Editing Reality Book Three: Naughty Fantasies Unleashed
Chapter 2: Temptation’s Line

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Temptation’s Line - Steve has defeated his enemy and is in control of more editing power than ever. What will he do with the temptation of power?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Notes: Thanks to WRC264 for beta reading this!

Becky Davies

Hearing that Tonya, my best friend and my cute lover, wanted to have sex with my daddy was the best thing in the world. It sent this hot rush through my body. My nipples hardened and my pussy grew even juicier. I squirmed in her parents’ bed. On the other side of Tonya was her mother, the sexy Mrs. Alberts whom I’d seduced.

This was such a great weekend. The day before, Mrs. Alberts and I had seduced Tonya into incestuous pleasure. It finally let me reveal the full truth of my relationship with my parents. My pussy clenched hard, my body trembling.

“Mmm, your father is a sexy man,” Mrs. Alberts said, shuddering. “I wouldn’t mind ... I’m sure my husband wouldn’t mind.”

“Yes!” I gasped. “My parents would love to have you both in their bed. I’m surprised my mother hasn’t tried to seduce you yet.” I grinned. “She’s gotten a number of the ladies at our church.”

“Mmm, so that’s where you get it, huh?” asked Mrs. Alberts, her blue eyes gleaming as she stared at me over her petite daughter’s body. They were both blonde, Mrs. Alberts a darker shade than Tonya’s platinum hair. They were both beautiful and sexy, too.

“Yep,” I said. “She’s inspired me to have all the fun with the ladies I can. Then I come home to Daddy and tell him all about it. He loves hearing about it while eating me out.”

“Your life is incredible,” Tonya moaned. “I’m so glad you two tricked me. Mmm, this is amazing.”

“Yes, it is,” Mrs. Alberts said. Her eyes caught me then they flicked down to her daughter’s small titties.

I gave a slight nod.

“So, when can we—” Tonya gasped as her mother and I attacked her breasts.

The married woman and I both swooped in and cupped a tit. Our mouths latched onto those hard nipples. We sucked. Tonya moaned. She shuddered on the bed as her hard, little nub filled my mouth. She had such cute boobs, small and firm.

I massaged it as I sucked, the noisy sounds I made mixing with her mother’s naughty sucking. It was a wicked thrill. This naughty tremble rippled through my body. My cunt clenched as we nursed and sucked.

“You two are so wicked,” moaned Tonya. “Ooh, this has been a fantastic weekend.”

It had been. Daddy had become mayor and now he was going to take Tonya’s virginity. At least her hetero cherry. My tongue darted around her nub. I caressed her. I sucked on her. My cheeks hollowed as I loved her. My hand stroked down her stomach as we played with her body.

I brushed her mother’s hand. We both were heading to the same place. Our hands pressed lower and lower, crossing Tonya’s belly. She gasped and moaned, squirming on the bed. Her moans sang through the room. Then we reached her bush, Tonya’s silky pubic hairs.

“You two are spoiling me,” Tonya groaned.

Our hands cupped her pussy. We caressed her. We rubbed against her hot flesh. Her body shuddered as our fingers played with her naughty snatch. My fingers found the entrance of her pussy and shoved in.

Soon, my daddy’s cock would be in here.

My friend moaned as my fingers sank into her twat. I sucked on her nipple as she shuddered on the bed. Her head tossed back and forth. Her moans sang through the bedroom. Her legs twitched and then squeezed around my hand, her mother’s rubbing at her snatch.

“Mom! Becky!” Tonya whimpered. Her hand ran through my hair then grabbed my braid. She gripped it as I sucked on her nipple, my pussy growing hotter and hotter as I fingered her twat.

She felt so juicy. So hot and wet. This hunger surged through me. I popped my mouth off her nipple as her cunt squeezed around my cunt. Her juices soaked my digits. My tongue flicked across my lips and then I slid down the bed.

“Ooh, yes!” Mrs. Alberts said, her eyes following me. “I was thinking the same thing.”

“We’re just vibing,” I moaned.

Tonya’s hand slid down my braid as I moved lower. She gripped the end as I settled between her thighs. A moment later, her mother joined me. The older woman’s shoulders rubbed against mine, a wicked smile on her lips.

I pulled my fingers out of Tonya’s pussy and shoved them into her mother’s mouth. “Just a little taste,” I purred. She sucked. “Mmm, you love the taste of your daughter’s pussy.”

She moaned.

“She’s such a naughty mommy,” groaned Tonya.

I pulled my fingers out of Mrs. Alberts mouth. Then we both leaned down and nuzzled into the girl’s pussy. She licked and lapped at the hot folds. Our cheeks rubbed together as we feasted on her daughter. We devoured her.

Our tongues caressed each other as we lapped at Tonya’s cunt. Her tangy juices soaked my lips. That wonderful flavor, almost as good as my mother’s or my sister’s pussy, shuddered through me. Such joy surged through me as my tongue darted into Tonya’s pussy.

Daddy would be in this pussy soon.

Mrs. Alberts attacked her daughter’s clit. The older woman sucked on that bud, making her daughter shudder. Tonya’s pussy clenched around my tongue as she shuddered. I whimpered, my hips wiggling, rubbing against the older woman’s flesh.

Her mother’s hand fell on my rump. She caressed me, cupping my butt-cheek. She squeezed me. Then her naughty fingers dipped into my crack. I shuddered, my pussy clenching as her fingers slid down and found my asshole.

“Mrs. Alberts!” I moaned as the finger caressed my sphincter, tracing around my anal ring.

The MILF purred around her daughter’s clit.

I gasped into Tonya’s pussy as her mother thrust her fingers into my rear. I groaned as two digits pressed into my asshole. My anal ring stretched around them, this velvety heat melting down to my pussy as she penetrated deeper and deeper into my bowels.

I thrust my tongue deep into Tonya’s pussy as the pleasure rippled through me. My pussy clenched. Juices soaked my bush. The cream trickled down my thighs. My clit throbbed and pulsed. I whimpered as the MILF’s fingers plundered my asshole.

My hand found Mrs. Albert’s stomach as I pleasured her daughter. I slid down the MILF’s belly, the fingers still wet from her mouth. I pressed into her bush. Her silky hairs caressed me. I pressed up between her thighs. I caressed her hot flesh. She whimpered around her daughter’s clit. My tongue swirled around inside of Tonya.

I thrust my fingers into Mrs. Albert’s pussy.

We were all moaning, pleasing each other. My fingers pumped in and out of the MILF’s juicy pussy. Her married flesh squeezed around my digits while she thrust a third finger into my asshole. I gasped, my sphincter stretching. My cunt drank on the juicy heat of the velvety delight of her digits. My tongue caressed Tonya’s pussy as she gripped my braid.

“Oh, yes, yes!” Tonya moaned. “Becky! Mom! Ooh, that’s so nice! I’m going to cream your faces.”

“Mmm, do that, honey,” her mother purred.

I thrust a third finger into the MILF’s pussy. Her juices coated my fingers. Her cream dribbled down my hand past my elbow. She pumped her digits in and out of my bowels. That wonderful, velvety heat swelled and swelled my orgasm.

“Cum, Tonya!” I moaned, my own delight building. My hips wiggled, my asshole clenching about those digits.

“Yes, yes, cream our faces!” the MILF moaned, her pussy growing hotter and hotter about my fingers.

My thumb found her clit. I massaged the married woman’s bud. She gasped and moaned around her daughter’s clit. Her fingers thrust faster into my asshole. That wonderful friction melted my pussy. More and more of my cream flooded out of me.

Tonya gasped out in rapture. Her small breasts jiggled as she bucked on the bed. The springs creaked beneath her as she cried out in rapture. Her moans echoed around the room. Her face twisted in pleasure as she bucked on the bed.

I licked and lapped at her cunt. I gathered up all the juices flooding out of her. It was such a treat to enjoy. A wonderful passion. Her juices coated my lips and mouth. My fingers frigged her mother’s cunt faster and faster. Her digits plunged into my asshole with intensity.

“Oh, yes, that’s it!” howled Tonya. “You two spoil me. I love you both!”

“I love you!” I moaned, so glad my heart could hold affection for my daddy, my mom, and my best friend.

My orgasm exploded through me. My asshole writhed around Mrs. Albert’s fingers. Pussy juices gushed down her thighs. My own hot cream poured out of my twat. I moaned into Tonya’s pussy as the stars burst across my eyes.

Waves of delight washed into my mind. It spilled over my thoughts. I feasted on delicious snatch as I savored this naughty moment with mother and daughter. My fingers plunged deep into Mrs. Alberts’s cunt while my thumb massaged her clit.

“Oh, you’re so beautiful, Tonya!” Mrs. Alberts moaned as she joined us.

Her pussy convulsed around my fingers.

We all gasped and moaned. I groaned, Tonya’s tangy pussy cream soaking my lips. That flavor spilling over my mouth. I smiled as both my lovers cried out in delight. We were going to have so much fun with my parents.

I couldn’t wait.


Steve Davies

Linda slipped off my lap with a stiffness as she stared at the newcomer. The brawny angel loomed over us. His physique was sculpted like a bodybuilder, and his black hair was cut short. He looked like a warrior. Power radiated from Sandalphon. I swallowed as his diamond eyes stared at me with such intensity. I had never felt anything like this.

Such strength of purpose. His will felt adamant.

I rose from my chair, my two angels, Anael and Jophiel, kneeling on the ground, both trembling. This angel terrified them. I could understand why. The Anime girls who’d previously been lounging around the room straightened their backs.

I felt the bead of sweat rolling down my forehead.

Linda trembled beside me, trying to look unphased, but her naked breasts swayed. I wanted to take her hand, to hold her, but I had this angel before me. I felt a challenge in him. I didn’t want to appear weak even as this pressure squeezed my throat.

“What are the words of the Most High,” I managed to say without croaking.

“You have pushed the boundaries too far, Steve Davies,” the angel answered, his voice booming. “This is your one warning. The angels are His servants. If you use Anael’s and Jophiel’s knowledge of their fellow servants to claim more to increase your power, know that my blade will find your flesh.”

A flaming sword burst into existence in his hand. He held it low, not threatening, but I could feel the heat rippling from the sword. The flames crackled, the steel blade glowing cherry-red. It hurt to look at, like staring at the sun.

I swallowed. “And ... editing reality? Am I allowed to...”

“You were given that ability.” His sword scraped across the carpet, the fabric smoldering as he cut a line. “This is your limit, mortal. Do not cross it. Rebellion has never ended well.”

Before I could answer, he became light and shot upward. The crack of his flames ended, a silence descending across the room. Linda suddenly grabbed my arm. She clutched it, her entire body trembling. She pressed her face into my shoulder, sucking in deep breaths.

“Jesus,” I panted, the weight leaving my chest. My legs felt watery. The man’s presence ... He felt like a one-man army.

“Who was that?” Linda asked, her voice croaking.

“An angel you do not mess with, my Lady,” Anael said. I edited my wife so she could see the angels. At least when time wasn’t paused. “He has no mercy. He will carry out the Most High’s will no matter the cost.”

“He is the Angel of Might and Power,” Jophiel said, her voice sounding brittle. “My Lord, he guarded the Gates of Eden.”

I nodded. The flaming sword...

“It was he who smote Sodom and Gomorrah and who delivered the plagues upon Egypt,” Jophiel said.

“That’s the Angel of Death?” I groaned. “I thought that was another angel. It was...”

“Azrael and Samael have both been attributed as being the Ha-Mashhit, the Destroying Angel,” Jophiel said. “Angel of Death is a mistranslation. Mortals do not always get things right, my Lord. Humans see imperfectly. Sandalphon carries out the Most High’s justice. He is gifted Might and Power to unleash the Most High’s righteous destruction.”

“What’s his secret name?” my wife croaked.

“Linda!” I gasped. “He just warned us not to do anything like that.”

“I do not know it,” Jophiel said.

Anael shook her head. “He’s like our boss’s boss. I know angels my level, a few above, but ... Not his.”

“I would advise against researching it,” Jophiel said.

“Of course,” I said, sinking down on the chair and pulling my wife onto my lap. “I still have my powers. I don’t need more.”

“Yeah,” Linda said, shifting. “A shame ... Imagine how we could make the world into paradise. Two cities a day ... It will take time.”

“The right cities,” I said, leaning back. My own town of Rainier for sure. Olympia next? The capital of Washington State would give power. And why not Washington, D.C.?

Should I go for that first, or build support. Lawmakers were where power lay. That was where political power gathered. There were a few other cities that also needed fixing, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago. In a month, what could I do?

I had thinking to do and ... I needed to get out of here. I was still shaking. “Let’s go home.”

“Yeah,” Linda said.


James Davies

The door opened as my cum fired into Orihime’s pussy. It spilled my jizz into her pussy as I cringed, my parents entering the house from the garage door that led into the kitchen. I groaned as they swept into the orgy raging, Sam and her friends eating each other’s pussy, many of the girls I’d created fingering their twats as they watched.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Orihime moaned. “Flood my pussy with all your cum!”

I groaned as my parents entered. My mother flicked her eyes over the room. I wanted to melt away. I wasn’t like my sisters. I wasn’t into my mother. I liked girls young and nubile, my own age. My dick fired the last blast of cum into Orihime’s pussy as I groaned.

“Well, well, I see you are having fun,” Mom said, a smirk on her lips.

“Just celebrating Daddy’s victory,” Sam, my little sister, moaned between licks. She still ate her friends, the four of them moaning and gasping. The created girls pulled their fingers from their pussies and bowed or curtsied, Zelda trying her best, naked, her breasts swaying and her pointed ears twitching.

“Well, Sam, your friends can stay the night if they wish,” Mom said. “I know your father and I could use the distraction.”

Beside me, Ruri buried her face into my shoulder, her nude body pressed tight to my chest. She didn’t want to be seen naked by my parents. Orihime shuddered, her pussy writhing a final time. Then she rolled off of me and my cum spilled out of her pussy.

“Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Davies,” Orihime said. She had no shame.

“Oh, well, the way you live with our son,” Mom said, “you can call us by our first names. Or just mom and dad. Soon, you’re going to make us grandparents.”

“I already have that covered,” Sam moaned.

The other girls giggled with her.

“Um, Sam, James, can we speak to you in my office?” Dad said.

My cheeks burned even more. “Yeah.”

I wanted to melt away. This was so embarrassing. My parents crossed the living room, stepping around my sister’s daisy chain. They entered his office. I scrambled to find my clothes. I had to get dressed. They were supposed to be celebrating at the office all night. Dad had that secretary to bang, Imogene was cute, and I left some hot created girls behind to distract him. He didn’t recognize which properties they came from, but he recognized their beauty.

And Mom loved hot girls.

I pulled up my pants over my legs. Ruri was beside me, scrambling to find her own clothing. We both got dressed fast. Sam squealed while I did it, cumming with her friends, just having a good time. She was such a bold girl. Wild. Always a tomboy, even when it came to her pussy eating.

I pulled on my t-shirt and stared at the office door. What did my parents want to talk to me about? My stomach roiled. My sister panted and then bounded to her feet, a bright smile on her face framed by her short, fiery hair. She had cream glistening on her lips.

“Come on, bro,” she said, racing beside me, not caring she was naked and flushed. “Let’s go. Maybe you can watch as Daddy bangs me. He can teach you how to please your two girls.”

“He knows how to please us!” Orihime said, stretching her back. Her large tits swayed. “Right, Ruri?”

Ruri groaned and buried her face in her hands, her bluish-purple pigtails swaying about her face.

“Yep, she just won’t admit it,” Orihime said, pulling Ruri to her. “Here, suck on my nipple. That’ll make you feel better.”

“Idiot,” groaned Ruri.

Sam opened the office door. “Come on, Bro. Mom can teach you to eat pussy better. Just watch her go down on me.”

“I won that contest,” I said, heading after. I pushed up my glasses. I hated being called into my dad’s study.

Dad sat down on his chair, Mom perched on his desk. She had this coquettish look about her despite her age, her auburn hair tousled. They had been having fun. Her legs were crossed. Sam threw herself onto Dad’s lap. She squirmed on him and kissed him on the mouth, unashamed of her incestuous love for him.

“What’s up?” I asked, closing the door behind me.

Dad broke the kiss. He pulled out his phone and set it down. “So I have this app.”

My brow furrowed as my father said the craziest things that I had ever heard. If it hadn’t come from my father, if my mother wasn’t nodding her head, I wouldn’t have believed it. And yet ... I could make girls that I drew with my special Coptic marker. I had powers that bent reality, powers that my father had given me.

“Damn,” I groaned when he finished.


Steve Davies

Sam stared at me in shock. This was all new to her. I figured as much. While in the old timeline, when Seth had his powers, I had to come clean to Sam. As part of Seth’s plan to keep me off-balanced while he prepared his trap, he caused problems with both my daughters. He had led Sam to realize that I had powers and she was afraid I had made her love me. She’d acted out, gotten in trouble at school, and I had come clean.

Then all of Seth’s changes were reset. She never had that emotional pain.

“Damn,” James said again. He rubbed his hand. “Well, it’s good to know why I can create girls.”

“And I want you to keep using that to help us,” I said.

“And not just to supply your father a host of new women for him to enjoy,” Linda said, smiling at her son.

James groaned, his embarrassment making me squirm with second-hand discomfort.

“They’ll be important,” I said. “They’re people we can trust. People I don’t have to edit not to cause us problems. I’m going to put them to work at city hall.”

“I mean, I can make more,” James said. “There’s plenty of girls that I haven’t drawn.”

“You can make some older women, too,” Linda said. “More mature beauties.”

“There’s a few of those,” James said.

“You see, we’re going to change the world,” I said. “I need you and Sam and Becky’s support.”

“You have it, Daddy!” Sam moaned. She threw her arms around my neck. She kissed me on my mouth. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. Her tongue danced with mine. She squirmed on my lap. She rubbed against me. Her tush rubbed against my cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.