Tease - Cover

Tease

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lisa was a tease from the very beginning and she teased her way into sex with the men in her life; Her teacher, her neighbor,her father... but at 16 she fell in love with her uncle. "Don't you like little girls in braces, uncle Ron?" grinning at him. Fuck! I am crazy about this girl and I hate myself for it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Babysitter   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

Lisa was a tease from the very beginning, not to mention a bit of an exhibitionist. Actually, a lot of an exhibitionist. As a little girl, she loved prancing around the house in only her underwear as her mom or her babysitter chased her to try to get her to put her top or her pajamas back on.

By the time she was in school, she was well into dance lessons, gymnastics, and swimming. All three gave her the opportunity to be outside dressed in little outfits showing off her body as well as her skills, twirling and tumbling her way around her house, backyard and the various department stores she visited with her mom. Even at church, she would forget herself and launch into a spin or a cartwheel, ignoring the fact that she was in a dress flashing her favorite flowered panties with her mom apologizing to the nearby parishioners, as the women huffed and the men just watched.

Her mom tried putting her in a colloquial school to teach her to be a bit more lady-like. Instead, she seemed to pay no attention to the teachers or the other girls, all dressed in their white buttoned shirts and pleated skirts. She would skip down the halls, spinning this way and that, not caring as she crashed into other kids or drew the attention of the older boys. Even outside during recess, while the other girls would walk together in little groups, talking and playing simple games, she was off playing ball or tag or scuffling with the boys in her class with her usually too short skirt flying. She preferred being a tomboy, ignoring the fact that her clothing really wasn’t suited for such un-ladylike activities.

More than once, her teachers reprimanded her for her behavior, including once where she had gotten mad at a boy and ended up in a tumbling fight with him. The teachers didn’t see exactly what happened and got conflicting reports from the other kids.

“He called me wimpy, so I showed him I wasn’t.”

She and the boy got detention for a week, escaping worse only because her teacher was privately glad that Billy got whipped by a girl. Maybe he’d drop his bullying ways a little. Her mom, called by the school yet again, would roll her eyes and make Lisa sit at the kitchen table with only a school book to look at. But, she would wiggle and squirm and was soon back dancing and bouncing around the house.

At home after school, she would lose her shirt and that silly pleated skirt, skipping into the kitchen for a snack and then around the family room in just her underwear, eventually giving in to her mom’s pressing her modesty to go change where she would come back in little shorts and a T-shirt or in one of her gym outfits.

As her mom had to work a rotating shift as a nurse, a babysitter would come to take care of Lisa until her mom returned. Lisa always loved to show her latest dance or gymnastics routine, and it would turn into a game where she would run, usually topless not only inside the house but out in the backyard, chased by her babysitter, who would laugh and try to act seriously to Lisa.

“Put your clothes on, young lady! What would the neighbors think?”

Lisa would just giggle and dodge this way and that, sometimes even dumping her panties along the way. She loved the feeling of freedom from her perceived tyranny of manners and etiquette ... and of course, clothes. Even when she was happily sitting on her teenage babysitter’s lap watching TV, she would squirm as if dancing to an unheard tune.

By middle school, her growth spurt had begun, giving her new teachers something else to warn her over. Dress code said that girl’s skirts should come down to their knees, while Lisa’s fell well above the knee. Of course, most of the middle school girls were guilty of the same thing, some on purpose, by rolling it up their waist, but most just because they were outgrowing their clothes so fast. It was hard enough for parents to keep them in shoes and regular clothes, much less the school uniforms.

Sports were still a big part of her life, though most were individual sports like tumbling and swimming over team sports like soccer. Lisa again would come home, toss off extra clothing, and those much-hated school uniforms. She was also not shy around the pools or gym, not caring if her suit pressed into her bottom or stretched too tightly. She would smile to herself as she felt eyes on her. She would just wiggle and tease with her now filling out body. She was proud of herself.

Lisa, now a newly minted teen, bounced around the house, usually dressed in just an oversized t-shirt and her panties, even when going out to get the mail from the postman, skipping down the driveway and playing invisible hopscotch each way, usually before her mom or Cindy, her babysitter, discovered her. And it wasn’t unusual for Cindy to find Lisa lying naked in front of the TV, butt in the air. She’d scold her yet again and be ignored yet again. Or Cindy would look outside only to find Lisa sunbathing in only her bikini bottom, though she was only starting to develop and used a training bra, assuming she wore it at all.

In the 8th grade, Lisa would grudgingly sit through Mr. Harris’s math class, squirming back and forth in her desk, never seeming to find a comfortable position. She never paid attention as her legs flipped this way and that; sometimes one leg folded under her, sometimes knees together with feet spread, sometimes cross-legged with one shoe off and her sock covered foot bouncing up and down. But other times, feet together and knees spread apart and pleated skirt hiked well up her leg. It was these times that she noticed Mr. Harris glancing more often towards her, usually including a ‘tisk-tisk’ face, but sometimes not. It was pretty obvious to her that he could see her panties pressed tight against her little pussy. She felt a little thrill at his gaze, much like how she felt at some of the gym or pool events. She loved the attention.

As Lisa grew older, she became bolder in her exhibitionism. When she would go to the store with her mom, she usually dressed in either gym shorts, a bikini bottom, or even a short skirt and a sleeveless shirt, all without any underwear. She would tie her blouse to show her midriff and belly button. She liked the idea of having as little clothing on as she could get away with. Lisa would do little dance steps as she followed her mom through the aisles, taking peeks to see if anyone was staring at her. She would smile to herself when she would catch sight of a boy (or man) looking her way.

Her short, sandy blond hair, partially bleached from sun and swimming pools, matched with her blue eyes, giving her a cute little surfer girl look. Even her tone of voice had a surfer lilt. Mixed with her tomboy attitude and newly blossoming sexuality, all worked to increase her attraction of the male gaze.

Back at school, Lisa had taken to a new mischievous idea. She darted into the school bathroom, past the other girls who were primping and giggling secrets between each other and into one of the stalls. As she sat peeing, she pulled off her panties and tucks them away in her bag. Leaving the bathroom, she feels suddenly excited again with secret knowledge, knowing that she is naked just under her short school uniform, a major no-no for school dress code, if discovered.

Math class comes, and her usual squirming resumes as the boring subject takes hold, and a pop quiz takes her attention. Her legs fidget and shuffle. One leg opens as her feet cross, and knee bends outwards. After a moment or two, she glances up, catching Mr. Harris as he quickly averts his eyes from her. She slowly shifts again, as her body tingles under the knowledge that he has seen between her legs. She crosses her legs and continues her work, feeling naughty to herself. The bell rings.

“Ok, class, turn in your work. Be sure to study chapter 7. Lisa, please stay for a minute.” He requests.

As everyone tumbles out of the classroom in a noisy ruckus, he steps over to her and stoops down at her desk. Her heart bounces at the titillating idea of him so close.

He whispers, “Lisa, you know I should report you. Don’t do that again.”

He takes a quick glance around; everyone is gone except for her, and places his hand lightly onto her bare thigh, patting it. She smiles demurely, as her body heats from the closeness.

“Yes ... Sir, Mr. Harris.” She replies, suppressing a giggle.

He takes a breath to calm himself and stands, watching as she slides her body out of her desk, bending over a bit too far before squatting down to buckle her shoe that she always seems to remove during class. Her skirt riding up to almost her bottom, making him hold a breath knowing her naked butt and pussy lips are so close to being exposed. She turns with a little twirl, smiles, and steps past his desk, dropping her test paper with a quick spin.

“Thank you, Sir.”

She smiles at him and is gone. He stands there, takes in another breath as he adjusts his pants before the next group of kids comes in.


High school comes, still in the same school, but a new building and new teachers. She goes through her Freshman and Sophomore years, always being Lisa, but also discovering new things. Lisa, now 16 and a Junior, is becoming more worldly, sexual. She’s left behind most of her sports except for swimming, which has kept her well-toned, with rippled arms, legs, and abdomen. At 5’ 6” and barely 110lbs, she is tall and thin for her age. She still loves showing off her body, which her speedos do well to just keep her contained. Butt cheeks wiggling as she walks and its high cut showing long muscular legs and delta down, tight between her legs. She shaves only so she can wear her favorite bikini speedo that is now really too small for her. Her breasts are filling out, still small, but nipples press hard against the fabric of her top.

Back in the dressing room, she strips off her suit, walks naked to the shower, and washes, preferring to use only her hands and not a washcloth. She slides her fingers over her body, rubbing soap under her arms and over her breasts, then down her flat, muscled belly and diving between her legs. Realizing she forgot her razor, something she will have to do when she gets home as she finishes washing. Lisa sees other girls walking by, glancing in at her, she likes being looked at, male or female.

Lisa dressed in her now-signature red sports top with a bare midriff, micro mini pink pleated skirt with black stretch booty shorts underneath, and tennis shoes. She grabs her longboard and takes off for home. She smiles and waves as the boys nearby that give out calls to her. Even as cute as she is and as big a flirt she is, they know she’s as tough as nails and could probably floor any one of them. She’s still a tomboy and doesn’t even have a boyfriend. She prefers to flirt with all of them instead, letting their gaze follow her down the sidewalk and away onto the road as her little skirt flaps in the breeze, giving views of her tight booty shorts.

As she coasts up to her home, she sees a car pull up beside her; it’s her uncle, her father’s younger brother. She’s caught his eye many times.

“Hi, Uncle Ron!” she says breathlessly, rolling up beside his car.

“Hello, Lisa, my darling.”

He always calls her saccharine names, which she usually just laughs at. Instead, she opens the door and climbs in, dropping her board in the back seat.

“Take me somewhere.” She requests, watching his face as he drinks in her view.

He has never been able to resist anything she asks. Particularly when she’s half-naked sitting with her knees against the dash and butt sliding down the seat. Her bare belly pooched out. She gives him a chewing gum grin as she fake kisses the air, eyes sparkling.

“One of these days, I’m going to take you alright. You better watch out.”

From an early age, Lisa loved her uncle. She would come running out the door to greet him, jumping into his arms. As typical, she was usually dressed just in her panties with everything else bare. She would jump up and wrap her little arms and legs around his shoulders and waist while he held her up, hands on her little bottom. She would kiss him on the cheeks and lips as he greeted her and quickly whisked her back into the privacy of her house.

“Just drive! I mean it!” she pulls up her top and wipes the sweat off her face, exposing her unfettered breasts to him and anyone that happens to look their way.

“Jesus, Lisa. Put your shirt down!”

“Drive!”

He does. Just to get out of her neighborhood before anyone sees them.

She pulls her top completely off.

“Lisa! Crazy girl! You’re going to get me arrested!”

Ron would babysit Lisa when Cindy wasn’t available. His thoughts took him back to when she was twelve, and the time when he came into the family room to find her watching a movie on HBO; Lolita, the 1997 version with Jeremy Irons.

“Lisa! That isn’t an appropriate movie for a young girl!”

She just ignored him, continued eating her popcorn. Her belly flat on the floor, face towards the TV, panty-covered butt towards him, long legs bent and crossed in the air behind her. His eyes went from the TV Lolita to the one lying on the floor in front of him. ‘Shit’ he thought to himself. He sighed and let her continue watching. Just as with Humbert, this Lolita had Ron wrapped around her finger. He sat on the couch, eyes shifting between rump and TV. When the scene where Lolita was sitting on Humbert’s lap in the chair, reading the funny papers, Lisa got up and sat on Ron’s lap, her back towards him.

She leaned back, and he put his arms around her bare midriff. Her head went back beside his, and he breathed her pool chlorine scented hair. Flashbacks of her diving and swimming and running to and fro in her little speedo came to him. He kissed her ear, resisting nibbling on her neck. She wiggled herself and started rocking in his lap. He was lost with his little niece. Her rocking intensified. He felt himself harden under her soft bottom. Her hips moved to their own rhythm. Whether she knew it or not, she was dry humping her uncle. Suddenly she stopped, jumped up and ran off, leaving the movie and Ron behind. She disappeared into the bathroom for some time. When she finally came out, she lost interest in both the TV movie and with her uncle. He found her asleep in her bed, unusual for the young imp.


Slouched back down again, only the top of her head was now visible from outside the car. But this made it so she could take her shoes and socks off, so off they went.

“Lisa, stop that!” her inadvertent striptease.

Ron was having a hard time driving for glancing at her body, long bare legs from the tip of her painted toenails to her crotch, covered only with her booty shorts and tiny pleated skirt. Then again nothing but bare tummy, firm naked breasts, nipples hard and a big smile on her face.

“I know you want me, Ron. I want you, too!”

Ron had gone through teasing’s before, but this time, she was stripping right beside him. They had kissed before, and he even got to feel her breasts, but always covered, well barely covered.

“Lisa, what’s gotten into you?”


There was that time on her 13th birthday. She was so happy to be a ‘teenager’ and not a tween anymore. She felt grown up. Ron had come to her party with all of her friends and family. Slipping away for a few minutes with her, he gave her an envelope for his gift to her. She opened it; saw four tickets to NYC to see CATS. She had hinted previously, singing lyrics to some of the songs. Now she had four hard-to-get seats to the original on Broadway.

“You can take whomever you wish, but I hope it will be your parents and me!”

She squealed with delight and hugged him, and then she kissed him deeply, wetly. Not at all like a young teen.

She whispered into his ear as she held to him, “You’re taking me on a date!”

“With your parents!”

She laughed and spun away to tell her mom.

She had been beside him holding his hand tightly nearly the entire trip, only relenting when her parents whisked her off to their room. (She had offered to let her parents have a “date night” alone together saying that “Uncle Ron could babysit”. Which translated to she would spend the night with Ron in the same bedroom ... and maybe the same bed together. Her parents politely refused her offer. “No young lady. You should stay with us.” Ron looked relieved. )


The car bumped over an intersection, bouncing her teenage breasts and making her giggle.

“I want you to make love to me. To fuck me!”

“Good Grief! You are crazy! You know I can’t do that!”

“Why?” ignoring that she was just 16 and he 34, as she starts squirming out of her booty shorts next.

They slid down her thighs, stretching as she pulls on them, now with her crotch hanging over the edge of the seat. She finally wiggles out of them, sliding them down to her ankles, glancing over at Ron the entire time. Her tiny skirt remained as her only clothing, covering nothing.

“Fuck! Lisa. Don’t do that! You’re driving me crazy!”

“I want you ... UNCLE. I’m not a virgin if that’s what you are afraid of.”

He WAS afraid of her BECAUSE of that.


As a Freshman, he had taken her and several girlfriends to the beach at Atlantic City. He should have realized this was going to be a handful. Of course, they loved the beach and the boardwalk, but that was easy. It was that night that trouble began. He had rented two rooms with a doorway between. The girls were to stay in the double queen while he was in the king. It didn’t last. A knock on the connecting door led to girls bouncing from room to room. His sexual tension was so high, he contemplated letting them have both rooms, and he go find a hooker! Three sex vixens teased him relentlessly. They kissed him, had tickling fights, showing off their butts, their tits, and even totally naked. In the end, he had three 14-year-old girls piled into his bed with him buried underneath. During the night, her friends wandered back to their room, but Lisa slept with her uncle all night. Just slept. Well, at least SHE slept.


“Pleeease!” almost begging him.

He looks over at her in glances as much as his driving will allow. He sees this 16-year-old teen girl completely naked except, teasingly, her pussy covered then uncovered then covered again as the breeze blew her tiny skirt up and down.

“Lisa, you are underage! That’s statutory rape, no matter consensual or not!”

“Ok, you’re missing out.” She proceeds to finger herself, dragging her skirt in a peep show as her fingers slid up and down her pussy lips. She spread her legs, knees apart still on the dashboard. Lisa licks her other hand and slides her wet fingers down into her slit. Her eyes soften as she rubs herself, only glancing over as Ron fights to keep the car straight. Her hips start rocking, and her eyes close. Her breath deepens into pants.

“Fuck ... Lisa! Jeez!”

Ron was losing a battle. His pants were tented with his hard-on, balls aching. His hand dropped down to rub his dick through his pants. Lisa’s eyes opened, and as she smiled, her hand waved across and onto his. Together they rubbed his dick. After a few moments, he pulled his hand away from hers. His freed hand quickly glided over her thigh as she went back to rubbing her naked self as well as his prick through his pants. His fingers joined hers between her legs. She widened herself to let him have full access.

She felt an electric touch as his middle finger slid into her moist trench. She started rocking herself as he rubbed her as if willing his finger to enter her. Her other hand squeezed his stiff prick and then moved to unzip his zipper. He let her, helping her as well as he could and still drive. He hunted for a quiet place to pull over, an empty lot somewhere. He could no longer resist her. After all the years of watching her grow up and become a sexy young woman, his resistance had worn away. He knew this was it.

He felt her hand go into his pants, fingers wiggling to find their way thru his briefs. They wrapped around his shaft just as he pushed his middle finger into her cunt, penetrating his niece.

She moaned and closed her eyes again as he finger fucked her. Her breathing erratic and panting.

She whispered, “Fuck me, baby. Fuck your little princess.”

Ron knew he had to take her. Age didn’t matter. His blood was burning, and he needed to have sex with her. He found an empty parking lot and stopped under some trees in the back. It was early evening, and shadows were covering the area. He leaned over, and they kissed. He pressed his lips into hers, hard, sucking on her lower lip. She opened her mouth, and his tongue licked her lips and teeth in a deep and wet kiss. Her tongue touched his, and he responded back. Their tongues tangled in a French kiss and heated their blood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.