Editing Reality Book Three: Naughty Fantasies Unleashed
Chapter 4: One Naughty Choice

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: One Naughty Choice - Steve has defeated his enemy and is in control of more editing power than ever. What will he do with the temptation of power?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Notes: Thanks to WRC264 for beta reading this!

Steve Davies

Sam looked so sexy in the shower. She let the water spray on her body as she leaned against the wall. My teenage daughter, fourteen and nubile, made my dick so hard. She grinned at me, that mischievous joy on her face.

She grabbed my cock and pulled me to her. I groaned as she stroked me, teasing me. She brought me to her pussy. She rubbed me against her flesh. The shower sprayed on my back as my wicked daughter guided me right to the entrance of her tight, bred pussy.

“Mmm, just slide right in and wash my dirty cunt,” she moaned.

“Cum isn’t soap,” I groaned.

“They’re both frothy and white,” she moaned, wiggling her hips in slow circles.

“True,” I groaned and thrust.

I sank into my daughter’s twat. I shuddered as I felt her hot flesh engulf me. That wonderful delight gripped my cock. I groaned as I sank deeper and deeper into her twat. Her flesh gripped me with that naughty heat.

She whimpered, her arms snaking around my neck. Her small, wet breasts pressed against my chest while she hooked a limber leg around my waist. Her pussy clenched around me as she wiggled her hips, grinning up at me with such wicked delight in her eyes.

I groaned as I drew back through her flesh. Her hot pussy gripped me. I shuddered at the feel of her. I slid deeper and deeper into her body until I bottomed out in her. She whimpered, her eyes going wide for a moment.

Then she shuddered in delight. “Fuck me, Daddy! Clean my pussy!”

“Yes!” I groaned, thrusting into her twat.

Her silky flesh gripped me. Her hot, tight snatch massaged my cock. I pumped it in and out of her. I reveled in every moment that I was in her. Enjoying her. I savored this passion. This wicked delight. Her moans echoed around me, mixing with the sound of falling water.

I thrust faster, harder. I felt the hot grip of her pussy squeezing around me. She gripped me with that feverish, taboo flesh. I was her father, and I was buried to the hilt in her pussy. I fucked her with such passion.

“Daddy,” she moaned. “Oh, my god, yes! Yes! I love you, Daddy!”

“I love you, too,” I groaned.

I leaned in to kiss her, the water splashed across my back. My lips came closer and closer to her and—


Linda Davies

I trembled as time paused.

I swallowed and stared at the figure who’d appeared when I activated the app, my eyes locked on the lushness of her body. She was so ripe. So feminine. Her breasts had a perkiness that defied gravity. My heart clenched as I sat up, my own large breasts feeling like they sagged so much.

And they were perfectly normal breasts. Great breasts, but I felt so inadequate before her.

My hand clenched down on my smartphone. “You’re an angel?”

Lilith smiled as she sauntered forward. This surge of exhilaration rippled through me. I was getting my own powers. I could do my own editing. This was so wild. My angel was so sexy, a busty version of Anael.

“I am here to give you an offer,” Lilith purred as she reached the bed. She crawled on it, moving through the time-paused room.

“Yes, yes?” I asked, this eager delight surging through me. I wanted her offer. I wanted that so badly. I trembled, my heart racing. This was really happening.

“You can delete the app off your phone at any time,” Lilith continued, crawling towards me across the ruffled sheets of the bed. Her breasts swayed back and forth beneath her, nipples hard and ripe.

“Why would I want to delete it?” I asked, glancing at the phone.

“What you do or don’t do is all up to you,” Lilith said.

Her hand reached my foot. Her finger caressed up my sole. My toes curled as this rush of delight shot up to my cum-filled pussy. My husband had just bred me thanks to Sam’s fertile kiss. I felt his jizz leaking out of me, matting my bush.

“You get one use. That’s it. You can edit anything with it that you have the password for, even if they have already been edited.”

“Anything?” I asked.

“Well, not me or any down below. But one of your husband’s angels. Himself. Yourself. One choice, one chance to leave your mark on the world, and then the app is gone. Deleted. Like it never happened at all.” She smiled as she spoke. This chill rippled through me. I glanced down, not at my lap or the silk sheets peeking between my thighs. I stared down and down to the metaphorical layers of Hell beneath me.

“You’re a...” I looked up at her. “A ... A...” I couldn’t bring myself to say the word aloud. The D stuck on my tongue, unable to form the syllables that came after.

She winked a purple eye at me.

The chill intensified. My hand shook. I had to delete this app. Pressure squeezed about my heart. I groaned beneath the straining. Then I gasped as Lilith ducked her head down and nestled between my thighs. When had she gotten so close to my pussy and...

And...

“Oh ... Oh, my,” I groaned as the d ... as Lilith at me out. Her tongue fluttered through my bred folds, licking up the cum leaking out of me. I leaned back, pressing my phone to my large breasts. I quivered there, unable to resist.

She felt amazing.

Lilith’s silvery hair draped over my thighs as her tongue licked and lapped through my cuntlips. She caressed me. Teased me. The heat surged through me. My back arched as that amazing bliss shot through my body. Her tongue brushed my labia. My clit.

I whimpered as her hands wrapped around my thighs. Her fingers massaged me while her tongue lapped up my husband’s seed flooding out of me. I shuddered on the bed. It creaked and groaned as she feasted on me. Her tongue darted into the depths of my snatch, teasing me, driving me wild.

“Oh, yes, yes,” I gasped. I squirmed. “Just like that. Oh, wow. Oh, that’s perfect. Yes, yes, you know what I like. What I love!”

She purred and nodded in agreement.

Her tongue danced through my folds again. She licked and lapped and teased me. She devoured me with her hunger. I shuddered as her exciting fingers massaged my thighs while her tongue probed into the depths of my cunt.

She scooped up my husband’s cum from my bred pussy. My breasts jiggled. They bounced up in the air. I thrust my arms over my head, stretching my back. My hands clutched my phone as the rapture shot through me. The bed creaked beneath me, the silky sheets caressing my back and rump.

“Lilith!” I moaned. The d ... the naughty creature ate me out. She devoured me with hunger. “Oh, God, yes!”

She thrust her right hand up my belly and grasped my left tit. She squeezed it as her tongue wiggled around in my pussy. Her nose nuzzled into my clit. I groaned as her fingers dug into my tit. I shuddered, the pleasure swelling and swelling.

Everywhere she touched me ignited in a fire. She felt amazing. Her tongue fluttered through me, scooping out the last of Steve’s cum. My eyes squeezed shut. The pressure swelled. I couldn’t endure much more of her licking. Her teasing.

Her wonderful tongue brought me closer and closer to that moment of wonderful surrender.

The point when I would gasp and moan and cry out all my pleasure to the world. It would be incredible. My eyes fluttered. I panted, my heart racing in my chest. I squirmed, unable to believe the rapture that surged through my body.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I gasped. “Oh, that’s it, Lilith. I’m going to cum.”

“Mmm, yes, yes!” she moaned. “Let me feel that passion. Be free and enjoy yourself. Do what you will!”

“I’m going to cream your face!” I gasped. “That’s what I want.”

Lilith sucked on my clit. Her fingers slid up my breast to my nipple. She twisted it while nursing on my bud. The two different pleasures jolted through me. They zapped to my pussy’s depths. My cunt clenched, the pleasure building and building.

My eyes squeezed shut. I gasped out in rapture as my pussy writhed in bliss. My orgasm burst through me. My pussy convulsed, my juices flooding out of me. I groaned and shuddered, my breasts heaving and slapping together. My flesh rippled.

It was incredible. I moaned and gasped, my head tossing back and forth. Stars danced before my fission as the waves of ecstasy kept flooding out of me. She sucked on my clit and tweaked my nipple. Both of those naughty bits throbbed. Ached.

“Lilith!” I gasped. “Oh, my god!”

“Yes, yes,” groaned the d ... Lilith. “Unleash your will. Shower me in your cream. Savor it!”

“I am!” I moaned.

My mind drowned in bliss. In ecstasy. The pleasure surged through me. Darkness fuzzed at the edge of my vision. Lilith nipped my clit. Ecstasy burst in my pussy. Another spasming wave of euphoria flooded my body, my tits heaving.

“Mmm, it is your choice how you use this gift,” purred Lilith as I groaned through my ecstasy. “No matter how your husband, or anyone else, edits the world, you will remember this conversation. That you had this opportunity. One choice. You can make yourself rule the world if you will it. If you edit that into your future. This is your chance to build whatever you wish. Use it wisely.

“Or don’t use it at all.” Lilith grinned at me, her lips soaked in my juices. “That, too, is your choice. Your will.”

Rule the world ... I trembled at the excitement of it. I just had to edit myself and...

I closed the app and pressed the phone to my heaving breast.


Steve Davies

I saw Anael flash into existence out of the corner of my eye.

I jerked my head away, pulling my lips from the kiss I shared with my daughter. I buried my cock into her as I looked to my right, searching for my naughty angel. My daughter’s cunt squeezed around, massaging me and teasing me.

“Daddy, fuck me!” she whimpered.

“Right,” I groaned, staring down at her. What was that flash? Just my imagination?

Damn, my daughter felt good. I drew back my hips and kept fucking her.


Linda Davies

Lilith vanished as time resumed. The shower hissed again. I could hear the moans of my daughter begging Steve to fuck her hard. My entire body trembled. My breasts quivered. I squirmed on the bed, shocked by what just happened.

“That was a ... a...” I took a deep breath. “A demon.”

I said the words aloud. They echoed around me. A tremble rippled through me. I pulled the phone up from my breasts. There, beside my banking app and one of those puzzle games I sometimes played when bored was the editing app.

I pressed down on it. The grid appeared, all the apps shrunk a bit. A little X appeared in the corner beside each. I just had to tap that, and the editing app would be uninstalled. My finger hovered over the X. I just had to tap it.

My finger shook.

Come on, just tap it.

I could change one thing...

That thought wormed through my mind as I struggled to drive my finger down. One thing. It didn’t have to be something for me. But for my family. My husband. I could help him in his mission. I could be a good wife to him.

I bit my lip and turned off my phone.

I shouldn’t do this. That was a demon. A demon. She wanted me to do something bad. Something that wouldn’t be good, but ... I would control the edit. I would ensure that it would do exactly what I wanted. I would be careful.

Do something for my family.

The shower hissed off.

A moment later a wet and naked Sam burst through the room and rushed by, a big smile on her face. She was out the door in a flesh, my daughter’s footsteps retreating to her room. I trembled as Steve came out.

I put on a fake smile.

Steve frowned at me. “You okay?”

“Hmm?” I asked, trying not to look at my phone on the nightstand. I could feel it itching on the edge of my awareness. That app was on there, just begging to be used.

“You look a little pale,” he said.

“Just a lot of late nights,” I told him. “Our daughters are younger than we are.”

Steve snorted. “True.” He shook his head, glancing at the open door. “Sam is rambunctious today.”

“She’s excited by the gift you gave her,” I said, standing up and grabbing my phone. I tried to be casual about it. “Now, I’m going to shower. Can you get one of the girls to start breakfast while I get ready for church.”

“Sure,” he said, smiling at me.

Should I tell my husband? What if he didn’t understand? What if he wanted me to delete it? I slipped into the shower, my mind reeling with the scope of this power. Did Steve feel this weight? He had new choices every day, but me...

One chance to make the perfect edit.


James Davies

I woke up with Orihime hugging me tight, her boobs rubbing into my side. Ruri was on her back on the other side, her face relaxed into peace, her small breasts rising and falling. I stirred. I had the weirdest dream in the world. Even now, it felt so surreal. It lingered in me.

I sat up and shook my head.

Orihime whimpered and groaned. She pressed against me and mewled. Ruri’s eyes fluttered open. She sat up with me, the sheets falling away to expose those small breasts I’d drawn for her when I created her, based off one of my favorite characters. I had tweaked her a bit.

“You okay?” Ruri asked, staring at me. “You look a little haunted.”

“Just a weird dream,” I muttered.

“I dreamed that there was this Hollow coming to take my soul,” Orihime muttered, “and I had these weird hairpins that came to life and protected me until you showed up, James. You had a katana and your hair was a reddish blond and I called you Strawberry.” She blinked. “Why would I do that?”

I smiled. “I wouldn’t worry about that.”

“What was your dream?” Ruri asked.

“That my dad gave me the power that any woman that I made love to would find her true love after that,” I said. I frowned as I said that. I felt like I did when drawing with my transformed Coptic marker, a certainty that I had this ability. “Damn, I think my dad edited me last night while we were sleeping.”

“Mmm, did you have blond hair before?” asked Orihime.

“No,” I said. “I’ve always had brown hair and...” I frowned. “If Dad edited me, would I even know if had.”

“So maybe you’re my Strawberry,” said Orihime happily.

I groaned. “Don’t call me that.”

“Hmm,” Ruri said. “If your father did change you, maybe we should search your body to make sure you’re the same.”

“But wouldn’t you just remember that I was always like this if he had changed me?” I pointed out.

“We should be thorough,” Ruri said, a hint of color blossoming her cheek.

“She just wants to touch your body,” Orihime purred. “Rub you and stroke you and do naughty things to you.

“Idiot! I just want to make sure James is okay, that’s it!” Ruri cheeks were scarlet now.

Orihime threw back the sheets, her large breasts heaving. She grinned as she stared down at my body. Her tongue flicked through her lips. “Well, here’s his sexy body. Why don’t you just start rubbing him and touching him and we can find out if there’s anything wrong.”

My dick throbbed as Orihime’s hands stroked across my chest, her fingers digging and kneading into me. I groaned at the heat of her touch. It sent such a wicked shiver through my body. I groaned as she massaged me. Her touch felt so wicked on me.

Then Ruri’s delicate hands found my stomach. She worked in small circles, her cheeks blazing scarlet. Her purple-blue hair swayed loose about her cheeks and down to her shoulders. Her hands danced over my flesh.

“He’s getting hard,” Orihime purred. “Go lower.”

“I’m not rubbing him for that reason,” groaned Ruri as her touch moved down my body.

I grinned, loving the feel of her. Her fingers felt incredible. Those delicate digits around my skin. Her naughty touch inflamed my blood. She moved to my groin, my cock throbbing above her hand. Precum beaded at the tip. My created lover ran her fingers through my pubic hair.

“Mmm,” Orihime purred, her lips nuzzling into my ear. “She’s got that naughty glint in her eyes and look ... She’s playing with your bush. I think she wants your cock.”

“I think you’re right!”

Ruri let out a frustrated groan and then her hands split apart, each one sliding past my cock to caress my thighs. She turned her head, her hair falling to hide her blushing cheeks. She shifted to kneel beside me, her cute rump pointed at me.

“Mmm, look at that juicy pussy,” moaned Orihime. You could just make out the wet cleft of Ruri’s tight, hairless pussy. “Look at how excited she is.”

I grinned, my dick throbbing.

“Not listening,” muttered Ruri. “I know you’re the one with the wet pussy.”

“So wet,” purred Orihime, her fingernails digging into my chest. Her large breasts quivered beside me.

I turned my head and sucked on a hard nipple. She gasped and groaned. “Ooh, his lips feel great.”

“What?” Ruri asked. She turned her head and groaned. “Of course you’re feeding him your big breasts.”

“He loves my big boobies,” Orihime purred. “Mmm, he’s just sucking on me. It’s incredible. I love it.”

I nursed on her. I sucked on nibbled, loving the feel of her heavy breast against my lips. My tongue darted around her nipple. My heart beat faster as this wicked heat surged through me. It was an incredible delight.

I loved this passion. My bliss swelled through me. It was this hot delight. My cock throbbed and ached. The passion swelled through me as Ruri went lower and lower with her touch. Her fingers were so delicate as they massaged my thighs. My calves. She reached my feet, rubbing them.

“Everything seems fine down here,” Ruri said as she massaged me, leaned over, her pussy pointed right at me.

I watched it out of the corner of my eye as I nursed on Orihime’s nipple. My busty lover purred and then said, “You didn’t check his cock.” She pulled her nipple from my mouth. “You have to do that.”

“You do that!” Ruri huffed. “I’m concerned about James, not satiating my naughty cunt.”

“Mmm, but I can do both,” Orihime said. With skill, she threw her right leg over my body. Straddling me, she scooted down my form. She grabbed my cock. She pointed my shaft right at her juicy pussy.

I groaned as she pressed herself down my dick. That wonderful delight of her pussy engulfed me. The fantastic heat of her snatch swallowing my shaft had me trembling. I groaned, my heart beating faster and faster. The pleasure surged around me. This amazing delight gripped me. Held me.

It was incredible to experience. I shuddered as her pussy slid down my cock and engulfed me in her juicy passion. My dick throbbed in her depths. Her twat felt incredible wrapped around me. Tight and juicy.

“Damn,” I groaned as she bottomed out on me. “Make sure my cock is working perfectly.”

“I will,” Orihime moaned, her breasts heaving before her as she slid up my dick. “Ooh, it’s feeling good so far.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.