Kyser in the 21st Century - Cover

Kyser in the 21st Century

Copyright© 2019 by MackDaddySuperior

Chapter 3: Sisters

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sisters - A man from the future has come to save mankind. His price? Girls.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

On Saturday my system alerted me to an anomaly in my census program.

I designed part of my super computer aboard the Daedalus to search through earth data and create a census complete with psychological profiles of every living person. It combined social media, data from virtually every tool of the surveillance state and of course a complete history from the 32nd century.

“Where the fuck is Chickamaw Rhode Island?” I muttered staring at my screen. It was a small beach town on the east coast. Home to preposterously wealthy people who were too pretentious for Nantucket.

The system had identified an outlier, a person with atypical psychology. Happens all the time, I know of six serial killers active in the US right now, but this person had correlation to my fetishes.

I opened the file alert and was greeted with a lovely picture of a beautiful grinning 14 year old girl. She had milk chocolate skin, high scandinavian cheekbones. Her teeth were covered in pink braces and her frizzy hair was pulled into two puffy pigtails. She wore a white and purple floral print dress.

Her name is Kelly Meyers. She’s fourteen years old and she is a pervert. She hasn’t been abused, but she has been neglected. Her wealthy father Paul pays for everything and is otherwise non existent. Her blood sucking mother Tina can’t be bothered to even be in the same house as her. So she’s growing up alone in a house of ever growing decadence. She had the best schooling, the best cloths and the best toys. Including a desktop computer.

At 10 she had been unaware of sex, but she had questions. She googled ‘where do babies come from?’ Two minutes later she was watching a pale woman with big breasts getting pounded by a fat cock. The caption above the video said “Lisa Gets Knocked Up.” She spent every night of the next month discovering what she liked and didn’t like. Then she saw a video called “Jilling in the Library.” Once she started masterbating porn became her only real concern. She’d watch in mute in the school library and masturbate furiously. She’d spend all afternoon watching, have dinner and then continue well into the evening.

She decided she didn’t want it to hurt her first time. She took her own hymen with a hairbrush handle. It freaked her out how much it hurt, but she’d kind of liked the intensity of it. Soon she started adding pain to her pleasure. She’d pinch herself while masterbaiting, bite herself as she came and slap herself afterwards, for fun.

She played sex games with her friend Olivia. They kissed and touched and Kelly pinched Olivia and Olivia said she didn’t want to play anymore. It was a short lived love affair but it was enough for Kelly to confirm she liked girls too. As for boys she had few prospects, she was the darkest skinned girl in the neighborhood, so the boys her age were mean to her. Older boys were cute, but intimidating, she was afraid of being laughed at.

Most evidence of her perversion could be found in the 173 pages of poorly written amatuer erotic literature. She wrote from the first person about her father, math teacher, Olivia but mostly Eddie, the cute older neighbor boy. She goes from flirty girly bullshit to touchy feely groping to full sex with multiple partners. She starts getting submissive about 40 pages in, on her third story she starts in on the foot fetishes. From there she descends swiftly until by page 173 she cuts off in the middle of a scene where Eddie is raping Olivia while Kelly lies bound and masturbating nearby.

My system predicted she would lose her virginity within the year, so I had to act fast. I kept the program simple, focused on enhancing her positive attributes and patching in a few safeties.

I moved just in time, she’d found out Eddie would be alone for a whole week. She figured she could seduce him Monday and she could just spend each day after school having lots of sex.

I dosed her parents with a temporary nanex (best I could manage) a week before her plan went into effect. The same Sunday Eddie’s parents left Kelly’s parents sat her down and had a talk.

Kelly couldn’t believe her eyes. Her parents were both in the same house as her at the same time. Sky, her nineteen year old babysitter, was supposed to be in charge. Her mom was supposed to be in the city all weekend and her dad was supposed to be on the same business trip he’d been on for the past six months.

Last time they were in the same house was last year at thanksgiving. The neighbors called the police because of all the shouting.

“This can’t be good” she whispered to herself, not wanting to be caught off guard.

“We have great news” hummed her mother.

“We know this situation has been hard on you.” Her father said with almost genuine sympathy. “Alone in this big house, so your mom and I have arranged for you to stay with family for the summer. You leave tonight.” he said with a frozen smile.

“But I have school?” She actually liked the idea of not going to school, but this was fucking weird and she figured it was best to object early.

“Don’t worry sweetie, we’ve worked it out with the school. You’ll be tutored until you resume school.” Her father smiled.

“It’ll be ever so much fun.” Said Tina her white teeth shining against her black coffee skin. “He has three daughters around your age.” She chirped.

“But I don’t know these people.” It hurt a little that her parents were being so nonchalant about this.

“Well I’m afraid it’s all arranged and-” DING the doorbell interrupted.

“That’s them now.” Exclaimed Paul.

The door swung open before paul could reach it and a gaggle of energetic girls charged through.

I followed the girls up the walkway toward the house. I chuckled as Caroline barged through. She was so excited. Not long ago she wanted to be exclusive, but now her programming was complete and she couldn’t wait to get her hands on her own “little sister.”

I walked through the door in time to see Paul holding out his hand. I smiled and shook his hand firmly.

Paul was a slim pasty white bald guy. I could see why his wife had six other lovers. He was a pathetic specimen of homosapien.

“How the hell have you been Pat?” I intentionally forgot his name.

“Uh, just fine Kyser!” He smiled. Not correcting me was a positive response from the nanex, his programming was complete.

“Go start the grill Pat, I’m sure the salmon will be delicious.” I wasn’t going to move that fast with my early evening distraction, but I knew I couldn’t tolerate the presence of such a pathetic sycophant. Still the program was an improvement over his usual self important douchebag demeanor.

I followed him through the foyer into the kitchen. He continued on to tend the grill in the backyard.

At the far end of the kitchen table Caroline fussed over Kelly while the twin’s flanked, boxing the poor girl in.

Kelly wore a pleated navy blue skirt, a white tank top and a pair of yellow ankle socks. She was small and frail and perfect.

“I love your braids” cooed Caroline. A thin excuse to touch the girl. As her hands held Kelly’s twin braids her fingertips caressed Kelly’s neck and ears enjoying Kelly’s coffee colored skin.

A blush filled Kelly’s beautiful face. Poor thing was obviously overwhelmed by the older girl’s affections. Caroline was wearing her red leather collar. She was dressed in a black cut off top that exposed her pierced navel. Her tight hip hugger jeans rode low exposing the straps of her pink thong underwear. Her makeup was heavy but beautifully done, it made her look four years older. Her fresh pink pedicure was on display in her open toe high heeled shoes.

I had the computer select her clothes and makeup with the purpose of seducing Kelly quickly. Apparently this ensemble will make Kelly want Caroline’s approval.

I took a seat beside Tina and felt her hand find my knee. A positive response from her nanex too. Very good news. Her husband may be a four but she was an eight at least. Typical gold digger. She kept her body tight with daily exercise. Her dark chocolate skin looked silk smooth. Though she was 36, I’d guess her age more like 25.

I had another purpose in coming here tonight. Sky was about to serve an important purpose. I call it the bastard project. It’s a test of my new mass producible nanites. If the nanites successfully bond with the zygote I was about to conceive inside Sky I’ll have the means to mass produce nanites and implant a nanex into every person on the planet. The thought gave me chills.

Sky was a nearly ideal candidate. A petite 19yo. She had some sexual experience, but was still a virgin where it counts. Her intelligence was decent, but it was her faith that caught my attention. If I can turn her ideology into devotion to me it will help me program all the other billions of religious idiots.

“Girls” I said. “Why don’t you go upstairs, I’m sure Kelly would love to show you her room.”

“Good Idea Daddy!” Julia exclaimed elated.

She grabbed Kelly’s arm and pulled her out of the kitchen toward the stairs.

Once they were out of the room I promptly bent Sky over the kitchen table and got to work fucking a baby into her. Tina helped hold her down and the temporary nanex made her wet and ready, physically anyway. She struggled and whined, but I made sure to fuck at least three loads into her.

Kelly was getting a little worried. Caroline was way too excited for this whole thing to be normal. The twins were weird too, they hadn’t yet spoken, but the way they stared expressionless was unnerving.

All three strange girls had cool clothes. The one twin wore a tight pink halter top that exposed her navel under a denim jacket, she also wore a white denim mini skirt held up by a white leather belt. Her blond hair hung in ringlets down her back, her face was decorated with conservative but pretty makeup.

The other twin wore a blue sleeveless dress that covered her front modestly, but left all of her shoulders and back exposed.

Caroline was so cool. She was probably like 16 and could drive and stuff. She was being extra nice, but why? Kelly couldn’t understand the attention she was getting.

“This’ll be so much fun.” Caroline said as they hurried up the stairs. “Wait till you see our house” she said pulling Kelly down the hallway. “We’ll be just like sisters!” She exclaimed as she crossed the threshold of Kelly’s room.

The one twin closed the door. As Kelly was maneuvered to the bed by the other twin Caroline got on Kelly’s desktop. ‘Thank god I closed the porn’ thought Kelly.

Caroline plugged in a flash drive, opened up a file of pulsing techno music and started to dance. Kelly was quickly mesmerized, the girl knew how to move. Her hips swung and thrust her body twisted and gyrated. Her breasts jiggled and Kelly got hot.

She gracefully danced through the room until suddenly she was dancing right in front of Kelly. She swung around and thrust her ass toward Kelly.

“Holy fuck” muttered Kelly. She could smell Caroline’s perfume. She could see where the pink strings of Caroline’s thong met before disappearing into her jean clad ass. Kelly wanted to bury her face between those beautiful fleshy globes.

Caroline’s hips swung and she pivoted around. Kelly was staring, hypnotised by the shimmering stud in Caroline’s navel.

“You like that?” Caroline asked giving her piercing a flick.

“Y.Yeah” muttered Kelly breathlessly.

“Well” said Caroline. “I have others” she grinned, “I have a few in my ears, but can you guess where else?”

“Uh-” before Kelly could answer Caroline suddenly kissed her, shoving her tongue into the preteen’s mouth. Kelly tasted metal and wet warm flesh. She melted into Caroline’s arms.

Caroline pressed her body into Kelly’s pushing her over onto her back. As Caroline settled her weight on Kelly, she spreading her knees so she was straddling Kelly’s pelvis with her feet hanging off the bed.

Caroline broke their kiss. Leaning her head back she was careful to keep her small firm breasts pressed against Kelly. Kelly was flush, her eyes glazed, her breathing labored. It was all so surreal for her. She’s always known she was weird always wanting sex, no one else seemed to want it so bad. Now here’s this girl, who’s older and cool and seems to want Kelly the way Kelly wants just about anybody.

“You like that?” Purred Caroline seductively.

“Mmm, yeah” huffed Kelly smiling.

“Hehe, good.” Said Caroline before climbing off Kelly and standing beside the bed. Caroline grabbed the bottom of her shirt and went to pull it over her head but stopped at Mr. Meyers’ voice hollering up the stairs “Girls dinner.”

“Ahh man” groaned Kelly.

Caroline giggled “don’t worry, we have all summer.” She sashayed out of the room exaggerating her hip movements making her ass sway and bounce.

Dinner was a bore so I didn’t let it last long.

“Hey Paul you better hurry up or you’ll miss your flight.” I cautioned. Actually he had three hours before he had to leave.

“Oh my gosh you’re right!” he exclaimed. he hurried off to his car and drove away.

“Daddy?” chirped Caroline innocently. “May Kelly and I be excused?”

“Go ahead darling, Tina and I have some grown up talk to do.” I replied. Kelly blushed deeply and Caroline had to again pull her out of her chair. Kelly offered no resistance as she was led up the stairs. I had Tina force Sky into sucking my cock and waited. I figured Caroline would need at least five minutes to tie Kelly up and another five to get her all warmed up.

I sat back and relaxed into the blow job and let my mind wander. A few minutes went by.

“Holy crap!” I exclaimed. Okay, not as good as eureka, but in that moment I had the greatest stroke of genius in my life. I got up, knocking Sky over, and grabbed my phone. I activated the hidden holographic system and started sending instructions to my fabricator back home.

Back in Kelly’s room the girls were hard at play.

‘I can’t believe this is happening.’ thought Kelly as Caroline’s tongue danced in eager exploration around Kelly’s tongue.

“Mmmphh,” moaned Caroline before finally breaking the kiss. She pinned Kelly to the bed and held her by the wrist. She thought about stripping Kelly right away. Then she thought ‘Daddy would like to do that himself.’ In Kelly’s amateur erotica she had described silk scarves which she used for bondage. Now fantasy was becoming reality as the twins flanked her bed and began binding her limbs to the bed frame.

“W.Wait...” stuttered Kelly

“Shhh. I know you like this stuff” Smiled Caroline. “I know it’s scary the first time, but Daddy wants you bound when he rapes you.”

Kelly’s eyes bugged and she gasped in shock just as her last free limb was secured.

“R.Raped?” Kelly began fighting her bonds. “Nooo” she whined. She took a deep breath to scream but was cut off.

SMACK Caroline had practiced her slap on the twins for a week to get it right. The twins could take limitless punishment, but poor Kelly started bawling immediately.

“Shhh. Sweetie it’s ok. I forgive you, but right now you need to shut up and listen.” Caroline cooed.

“All your life people have been treating you like a person, but really you’re a fucktoy. That’s why we’re here to give you the life you were always meant for. Now I understand this is confusing, but our Daddy is going to take you away and spend all summer fucking you in all the dirty ways you can imagine. So stay quiet and save the screaming for Daddy.” Caroline smiled at her execution.

Kelly couldn’t believe her ears. She was happy at the girl’s attention, but the man downstairs? He was so tall and handsome like a movie star, why would he choose her?

Kelly opened her mouth to speak, but Caroline clasped her hand over her mouth.

“No point arguing he’ll be here any second.” With that Caroline kissed Kelly deeply and reached her hand down under the girl’s skirt to feel her wet pussy.

I finished my notes as quickly as I could, but I was still ten minutes behind schedule.

I walked into Kelly’s room to find her bound and gagged. Lost in rapture as my lovely ate her pussy.

Kelly was still dressed, her shirt rolled up, hard dark brown nipples standing tall over her flat chest. Her skirt was hiked up over her belly exposing her crotch. It looked like one leg of her panties had been cut away, the rest hung useless from her left knee. Her ankles had been bound to her thighs with silk scarves, one white, one blue. Her toes curled and flexed flashing her flaking baby blue nail polish. She moaned into her gag, devised from what I suspected were Caroline’s thong panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.