Kyser in the 21st Century - Cover

Kyser in the 21st Century

Copyright© 2019 by MackDaddySuperior

Chapter 4: Field Test

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Field Test - A man from the future has come to save mankind. His price? Girls.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

I went with a bright blue polo shirt, a pair of black jeans and grey Vans sneakers.

I had to wait three hours for the girls to be ready but it was worth it. Clearly Caroline had chosen the makeup, dark eyeshadow, deep purple lipstick and black nail polish.

Kelly was wearing a black fishnet t-shirt and pink heart shaped pasties over her nipples. A short black and pink pleated mini skirt, a pair of black high heel pumps and a pink leather dog collar. The plug in her ass was already making her sore.

Caroline wore a tiny purple tube top that matched her lipstick. It was so small The underside of her tits were hanging out and the tight nylon material made it clear her nipples were pierced. Her skirt matched Kelly’s. It was so short it exposed the straps of her garter belt holding up black stockings that slipped into pumps that matched Kelly’s. Rather than a collar she’d chosen a black choker.

I leaned in and Kissed Caroline deeply. She moaned as I reached under her skirt and grabbed her naked pussy. Little slut was going commando.

I gave her cunt a light spank eliciting a yelp. “You look extra slutty” I said smiling. She grinned back. Kelly looked at me forlorn so I leaned in and kissed her too. I wiped the purple smudge from my lips and led the girls out to the limousine where they fixed each other’s lipstick.

On the drive I informed the girls what to expect.

“We’re going to a high-end shopping center. Today you will only find women there. Every girl you see is down to fuck. Some will be eager, some you’ll have to rape. There are no consequences so you can go wild. I’m giving you each a credit card. There’s no limit so buy whatever you want. I have a few meetings to attend.” I handed them each a little backpack. Caroline’s was dark blue and Kelly’s purple. Inside was a strapon, handcuffs, a spare leash and collar, some lube, nipple clamps, markers and a makeup kit.

The girls seemed quite chipper. Though Kelly was obviously still unsure how all this was possible and she expressed concern about actually going out in public dressed as a whore.

We arrived at the shopping center a little late so I had to hurry to my meeting. The girls stopped at a map and chattered about their plan.

As I looked around the mall I could see my nanites were working. I’d spiked the entire population in this area. A simple enough program. First it keeps men away from the girls. It also attracts young hot girls from 150 miles in every direction. It makes them horny, whether they want to be or not. It also eliminates any risk of them creating problems like taking pictures, calling the police or talking about their experiences.

“Caroline” I began. She perked up and looked to me with eager eyes. “I have a job for you today. I want you to select a slave. You’ll need one as your pregnancy progresses.”

“I can pick anybody?” She asked obviously excited.

“Anybody” I confirmed. Which wasn’t actually true. There were only 17 candidates with agreeable profiles but Caroline was programmed to choose from amongst them.

The limo pulled to a stop and out tumbled two young girls dressed as sluts.

Caroline was positively giddy. Very occasionally her Daddy would speak of the future. How she, her siblings and children would walk free and naked through a world of pleasure. ‘Was this it?’ she pondered. ‘Or only a taste?’ Her heart was pounding and her sex moist.

Kelly meanwhile was nervous. The last few hours had been a revelation. First Caroline made love to her and it felt better than she could have imagined. Then “Daddy” fucked her and it hurt worse than anything in the world. Now she was going shopping with a girl she barely knew, dressed like a slut and apparently allowed to do “anything?” Just what does anything mean?

The air in the mall was colder than the outside. The breeze swept across Kelly’s skin reminding her of her near nakedness. She wanted to cover herself. To hide her body. Her face burned and her stomach twisted into a knot.

As if sensing Kelly’s apprehension Caroline reached down and slipped a hand under Kelly’s skirt from behind. Slipping her finger into Kelly’s butt cheeks and gently probing the plug in her asshole.

Kelly yelped. Her big brown eyes looked up to Caroline with blush in her milk chocolate cheeks. Caroline leaned in for a deep kiss, sliding her tongue into Kelly’s mouth. Her left hand reached up to grope Kelly’s right breast. Kelly moaned into Caroline’s mouth tasting mint toothpaste and the cold metal of her piercing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.