around or not. I bounced and danced all around him. We laughed and tickled each other. I had my favorite bikini on. Oh, I HAVE to show it to you. I still have it, though it might be a little small as if it ever wasn’t.”

“We played and played. We went into the water and splashed and tussled. I couldn’t resist. I undid the little strings on my bottom and ding, I was naked, down there. Skinny dipping in the ocean. Well, I did still have my top on. It felt so free, so wonderful. I climbed up on his back, continuing to play. He didn’t realize until he saw my bikini bottom in my hand. The waves were hitting us, and I guess I and the waves surprised him because we crashed under. When I came up, sputtering, I found him and grabbed tight to him. Now I was wrapped around his chest. My legs locked behind him, arms holding over his shoulders. We kissed. A lot. The waves calmed some. We were in water up to my shoulders. It was so warm and soft and sexy. He pushed his swim trunks down and then off. We were both basically naked, skinny dipping. We kissed more. I slid down and felt his dick pushing against my pussy, there in the ocean. I looked at him and pushed downwards, he took it from there. I felt him shove into me. We were having sex there in the ocean, people a few hundred feet away. He fucked me, rocking in the waves. I’m sure people knew that we were doing something out there. Teenage girls usually didn’t stay wrapped up in older men’s arms like that. It was wonderful, sexy, erotic. I came. He did too. Mom had already put me on the Pill. Good thing, it felt like he was filling me full of his cum. He held me as the sun went down. We just rocked in the waves for a long time.”

Lisa laid her head against Ron as he tried to process all this.

Ron drove her home from the skate park. She wanted him to come in, but he felt very uncomfortable with seeing her parents now. He wanted to break off what they were doing, but at the same time didn’t want to hurt her feelings. He decided he would just stay away as much as possible, hoping she would lose interest and let her break from him instead.

As she got out of the car, wrapping her jacket tighter around her, “Oh, by the way, Ron, you’re taking me to the City next weekend to see the MET and Nutcracker Ballet. Thanks! Bye!”

“Uh, I am?”

FUCK!


On the train headed into the city, Lisa snuggled tight in her winter jacket and pressed up against Ron, she continued telling him about one of her liaisons.

“Howard told me about my mom and him. They met at an outdoor concert; I think it was a Grateful Dead concert. He and I were sitting in his house after his granddaughter had left. Jeez, I just thought, she’s my step-cousin?” Lisa looked up at Ron.

He rolled his eyes in an ‘I don’t know’, but still in shock that he was going into NYC for the weekend with his niece whom he was fucking seemed like every time they met.

“Anyway, Howard said it poured rain, and everybody scattered. He had a VW van, how appropriate, and convinced her he wasn’t a serial killer or anything, and that she could dry out in the van. She wasn’t married and apparently a bit of a partyer. I’ll have to ask her about that sometime. He said she was soaked to the bone, so he offered her some of his clothes and a towel. He said he was the perfect gentleman and looked away the entire time she struggled out of her wet clothes and into his dry ones. He said she looked so funny, but told her she looked pretty, like an angel. She bit. He didn’t tell too many details, but I guess they smoked some weed, drank some wine, and ended up traveling together for a while, along the way, made me! Oh, maybe it was that weed that caused me to be the way I am?”

Ron sat staring at Lisa as she rambled. He didn’t know whether to laugh, pinch himself to wake from this dream, or just kiss her. He kissed her. She stayed quiet ... for a couple minutes, as they changed trains in Newark.

“Howard offered me weed, and I offered myself in return. I partook of his weed, and he partook of me. Well, actually, we went to the park and were walking around. And you know me, public place, warm sunshine ... My shoes were off, and I danced around him as he laughed. I teased him, hiking up my skirt; I had on my sundress, and that’s about it. Ok, I did have on panties.” She giggled at the thought and squeezed Ron’s arm.

“I was surprised, but he’s a terrific dancer. He hummed tunes that we danced to. He swept me around the park, spinning and swings and dips. I hadn’t done that much actual dance since I was a kid.”

Ron thought, Jesus girl, you are STILL just a kid, my love!

“We finally ended up in the trees. It was dusk, and we were doing a slow dance, tight in his arms. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. Several times. We sat down by a tree. We smoked a joint. I kissed him again and told him I wanted to make love. I think he thought I was crazy, or that there must be something in that joint. I finally convinced him.”

Ron knew she could convince any guy, but not sure he wanted to hear more. Though, it seemed like she was doing this as a confessional. He held her close in the chill and let her continue.

“He was sweet. Kind. He asked approval for everything. I did a little dance for him, lifting my sundress and pulling off my panties. I guess I’m pretty good at that now. I see other people around, but they are well away, and light is fading. He asks if I really felt comfortable about this, you know, incest and him and my mom. I tell him I think it’s kinky to think that he did my mom, making me and now doing me, his daughter. He tells me he has no rubbers, but I’m on the pill, and I don’t think either of us had any diseases...”

Ron worries, jeez, does she? Lisa picked up on that.

“I do go to a female OBGyn, and I’ve said I am active. She could figure that out anyway. I asked for tests. No problem, I’m clean.” She giggles at Ron’s reaction of relief.

“Anyway, he’s sitting by a tree; I sit in his lap facing him, my dress pulled up around me. He tells me that I look just like my mom. That I even feel like my mom. He tells me more about the two of them. How they really loved each other. But, his lifestyle and hers just didn’t mesh. He knew she was pregnant, but she didn’t want him to feel obligated. She said she had another. She wanted to marry him. My dad.”

Lisa sat quiet, then continued.

“I wanted him to make love to me. We did. He was very gentle. He sang a lullaby as I rocked on him. It was so sweet. He was warm inside me. I cried as I came.”

Lisa sighed and squeezed Ron harder. He rocked her in his arms.

“We sat facing each other, him still inside me, for a long time. He told me that my mom had sent him photos and stuff, and he had even seen me in some of my dance and swim competitions. That’s one reason he ended up nearby. He had married and had a son that had his granddaughter. I guess his son is my step-brother ... We held each other. It was dark when we finally left.”

Ron’s eyes were tearing up, and he had to wipe them. Lisa giggled saying that she was glad she could make him cry as she sniffled and wiped her eyes as well.


In the City, he never took his eyes off her. Lisa had not seen the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the MET, before, and even being in NYC was a treat. She pulled him from exhibit to exhibit. They had lunch at The Dining Room since he wanted to treat her. After hours of museums and kisses in hidden corners, they burst out again onto the streets, all decorated for Christmas. It was cold and windy and looked like snow, which she hoped and prayed for.

She pulled him to the Horse and Carriage stands, so he had to give in. The driver saw that they were lovers, even though they never said. He pulled up the top cover, giving them the excuse that it might start raining or sleeting. Lisa knew though that this just gave her the chance to make out with her lover. She admitted to herself she was in love with Ron. She knew he loved her, too, since he repeated it so many times a day to her.

In the carriage, as the horse hooves clacked on the street and the cold air blew thru the open windows of the carriage, the two lovers snuggled together under the blanket. Lisa tried to figure out if she could make love to Ron while in there, but decided she would have to be satisfied with some heavy petting. She unbuttoned her pants and almost shoved Ron’s hand in under her panties and between her legs. While she had her hand in his pants massaging his hard prick, she made sure he kept busy rubbing her pussy. She loved watching the cars and people passing feet away from them as they worked to make each other come.

Ron really didn’t want to come in his pants like this, though her hand made it really difficult. That and knowing he was finger fucking his 17-year-old niece under a blanket while riding in a carriage in the wintertime of New York City made it all the harder to resist. By the time the ride was ending, she was almost climbing on top of him. He almost had to ask the driver to repeat the trip, but they squared themselves away, even if unfulfilled, just in the nick of time.

After that, Lisa literally dragged Ron back to their hotel just a few blocks from Central Park. He wanted to take her to the Natural History Museum, but she wanted to have sex. So, what’s a guy to do?

The moment she’s in the door, Lisa starts stripping off her heavy winter clothes, ready to be free again. Ron is barely closing the door, and she’s already down to her top and pants; coats, gloves, shoes, socks scattered. They haven’t even unpacked, as she was so eager to go to the MET when they first arrived. Now she was eager for Ron to make love to her. She rushed to the floor-length windows of their 25th-floor hotel room, tossing the curtains open with the view of Central Park and W59th below. She didn’t care if anyone could see; she hoped they could, as she stripped down to just little white panties and nothing else. The coolness of the air near the windows making her nipples firm.

She turned around to face Ron, “Come here, Lover!” she exclaimed in her sultry theatrical voice.

He looked at his watch; they had two hours before their show. A 20-minute ride the few blocks to their theater, forget eating until afterward, an hour for the maiden to prepare herself for presentation ... Just enough time left for ... she grabs him, pulling at his shirt and pants, hurrying his endeavors to undress.

“Lisa! Jeez! Please slow down. We have time.”

“Fuck time, fuck me now!”

She loses her panties and is backing towards the glass windows. ‘Oh, shit,’ he thinks.

“Ah, I don’t know if this is a good idea, honey.”

“Oh yes, it is, my darling lover, your illicit sex partner is waiting!”

He knows he never can win with her, so he closes in as he streams clothes behind him. Briefly, he wonders if the door is locked, hoping no turndown maid comes in.

The young vixen is up against the glass, butt pressed to its cold surface, mooning Manhattan. He comes to her, and she drags him in as his eyes dart from her face to the impressive cityscape behind her. They kiss hard, her tongue wasting no time.

“Wouldn’t the bed be softer?” he whimpers as she pulls him against her and the window.

“Mmmm, later, darling, mmmm.”

She pushes his head between her breasts, now filled out with the firmness of a young woman. He kisses and suckles a nipple, trying to be gentle. She has nothing of it. She forces his head deep against her breast. He bites into her areola and sucks her nipple. She laughs and giggles, squirming. He comes back up to kiss her, but she flicks her head from side to side as if trying to fend off his attack. She squeals as he tickles her side and bites her neck to give her a hickey. He wants to mark her as his. He presses his body against hers, his engorged penis flattened against her belly. They kiss wetly, almost in slurps.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.