Kyser in the 21st Century - Cover

Kyser in the 21st Century

Copyright© 2019 by MackDaddySuperior

Chapter 2: Awakening

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Awakening - A man from the future has come to save mankind. His price? Girls.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Caroline felt oddly refreshed when she woke up. The soreness in her vagina had faded. The softness of the bed was comforting, a warm embrace. She rolled onto her side and her euphoria was dashed by the cruel reminder that not only was she naked, but the added weight on her left leg reminded her that she was currently shackled to the comfy queen sized bed.

A melancholy descended on her and she fought her tears for a few minutes until one of the twins came for her.

She couldn’t tell which it was as she had undone her braid, but it didn’t matter Caroline supposed. She wore a thin white sundress and her pink nipples could be clearly seen, even so Caroline envied her modesty. The pretty preteen moved to the table beside the bed and picked up the red leather collar Caroline had worn the night before.

Caroline’s heart sank as the beauty locked the collar around her neck. Only once she was collared and leashed was her shackle removed. Caroline whimpered in shame as she was led like a dog, naked, out into the hallway, down the hall, down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Julia walked Caroline naked into the kitchen. Amy had been working her oral magic on me for several minutes and though I was far from cumming I was as hard as iron.

I was pleased to see the nanex programming was already working. She blushed bright red at the sight of me her nipple hardening and I knew the program was on schedule. Reprogramming her personality would take a week at least, but physiologically she was already programmed to be horny in my presence. The sight of me, the smell of me, the sound of my voice would all cause arousal. Touch would cause pleasure, but I didn’t want to rush it.

“Where should I put her Daddy?” Asked Julia holding the long leather leash.

“Over here next to your sister. I want her to watch Amy work.”

Julia walked Caroline over, pushed her down onto the floor beside Amy. Tied her leash to a D-ring under the table, then turned and went to the kitchen to help Number 3 finish Caroline’s breakfast, which would be served in a dog bowl, naturally.

I was already enjoying my breakfast burrito with extra bacon. The support androids were exquisite cooks. Unfortunately they could not innovate new recipes, only people have imagination.

I took my time, finished eating and let Caroline get an eyeful of Amy’s eager ministrations. Once I finished I ordered Amy up into my lap.

“Yes sir!” she exclaimed with excitement.

She climbed awkwardly up into my lap, her size making it difficult. I made no move to help her, rather I just smiled and watched as she carefully positioned herself over my cock.

Once she was properly straddling me she slowly sank halfway down on my cock,

“Ughh!” She groaned in mock stress.

“It hurts ... It’s been a while. Does it feel good Daddy?”

“It’s marvelous darling. You’re a wonderful slut.” It wasn’t a lie, the androids had perfect muscle control and, artificial or not, their pussies were fabulous.

She blushed and played bashful, “Thank you Daddy.”

She started riding me slowly, grunting and panting.

“Please Daddy, I don’t have the strength to please you properly,” A flat lie. “Please help me do it right. Use me Daddy!” Her cry was desperate, fake or not it lit my fire.

I grabbed her hips and started pumping her up and down on my cock as hard and fast as I could.

“EEAGHHH! Uh ugh ugh.” She played the pitiful fucktoy very well.

I snuck a peek at Caroline. She was staring wide eyed at my cock brutally fucking Amy’s cunt. Her face was flush with arousal, her nipples rock hard, she was unconsciously rubbing her thighs together. A slut in body, though not yet in mind.

Amy’s pussy was getting the best of me.

“Ugh” I grunted. I leaned close to Amy’s ear and whispered. “I’m almost there. Take it in your mouth then give her a taste.”

She hopped off me and sucked me into her mouth while jacking my shaft hard and fast. I groaned and came.

Amy sucked it all into her mouth, not spilling a drop. Amy turned, grabbed a hold of Caroline and kissed her hard, forcing her tongue into Caroline’s mouth and feeding her my spunk. Caroline’s eyes widened in shock and she tried to pull away but Amy was too strong. Once most of the load was in Caroline’s mouth Amy clapped her hand over Caroline’s mouth and nose.

“Swallow.” Amy ordered with a grin.

Caroline tried to resist, but without breath she had little choice. She swallowed hard once, then twice.

Amy let go and said, “show me, open wide.”

Caroline obeyed, opening her mouth to show she’d swallowed it all even as sobs racked her body.

“Good girl.” Amy cooed petting Caroline’s hair in mock affection.

I decided to leave them to their day. Best let the little slut adjust, besides I had work to do.

The eleven hundred years I traversed to get here was rife with human suffering and I intended to mitigate that as much as possible. I went outside, crossed the grounds to the glistening modern building that housed my lab, and the shuttle I took to earth.

The taste of her rapist’s jism was fresh in her mouth. She wanted to cry, but seemed to have run out of tears.

Relief washed over her when Julia placed breakfast on the floor in front of Caroline, dog bowl or not. She was so hungry she immediately started wolfing down the food with her bare hands, relieved at the change of taste.

SMACK!

The slap to the face caught Caroline totally off guard.

“Say thank you, you stupid cunt.” Hissed Julia.

Caroline nodded meekly. “Thank you for the food” she whimpered.

Julia turned and walked away. Caroline started eating again, slower this time.

The food was good but she thought it was too salty until she realized she’d started crying again. It was all so pathetic she almost wanted to laugh, but she had no strength to laugh, or cry, so she ate. When she reached the bottom of the bowl, her hands and face smeared with egg yolk and bacon grease, she started sobbing uncontrollably. Suddenly she felt Julia’s arms encircle her from behind, she flinched half expecting another smack. Despite everything the embrace was a comfort. A ray of kindness shining through a storm of cruelty. She broke down and cried harder than she’d ever cried before. Julia hugged her tighter, then kissed the back of her neck

When Caroline finally calmed down Julia turned to face her. Kissed her on the lips. Then untied her leash from the table, stood up and gave it a tug. Caroline obediently stood and meekly followed Julia into the kitchen where Julia used a washcloth to clean the breakfast mess off of Caroline’s face and hands.

What the hell was wrong with her? She should hate these people, fear them, but when she saw that man this morning she was horny. She knew what it was, butterflies in her stomach, warmth in her chest and cheeks. Though her vagina had never gotten that wet before, not without touching herself.

Why was she responding this way? It didn’t make sense. “Slut” they called her, “whore.” She knew these word as well. They were bad words used to describe naughty girls and women who had too much sex. She wasn’t one of those, was she? She didn’t think so, she’d only had sex once, but now she was getting horny all the time. Maybe they were right? Maybe they saw something in her she didn’t? “Rebirth” he’d said, “a new life.” She shivered, she wasn’t a slut, she couldn’t be, wouldn’t be. They couldn’t change her if she didn’t let them.

Julia took Caroline to the bathroom. First a warm gooey substance was rubbed into the wisps of hair over Caroline’s vagina.

‘It’s like warm honey’ she mused.

Then what appeared to be a bandage was placed over it. Caroline was nervous, but knew better than to protest. The process was repeated on the underside of her arms then her legs and even her forearms. Julia paused a moment. Then violently ripped the bandage off Caroline’s crotch. Caroline screamed in pain and doubled over toppling to the floor. Julia calmly reached down and ripped the other bandaged off, each earning a new yelp of pain.

Caroline whined like a wounded dog as Julia stripped out of her sundress to reveal her nudity. Unabashed she pulled Caroline into the shower where Caroline was scrubbed inch by inch. Having her body washed so thoroughly was invasive to say the least, her suppressed crying went un-soothed.

After the scrubbing Julia pushed Caroline to her knees. Then she began to soap and wash Caroline’s long black hair. The gentle ministrations becalmed Caroline’s internal storm. Nothing like a good scalp massage.

After a blow dry Julia led Caroline through the house up a flight of stairs and opened a heavy dark red door. Caroline knew that door, she’d limped through it the night of the rape. She shivered at the memory then she was mortified to realize her vagina was wet. She failed to suppress her blush.

Caroline followed Julia up the stairs into the large room. The soft carpet cushioned her feet, the room was dimly lit last night but now the morning sun poured in through four large skylights. She saw the soft black carpet covered only half the room. A large soft looking deep red couch formed the border. Beyond it the large soft pillow she was raped on lay half on the carpet, half on the hardwood.

She knew the purpose of the rest of the room right away. It was a dance studio. The twins hadn’t been lying it seemed.

Julia unhooked Caroline’s leash and strode across the dance studio to a small closet. There she hung up the leash beside several others and pulled out two matching green and white leotards. She handed one to Caroline. Julia, unabashed by her nakedness, gingerly slipped into the leotard then motioned for Caroline to do the same. The leotard fit well, but it had a strange seem in the crotch. Caroline tried to adjust it only to find it wasn’t a seem but a slit. It took her only a moment to realize its purpose. She shuddered at the perverse reminder of what this place is.

Once dressed Julia led Caroline through some stretches. Then had Caroline show her some of the dances she knew. After a while she started showing Caroline new dance moves, the kind her mother wouldn’t let her do. She remembered how not long ago she’d hoped to learn moves like these, to feel sexy, to feel naughty.

Once Caroline had become accustomed to the new moves Julia started integrating them into one of Caroline’s favorite dances. It felt wrong, she’d performed this dance for her mother. They’d violated so much, now they’d taken dancing as well.

After a nearly two hours of practice Caroline’s legs were hurting. She was sweaty her collar itched and the slit in the leotard caused it to ride up chafing her young pussy.

“Ok, good work. You are very graceful.” Said Julia. She was suspiciously unaffected by the prolonged physical activity.

“Thank you” replied Caroline.

Julia retrieved the leash from the closet.

“Do I have to wear that?” Caroline asked in a hush.

“No questions! You haven’t earned the right to questions cunt!” Julia spat, giving Caroline a harsh look. Caroline averted her eyes submissively.

Julia attached the leash and led Caroline off to the shower once again.

My work was tedious. I was in the process of analyzing the designs of one of the three terra-formars aboard the Daedalus (safe in orbit around Jupiter) and retrofitting it into an environmental stabilizer. The problem was I had to design an environmental stabilizer, a twenty third century invention, using twenty first century technology so I could give the designs to the people of earth to build. I was making progress, but I only had seventy two years. After that the earth would suffer total environmental collapse, millions would die in the first month alone.

I sent my work back to the Daedalus’ supercomputer to run simulations.

I returned to the house to find Amy waiting for me naked and smiling.

“How are things?” I inquired.

“Julia’s been getting some good quality time, they’ve just finished lunch and started a movie.”

“Well then, let’s join them.”

Amy took my arm and we walked upstairs.

Julia and Caroline were naked sitting on the couch watching a movie, they smelled of shampoo from the shower. Though she crossed her legs to conceal her naked pussy it was obvious Caroline’s body had been waxed smooth. Amy bounded across the room and plopped down next to her sister. I moved calmly and sat beside Caroline. She tensed, I could sense her conflict. She was flushed with arousal thanks to the nanex, yet she feared me. Feared what she knew I’d do, feared what she didn’t know I’d do.

I put my arm around her and pulled her up against me. It took a few minutes but she relaxed and settled in to watch the movie. Some animated musical thing with a talking snowman, apparently it was very popular.

After the movie we went downstairs. Caroline and I ate and the four of us talked, mostly about movies. I sensed Caroline had questions, but Julia must have told her not to ask them because she held her tongue.

After dinner I had Caroline help with the dishes. I sat back and enjoyed the view, three naked girls and number 2 in a french maid outfit.

With the dishes done I decided it was time for the next step. I’d given her a day to recover, now it was time to show her what she would have to endure.

I motioned to Amy and she came to me.

“You and your sister take Caroline downstairs.” I gave my order in hushed tones.

“What should we tie her into?” Asked Amy matching my low volume.

I thought a moment and said, “surprise me.”

The twins led Caroline out of the kitchen. She was surprised to find she was sorry to leave the man she knew only as “Daddy.” When he wasn’t being mean his presence was intoxicating.

They took her through a black door that stood as a stark contrast to the white walls. They descended a flight of wooden stairs covered in cheap carpeting. They stopped at the bottom of the stairs and Caroline felt cold cement beneath her feet. The room was too dark to see.

Caroline was getting nervous. Whatever was happening it was new and if the last two days were any indication new was bad.

“Wait here” said Julia.

The twins walked off into the darkness. Caroline could hear them moving around. How could they see?

After a few minutes one of the twins came for her. She’d lost sight of them so she couldn’t be sure which one it was.

She took Caroline by the arm and led her off into the darkness. She felt the other twin’s hands, but the light from the hallway upstairs wasn’t nearly enough to guess the girl’s intentions.

She felt her hands get pulled up over her head, she felt leather cuffs encircle her wrists and were cinched tight. She pulled her arm only to find it fixed in position above her head.

She started to cry.

They lifted her other arm above her head and fastened it into an identical cuff stretching her arms into a Y.

Her left leg was stretched out to the side and she felt steal beneath her feet and fastened into a wider leather cuff, then the right foot, same routine.

Then the girls left her in the dark.

I’d just started dressing when the twins walked in. I’d colored Julia’s nipples a darker shade, it was the only way to tell them apart.

They did their makeup and braided each others hair, Amy to the left and Julia to the right. They started getting dressed. Black heels, black stockings and black garter belts. I added black lace chokers and short black veils that ended just below their noses.

I donned black jeans and a white collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up, which I left unbuttoned showing off my abs, permanent thanks to the nanex. I added a pair of flip flop sandals as the cold floor didn’t agree with me.

I strolled down to the basement with the twins following behind.

Caroline was miserable, alone in the dark. She didn’t know what was coming but she assumed it would involve sex.

The lights suddenly clicked on and Caroline was greeted with a startling view. A large mirror covered the back wall of the large basement. She didn’t recognize herself. She was suspended in a large square metal frame, her limbs stretched into an X. The leg restraints were strange though; they weren’t just straight beams like the rest of the frame they had large hinges in odd places and at odd angles.

She seemed so pale and small. She hated how pale she was, she just burned instead of tanned. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. Tears stained her face. She was so vulnerable just hanging there.

The twins entered first. They were dressed like strippers Caroline once saw in a movie, except they wore these strange black veils.

They’d rewoven their braids so even with the veils Caroline had a good idea who was who. Julia moved to Caroline’s left and started shifting things around on a large table. Above the table hung various bizarre items. Caroline shuddered at the ones she recognized, a whip, a riding crop and a switch. Some of the objects were shaped like penises of various colors and sizes.

Amy went to a closet on Caroline’s right. She pushed out a large black cushioned chair until it was right in front of Caroline, facing her.

Julia approached Caroline with a small cart full of stuff. She came up with a bowl of liquid and offered it to Amy who dipped her hands in, coating them in the mysterious clear fluid. Julia did the same then they started rubbing the stuff into Caroline’s calves. The liquid was warm and oily. It immediately relaxed any area it touched. Once done with her legs they dipped into the oil again and started rubbing it into her stomach and back. They were not shy about putting it everywhere. As Julia rubbed it into Caroline’s pussy lips Amy slid an oily finger into Caroline’s asshole. This elicited a yelp from Caroline. She was trying her best not to get horny again, but it seemed a losing battle.

The twins rubbed the oil into her breasts and Caroline moaned. They rubbed it into her arm then her neck. Then Julia stood on her toes and kissed Caroline softly, sliding her tongue into Caroline’s mouth.

The twins washed their hands then took their places on either side of Caroline.

I finished rolling the second joint. Retrieved a fourteen year old bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey. Then I strolled downstairs.

Caroline watched me enter through the mirror. I caught her eyes and smiled, she blushed prettily and looked away.

I walked around her and made myself comfortable in the chair. I sparked the joint and took a sip of the whiskey.

I motioned to the twins and they moved in on her. Amy dove straight into Caroline’s pussy and Julia spread Caroline’s asscheeks and gave her a thorough rimjob.

I switched on my playlist. This one was heavier, dubstep mostly.

I watched Caroline writhe in pleasure. Moaning like a slut. She was so beautiful.

The twins were deft and soon she drew close to orgasm. They took her to the edge, then stopped.

Caroline let out a howl of frustration pulling at her bonds.

I gave her an exaggerated laugh. I stood up and strolled over to her. I held the smoldering joint up to her lips.

“Smoke it” I commanded.

She obeyed. Sucking the smoke into her lungs then coughing violently.

When she stopped I held the joint up again. “Another” I said plainly. She gave me a pained expression. I gave her a stern one back. She inhaled again which was followed by another coughing fit.

“Good girl” I praised.

I returned to my seat and took a gulp of whiskey while the twins went to work again on Caroline.

They went slower this time, trying to make the orgasm build more. Caroline’s eyes, now bloodshot as she rode her high, rolled back in her head.

My cock was hard. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to ravage her, but that’s not what tonight’s about. That’s part of it of course, but not all. Tonight was about showing her the real me. Making it clear where her place was with me.

“Uh uh uh uh, oh god!” she screamed. The girls stopped.

“Argh,” she grunted, “why?”

I’d been waiting for this. “Because you didn’t ask permission.”

“Huh?” She asked confused. She had the most adorable confused face.

“This is the punishment room. The rule is if you want to cum, you have to get my permission first.” I explained.

“Punishment room?” She sounded concerned.

“Yes, you see my dear your father is a sadist. That means I like to cause pain. Not a lot. Just a little.” I smiled wickedly. I thought about doing things the classic dom way, making rules and doling out punishments as they’re earned. Honestly I just didn’t want to have to make excuses every time I beat a bitch’s ass. I mean what is the point of brainwashing sex slaves if I have to hide my proclivities behind pretences.

“Please” she cried, “Please don’t hurt me.”

“Shhh” I consoled. “You don’t know it yet, but you’re a masochist.” A lie ... for now. “That’s why I picked you. That’s why I love you. Soon you’ll learn to enjoy it.” That last part was less of a lie.

I looked to Julia, “gag” I said flatly. She nodded and retrieved a red hard rubber ball gag from the silver cart beside Caroline.

“Please I’ll do whatever y-gragh” her words were cut short when Julia pushed the gag into her mouth.

“Back to work girls” I ordered.

Amy and Julia resumed their ministrations.

“Uhhh, Grach gargh guh” no idea what she was trying to say here.

Between the weed and the whisky I was riding pretty high. This is what I came here for. This primitive, barbaric time.

The girls knew to work a little faster this time and in no time at all Caroline was panting and writhing. She moaned and wriggled.

I snapped my fingers and Amy released her hold on Caroline’s ass. She stood and deftly released a snap on the ball gag which then popped out of her mouth and hung loose around her neck.

“Would you like to cum?” I asked.

“Uh, yes!” she moaned

“Then ask properly.” I said.

Amy leaned up close and started whispering in Caroline’s ear. Caroline obediently repeated Amy’s words.

“P.Please D.Daddy. Please let me cum. I want to be S.Slutty for you. P.Please?” Julia was keeping her right on the edge.

I took a drag off the joint and said “Julia dear, let’s reward Caroline for being such a good slut.”

Amy shoved a finger into Caroline’s ass. “Ooh, AHHH!” Caroline yelled as she came hard. Her body shook all over. Her toes curled around the stirrups, her arms pulled against their restraints.

“Ha ha ha. Did you like that slut?” I asked.

She just blushed and looked away.

“That was a nice warm up, now the fun part.” I walked up to her and picked up a cat o nine tails that was sitting on the cart. Her eyes widened and she opened her mouth to protest only to have the rubber gag shoved back in.

I walked around behind her leaned close and whispered. “You’re almost there, soon you’ll feel like a whole new person.”

I wound up.

WOOSH THWACK!

“AHHHGHRGH!” She screamed around her gag. Music to my ears, I was hard as iron.

“One” said Amy.

WOOSH THWACK!

“RAGHAHHH!”

“Two” said Julia.

WHOOSH THWACK!

“YEARGHH!”

“Three” the twins said together.

We got as far as seven. Her ass, lower back and upper thighs were crisscrossed with welts, I’d even drawn a little blood. Not a big deal though, the nanex will heal them up in two or three hours.

I moved around to her front. Her face was streaked with tears. The whipping ruined her high.

“There there little darling. You did so well and we’re almost done.” That did not do much to reassure her.

The twins took hold of the cranks on either side of the frame. As they wound the cranks the stirrups swung out and up raising and spreading her legs. Once she was properly splayed I stepped between her legs and roughly grabbed her pussy. She was wet of course. Her nenex was programmed to blur the lines between pleasure and pain.

“You’re so wet” I grinned at her. “You like having your ass whipped.”

She shook her head hard.

I slapped her pussy hard eliciting a squeal of pain.

“Don’t lie to me you CUNT! You love being abused don’t you? You know when I’m hurting you you’re being of use to me and you love that don’t you?” I didn’t wait for a nod. I freed my cock and shoved it home as fast as I could.

“Raghh!” she howled. Her face twisted in pain, she may be wet, but she was still incredibly tight and was struggling to handle me.

I started pumping her fast and hard. She grunted and groaned her eyes rolling back in her head. Normally a freshly deflowered virgin isn’t capable of getting pleasure from such a rough fucking but thanks to the nanex her body had been turned into my personal fucktoy.

Her pussy clamped and she shook with the power of her first orgasm. I reveled in the feel of her. I reached up and roughly groped her small tits twisting her nipples causing her to squeal and cum again.

I couldn’t stand her second cum and came hard deep in her pussy. It was probably the biggest load I’d ever produced. Not only the volume but the pressure. I know she felt it hit her cervix because at that moment she shuddered and moaned.

My nanex can keep me hard as long as I want. I started pumping her again. Steadier this time.

I leaned close to her.

“Feel that? Feel how hard I am?” I asked.

“Mmm” she moaned in the affirmative.

“That’s thanks to your whipping.” I smiled at her.

“Ugh” she groaned rolling her head back.

“See what happens when you please Daddy?” I asked.

“Uh, yrgh.” She moaned through the gag as I picked up the pace.

I let go of her perky little tit and took hold of her hips. I kept the pace the same but increased the force causing her to grunt and mixing a little pain into her pleasure as my cockhead punded her cervix.

I let up with the force after a while. Increasing my pace as I did so. Caroline was cuming again in no time. I waited for her to almost pique then I doubled my pace.

Not to toot my own horn, but I’ve always been a good cocksman. This trick I learned my very first time. It’s my favorite because if you read the woman’s reactions right you can drive her to a multiple orgasm.

Caroline’s first taste of this treatment was a resounding success.

“UGH!” She grunted in surprise. She flashed me a desperate look then her mind was lost to pleasure.

I drove her higher and higher. Everytime she approached her pique I’d increase my pace until soon I was pistoning so fast, I could hardly believe it. I unsnapped her ball gag, curious what her grunts meant.

“Puh puh please. I’mmm going Cahrayzeee!” She sputtered, barely coherent.

“Ha ha ha ha” I laughed from my belly, dug deep and managed a go a little faster.

“Ahhahahaha!” She screamed.

My ograsm hit me suddently. I slammed into her hard and came hard. I felt Caroline’s cervix pushing back against me. I was vaguely aware of her screaming through her own orgasm.

I pulled out of her and stumbled back into my chair. No sooner had my ass hit the cushion and Amy had my cock in her mouth, gently sucking me clean. I saw Julia doing the same to Caroline who wasn’t even conscious for it.

Amy finished first. She stood and walked around Caroline to stand beside her. She kissed Caroline deeply, making sure she tasted my leavings. Julia did the same, though she had collected much more fluid in her mouth and some spilled out dribbling down Caroline’s chin.

Caroline was awake now, the taste of sex bringing her to her senses. She was too exhausted to speak though and just hung limply from her restraints.

“Take her upstairs. Clean her up and put her to bed.” I said to Amy.

I picked up my glass, now empty, and my joint and walked upstairs. I refilled my whiskey and grabbed the second joint then went upstairs to spend the rest of the night getting loaded and watching movies.

She was numb while Amy cleaned her. Then she was shackled in bed and left alone in the dark.

Her aching limbs and sore vagina throbbed. She was dead tired, but her mind wouldn’t quiet.

She went round and round, reliving the events, convincing herself she wasn’t a slut then thinking of a dozen reasons why she was wrong. She fought the tears as long as she could, but soon she was sobbing pitifully. Then as she thought about this latest event, the orgasm, no, it wasn’t one, it was a hundred all somehow on top of each other. She wasn’t even that mad about how he’d hurt her.

“life without limits, a life of ecstasy” his words rang in her mind. She hadn’t believed him, but now she knew it was true.

She started thinking about the other things he had said. About how he loved her. How she would learn to enjoy the things he did, the bad things. She thought about her helplessness, the way he took her. The way his muscled, hairy chest flexed. The way his strong arms and hands held her so tightly. She thought about his penis, the way it filled her so much it hurt.

She started masterbating. Her vagina was sore, but her clit was ready to go. She rubbed and rubbed. She kept her eyes shut tight. Something about him, or maybe everything about him, set something off in her. She thought about his scent, his handsome face, his wicked smile, his strong body and finally his piercing deep blue eyes ... She thought about him taking her again, about him making her enjoy it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.