Intended Attraction - Cover

Intended Attraction

Copyright© 2019 by Sidia

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In this sequel to Unintended Attraction, our hero starts to take for granted the growing mastery of his ability.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   MaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I almost couldn’t believe my good fortune; here I was at my neighbours apartment with two gorgeous girls to play with - albeit with the caveat that I couldn’t enjoy both of them at the same time.

Not yet anyway.

What had begun as an accident with Jasmine and Alexis months before had morphed into an interesting experiment with intriguing results; I had successfully instilled an attraction within Hanna towards her teenage flatmate that was strong enough to overcome any moral qualms she might have otherwise held. It was obvious from Hanna’s reactions over the last few days that she had been trying to fight her growing lust, but it was equally as obvious that she was losing the battle.

Currently Sophie was laying face down on her bed with her ass in the air; I had blindfolded her and tied her hands behind her back - rendering her quite helpless. Her blushes and obvious embarrassment at her predicament - what I was doing to her being far outside her comfort zone - had spurred me on in my debasing of this innocent girl. And then, just after I had fingered Sophie into having an orgasm, I became aware that my gambit of leaving the door slightly ajar had paid off.

Hanna was standing just outside Sophie’s bedroom, peering in through the crack in the door. It wasn’t clear if she knew I had seen her - I didn’t know if she would even care if I had - but she certainly seemed utterly fixated upon the naked body of her young friend.

I slapped Sophie on her upturned buttocks and then slowly caressed the reddened skin of her ass. Sophie gave out weak moan in response - one that was softly echoed by Hanna. That wouldn’t do - I didn’t want Sophie hearing her older flatmate.

I wasn’t sure how far I could push this just yet, and I didn’t want to ruin it by Sophie suddenly realising that we had a voyeuristic audience. I knew that I could use my ability to drive both Sophie and Hanna into such a frenzy of desire that having sex with the both of them would be a sure thing; but I knew from long experience that something so sudden and out of the blue like that would have lasting ramifications. It would be the same situation that I had lived through time and time again throughout my life - freak outs and accusations would inevitably follow.

I had learnt a lot about my ability through my relationship with Alexis - as well as from other experimental encounters. If I had the patience and used my ability gradually, I could get around this problem. Of course, trying to get both Hanna and Sophie into bed was going to be tricky. Although I hadn’t had a plan when I had first used my ability to create an attraction to Sophie within Hanna, the possibilities had rapidly taken hold. I didn’t think Hanna would be a problem - in many ways her free-spirited take on sex and relationships would make things easier. And although I didn’t really know her very well yet, it was clear that she enjoyed her fair share of kinks in the bedroom.

No, Hanna was going to be easy. Hell, from the look of confused lust on her face right now, I was fairly certain she was only a small push away from climbing into bed with her teenage flatmate as it was. The part I wasn’t sure of yet was Sophie.

In the end I had decided to combine my strange desire to defile and sully the innocent teen with getting her into bed with Hanna. It was another experiment of sorts - I had been pulsing Sophie constantly at a low level with my ability the entire way through what I had been doing to her. If I could step her gradually into more and more depraved sex acts, then logically the end result of her ‘willingly’ having sex with another woman wasn’t out of the question.

The thought of working out a way to reliably have sex with multiple woman at the same time had lit a fire within me. I could do whatever I wanted with whoever I wanted if this worked. The possibilities seemed endless.

And in the meantime I got to enjoy myself with my two lovely neighbours.

To make sure that Sophie wouldn’t overhear Hanna, I moved around to the side table at the head of her bed where she had a lamp and an iPod connected to a small speaker. I switched it on to shuffle and then turned up the volume to drown out any inadvertent sounds - stroking Sophie’s hair softly to quiet down her questioning murmur.

I walked back around to behind Sophie and then ran my finger along her wet little pussy lips - more for Hanna’s benefit than anything else. At the same time, I pulsed my ability to deepen the arousal that Hanna was experiencing towards her friend. I gripped my cock and rubbed it along Sophie’s slit teasingly, and then slapped it on her upturned buttocks again.

Hanna audibly groaned at seeing what I was doing - the loudest noise she had made yet which made me think that she on some level knew what I was doing. Without trying to hide it or be subtle, I turned around to look at her just in time to see Hanna fumble with the front of her shorts. She swiftly unzipped them - letting them fall to the ground around her ankles - and then slipped a hand down the front of her panties; frantically beginning to masturbate. She still didn’t meet my eyes - all of her focus was on the girl on the bed.

Turning my attention back to Sophie, I placed my cock back at the entrance to her pussy. I had been playing and tormenting her for a while now, and had been achingly hard for almost as long. I let the head of my dick slip inside of her, sighing with pleasure at feeling how hot and tight she was again.

“Are you using protection?” Sophie asked me weakly over the music, her voice muffled from her being face-first into the mattress.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Hanna bite her bottom lip and move her fingers under her panties even faster.

“I will in a minute, Sophie.” I said soothingly, sinking another half inch of my cock into the girl. I wasn’t planning on having unprotected sex with her, but I wanted to use this as an opportunity to exert more control over her. The more control she surrendered to me over her body the better. “I just want to feel you.”

“But-”

I pulsed Sophie with a solid wave of my ability.

“I will. I promise.” I said, grinning at the back of her head. I let my myself slide another inch deep, feeling her insides quiver and clamp down on me. “I want to feel you without a condom first. Then I’ll put one on.”

I pulsed her a second time.

“ ... okay.” Sophie said quietly.

“Thanks, Sophie.” I said, slapping her lightly on the side of her ass. I could see the tension in her shoulders, but at the same time she actually arched her back a little further - pushing her rear higher into the air for me.

I glanced back at Hanna - she was panting and squeezing one of her breasts through her shirt roughly while she played with herself. Clearly she was enjoying what I was doing to Sophie as well.

I gripped Sophie firmly by the hips and watched with pleasure as I inexorably pushed my cock all the way inside of her tight hole. She felt just as perfect as I remembered, and I sighed happily when my hips pressed against the soft flesh of her buttocks. I held myself buried all the way inside her - just savouring the moment.

“Okay, can you put a condom on now?” Sophie asked somewhat plaintively, raising her head to look sightlessly over her shoulder at me.

Instead of answering her straight away, I pulled myself out of her - the tight walls of her pussy gripping me all the while - until the head of my cock was once again resting right at her entrance. Then I pulsed her with the strongest use of my ability yet, and slammed myself all the way back inside.

Sophie arched her back violently and hunched her shoulders - pushing her face back into the mattress while crying out wordlessly. Her pussy was clamping down on my cock and I could see little shivers of pleasure running through her body.

Holding myself buried inside her again, I gently caressed the globes of her ass in a soothing manner. The initial shock over, Sophie was now whimpering quietly at being impaled on my shaft once more. I glanced back at Hanna to see her reaction - her mouth was hanging open and she was staring intently at us. She practically ripped her top in her haste to get it off of her body; now standing in the doorway in nothing but her sodden panties. She gripped and squeezed her heavy breasts freely now - unencumbered by her shirt - and sunk down onto her haunches; leaning back with her eyes half closed as she masturbated.

“Sorry, what did you say?” I asked Sophie innocently. I withdrew my cock again - holding it poised and ready. “I didn’t catch that.”

“Can - can you please put a-” She started to say, panting.

I sent another strong pulse through her body and slammed into her again - cutting off her words.

“Oh, god!” Sophie wailed loudly, her body going rigid once more. The insides of her pussy was rippling around my shaft.

“Missed it again.” I said softly, digging my fingers into her ass as I pulled out of her. “One more time, Sophie?”

“Condom-”

Pulse.

Slam.

Sophie let out a series of high pitched moans, and started orgasming around my cock - her pussy spasming deliciously. Her shoulders were shaking uncontrollably and small shudders rippled along her skin. I let her come down from the aftereffects of her climax for a few moments before taking pity on her.

“Thanks for letting me do that, gorgeous.” I said, trailing my fingers along her spine possessively. “Your pussy feels absolutely incredible, but I better put a condom on now.”

Sophie whimpered as I pulled out of her, collapsing in a limp heap on her bed. I don’t think she was fully aware of what exactly was going on now - which was perfect for what I had in mind next.

I walked over to Hanna and pulled the door fully open - looking down as I stood above her. She glanced up and met my eyes before quickly looking elsewhere. In that brief moment I saw all the turbulent emotions she was going through; they were plainly written all over her face. There was still shame there - but it was being overpowered by the arousal, lust, and excitement. She was on the verge of losing herself to it and I was going to have to be careful here.

I waited for her to make eye contact with me again but she seemed entirely focused on something else. With a grin, I realised that she was staring intently at my swinging dick above her. Hanna licked her lips as she took in the fact that my cock was still coated in her young flatmate’s juices.

When Hanna opened her mouth - whether to say something or not, I don’t know - I took the opportunity to push the head of my dick into her mouth. Her eyes opened wide but she immediately started sucking - her hand in her panties still desperately working on her sopping wet sex.

“Sorry about the taste.” I whispered, pitching my voice so that only she could hear. I pushed my cock deeper into her mouth, making her gag slightly. “I was just buried inside Sophie’s tight little pussy a few seconds ago.”

Hanna groaned around my shaft and started to suck my harder.

“Oh, you like the way it tastes?” I grinned. I used my ability to send another gentle pulse of attraction from her to Sophie. “What a depraved slut you are.”

I pulled my cock out of her mouth - ignoring Hanna’s whimper of protest - and roughly pulled her to her feet. I gripped a handful of her hair before leaning in and whispering right by her ear.

“I bet an over-sexed piece of ass like you has a few sex toys lying around her room, right?” She nodded and bit her lip. “Perfect. Go and get a vibrator and then come right back.”

I pushed her out of Sophies room, and watched her stumble for a moment before scurrying down the hallway to her own bedroom. I turned back to Sophie and knelt down by her head. I stroked her hair for a second before tilting her face towards mine. I kissed her gently and thoroughly - she pliantly and passively kissed me back; seeming too exhausted to do much more than react at this point.

Hanna arrived back, and edged her way hesitantly into Sophie’s bedroom. Her eyes darted all over the place but always ended back on the teen girl tied up on the bed. She was carrying a small, ridged, pink vibrator and I saw to some amusement that she had taken the opportunity to shed her panties. Now all three of us were naked in Sophie’s bedroom - even if Sophie didn’t know it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.