The Goldbergs - NIS (Naked in School) Story - Cover

The Goldbergs - NIS (Naked in School) Story

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It was 1980-Something and the NIS (Naked in School) program was controversial and new. It was also spreading from Colleges to the local High Schools. This story is based on the TV show characters "The Goldbergs" but you do not have to have watched to follow the story.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Humiliation   Light Bond   Nudism  

“I had no idea you were a family of nudists! This IS a pleasant surprise! It will make Erin’s integration into the pilot program that much easier,” Ms. Perkins said as she smiled at my Mother. My mom was standing in the doorway in the nude.

Barry was right behind her still sliding across the floor like Tom Cruise in Risky Business. Barry took one look at Ms. Perkins and then did a double-take at his own floppy dick. He yelped “Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” and ran upstairs in abject terror. I assumed my brother was afraid she would think he was weird or had a small dick.

Ms. Perkins smiled obliviously as he ran away. When she stepped across the threshold into our house, I could have sworn I heard “Hot for Teacher” by Van Halen playing in the background. It may have just been the next song on my Mother’s boombox she was using to dance to Maniac, or it may just have been in my head, but it was quite an entrance either way.

She tossed her long, luxurious red hair back over her shoulder and moving in slow motion bounced into the living room. The sarong she had on was sheer and didn’t hide anything underneath and tied at her shoulder. She had a broad smile, and her tits stuck straight out on her chest like torpedos except she clearly wasn’t wearing a bra to hold them up.

My mother looked a little jealous. She corrected her that her daughter’s name was Erica and Ms. Perkins said in a playful way like a nymph, “Oh, haha! I can be such an airhead sometimes!”

My father set down his newspaper and sat up in his recliner. My grandfather was a little more discreet in how he appreciated the younger woman’s beauty, but it was obvious he was impressed as well.

“I suppose I can just dispense with this tired old rag then,” Ms. Perkins reached up with a fluid motion to her shoulder and untied the sarong while kicking off her flats. She effortlessly let the cloth fall to the floor and picked it up with her toes to reveal her flawless naked body and alabaster skin.

Up close I could see just a few freckles on her otherwise flawless alabaster skin. She was well toned but not overly muscular and could have easily been a playboy Centerfold in their college co-ed edition. I know because I had been studying that particular issue recently. I was particularly fond of the girls of Baylor University.

The piece de resistance was the hairless slit between her legs. There was a hint of pink lips on either side, but otherwise, it was perfect and clean. It was nothing like the hairy beast-hole that had opened when my Mother spread her legs in the chair, and we saw her entire pussy. This pussy was a fast machine; she kept her moving parts clean, to quote AC/DC.

My father’s mouth hung open and if my mom looked just a little jealous before she suddenly looked like if you merged the emotions of envy with malice and then multiplied them by a subtle desire to destroy a person down to their very molecules by staring at them.

Erica laughed at my mom’s reaction to seeing the naked woman at our front door.

“Hi, my name is Ms. Perkins, but you can call me Katie,” she introduced herself to my parents and Pops as the administrator of the NIS program.

“I think Ms. Perkins would do nicely,” my mom became very serious and brusque.

I was reminded of the TV Movie “I married a Centerfold.” It was risque for the 1980s. A tenacious young engineer who just happens to look like a much older version of me falls in love with a centerfold model he sees on TV and embarks on a romantic adventure to win a bet with his friends to find, romance and marry her. I began to fantasize about marrying her on a bet and what we’d do at night.

“You are?” I heard her ask with a giggle. She had been talking to me for a few minutes, and I had tuned out completely. I was staring at her tits.

“Tits!” I shouted the first word that came to mind.

“What an interesting name,” Ms. Perkins smiled and leaned in close to offer me her hand.

“No, uh, I am Adam! Adam Goldberg!” I said as I offered her my hand.

“Oh! The Chronic masturbator,” Katie’s hand receded like a low tide going back to sea, and she looked a little nervous about being touched by me. She saw I was obviously hurt and she looked apologetic. “Sorry, yes I heard about your case! There is nothing wrong with having a healthy interest in masturbation. I am hoping actually that the program will assist young boys like yourself!”

“Oh, I don’t doubt it will assist them at all,” Pops said with a sarcastic grin and implied it would make us more likely to jerk off.

Katie spun on her heels and revealed her perfect pert ass to me. Her butt shook slightly but then bounced right back in place with military precision.

“Exactly!” she agreed with my grandfather, but she misunderstood his sarcasm. “If boys his age are able to satisfy their curiosity and desexualize nudity, then they will be less inclined to obsess over it or pressure girls for sex. I am hoping we can reduce teen pregnancy by 50% in our first year!” she said.

“Yes, the girls need protection from my grandson! He’s always out there getting them pregnant!” Pops said sarcastically, and this time Katie picked up on it.

“Erin, how come you are not naked?” Katie turned her attention to my older sister. “The program specified that you clean out your closets and spend the weekend naked around your family to prepare yourself for the program.”

“It’s Erica,” Erica said and then jokingly made the excuse that since we were nudists anyway, she didn’t any time to prepare herself.

“I appreciate that, but there are strict rules ahead. They are more guidelines really unless you break them! Reading over your file, I don’t think you’ll be inclined to break many rules though so that should probably never concern you,” Katie said.

Erica smiled. My sister wasn’t the most clean-cut student on campus, but she had never had any serious disciplinary issues. She may have thrown a few wild parties when my parents left the house, but other than that, I wasn’t aware of anything.

“Yeah well, I am not sure I want to participate in the program anyway,” Erica said.

“I don’t understand?” Katie seemed confused. “You are a perfect candidate and an excellent role model for the pilot program. There is no one we’d rather have. The decision was unanimous between Mr. Ball, Mr. Glascott, and Senora Taraborelli.” she explained.

Mrs. Taraborelli was the school Spanish teacher. Erica shared the same class with Adam, and he knew she didn’t get along with Erica. That was probably because Erica liked to make cruel jokes about the frazzled teacher’s wild hair.

“I just don’t want to let it all hang out,” Erica indicated Katie’s nude body and the reaction of all the males in the room to her body, but Katie seemed confused.

“You have an obligation to let it all hang out! You are beautiful! You need to show the world that women have power and they shouldn’t be ashamed of their bodies. Look at how powerful and awesome your mom is!” Ms. Perkins said.

My mom loved compliments, and she softened to Katie immediately after that as she stood there with a flattered expression.

“She is completely naked in a room full of clothed men, and she doesn’t care how she looks at all,” Katie said.

My mom’s expression soured immediately at the implication she was dumpy and just didn’t care what people thought.

“Well, I guess I am just going to have to disappoint the women of the world by not walking with my boobs hanging out like a slut!” Erica said.

Katie had a placid almost spiritual demeanor that oozed a playful sensuality. The best way I could describe her was like the Mermaid portrayed by Daryl Hannah in the movie Splash opposite Tom Hanks with a little touch of the sexy co-eds from “Where the boys are.”

However, when Erica called her a slut, her expression darkened, and Katie became very serious.

“That is the very mental image of nudity that we are working to erase! Do any of you think I am a slut?” she asked the rest of us. My mom shook her head yes while Katie’s back was turned, but when she looked at Beverly, my mom smiled and said absolutely not.

“You see? They are more mentally mature! That is the attitude we hope to adopt at William Penn! This is just a body. Seeing your Mother naked, you can see that it is not so scary to get older! She still looks beautiful and perfect!” Katie said, and my mom beamed with pride until Katie added: “For her age!”

Erica had to work hard to stifle a grin at my Mother’s reaction. Katie also explained that they had already chosen the pilot program team, and there was no going back now.

“You will just have to choose somebody else! I have tons of girls I could suggest that would probably jump at the chance to show off their tits, and learn about not being sluts!” Erica said sarcastically.

“If that is your wish I can’t force you to stay in the program!” Katie shook her head in disappointment.

Seeing the opportunity for free tuition and a college education going out the window, my father protested, but it was in vain. “Beverly! Do something!”

My mom shrugged and her tits jiggled in time with the fall of her defeated shoulders.

Erica was happy with her victory and beamed with pride. She knew Dad would pony up to send her to college, and we weren’t poor. He could afford the tuition.

“I was so looking forward to you joining us at the French Riviera this summer,” Katie bent over, and then I saw it.

A pink, perfect, little round circle that was flawless and no bigger than a quarter. It was her sphincter, and when she bent, I could see right between her ass cheeks. Her pussy lips parted slightly, and she held the pose long enough that I could take a mental snapshot that would provide hours of spank material. In all the porn magazines I had ever read, I had never seen an actual asshole, and now that I had I realized I was an ass man. I was still a pussy, tits, and face man. I was even, to some degree, a knees and sexy feet man. However, what I loved most was that tiny little heart-shaped circle between Ms. Perkin’s ass cheeks that appeared to wink right at me.

She looked over her shoulder, and her long red hair flipped over her back.

“French Riveria?” Erica asked with sudden interest.

“Yes, this summer after you complete the program. Did you not read the flyer? It includes an all-expense-paid trip to Monte Carlo on the French Riveria. Then we would attend the Cannes film festival.

Oh Man, that was the big time red carpet for a burgeoning filmmaker like myself. I knew all about Cannes and the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès! It had just been built to hold an even larger festival than in past years.

“Will Erica get to bring any guests?” I asked excitedly and hoping I could tag along. In retrospect, Erica would have never chosen to take me along voluntarily, but it didn’t hurt to ask.

“It doesn’t matter,” Katie shrugged and explained to me that my sister had made up her mind. “France is a little over-rated. I went there last year. The part I thought Erica would enjoy the most was skiing in Aspen over winter break!”

“What?” Erica swallowed.

“Yes, It is one of the many perks of being in the pilot program. It isn’t something we can offer once we roll it out more broadly in the school. You would be an ambassador for the program and speak about the benefits. You probably already have plans for the Summer and your breaks anyway. I knew we should have picked a less popular girl! Senora Taraborelli seemed to think you would jump at the chance. I was awkward, lonely and all thumbs and didn’t know anyone when I entered the program at Penn State, so I was a perfect candidate because I didn’t have any friends,” Ms. Perkins said.

I could hardly believe a beautiful example of womankind had no friends.

“That first year, I thought it was a real treat to visit Florida for Spring Break. We had a much smaller budget and didn’t get to stay at any 5-star resorts or eat out at any fancy restaurants. This year Spring Break is in Rome, and we have rented an entire villa,” Ms. Perkins described a luxuriant vacation.

I didn’t see my sister remove her clothes, but when I finally took my eyes off Ms. Perkins and looked over, Erica was completely naked and smiling. “I’ve changed my mind! Where do I sign?”

“You don’t have to sign anything. The permission slips were already submitted. I am so happy you changed your mind!” Ms. Perkins looked pleased.

My doe-eyed sister stood in our living room completely naked as a sign of how serious she was. She must have slipped off her clothes quickly, or my eyes were just glued to Ms. Perkins body because I didn’t notice at all. It was the first time I had ever seen Erica naked except for baby pictures. She had much smaller boobs than Mom or Ms. Perkins, but they jutted out off her chest and stood up on their own. Erica’s nipples were puffy and light purple. It was no surprise my sister had milky white skin, but what stood out the most was her pubic hair. My sister’s pubes were dark and thick. Unlike Barry and my mom, her pubes were straight and silky like teddy bear fur. I couldn’t see what was behind that patch of fuzzy hair, and it made me even more curious.

She slapped me when she caught me staring. We were all staring in shock because none of us expected Erica to consider joining the program that easily. Even with the promise of trips to foreign countries and staying at 5-star resorts. I thought it would take at least a week of my mom prancing around naked to embarrass Erica into finally joining just to make my Mother stop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.