The Goldbergs - NIS (Naked in School) Story - Cover

The Goldbergs - NIS (Naked in School) Story

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It was 1980-Something and the NIS (Naked in School) program was controversial and new. It was also spreading from Colleges to the local High Schools. This story is based on the TV show characters "The Goldbergs" but you do not have to have watched to follow the story.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Humiliation   Light Bond   Nudism  

That weekend both my Sister and Mom remained naked at home. I was surprised, but they seemed to think they would lose their expensive trips, and they weren’t willing to take a chance. I thought they would both give up and put on clothes when Ms. Perkins left, but they were also locked in a contest of wills that neither one wanted to be the first to back down from.

The first test happened when my brother’s group of friends came over. “JTP!” they announced as they walked in the door.

Geoff Schwartz apologized immediately as he walked in the door. He was a spineless nebbish, and he had a massive crush on my sister. He held his hands over his eyes and tripped.

“It’s fine, Geoff! You can take your hands off your eyes” My sister told him.

“Oh, you aren’t naked?” he smiled and removed his hands. The moment he saw Erica naked, she covered his eyes again and sat down. He was afraid she’d yell at him.

Andy, Matty, and Charlie stared at Erica and my Mom. They all considered my Mom, “Super Hot.”

“Oh?” My Mom preened at the attention while at the same time doing a very poor job of pretending not to notice. She wore a small apron that didn’t cover her tits or ass and brought everyone milk and cookies. She made sure to bend over as she did so that everyone got a good look.

Naked Rob was there in a pair of short-shorts and a tank top with his customary hat. The outfit was overly effeminate and powder blue. It was obvious it was the equivalent of the Sarongs the girls had to wear.

“Is your Mother in the program as well?” My Mom asked.

“No, my dad is my sponsor” Rob looked disappointed.

“If you want to take off your clothes while you are here you are welcome to do it,” My Mom told him.

Naked Rob was usually eager for a reason to get naked, but he was reluctant. “I’ll keep my clothes on if you don’t mind. I have to be naked at school and at home.”

My sister bristled at the attention of the boys, but at the same time, she didn’t leave the living room. Erica loved attention and had dreams of being a rock superstar one day.

It was one of the reasons I kept walking into the living room with the camera and narrating her “Rockumentary.”

“My naked sister and future Queen of Rock was sitting on the couch with the Jenkins Town Posse,” I said.

My brother and his friends chanted “JTP!” in unison.

“In the corner, brown noser!” my sister pointed.

“What, why?” I asked as I paused my camera.

“You know why!” she pointed to my crotch. I wasn’t sure if she could see my boner or if she was bluffing, but I had a stiffie.

“Balls!” I said as I removed my camera from my shoulder and stood in the corner.

“Wow, what was that?” Matt asked in shock.

“She can spank her brother or make him stand in the corner if he gets a chubby,” Naked Rob explained.

“Spank?” Erica asked with a pleasant surprise.

“Yeah, but I thought it doesn’t start until Monday. When Ms. Perkins visited our house, she told me and my dad we’d have to sit on the floor, and that needed to start right away, but the corrective measures didn’t start until Monday. I am surprised you are on the couch.” he said.

“What are you talking about?” Erica asked and said she was told she could sit on towels. She wasn’t sitting on a towel, though.

“When she came over to our house she noticed my dad and I are very hairy and sweaty,” Rob shrugged. “My Mom was worried we’d ruin her nice furniture so Ms. Perkins told her that we’d have to start sitting on the floor. She even showed us,” Rob demonstrated by kneeling with his legs apart the way Ms. Perkins had kneeled at our house.

Erica’s eyes grew wide in shock.

“She told my Mom that if we were caught sitting on furniture to use a squirt bottle like we were pets that shouldn’t be up on the furniture and then put us over her knee. She made us stand in the corner because my dad or I could control our erections when she showed us how to sit on the floor!”

“Wait, that sounds like I am the one who gets spanked. How do I get to spank my brother?” Erica seemed surprised.

Rob shrugged that he didn’t know.

My Mom brought in some of her world-famous “Ants on a Log” and fed me one while I was standing in the corner. Ants on a Log is a delicious stalk of celery with peanut butter and raisins that my Mom makes for me.

“No feeding him while he is on punishment!” Erica insisted.

“What about the Geneva convention?” my Mom continued feeding me and looked over at her.

Erica repeated what Rob had told her about the new rules. When my Mom heard spanking and how she’d need to sit, she agreed that she was worried about her furniture.

“This won’t be so bad,” she said as she sunk to the floor and tried to stretch her legs apart the same way that Ms. Perkins had. I had my back to the wall so I couldn’t see, but apparently, her entire pussy was on display from that angle.

Erica made Barry stand in the corner and insisted that if they stay, they all have to stand in the corner as she joined my mother. The JTP abandoned my brother and didn’t come back that weekend.

Erica enjoyed making me stand in the corner for most of Saturday. Every time I turned around when she released me from the punishment, she was sitting in a more provocative pose.

Legs spread and pulled over her head like bunny ears exposing her entire asshole and pussy “Get in the corner, weirdo!”

Bent over, touching her feet with her plump little ass facing me, “Get your mind out of the gutter and your nose in the corner!”

That evening I found myself jerking off like a madman and unable to think about anything except for the mental image of my sister and my mother’s naked bodies. I walked past the shower and saw Erica scrubbing herself with soap, and she made me stand in the corner in the bathroom until she finished. I jerked off right afterward in the privacy of my own room. I jerked off so much I thought I broke my dick.

That morning when I got up, I wasn’t even hard. I walked downstairs, and my sister was standing on her head with legs spread in a V position. She had trimmed her dark pubes down so you could see her pussy lips. She ordered me in the corner immediately.

“No,” I said.

“What? How dare you disobey me!” Erica stood up.

“I don’t have a chubber!” I said.

“What?” she looked at my pants. “It’s just small! You have an erection!”

“No, I don’t!” I insisted, and it was true.

“Show me!” she said.

“I am not the one that has to be naked!”

My sister pulled my pants down to my ankles, including my underwear and then with a disappointed harumph glared at my tiny cock and balls. She waited for some movement, but I had drained my dick of all cum the night before.

“Stop teasing your brother,” my Mom shrugged and called us all to breakfast. I pulled my pants up.

Erica took hers on the floor on all fours with her ass sticking up towards Barry and me.

“Corners!” she insisted as she ate some buttered rye toast.

Barry had to get in the corner, but I sat at the table and continued eating my Mr. T cereal.

“Cmon, get in the corner!” Barry reminded me that is where I belong when I am sporting wood.

“I pity the fool that misses out on a balanced breakfast,” I replied in a terrible imitation of Mister T.

Barry grabbed my crotch and squeezed hard. “How are you doing this?” he said as he let go and got in the corner.

“Self-control and mental awareness that it is just a body with flesh like no other!” I smiled and lied my ass off. Erica was so hot and looking at her cute little pink butthole while she bent over was sexy as hell. I don’t know why, but when Lucky tried to sniff her, it only made it seem hotter.

This infuriated my sister, who made it her mission to get me hard on Sunday.

Anytime I got close to a boner I would excuse myself. I would invite my sister to watch Highlander knowing she wouldn’t want to watch something that boring to cover my tracks. Then I would furiously beat my meat like I was Rocky Balboa training to fight Clubber Lange in a meatpacking plant.

My sister continued making perverted and obscene poses around the house to show her pussy and asshole. She licked her fingers and rubbed her tits in circular motions and sent Barry to the corner, but I stayed strong.

Barry was starting to get pissed he was the only one getting turned on.

My sister amped up her game by bumping into me and rubbing up against me “accidentally.” She sat on my lap and pretended not to notice me sitting on the couch.

“Sorry,” Erica said as she bounced slowly but futilely on my crouch, hoping to feel the rise of my dick.

“No problem!” I smiled. “Accidents happen all the time,” I said.

I sniffed her pussy smell on my crotch five minutes later in the bathroom as I pulled my pud like crazy.

Meanwhile, that afternoon my Mom’s best friends she called “The Goldberg Girls” and sometimes “The Bevolution” arrived. Virginia, Essie, and Linda (Geoff’s Mom) arrived to see if Beverly was really going through with the NIS program.

“My Geoff said you were naked. I had to see it with my own eyes!” Linda said.

“Why? He didn’t see it with his own eyes. He kept them covered the entire time he was here,” My Mom said as she stood in the doorway naked and greeted them.

“As he should!” Linda chided my Mom and said no one wants to see a mom-bod.

“Why not?” My Mom shrugged and told them how much attention she got while she wore her Sarong at the grocery store earlier and how much fun it had been strutting around the house naked this weekend.

“Imagine if ALL of us walked around our house naked!”Virginia said. She was a hot blonde MILF, and since she wasn’t MY Mom, I could openly admit she was pretty hot.

“Yeah, imagine that!” Essie suggested. They all looked at each other as if they were thinking the same things.

“Oh no, you can’t copy my thing!” My Mom said before gloating about the planned trips to Aruba and the South of France. The cherry on top of the cake was Bev got to hang out with Erica at school.

I was still up in the bathroom furiously pulling my pud so that I wouldn’t fall prey to my sadistic sister’s attempts to punish me by putting me up against the wall.

That was when I heard the door to the bathroom jiggle. It was my mother’s friend Virginia Kremp. She stopped and stared at me. I stared at her. The blonde mother in her forties wasn’t flawless, and she had a thicker mane of black pubes than my mother. Virginia had natural tits that hung down and jutted back out with nipples that invited you to suck on them like juicy fruit candies.

She stood in shock as she saw me sitting on the toilet with my pants around my ankles and my tiny cock in my hand, beating my meat furiously.

I heard a tiny nervous poot as she farted. “I can wait until you are finished,” she said as she started to close the door.

I had lost my momentum but not my boner.

The door opened again, and I was excited by the prospect that Virginia was returning for a second look. I wasn’t sure why she might be interested in me, but I was thrilled.

Unfortunately, it was my sister Erica bursting through the door “I knew it. You’ve been jacking off all day long! That’s why you don’t have a boner!” she grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and made me go downstairs with my pants around my ankles.

My mother was showing her friends how to sit on the floor with their legs apart, and they were stretching and groaning about how difficult it was to kneel-sit in that position.

They looked up at me, and I saw Virginia looked nervous, but Essie and Linda giggled.

“Would you stop hassling your brother! It’s perfectly natural for him to pull his tinky winky!” my Mom stood up for me.

My boner would not subside.

“Is it though? He is up there all day jerking off!” Erica demanded.

“Is that true, Schmoopie?” Mom asked me.

“No, Maybe, Yes,” I insisted. I had been caught red-handed quite literally with a red sore dick from masturbating.

“Please lock your door and be more discrete about it,” My Mom insisted and told Erica to release my wrists and let me go.

I pulled up my pants and ran upstairs where I played with Transformers for the rest of the afternoon. I heard my Mom’s friend’s giggle and laugh several times as they talked about the program downstairs. They went out wearing matching Sarongs to sing Karaoke.

When I came downstairs, I saw Pops and Barry against the wall while Dad and Erica watched the game on TV. Erica was seated at his feet and didn’t notice me.

“What happened? Erica made you stand against the wall too?” I asked my Grandfather.

“Hey champ, at my age I am just happy to be able to get it in order to be sent to the wall. You know what I mean?” Pops smiled.

“No talking on the wall!” Erica shouted angrily and then glared at me and stared right at my crotch. She could tell I was ready for her to try anything, and she shrugged and gave up on me.

That next day Erica wore her Sarong to school. Mom drove us so she could watch the assembly. “I am allowed to come to all of your extracurricular activities!”

The Sarong didn’t hide much, and the hint of their ass cracks was visible the bottom in the back.

It was enjoyable watching Erica walk past all the glowering girls who looked at her with scornful expressions. “Wow, really know who your friends are when you go through something like this”

My Mom, on the other hand, was oblivious. She walked through the crowd like a victorious Lady Godiva waving at her audience and enjoying the attention of students and faculty alike. Many of my friends considered Beverly and Erica hot, but unlike Erica, my Mom was milking the attention. She even let her boob flash once as it popped out of the Sarong and waited a moment before popping it back in.

It was incredibly awkward walking with them. I had jerked off six times that morning and was hoping it would carry me through to lunch.

Ms. Perkins was also naked and walking around the school. She was waving at students and being friendly. My Mom instantly became jealous when she noticed how much larger the audience was for the shapely red-head than she had.

“Were we supposed to take off our clothes?” My Mom asked Katie.

“You can if you want too, but the program hasn’t started officially yet. If you are still here after the assembly then you’d have too,” Katie said.

“Or get corrective measures?” my Mom smiled jokingly.

Katie looked at her quite seriously that she would. “Do you want to participate in the assembly orientation?” she asked.

“Oh, could I?” My Mom asked with a pleased expression when she noticed Eric getting embarrassed.

“Yes, it would be really helpful if you are willing to be part of the demonstrations! It will help legitimize some of the new concepts we have to teach today.” Ms. Perkins said.

My Mom walked with Erica to the stage area. Barry ditched me for the JTP, and I looked for my friend Dave Kim.

“Your sister is super hot,” Dave said.

“Gross! What if I said that about YOUR Mom?” I told my friend. His Mom Mrs. Kim was a super sexy oriental tiger mom.

“It would be true,” Dave smiled.

It wasn’t long before the presentation began, and Mr. Ball introduced Ms. Perkins. The crowd cheered for the naked woman as she smiled and waved on stage.

“I see you are all excited to get started! I hope not TOO excited as you are going to discover,” she smiled.

Ms. Perkins went over the ten rules that had gone out on the flyer and expounded on them before introducing my Mom, Erica and Naked Rob in the nude.

“As you can see, we have Mrs. Goldberg here to help participate. She is Erica’s sponsor and an advocate of the program. She will help demonstrate some of the consequences of misbehavior.”

“The what now?” My Mom stumbled over her words from the stage. I could see Erica’s churlish smirk curling up as she stood before her friends completely naked. She was happy my Mom volunteered for this now.

“Just as we have positive reinforcement,” Ms. Perkins told everyone about the tuition, college placement and the many trips planned. “Granted, we have done those trips in the nude and Aspen can be cold! There is nothing more exhilarating than skinny-skiing down a mountain at 140 miles per hour wearing nothing but skis, goggles and a smile! What a rush!”

I could see both Erica and my mother’s mouths drop open in surprise.

“We’ll be spreading awareness about the NIS program on some of the sunniest nude beaches in the South of France, but we’ll also be riding behind the Tour De France on bicycles completely naked up and down French Mountains in some of the most rugged terrain and arduous cycling surfaces in the world! It is going to be a blast!”

There was some tittering laughter as Erica, and my Mom started to look a little reluctant.

“Now, we must discuss some of the more unpleasant aspects of the NIS program. This is the part that I am hoping we don’t have to deal with frequently. If everyone behaves and minds their manners, then we won’t have to deal with discipline. However, as we all know, that is only in a perfect world, and mistakes are bound to be made.”

I could tell from the rise in tittering laughter that my mother and Erica would start to look a little more nervous. I had wanted to sit much closer to the stage to get a better look but so had a lot of students, and I was in the middle rows.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.