The Goldbergs - NIS (Naked in School) Story
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It was 1980-Something and the NIS (Naked in School) program was controversial and new. It was also spreading from Colleges to the local High Schools. This story is based on the TV show characters "The Goldbergs" but you do not have to have watched to follow the story.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Humiliation   Light Bond   Nudism  

Mom was signing all the participation forms to join Erica in the NIS program as an “Adult Chaperone.” Anytime my mom Chaperoned field trips. It was never fun. She was smiling at Erica while Erica rolled her eyes.

While we waited for the papers to be filled out my Dad’s White Cockapoo Lucky was sniffing around Katie’s ass. My mom told him to stop, but Lucky was persistent, and Katie thought he was cute. The dog was definitely Lucky because she bent over and nuzzled him and let him lick her right on the mouth. “I am such a dog lover! They have no boundaries,” she said as she let Lucky lick her face. He was definitely a Lucky Dog!

We adopted Lucky when Barry discovered that his “Dog allergy” was just an excuse my mom made up to keep him from asking for a Dog. Naturally, like many things Barry wants, he stopped caring about it after he got it and “The Luckster” became my Dad’s Dog.

He was going to town on Katie’s face. My mom had to separate the two of them.

Katie knelt on the ground with her legs apart enough that I could finally see in between her thin, pussy lips. There was an entire world of pink folds and wrinkles inside the vault doors of her vagina that I could only assume were made of delicious strawberry taffy.

“Do I have to sit that way?” Erica looked down at the administrator of the NIS program. Katie was sitting up with her shoulders back, and boobs were jutting out proudly.

“I just want to be polite and not get my sweat or juices on your furniture,” Katie said. I didn’t know girls sweat or had juices, and I was desperate to learn more. “You don’t have to sit this way at home. You can sit on a towel if it makes it easier,” Katie explained.

“What happens if we have company over?” my mom asked a question.

“They don’t have to sit on towels unless they are naked too!” Katie giggled as she answered before explaining that everyone would behave as they usually did except the two of them would be naked.

“Can I put on clothes though if it’s someone I don’t want to see me naked?” My mom asked with a pained expression on her face.

“That would defeat the point of the entire program. If Amelia Earhart only flew where she was comfortable with then, she wouldn’t have been the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.”

“Well, she did crash into the sea later on though and was never heard from again,” I added but Katie ignored my comment.

“The answer is that if you are going to participate in the program, then you are naked at home at all times,” Katie made it very clear what the expectation would be.

“You aren’t afraid, are you Mom?” Erica was trying to scare my mom into not doing the program. She didn’t want my mom tagging along to the school functions or the vacations.

“Why no, Erica! I was asking more for your benefit! When the JTP come over I am sure you’ll be in the living room acting natural won’t you?” my mom had a competitive streak as wide as her love for us, and so did Erica. They were both basically ensuring that the other one would not back down first by posturing this way.

“I don’t have to be downstairs when they come over!” Erica shook her head with an annoyed expression. She looked at Katie to make sure that was true.

“You do have to greet everyone who comes over, and you can’t hideout. That includes the bathroom. We’ve discovered that some of the more bashful members of the program will often use bathroom time to avoid uncomfortable social interaction.”

“What does that mean?” my mom asked with a horrified expression that someone would invade her precious bath time.

“That means the shower door is open, and so is the shower when you take a shower. It means you visit with company when they come over,” Katie explained.

“That would be fine,” Erica and my mom said with their mouths, but their faces said that would not fine. They were both staring at each other, measuring each other’s willingness to proceed. I could tell Erica would only back down if my mom did, and my mom was only going to back down if Erica did.

“But let’s just say that we don’t feel like it,” my mom asked “Then that would be fine too right?” and Erica nodded in agreement that would be a valid exception.

“Hahaha, now you are venturing into corrective measures territory. Are you sure you want to go there before we have a chance to answer some questions? I doubt either of you is ever going to need THAT,” Ms. Perkins offered a wintry smile of assurance.

“Us? No, obviously not, but what kind of corrective measures?” Erica seemed alarmed.

“Nothing right now,” Katie explained. “On Monday, you’ll have that explained in detail, and I’ll be back over to go over them at home. Right now, I want you two just to get used to your nudity. I want you to explore your bodies! I want you to really smell your bodies!” she said.

Smell? That sounded disgusting.

“Stand in mirrors and look at yourselves. I want you to touch each other,” she said.

“What? I thought you said there were no personal displays of affection while on the program?” Erica hated when my mom smothered her with hugs and kisses.

“What? No hugs and kisses for my baby?” my mom became alarmed and looked like she changed her mind about the program.

“You don’t have force fields around your body while you are naked. People are going to hand you a pencil or brush up against you. You need to be prepared for that sensation. Use this weekend to practice touching either other,” Katie said. It sounded dirty when she said it, and I got the most uncomfortable boner thinking about my mother and sister touching in the nude. Even though they touched all the time in clothes, there was something very naughty about the suggestion.

“As for hugs and kisses between a mother and a daughter well, my mother and I do it all the time! We would never stand in the way of that! As long as there is no arousal, there is no harm!” Katie said.

The idea of her kissing and hugging a naked version of herself only slightly older was also very provocative.

“What about hugging my baby boy?” my mom grabbed me and held me to her bare breasts tightly and nuzzled me as she often did.

“Oh, absolutely, your husband, your sons! That rule is more about Erica not making out with boys and displaying that slut behavior she talked about at school.” she smiled. My mom was elated, and I was just happy she was ignoring the raging boner in my pants as she pressed me to her body.

“You aren’t currently dating anyone are you, Erica?” Katie asked.

“What? No, why” Erica looked confused by the question.

“We would have to discuss what is permitted when you are at school and what isn’t if you were,” Katie shrugged. “Are you sexually active?” she asked.

Erica’s doe-eyes grew wide, and I saw my father become very uncomfortable.

“Sexually active? No, what is sex?” Erica was clearly pretending to be as pure as snow is white even though that was obviously a lie.

Katie laughed and said it was alright if she was. “I just need to go over some rules if you are. I gave the same speech at Robert Smith’s house. You can’t masturbate in public even if you do it discreetly. No touching yourself on the pussy, asshole or nipples in a sexual fashion.” she said.

I escaped my mom’s grasp because there was no way she could not have known how horny hearing the phrase “touching your asshole” made me.

“I don’t think that will be a problem,” Erica rolled her eyes.

“You also may not show signs of outward arousal. We’ll go over that on Monday. If you do this weekend just deal with it the way you normally would,” Katie looked at me and then down at my lap to notice my boner.

“If someone gets aroused in your presence, it is okay to acknowledge it,” she said.

“Gross!” Now Erica and the rest of the family noticed I had a hard-on.

I shouted, “Andale, Andale, Arriba, Arriba!” like Speedy Gonzales and tried to run out of the room in the most adorable way I knew how to save myself further embarrassment.

Katie put her hand on my chest and held me in place. “Let’s talk about your erection,” she said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.