Intended Attraction
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by Sidia

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In this sequel to Unintended Attraction, our hero starts to take for granted the growing mastery of his ability.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   MaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I quickly shut Sophie’s door behind me and took a step towards the still figure seated upon the couch. Hanna hadn’t reacted yet; simply sitting there staring at me with what seemed like a carefully blank expression. I didn’t know how long she had been sitting there or how much she had heard. Had we been overly loud? I didn’t know - Sophie had told me that Hanna wouldn’t be getting home until the next morning so I’d thought there was little need for us to be discreet.

I took a step closer and saw for the first time that Hanna’s face was very red with suppressed emotion. I felt slightly panicked - if she was angry that I had just fucked her young friend and wanted to lash out at me I didn’t know how I was going to deal with that. I could instil attraction and desire within someone, but that ability didn’t really help me in this sort of situation. After what Sophie had told me about their parents being close friends, I figured that Hanna must be feeling overprotective towards her. I already knew that Hanna was open and free with her sexuality - she didn’t much care that she was technically cheating on her boyfriend by being with me - but I must have crossed a line with her in this case!

I edged a little closer, trying to think of what would be the best thing to do here. I opened my mouth to say something suitably inane, when I realised that the redness I could see in Hanna’s face was not a sign of anger. Her cheeks were flushed, and she had an expression on her face that I recognised all too well.

Hanna looked ... horny.

“Uh, Hanna?” I said in a hushed voice. I was fairly certain that Sophie was asleep by now after all I had put her through, but it was best to be safe. If I was about to somehow dodge a bullet here with Hanna, I didn’t want to suddenly have to deal with a mortified Sophie.

“I - I got home early.” Hanna said in a distant and preoccupied voice. “I was going to surprise -”

“Quiet!” I hissed in a low whisper. Hanna was talking in a normal, almost conversational tone, and if Sophie wasn’t asleep she was definitely going to hear her. “Look, come here.”

I grabbed Hanna by her upper arm and dragged her with me towards the doorway to the apartment; opening it and hurriedly ushering her through. Once we were both safely outside, I shut the door with a relieved sigh.

“You were being too loud.” I said, taking a deep breath. “Now. You were going to surprise Sophie by getting home early?”

“Not Sophie.” Hanna said, absently rubbing her arm where I had grabbed her - I must have squeezed her too tightly by the look of it. “You. But you didn’t answer your door so I gave up and came home.”

Hanna flushed a deeper shade of red and shivered slightly.

“How long were you out here?” I asked her. Among the riot of emotions I could see on her face, Hanna looked confused.

“A while.” Hanna said. She gave me a half-grin that was reminiscent of her usual personality and licked her lips. “About the time you were stripping her clothes off I think.”

A mortified expression flashed across Hanna’s face and she shuddered. She shook her head as if to clear it from unwanted thoughts and I could see the look of panic on her.

“I - I can’t stay at my place tonight.” She said, casting a look at me that was almost desperate.

“Why not?” I asked - somewhat redundantly because I figured I knew what the matter with her was even if she didn’t. Some tension left my shoulders now that I had a handle on what was happening - Hanna wasn’t concerned with the fact that I had just fucked her younger friend; she was confused because she was so turned on by it. I wondered if she had realised - or admitted - yet that it wasn’t the fact that she had overheard me fucking Sophie that was getting to her; rather, it was Sophie herself that was turning Hanna on.

“Because, Sophie’s there and I -” Hanna broke off from speaking and blushed again, shifting from one foot to the other.

I guess that answered my question. I hid a grin as a thought struck me; I wondered what would happen - how Hanna would rationalise it to herself if I increased her attraction towards the sleeping girl inside.

I lightly pulsed Hanna with my ability, strengthening the pull of attraction between her and Sophie. I watched as Hanna shivered - sending a glance full of heated longing towards her apartment and the freshly fucked girl that lay within. She bit her bottom lip and shook herself before giving me a determined look.

Hanna flung herself at me, snaking her arms around my neck and kissing me fiercely. She wrapped a leg around my waist and hoisted herself half off the ground, pressing the crotch of her shorts against me. Her eyes held such heat that I was sure she was on the verge of fucking me right there in the open - which was interesting because I knew I hadn’t even come close to driving her insane with lust with my ability. This was something else entirely.

“Take me back to yours or I’ll mount you right here.” Hanna threatened in a throaty whisper.

“Are you sure?” I asked her, feeling giddy that I had got away with being caught. I didn’t have the ability to control minds after all - I was just able to influence people’s attractions.

“I mean it.” Hanna promised, her voice rough. She shimmied her body against me as if to prove her point. “I need you in me. Now.”

“I only just came a few minutes ago.” I said, nonplussed despite myself. “I don’t think I can right away.”

Hanna shivered again and actually moaned. Her eyes unfocused and I saw her mouth the words ‘he just fucked her’ to herself.

“I don’t care.” Hanna said, sounding like she was on the verge of begging. “I’ll get you hard again. Please.”

She started raining wet kisses on my face and neck, twining her fingers tightly into my hair.

“Please.” She said again. “I’ll do anything.”

I got the impression that Hanna didn’t necessarily want to fuck me - she wanted to make herself forget the fact that she was currently so aroused by thought of Sophie and was happy to use me to do it. Still, I wasn’t made of stone so I simply nodded and led her to my apartment.

Hanna hadn’t been exaggerating; she used every desperate, wanton trick and skill at her disposal - not letting up until she had got me hard again. To be honest it didn’t take all that much effort, but I didn’t want to stop her; I enjoyed the sight of her so focused on pleasing me too much. When I finally thrust my cock inside of her she almost sobbed with relief.

The next morning, Hanna slunk out of my apartment with dark circles under her eyes - she had been unable to get to sleep last night and I’d had to make a real effort to tire her out. I made myself a coffee and sat in my apartment; thinking about all that had happened since yesterday and what I should do about it.

This might turn out even better than I had originally hoped - all I’d had were nebulous thoughts about fucking both of my neighbours, but this was developing into something else entirely. Something better.

Asides from the amazingly hot situation of engendering genuine lust and attraction within Hanna towards Sophie, I thought I might be able to take it further. The question though was whether I should start influencing Sophie in the same way I had been influencing Hanna. When all things were said and done, they were both two very different people; Hanna was such a free spirit in regards to her sexuality that she had used the fact of her unexpected attraction to her housemate as fuel for her own arousal. By how much Sophie had been embarrassed by just having sex with me yesterday made me suspect that she wouldn’t react the same way.

The thought of Sophie writhing and blushing while being impaled by my cock gave me a shiver of arousal and anticipation. She had been so innocent - so young. The look on her face, like she couldn’t believe it was all happening to her, had been perfect. The desire to corrupt and dirty her was as strong now as it had been last night. I wondered what else I could get her to do.

I resolved to not worry so much about things and to just enjoy myself. If nothing else, it was a good opportunity to learn new things about my ability - and to experiment. If I got the hang of this I could have a lot of fun with it - I won’t lie and say that the thought of bringing another girl into Alexis’ bed hadn’t occurred to me already. But I wanted to be sure of myself before I went to that step and to that end Hanna was going to be my guinea pig. It was going to be interesting to see how she would act - and what she would do.

By the time the late afternoon rolled around, I had worked myself up into quite a state. I was very keen to have another encounter with Sophie, and had even given some thought to what I would do to her. I didn’t just want to have sex with her once again - although she was hot enough that it would be great if that’s all we did - I wanted to see how far I could push her into things she wasn’t comfortable or familiar with. I already knew she wasn’t very experienced sexually - I had been her second time for god’s sake - so I knew I could easily push her past for comfort zone.

I had been keeping on eye out the window of my neighbours apartment; both Sophie and Hanna had left around mid-morning, so when I saw Sophie arrive back alone I seized my opportunity.

I started gently pulsing the girl with my ability before I even got to my front door. Sophie had paused in the process of putting her key in her door to unlock it, that cute pink flush appearing in her cheeks again. When she saw me come out the door and walk towards her, she gave me a sweet and uncertain smile.

Having been thinking about what I was going to do to her almost all day, I may have moved a little too quickly for her to keep up. I kept a tight and constant control on my ability, giving Sophie pulses and nudges in time with my every word and gesture - she was so distracted by the feelings flowing through her that she let me practically walk her through her own front door. When she realised the fact that she was once again alone with me in her apartment her face was a mixture of confusion and incredulous anticipation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.