Intended Attraction
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by Sidia

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In this sequel to Unintended Attraction, our hero starts to take for granted the growing mastery of his ability.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   MaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“Well that was a good decision on my part.” Hanna said, her voice smug and filled with satisfaction.

She was laying on her stomach looking at me while kicking her heels idly in the air. Hanna still hadn’t bothered to put any clothes back on and I was enjoying all of the tanned and smooth skin on display. My guest seemed completely indifferent to her nudity - either in regards to modesty or to using the charms of her body to entice me - she didn’t care. We’d had sex and we’d both enjoyed it; that was the full extent of the matter.

It seemed like I was getting quite adept at my ability now; I had stoked her arousal - increased her enjoyment - but I hadn’t created an obsession within her. Which wasn’t to say that she hadn’t been impressed; keeping it casual or not, I was fairly certain she was going to be open to further encounters. But there was a wealth of difference between a pleasurable carnal experience and the all-consuming desire that I had instilled in Alexis.

“Likewise.” I said easily. “I’m glad you were so insistent.”

“You’re welcome.” Hanna said, stretching her arms out and sighing happily. “Although you really gave me a thrashing.”

“Sorry.” I said, not being sorry at all.

“Well I certainly asked for it, so I can’t complain.” Hanna said, giving me a cocky grin. She shifted slightly to her side and winced a bit. “Ignoring a certain tenderness I have in a few places that is. Still, it was fun enough that we’re going to have to play again some time.”

“Oh really?” I said, amused.

“Really.” Hanna said. She rolled fully to one side and leaned on her elbow - giving me a suggestive wink.

She really was very sure of herself - very self-involved. I had noticed it in her before - how confident she was in her looks and appeal. I hadn’t liked it then, and had found it irritating. That said, it wasn’t like I was looking to date or even become friends with her. I was interested in her for her body - so I guess I couldn’t really hold being superficial against her.

“What about Sophie?” I asked her, repressing a smirk. I had implanted enough of an attraction between Hanna and her young housemate that I wanted to see her reaction to my question.

“What?” Hanna said, suddenly blushing furiously. I could tell exactly what was going through her head - the sudden onset of sexual attraction to a friend of yours had to be disconcerting. “What about her?”

“Well,” I said, hiding my grin. “Is she okay with you being fast and loose with the notion of cheating on your boyfriend? We do live next door after all - she might notice.”

“Oh. I thought you meant -” Hanna blushed some more and looked very embarrassed. “I don’t think she’d care. Or at least as long as I didn’t rub her nose in what we were doing.”

“What did you think I meant?” I asked faux-innocently, enjoying her reaction.

“Nothing.” Hanna muttered. She looked disconcerted for the first time since I had met her. “Speaking of - I better get going. I did tell Sophie I would be back for dinner.”

“I guess you’re right.” I said, looking at the time. We had been quite busy for a while and it was already starting to get dark. “I guess I’ll see you around then.”

“I guess so.” Hanna said, regaining some of her confidence. She rolled onto her back and then sprang upright - leaning down and girlishly giving me a peck on the cheek. Then she looked around my room, putting a hand on her waist and cocking her hip. “Now. Where the hell is my underwear.”

The next few days passed by in a dull monotony. I researched and applied for a new career in my spare time and worked my dull job the rest. It turned out that Alexis wasn’t going to be free any time in the near future for any fun, and I was starting to miss her. Even though we didn’t actually do much apart from spend time together in bed, I found I was constantly craving my elegantly beautiful ex-housemate. I wanted to be around her.

You would think that I could take my mind off of her with Hanna, but I hadn’t seen my neighbour since our first encounter. I didn’t think she had changed her mind about having no regrets, but as I hadn’t thought to get her mobile number I couldn’t get in touch with her. I even went and knocked on the door to Hanna’s apartment, but there was no response - neither Hanna or Sophie answered.

I know I could have gone looking for a random encounter - or even hit up someone I knew like Tina or Lara - but I just didn’t feel like it. I guess I was just in a bit of a funk and didn’t want to go out of my own way; I had become accustomed to both frequent sex as well as my partners coming to me, and the thought of going on a ‘date’ with someone seemed exhausting. Pathetic sounding I know, but all the extra steps I would have to go through to safely get a girl into bed with me was just too much. I wanted to relax, not work.

On the fourth day since I’d had sex with Hanna, I tried her door again. It was the late afternoon and I knocked without any great expectations. When the door opened and it wasn’t Hanna, but Sophie that answered I was so unprepared that I stood there stupidly for a few seconds without saying anything.

Sophie was wearing a fluffy pink sweater and a pair of jeans, and she looked pretty damn good to me. Again, I was struck by how young and innocent she appeared - so different to Hanna. She looked up at me with a uncertain smile on her face; and I realised I was standing there awkwardly in silence while looking at her.

“Uh, hi.” I said, finally managing a smile.

“Hi.” Sophie said, giving me a shy look.

I couldn’t help myself; I hadn’t been planning on doing anything - not yet anyway - but I sent a subtle pulse of my ability trickling into Sophie. Her brows furrowed slightly in a puzzled frown, but she then looked at me with a more relaxed mien.

“I think I must have been missing you two for a couple of days now.” I said, rapidly making up an excuse. “I promised Hanna I would show her my favourite track to run on around here but I haven’t seen her for a while.”

“Oh.” Sophie said. Her face had closed down slightly at hearing I was looking for her housemate. “It was unplanned, but we’ve been visiting out families all week. Hanna isn’t back until tomorrow so it’s just me.”

“I see.” I said. I gave a slightly stronger pulse of my ability at the girl - I didn’t want to get in the bad books with her. Although I wasn’t sure why she reacted that way when I mentioned Hanna. I had thought they both got on well. I increased the duration of my ability, and smiled warmly at Sophie. Sure enough, a genuine and welcoming smile bloomed on her face. “Is everyone in your family okay?”

“Thanks, everyones fine.” Sophie said, giving me a smile and small blush. “Do you want to come inside? It’s silly to talk in the doorway.”

I followed Sophie into her apartment, looking around curiously at the interior. It was a bit larger than my one bedroom affair - and also the furnishings seemed quite expensive. Everything from the couch and tv, to the kitchen appliances seemed to be top of the line.

Sophie ushered me to the couch and sat down across from me in an armchair. She drew her legs up under her and sat cross-legged, directing me a warm smile that was tinged with uncertainty. I looked at the young girl and felt a bit predatory; she was just so small, cute, and innocent looking. Now that I was inside her apartment, I was sure she was wondering how it had all happened.

“Do you mind if I ask how you know Hanna?” I said, genuinely curious. “You don’t seem that similar.”

“It’s alright.” Sophie said. “Our parents are family friends. I know it seems a bit odd - she’s almost 10 years older than me! She actually used to babysit me when I was younger.”

“Ah that explains it.” I said, enlightened. I was keeping the steady gentle pulses of my ability at Sophie, and it seemed to be working well. She was relaxing and opening up to me - far more than I’m sure she would have to a relative stranger like me. Apart from her slightly flushed cheeks, it looked like I was avoiding the stronger pull of attraction quite well; if nothing else, this interaction with her was good practice and an opportunity to experiment. “So what do you do with yourself, Sophie? Sorry, I don’t really know much about you.”

“That’s okay.” Sophie said, giving me a bright and happy smile at the attention I was paying to her. “I’m in the first year of my studies, so that keeps me pretty busy.”

“What are you studying?”

“I want to be a veterinarian.” Sophie said, obviously relaxing. She started to tell me all her goals and what was driving her - not letting me get a word in edgewise. I’ll say this for the girl - she certainly was passionate. Then she seemed to run out of breath, trailing off. “ ... at least that’s what I want to do. My parents think I’m wasting me time.”

“Oh. That seems a bit...” I said, before stopping myself. I wasn’t sure if she would appreciate me badmouthing her parents. Just to be safe, I sent another wave of my ability her way.

“Yeah.” Sophie sighed. She leaned towards me and her flush wasn’t one of shyness anymore - there was a touch of heat to her expression. “I’m not sure why I’m telling you this - I’m sorry if I’m boring you - but my parents don’t like the idea of me working. Not a proper job anyway.”

“You’re not - I mean, they don’t?” I asked, a bit confused. Sophie had spread her legs a little wider, giving her a better view of her jeans-encased thighs. I might have gone a little further with her than I had originally intended, but as I was rapidly becoming more and more aware of the lovely young woman sitting across from me it was a bit of a moot point. “What are you supposed to do then? Marry rich?”

“No.” Sophie giggled, then looked a bit nervous. “My parents are pretty wealthy themselves. Dad said I don’t have to work or study - he would line something up for me. But I want to make it on my own. At least for a bit.”

“I see.” I looked at her with renewed interest. Some people just seemed to have it all. Here she was; genuinely gorgeous, and now I found out that she was some sort of heiress as well. Looks and privilege. That said, she didn’t come across as stuck up or spoilt though. Going by the two of them, I would have said Hanna fit the description for spoilt socialite better than Sophie. Unless... “Is Hanna in the same boat as you?”

“What do you mean?” Sophie asked me.

I grinned.

“Absurdly wealthy parents.”

“Oh.” Sophie laughed. “No, not really. I mean, they are well off but it’s not the same.”

“How much are we talking here?” I asked, curious despite myself.

“Umm ... I probably shouldn’t say.” Sophie demurred. She looked a bit uncomfortable.

I could have tried to pulse her to see if I could get her to spill more details, but instead decided to give it a bit of a rest. Even though I was using a low level of my ability, I could see the effects starting to build within Sophie. She was fidgeting and flashing me quick glances before looking away. Which was good, because I had decided that I was going to take her. She was just too tempting and the situation was perfect.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.