Editing Reality Book Three: Naughty Fantasies Unleashed - Cover

Editing Reality Book Three: Naughty Fantasies Unleashed

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 9: Transformed Reality

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: Transformed Reality - Steve has defeated his enemy and is in control of more editing power than ever. What will he do with the temptation of power?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Steve Davies

The BEEP, BEEP of my alarm clock went off, drawing me out of sleep. I felt my bed moving.

“Too early!” Sam, my youngest daughter, cried out. She snuggled up against my side.

“Mmm,” I groaned, my eyes opening.

“Don’t go back to sleep,” my wife said. She was on the other side of me, getting up. She hit the alarm clock and then turned on the lamp.

“Mom!” groaned Sam, burying her face into my side.

I shifted, sitting up. Becky, my eldest daughter, sat up on the other side of Sam. Becky’s large breasts swayed back and forth. They had such a lush jiggle to them. Something beautiful. She stretched her back, her tits swaying she thrust her arms wide into the air and yawned.

“Sam,” my wife said, her voice stern. “I see you there. You can’t snuggle up to your father and sleep.”

“But I’m pregnant,” she moaned. “I need my beauty sleep.”

“You’re not that pregnant, young lady.”

“Come on, kumquat,” I said, sitting up. “It’s morning. You have to get up and get ready for school.”

“Ugh, why didn’t you edit things so we didn’t need school,” Sam muttered.

“Because it’s important,” I said. “It builds character.”

“Fine,” she growled and then sat up, her green eyes blinking. She yawned and stretched her back, her breasts firm. Her stomach was still flat. She was only a few weeks pregnant so it would be a while before she showed. Just like Becky.

“Do you want your phone, honey?” my wife asked. Linda picked it up from where it set on the nightstand. Her large breasts swayed, as big as Becky’s and just as lovely.

“Might as well do some editing,” I said.

“Get rid of school, Daddy,” Sam muttered.

“Go get ready for school,” I told her, giving her a direct look. “Calling me daddy isn’t going to change that.”

Sam pouted at me. She was cute.

I took my phone from my wife. I swiped the screen and opened the app. Anael and Jophiel appeared on the foot of the bed, their legs entwined. They were grinding their pussies together, Jophiel’s large breasts heaving as she cried out in delight.

I paused reality as I entered editing mode.

Everyone froze around me except the two angels. They were gasping, moaning. It was hard not to stare at them, my cock hardening, thrusting up beside me. Anael’s blonde hair danced around her face, her small breasts jiggling. Her purple eyes flashed over to me.

“Master!” she moaned. “Ooh, ooh, Master, we’ve been tribbing all night long!”

I shook my head. “She’s really corrupted you, huh, Jophiel?”

“Yes, Master!” the busty, black-haired angel moaned. Her topaz eyes flashed with delight. “It feels incredible. Oh, my, yes!”

The two angels thrashed and moaned. They gasped out in rapture. The scent of angelic pussy filled my nose. I shook my head to wrench my gaze from the angels. I glanced down at the screen. I had my twelve edits.

It was time to fix things.

I decided to do Seattle the same way I had Rainier. Adding all the edits to the city to make it into a place where the people were proud to live there. It needed to be cleaned up. Things were getting out of hand there. It was a beautiful city that didn’t need to be destroyed by its altruism. I wanted the homeless to be helped with compassion, but they had to do their share, too. They couldn’t destroy where they stayed. Then I added the notes to have people want to vote for me for everything. Seattle was the largest city in Washington. Millions commuted into the city. It straddled I-5, the major north-south corridor on the West Coast. It was also a major port. So many people passed through here.

It would have a large effect.

“Mmm, what are you up to, Master?” Anael asked as she crawled over my legs, her purple eyes smoldered.

“He’s editing a city of course,” said Jophiel. “I predict Seattle.”

I winked at my Angel of Illumination while my Angel of Sexuality grabbed my cock. She stroked it as she straddled me. Her hand lifted my dick. She aimed it right at her pussy as she quivered there, her small breasts quivered.

She slammed her angelic cunt down my cock.

“Damn,” I groaned. Ironically, I was currently in Seattle’s Sexuality-Female Sub-Menu. Her pussy engulfed my cock. I shuddered at the pleasure of her pussy. Her silky cunt engulfed me. I shuddered, my family frozen around me.

Jophiel managed to wiggle between Sam and me. She pressed her large breasts into my side, her tits soft. Her nipples caressed my arm. It wasn’t a sexual act. She had this look of interest on her face as she stared at the app.

“Mmm, you want to go to the Infrastructure Sub-Menu, Master,” she purred.

“Right,” I groaned, tapping the screen while my dick throbbed in Anael’s pussy.

“Guide him in your way while I guide him in mine!” Anael gasped. Her twat squeezed around my dick. Her hips wiggled from side to side, stirring around my dick.

It was an incredible delight to have my angel ride me while my other cuddled up against me. Jophiel guided me through my edits, especially the mini-nuclear reactors to make Seattle into a better city. I shuddered, my dick aching, throbbing. My cock throbbed and ached in my angel’s cunt. Her pussy massaged me.

Anael’s moans rose over Jophiel’s whispers. The firm jiggle of Anael’s breasts quivered above me. She whimpered, her pussy clamping down on my cock. The massage was incredible. My phone shook in my had for a moment at that delicious sheath caressing my cunt.

“Edit the world, Master!” Anael moaned. “Edit everything!”

“Now, you want to go here,” Jophiel purred.

“Uh-huh,” I groaned, the pleasure washing through my body.

“Edit! Edit! Edit!” gasped Anael, her fingers rubbing at my stomach. “So hot!”

Her pussy squeezed around my dick. Her pussy massaged me. That wonderful glide of her cunt worked up and down my dick. The pressure built and built at the tip of my cock. Her juices soaked my shaft and dribbled down to my balls.

Her heavenly twat clenched around my cock as she rose up my shaft. Her cunt sucked at my dick. This wonderful bliss rippled through me as I edited a building so it had been claimed by eminent domain by the City of Seattle. Then I replaced it with one of the small nuclear reactors. Jophiel whispered into my ear, her voice soft and beautiful. Her breasts rubbed against my arms.

“Damn,” I groaned as I manipulated the phone. “Anael!”

“Edit them all!” she moaned. “Make all those women into your wanton whores! Make them all want to love this dick!”

“He’s already done that part,” purred Jophiel.

“Yes!” Anael gasped, her pussy slamming down my cock.

I groaned, having trouble focusing. My naughty angel’s breasts bounced above my phone. Her purple eyes flashed. Her blonde hair danced around her face. Her hips danced from side to side. Her twat squeezed about my dick, bringing me closer and closer to my climax.

Her twat slammed down my shaft. Her pussy took my girth over and over. My balls tightened. My dick came closer and closer to erupting. I groaned, struggling to focus. Her pussy was just such a tease. Such a silky delight.

“Master!” howled Anael, slamming down my cock. “Edit them all! It’s the best!”

“Yes!” I growled.

The pressure swelled to the hilt of my dick. My cock erupted as her pussy rose up my shaft. My cum fired into her pussy. Stars exploded across my vision. Anael gasped in delight. She slammed down my dick, taking me to the hilt. Bliss spilled through me.

Her pussy convulsed. The angel came on my dick. Spurt after spurt flooded her twat. This amazing treat rushed through my body. Every blast of spunk slammed into her. I groaned, my mind drinking in the rapture.

“Master! Master!” Anael moaned, her pussy milking my dick. “Ooh, yes, yes.”

Jophiel purred, “Have you satiated your lust now so our Master can continue imposing his will upon the world and shaping it to his pleasure?”

“Oh, yes,” Anael moaned as her pussy writhed about my dick. She milked me dry.

“Damn,” I panted as my orgasm peaked.

“Mmm,” Anael purred. She squirmed on my dick. My angel rested on my cock. “I needed that, Master.”

“You need that always.”

She beamed at me. “You know me so well.”

I chuckled, my blood buzzing with the rapture of my orgasm. I blinked and looked back at the phone. Jophiel walked me through the rest of the edits. It took time to get it all done, longer than Rainier. Seattle was a larger city. It needed more reactors than Rainier. Luckily, Jophiel’s knowledge was invaluable. Then I fixed the rest of the changes to make Seattle ready.

I compiled the changes. Reality rippled out from us and used six of my charges for the day. I could edit another city, but there were two girls I needed to take care of. Two of my students were pregnant.

I needed more concubines.

Tammy, Rita, and Courtney were wonderful. Those three girls were exciting, but so were Kyleigh and Nikkole. My dick twitched in Anael’s pussy as I opened up Kyleigh’s menu, the first-ever person I’d edited. I made her from an overweight and unhealthy girl into the hottest cutie at Rainier Christian High. I made some mistakes with her. The compulsion she had to have sex with her teachers caused her to neatly get not only herself in trouble, but me when she was caught by Principal Vern Atterbury.

I removed that compulsion then made her one of my concubines, happy to be one of my women. The fifteen-year-old girl would be ecstatic, slipping in with the others. My dick twitched in Anael’s pussy. The angel grinned at me, shifting her hips from side to side.

Pleasure rippled through me.

I wanted all my concubines to have something special about them. I made Tammy lactate, I made Rita exude happiness, and Courtney could give a perfect massage. For Kyleigh, I decided on something that fit her busty sensuality. I went to her Aura Sub-Menu located beneath her Spirituality Menu.

Kyleigh exudes a presence that makes every man, except Steve Davies and James Davies, eager to please her and help her out in anything she needs. They will almost be infatuated with her, but their emotions will fade when she leaves their presence so no obsession or true feelings are created.

I liked it and, after making sure she had no new health issues (which she didn’t), I compiled her and committed to the changes. Reality rippled as I switched over to Nikkole Vance. My cheerleader slut was already edited to want to be with me.

It was easy to make her into a concubine. She was almost there as it was. She would be happy in my harem. She would be eager to love my family, love the other concubines. She was pregnant with my child, too, so she needed me to take care of her. I had an obligation to my family.

For her, I decided to make her an exhibitionist. Well, more than she already was. She had that desire I’d noticed when I peeked at her Desire Sub-Menu.

Nikkole finds it sexy to wear revealing clothing, especially her cheerleader outfit. She craves to show more.

I changed it to:

Nikkole finds it sexy to wear revealing clothing, especially her cheerleader outfit. She craves to show all. To wear only her pleated cheerleader skirt.

I went to her Morales Sub-Menu and found what held her back from going naked. The belief she had that actually showing her naked flesh was wrong. I deleted that. I instead added that she found it moral to show her body. It was right for her to do that. Then I edited her flesh the way I had edited that woman from Sea-Tac.

I wondered what she was up to? I made it so she could go naked no matter how hot or cold it was. Her skin was immune from sunburn. She wouldn’t suffer from heatstroke or hypothermia. I did that for Nikkole. The only difference between them was I made it so people noticed and appreciated Nikkole’s nudity. They would compliment her and make her feel great every time they did.

“You are a horny man, Master,” cooed Jophiel.

“Yep!” Anael moaned.

I groaned as she squirmed around on my cock as I finished my changes with Nikkole. Reality rippled while my dick throbbed in Anael’s cunt. I shuddered on the bed. I sat my phone on my chest, eyes blinking.

“What do you intend to use your remaining charges for, Master?” Jophiel asked.

“Not sure, except...” I frowned. “The house needs to be bigger. With all these concubines...”

“Yes, I have been thinking about that for the last seventeen seconds,” Jophiel said. “I have a layout to your house that would be ascetically pleasing and would provide the room for your harem.”

“You figured out the architectural layout in seventeen seconds?”

She nodded. “If I was focusing on it, I could have done it faster. My apologies.”

“Isn’t she just an overachiever?” asked Anael, a grin on her lips.

“A little,” I said. “Okay, talk me through it.”

I was glad editing paused reality. It took a while. She explained how to make all the modifications.

It took two edits: one to buy my neighbor’s property and demolish their house and the second to extend my house into the space I’d purchased. I had gained what was essentially a second wing. It matched it, as promised by Jophiel, with each concubine getting her own bedroom. I expanded the hot water heater to be up to hotel standards and added several bathrooms.

That many women in the house needed the bathroom space.

It took a while, but I was satisfied with the changes. I hit the compile button. Reality rippled. The house changed, though I didn’t feel it. I smiled, glad about what I had accomplished. I wasn’t sure what I would use the last two edits I had for the day.

I would figure it out sometime today.

I closed the app. Anael vanished off my cock. It smacked against my stomach.

“Oh, Daddy, what did you just change?” asked Sam, her head dancing around.

I winked at her. “Come on, let’s get ready for school.”

“Mmm, I hope the new hot water heaters can keep up,” said my wife.

“Oh?” I asked her, giving her a glance. “You think they’re not up to par?”

“Well, I hope so,” she said. “I’m just glad the construction is finished.”

“Worth it for my friends to move in with us!” Sam said, a big grin on her face.

“Yep, it’s been under construction for how long?” I asked.

“Well...” My wife furrowed her brow. “Are you telling me you just edited our house and didn’t have to deal with the annoyance of the last few weeks?”

I winked at my wife.

She smacked my shoulder and burst into laughter. “Oh, your app makes my head spin.”

I just grinned at her.

The house echoed as everyone got ready for school. Showers were being run at the same time, pushing the new hot water heaters to their limits. The shouts of girls echoed through the house while the anime girls were busy cooking breakfast for our extended family and keeping everything clean. Our kitchen was expanded, a suggestion from Jophiel, to handle our large family.

The concubines were also in the house, including Kyleigh and Nikkole. Before I made my changes, they were sleeping in their own houses. After, they were running around their new home, Nikkole naked.

James kept staring at her with a grin on his face while Ruri stared daggers and Orihime giggled.

It was hectic with so many women in the house. Everyone bustled as they got ready, the girls all donning their school uniform. A whole flotilla of schoolgirls in their gray skirts, white blouses, and ties ran through the house. Finally, we all headed out to school, cramming into my minivan. My wife was upfront in her pink scrubs. I was in my slacks and dress shirt, a dark tie hanging down my throat.

James opted to drive himself and his women in my sedan.

All the girls were giggling and gossiping. Nikkole’s youthful tits were on display. Her blonde hair, with streaks of red dye in it, swayed about her face. Her perky breasts jiggled as she laughed, sitting between Rita and Tammy.

A short drive later, I pulled into the school’s parking lot and we piled out, feeling the energy in the air. It echoed around us. People just seemed happier. The students seemed to be more than genial with each other. Smiles flashed. It felt more like a community.

“Oh, look at that,” my wife said, nodding her head to Principal Atterbury. The gruff, old man was leaning against the building, talking to Alisha Forest. She was pressed against the wall, a coquettish twist to her. He stroked her hair. “He’s hitting on her.”

“Well, I did edit him to like schoolgirls,” I said. “And now...” I shrugged. “Well, no one thinks it’s weird.”

My wife grinned. “Dirty teacher.”

I winked at her.

“Hey, Steve,” my friend Bob said. He was coming from his own car, his girlfriend, Taylor Adair, at his side. I’d edited it so those two got passed their nervousness and started dating. A little nudge. “Congratulations, Mr. Mayor. Things are changing fast in this town.”

“Thanks,” I said, shaking his hand.

“It’s just amazing the progress that’s been happening,” said Taylor. She smiled at me. “I’m looking forward to what you do with this town. Don’t disappoint us.”

“I’ll try,” I said, feeling the weight in my pocket from my phone.

My daughter, Sam, darted up, her skirt swirling about her thighs. She threw her arms around Taylor. Sam’s head darted in. Their lips met. I smiled as Sam deployed her fertile kiss on the woman. My daughter was really enjoying her gift.

“Enjoy!” my daughter said and rushed off into the school. She grabbed another student, a senior girl named Ashlea Botterill, and planted a quick kiss on her lips.

“Boy, she’s friendly,” Taylor said, a shiver running through her body. Her cheeks burned bright.

“Yep,” I said as Sam turned and kissed another girl.

“Is she going to kiss every girl in school?” asked my wife.

“I think so. Maybe I shouldn’t have given her that power.” It was too late now. It looked like Rainier High would have a baby boom.


James Davies

I strolled into school, feeling a subtle change in the air. People who normally ignored me greeted me with honest smiles and called me by name. It was hard not to smile back. They complimented my girlfriends, not hitting on them like some guys would, but genuine sentiments. Ruri had a smug smile on her face and Orihime just beamed.

It was refreshing.

“Oy, James,” a girl with an Irish voice called out. “There you are. I just wanted to thank you.”

“Oh?” I asked, arching an eyebrow at Róis. I’d fucked her yesterday at her request. “Found your soulmate already?”

“I did,” she said, this look of joy crossing her face. “I met him after church. I just ran into him while shopping for some groceries for my host family.” She sighed.

“Who is he?” asked Orihime, interest in her voice.

“Dean,” Róis said. “He’s an older guy. Thirty, but he’s just perfect. I mean, we clicked.”

“That’s amazing! You’re so lucky. I just clicked with Ruri. Right, Ruri.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.