Intended Attraction
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by Sidia

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In this sequel to Unintended Attraction, our hero starts to take for granted the growing mastery of his ability.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   MaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I blinked groggily as the alarm went off, jolting me awake out of a very pleasant sleep. That was the problem with this kind of arrangement I thought, as I looked over at the still sleeping woman that lay beside me.

Alexis was stretched out on her side next to me in my bed, her limbs tangled appealingly in the sheets. I had given her quite a workout and, coupled with the standard pulse of my ability that I liked to use to drive her over the edge, she was so exhausted that she didn’t seem to have even heard the alarm beeping away.

I had only been in my new apartment a few weeks, and I had caved in almost immediately to Alexis’ insistence that we find time to be together. Not that I minded of course - it wasn’t an onerous job to meet up and have sex with my lovely married ex-housemate. I seemed, by a combination of my ability and how I had seduced her, to have created an intense fixation on me within the woman.

Again, not that I really minded.

The problem was that there wasn’t really enough times that suited the two of us. I wasn’t exactly used to carrying out affairs with married women, but it seemed that it wouldn’t be a good idea for me to spend time at my old share house when there was no explanation for my being there. That left my new apartment - living alone certainly had its benefits - but it wasn’t easy to tee-up an encounter between both of us. It basically meant that we could only meet up on mornings that her little girl Rose was at daycare - and even then we only had a few hours before Alexis had to go to work.

Hence the alarm on my phone going off next to us.

I reached over and grabbed my phone - switching the alarm off and then letting my head hit the pillow. It was very tempting to let my eyes close and drift back off the sleep; Alexis was a warm and sweet-smelling presence next to me, and I very much wanted to simply cuddle her and sleep the day away.

Still, that wouldn’t be a very smart idea. My ability, now that I was no longer scared of using it, could be used for a lot of things but I wouldn’t be able to fix the fallout of that kind of indulgence.

I gently swatted Alexis’ curved buttocks, smiling to myself as she sleepily murmured and woke up. She stretched languidly and contentedly - making small and happy little sounds - I eyed her lithe curves appreciatively, remembering how it had felt to have her wrapped around me and moaning as I thrust in and out of her. Having a beautiful and devoted lover certainly had its perks.

“Good morning.” I said, smiling to myself. “Although it’s already past mid-morning so that doesn’t really work I suppose.”

“Morning, noon, or night - good doesn’t really cut it.” Alexis said, rolling over to face me and treating me to a smokey smile. “Great is a better description.”

“You flatter me.” I joked, reaching out for her shoulder and pulling her into me. She snuggled into my chest while almost purring, and I put my arms around her. “I feel pretty great as well.”

“I hope so.” Alexis said, her voice a bit muffled. She placed teasing little kisses along my collarbone. “I wish I didn’t have to go.”

“It’s alright.” I said, grinning to myself as I kissed her affectionately on the top of her head. I pulsed my ability at her gently and steadily, rewarded by the slight catch in her breath as the effects took hold. She seemed to melt - shifting to press and mould herself into me as closely as she could. “I set the alarm a little early.”

“Clever man.” Alexis said throatily as she craned her neck back so she could reach my mouth with hers.

“I aim to please.” I chuckled as I kissed her deeply, rolling us both over so that I was on top. Alexis parted her legs obligingly, and I settled myself between her soft thighs.

I lay in my bed feeling very satisfied with myself while I watched Alexis get ready to leave. After enough time had passed for her to recover, she had slipped off the mattress and walked, wobbly-legged but still graceful, to the bathroom. I traced her long legs and rounded ass with my eyes - a sight I would always be glad that I got to see.

I didn’t have to do anything for the rest of the day, so I got to just laze around and watch my lover get ready to leave for work. Alexis knew I liked to watch her walk around while nude, so she pointedly refrained from putting on clothes while she leant forward towards my bathroom mirror and put her makeup on. I was so intent on staring at her legs and ass, that I didn’t even notice that she was looking at me in the reflection of the mirror - a wry smile upon her face. She wiggled her hips playfully, making her bum shake - laughing when she got a reaction out of me.

“Haha - very funny.” I said, putting a fake aggrieved tone in my voice.

“Well you looked like you were enjoying the view.” Alexis said, smiling to herself. “I ‘aim to please’ after-all.”

“If you want to get out of the door in time I wouldn’t tease like that if I were you.” I threatened her, trying to keep the smirk off my face.

“Don’t tempt me.” Alexis said with a wink.

Belying her words, she reached over to her skirt that was hanging up on the towel rack and stepped lithely into it - shimmying it up her legs. I don’t know why, but watching a woman dress was almost as hot as watching them undress. Maybe it was because for most of my life I’d had so few interactions with women. Still, whatever the reason, I watched Alexis get fully dressed with great enjoyment - accepting the kiss from her when she walked back over and swiftly pressed her lips to mine.

“I wish I didn’t have to go.” She murmured, her lips brushing against my mouth. “I don’t know when we can do this again.”

“We’ll work something out.” I said soothingly. “I promise.”

“I hope so.” She sighed.

“Anyway, I’ll walk you out.” I said to her, getting out of bed finally.

“You better put something on first.” Alexis said, giggling to herself and relaxing. “You’ll cause a stir otherwise.”

“Fine.” I mock-sighed, grabbing a pair of boxers off the floor. “Damn societal conventions.”

“Societal conventions indeed...” Alexis said, her voice going small as she began to look a little upset.

“Hey now. Don’t look like that.” I said, pulling her to me in a tight hug. I kissed her cheek, drawing a little smile from her. “Come on, let’s get you going.”

My arm still around her, I walked Alexis through my apartment to the front door. I didn’t go outside with her - I was still only in boxers - but I stood in the doorway and gave her a swift kiss goodbye. She promised to get in touch with me soon so that we could figure out when we could meet again.

Alexis walked off - turning around to give me a shy little wave - and rounded the corridor out of sight. I had been fixated on her swaying rear as she left, so it was only after I turned to go back inside my apartment that I realised I had an audience.

The two girls in the apartment across from mine were standing just inside their doorway looking at me. Hanna, who was about my age, was standing in front and had an amused smile on her face. She was a fit and lovely blonde who I eyed with interest every time I saw her. We had never really spoken apart from a casual hello every now and then. Hanna’s younger roommate Sophie was standing a bit further in their apartment, and was peering around Hanna’s shoulder with a shy expression. Sophie looked like she was barely eighteen and was quite an attractive brunette in a ‘young and innocent’ sort of way.

“Uh, hi.” I said with a weak smile. I was acutely conscious that I was only wearing a pair of boxers. “I didn’t see you there.”

“That’s alright.” Hanna said with a wry quirk to her lips. “You seemed a little preoccupied.”

“I guess I was.” I said, forcing a laugh.

Hanna flashed me an easy smile, and very obviously flicked her eyes up and down my body. She paused her gaze on my crotch - there was no way she could miss the semi-erection I was sporting that Alexis had caused. Perversely, knowing that my neighbour was looking didn’t make me go down - much to my discomfort I started to stiffen into a full blown hard-on. Seeing my reaction, Hanna gave me a discreet wink - making sure that Sophie didn’t see her.

I didn’t have an excuse or reason for what I did - apart from wanting to. I pulsed my ability at Hanna; not strongly, but definitely so that she could feel it. She was enjoying teasing me so I felt it only fair that I returned the favour.

I got the familiar reaction - a flush rose in Hanna’s face and her eyes unfocused momentarily. Her body posture changed - she cocked her hip and looked at me challengingly, almost invitingly. My control had improved greatly since I had first began my experiments with my ability, and it seemed that all this whisper-thin usage did was heighten Hanna’s interest in me.

“Um, Hanna?” Sophie said hesitantly from behind her roommate. “Aren’t we going to be late?”

“What?” Hanna said, distracted. “Oh - yeah. Damn, you’re right! See you around I guess.”

Hanna gave me another discreet wink as she headed out the door. Sophie ducked her head as she passed me and gave a cute little blush and a smile - apparently she was so innocent that a man standing out in the open in his boxers was enough to embarrass her.

“Bye.” I said, shaking my head at myself as they left.

All in all it had been an interesting morning so far. I idly fantasised about what Hanna and Sophie looked like naked, before deciding I better start the day before I got distracted and it got away from me entirely. Along with my outlook on my ability, I had decided it was far beyond time to make some changes in the rest of my life as well. I had been stuck in a dead-end job for too long - and it wasn’t for any other reason than a lack of confidence. I had been so scared of losing control for all of my life that I had let myself sink into a rut; but now that things were different I thought it high time for a career change. In that vein, I was going to be doing job applications all day.

That afternoon, exhausted from researching and applying for hours, I decided that I would go for a run to clear my head. My new apartment wasn’t too far from a large park, so I got changed and headed out the door. I didn’t go for too long - I just wanted to stretch my legs - so within the hour I had arrived back at my apartment.

As I came up the stairs to my floor, I arrived at my door at the same time as my neighbour’s opened again. Hanna walked out, coming to an abrupt halt at finding me right outside.

“Hello again.” She said brightly. She took in the light sheen of sweat I was sporting. “Coming and not going I take it?”

“You’re right.” I said, smiling easily at her. Hanna shifted a little closer to me, and I wasn’t sure she even realised it. “What about yourself - coming or going?”

“Such a personal question.” Hanna murmured in a considering manner. She gave me a crooked smile. “That bodes well.”

“Oh it does, does it?” I laughed. This was ... nice. I was all relaxed from my physical exertion, and I had affected Hanna so lightly with my ability that it was barely noticeable. I seemed to have found the right level to engender a strong attraction within someone. I quite liked this casual flirting - I’d had so little experience with anything so simple.

“So, my place or yours?” Hanna said, with a sweet smile.

Then again, maybe I was wrong.

“Sorry, what?” I managed. Had I made a mistake? But she didn’t seem overcome with need like she would be if I had overdone it.

“There’s no need to play dumb.” Hanna said. “There’s something about you that I’d like to explore. I’m not sure what it is yet, but when I saw you earlier today I knew I would have to invite you into bed. Weird huh? I know you’re single - you’re usually alone in your apartment. And as for your ‘guest’ this morning...”

Hanna cocked her head and gave me a slow and knowing smile.

“ ... she had a wedding ring on and I know you’re not married.”

“Um...” I said inanely. “How did you... ?”

“I notice these kind of things.” Hanna said. “So, how about it? Interested?”

“Well, yeah - obviously.” I said, trying to catch up. “But what are you looking for? I’m not sure if -”

“Look, I’m only after a bit of fun. Nothing serious.” Hanna laughed. “I already have a boyfriend, and I’m not looking for another. I’m just a bit bored and think you could help me with that.”

“Does your boyfriend know?” I asked her, surprised.

“No!” Hanna laughed again. “I’m not a serial cheater if that’s what you’re really asking - it’s just that monogamy has never really been a strong suit of mine.”

“You’re being very open about it.” I asked her probingly. I wondered if it was a result of my ability.

“I know!” Hanna exclaimed. “I’m not sure why I am, but it feels right and okay to talk to you. I don’t usually trumpet my personal beliefs about to strangers.”

“Or proposition them?” I asked ironically.

“No, that’s been known to happen.” Hanna winked. “Besides, someone who’s okay with banging a married woman shouldn’t be to judgmental.”

“Okay, you’ve got me there!” I laugh.

“Excellent, I love winning.” Hanna grinned. “So, how about it? I won’t force you, but you should say yes.”

“Oh, should I?” I cocked my eyebrow. “Why’s that?”

“Yep.” Hanna said, her voice lowering and becoming more intimate. She took a step closer and theatrically looked around before whispering. “You’d be missing out, trust me. I’m quite good in the sack.”

Seeing no more need for talk, I leant forward to kiss her while giving her another brief pulse of my ability. It couldn’t hurt, and if she wanted to tease me I could give her a lot worse than she gave. Hanna’s eyes widened as the effect hit her, her lips curling upwards into a pleased smile the instant before our mouths met, and then we were making out.

Hanna pressed her body insistently into my own, and she was aggressive and passionate with her kiss. Her tongue flicked and teased mine, and her lips were soft, yielding, and and playful all at once. I felt like I was simply along for the ride.

I slipped my arm around her waist and pulled her up and into me, enjoying the gasping exhalation that it engendered in her. I was beginning to get really excited and couldn’t wait to get this girl naked and into my bed. Having a hot woman right next door who was open to casual fucking was going to be fantastic. I almost couldn’t believe this was happening with so little influence of my ability. I was getting quite good at a subtle touch.

It suddenly struck me that we were standing out in the open in the hallway and hadn’t actually decided on which apartment to go to. Considering that I had spent all morning fucking Alexis in my bed, I thought it might be a good idea to go to Hanna’s place, but before I could make any move in that direction a noise on the stairs made Hanna spring away from me.

I stood there in surprise, arms outstretched comically, as Hanna swiftly brushed her hair back and straightened her clothes. She flashed me an apologetic look.

“Sorry.” She muttered quickly. “I wasn’t planning on attacking you right out here in the open. Sophie is getting back soon, and I don’t want to shock her. She’s not exactly ... worldly.”

Sure enough, Hanna’s roommate came up the stairs carrying some shopping. She paused in her steps for a moment when she saw me standing there as well - looking between us with a quizzical expression on her face.

“Hi?” She said as she approached us.

“Heya, Soph’.” Hanna said, a touch too quickly. She moved to stand mostly in front of me and plastered a smile on her face. “I was just heading out and ran into our neighbour again.”

“Oh. Hey.” Sophie said, giving me a shy smile while juggling her shopping bags.

“Hi.” I said, my voice slightly strangled. While she was standing in front of me, Hanna had casually reached behind her and placed her hand on my crotch. Her roommate couldn’t see what she was doing, but I was finding it quite hard to keep from reacting as she groped and fondled my erection through my pants. “How are you?”

“Good thanks.” Sophie said, relaxing. “Have you been to the gym?”

“Run.” I said shortly, trying not to grunt as Hanna squeezed my cock. “I needed to get out.”

“You do look a bit red in the face.” Sophie said, smiling.

“I just got back.” I said tightly. Hanna seemed to like playing games as well as being very open about her sex life. Well, I can play too. Feeling evil, I reached for my ability and used it the same way I had months before - I envisioned it wrapping around Hanna but instead of the usual effect, I linked it around Sophie. “There’s a nice park not too far from here.”

“Oh yeah, I haven’t been yet but I know the one you’re talking about.” Sophie said.

She didn’t seem to notice to change in her roommate. Hanna had stopped in mid-fondle and seemed to have frozen. It must have been strange - an attraction to the smiling young girl suddenly appearing within her. I grinned inwardly to myself at how perverse I was being. It didn’t last long though - to my surprise Hanna started up with her circumspect groping almost immediately; she cast a brief and heated look over her shoulder at me.

“Anyway, uh - Sophie.” Hanna said, tripping over her roommates name briefly. “I was just heading out. I’ll be back by dinnertime.”

“Okay sure.” Sophie said, smiling cheerfully and brightly at her. She seemed oblivious to Hanna’s breath catching in her throat. “I need to put these inside anyway.”

She nodded goodbye to me, and eased past us and into the apartment, shutting the door behind her.

“Jesus, what’s wrong with me today.” Hanna muttered to herself, letting go of my dick and turning to face me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her innocently, hiding my smirk.

“Nothing.” Hanna said hurriedly. “So, I guess it’s your place.”

“I guess so.” I smiled. “I hope you don’t mind the mess - I haven’t really cleaned up after my ... guest ... this morning.”

“Naughty.” Hanna whispered, reaching up and patting my cheek. “I love it. I don’t mind at all.”

I led her into my apartment, pausing in the living room.

“I just want to get out of these.” I said, gesturing to my running clothes. “And a quick shower. I’ll be literally two minutes. Make yourself at home.”

I hurried into the bathroom and got myself cleaned up - I didn’t want to waste any time getting back to the woman waiting for me. When I came back into the living room I was greeted with a very pleasant view.

Hanna was relaxed and sitting on the couch facing the bathroom - she had one leg tucked underneath her, with the other drawn up to her chest - resting an elbow casually on her knee. She had a welcoming smile on her face and was clearly waiting for me to appear.

She was completely naked.

“Damn.” I said, looking her over with pleasure. Her body was toned and slim - with pleasantly heavy breasts and smoothly curved thighs. She had a light tan all over her body - one unbroken from any sort of bra or panty line. “You look incredible.”

“I know.” Hanna teased, unfurling her leg and flashing me her entirely exposed crotch. She was clean shaven. “I was right when I said you should say yes.”

“So modest.” I marvelled, stripping out of the shorts I had just put on. “If only Sophie could see you now?”

“W-what?” Hanna said, a blush appearing on her face. “Why did you bring her up?”

“No reason.” I said, smiling inwardly. Hanna was very attractive, it went without saying; but I wasn’t sure that I liked her very much - she seemed very superficial. I found that I didn’t really have any problem with messing with her. So, I played up on the attractive I had placed between her and Sophie. “Don’t you think she’s hot though?”

Hanna flushed a deeper shade of pink, and looked away from me. Her confident expression had faded, and she bit her bottom lip - worry, arousal, and a touch of shame crossing her face.

“Does she know what you’re like?” I pressed, stepping closer. “Would she care that you’re over here so that I can fuck you?”

I pulsed my ability the hardest I had yet. Hanna’s face clouded over with arousal and lust, and she looked up at me - the familiar look of need and desire stamped in bold lettering across her features.

My cock was rock hard as I walked right up in front of the seated woman so that my shaft was waving her in the face. I looked down at her while I pulsed her yet again.

“You know what you need.” I whispered gruffly to her.

Hanna didn’t need any more encouragement - she leant forward suddenly - capturing the head of my cock in her mouth. She sucked my dick urgently - sliding her lips up and down my shaft at a rapid pace. I placed my hands on her head, entwining my fingers within her blonde hair, and closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation of her greedy mouth around my cock.

She hadn’t been boasting - she really was talented.

I let her blow me for a good long while - I’m not sure what Hanna expected, but after fucking Alexis all morning I had a good amount of staying power built up. I eventually wanted more though - I gripped her head firmly, holding her in place while my cock was lodged deep in her throat. She looked up at me with wide and watering eyes, silently entreating with me.

“So, Hanna.” I said slowly and taking my time - my arousal surging as her face gradually began to turn red. “Do you want me to fuck you right here or on the bed where I was fucking my ‘guest’ earlier?”

Hanna mumbled something but it was quite unintelligible.

“I didn’t quite catch that.” I said, grinning down at her while at the same time pulsing her harder. Hanna’s eyes actually rolled back in her head for a moment as it hit her. “Do you want to get fucked in my used bed?”

I pulsed her yet again, and a guttural moan vibrated along my buried shaft. She was blinking and spluttering around my cock now.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” I said sarcastically. I slipped my cock out of her mouth and quickly pulled her to her feet. “Come on.”

I pulled Hanna by the hand towards my bedroom, roughly directing her where I wanted her to go. She was coughing and heaving as she regained her breath, but she wasn’t trying to pull away from me. When I reached my room, I threw her face down into my tangled sheets and quickly got into position behind her. She was laying flat on her belly, but she obligingly arched her back and pushed her pert ass into the air for me. Her pussy was sopping wet - practically dripping with her arousal. I covered her naked body, laying on top of her, and placed my achingly hard cock at the entrance to her pussy before gripping her by the back of her neck and pushing her face firmly into the mattress. I leant forward and whispered harshly by her ear.

“Act like a slut and you get fucked like a slut.” I hissed as I thrust my hips forward, burying my cock into her pussy in one hard push.

“Oh Fuuuuck.” Hanna wailed into mattress as I bottomed out in her. She clutched at the sheets tightly with both hands. “That’s right - fuck me like a slut!”

I obliged her - beginning a series of harsh and bruising thrusts - punching my cock into her pussy again and again. She was fit, toned, and gorgeous - having her naked body pinned and writhing beneath mine was incredible.

I started to rhythmically pulse my ability into Hanna in time with my thrusts - drawing out more long and drawn out gasps and moans with each one. I was going to completely wear her out to the point that she was never going to forget this day.

It was going to be one hell of a long afternoon for Hanna.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.