Kyser in the 21st Century - Cover

Kyser in the 21st Century

Copyright© 2019 by MackDaddySuperior

Chapter 1: Manifest Destiny

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Manifest Destiny - A man from the future has come to save mankind. His price? Girls.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

My name is Doctor Kyser Nero, I was born in Nemosyne, the capital city of Titan, Saturn’s largest moon. In the year 3101.

Titan had been terraformed four centuries before. It was rural for most of its history, but new gas mining techniques had flooded Saturn and Jupiter’s moons with previously unparalleled wealth. On the surface it was a utopia, in truth it’s a surveillance state rife with hypocrisy.

“A new moral fortitude” was the battle cry of the rich and powerful, but in truth the wealthy do as they please and the rest of us live in virtual celibacy.

I was born to an unwed maid, the bastard son a billionaire politician. I was proof of high society’s hypocrisy and was therefore considered by all to be an undesirable element. This condemned me to a life of scorn and derision.

Luckily I was born a genius. I graduated my primary education at the age of eleven and a year later blackmailed my biological father into paying for further education. By seventeen I had degrees in Biology, neurobiology, nano engineering and doctorates in physics, software engineering, nanoinformatics and psychology. With the psychology degree I was able to diagnose myself a sociopath and a pedophile. Needless to say this was an issue, if either of these conditions were discovered I would lose all the progress I had fought for.

In my twentieth year I was invited to help build the first interstellar spacecraft. Such a high profile project promised to elevate me in society, but I had other plans.

The Thermer/Baher Warp drive would open the whole galaxy to human expansion, but I discovered with some simple modifications I could retrofit the drive into a time machine. It was dangerous of course, but I was certain it would work. The hard part would be navigation, but I had two years to figure that out.

Two years and six months to the day after I joined the project I floated, weightless up to the cockpit of the Daedalus. We were t-minus six hours from launch and I was halfway through my preflight checklist when the mulish bitch of a co-pilot started pestering me. She, like the rest of us had been implanted with a nanex support matrix. Essentially a colony of organic micro machines that maintain ideal physical health. Though unlike the rest of us the nanex hadn’t really improved her looks.

The tech was cutting edge, said to double the average lifespan. Though I had discovered that the tech was far more amazing than that, in fact it could extend human life indefinitely. That fact, I suspected, was being kept under wraps by the powers that be. Can’t have everyone gaining immortality. It could also be used to alter brain chemistry and effectively “program” a human being, though this application had yet to be discovered. I left it well enough alone, not like I need to make waves given my treasonous plot.

“Ensign Nero what’s your status?” asked the mule.

Everyone else called me Dr. Nero, but she had sharp instincts and seemed to know something was off with me, but without evidence I was doing anything wrong all she could do was act like a passive aggressive cunt.

I was in the middle of dutifully giving her a status update when my hidden computer virus activated. Sirens blared, red lights strobed and the majority of the crew (44 people asleep in their stasis pods) were ejected into orbit around Uranus leaving only me the pilot and co-pilot.

I started frantically typing commands and shouting at the others to evacuate. I gave a rather convincing performance if I do say so myself. The others got in their pods and ejected.

“Daedalus this is Titan Control come in.”

“Control this is Nero. The others have evacuated. The drive is unstable, it’s going to implode!” I had to shout over the alarms, but it added to the simulated gravity of the situation. A drive implosion would be almost indistinguishable from a temporal warp so it was an ideal scenario.

“DAMNIT NERO! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY SHIP?!” Dr. Thermer screamed over the comm. I felt a little bad about this, Thermer was a dick but I respected him. He was old and, like me, he was not privileged enough to live forever. He wouldn’t live to try his warp drive again, but hey; them’s the breaks.

“Nero, evacuate immediately” ordered Titan Control. I could hear Thermer still yelling in the background.

“Negative Control! I have to calibrate the thermal controller or the other pods won’t be clear in time!”

“Daedalus you realize what you’re saying?!”

“I’ll buy them all the time I can.” It felt strange to play the hero.

There was a flash of light and I was free.


It’s been two years since my arrival and I was finally ready to really get to work. I’d built a sizable fortune while concealing my existence from governments and such.

I’d also altered the technology I’d arrived with. The fabricators, originally hardwired into the ship were now removable, allowing me to keep my ship in orbit while still producing any clothing, items or tech I could think of. The Daedelus’ shuttle was modified with 32nd century stealth technology. And most importantly I’ve begun work to alter the nenex matrix, no small feat, to allow subtle control over all the 7.5 billion people on the planet. Hopefully I can spare them the 11,000 years of suffering they are doomed to. Not that that’s my primary motivation.

I’d chosen a small, remote lake town in Colorado to build my home. It can be most readily described as an estate. The main house is a 11,000-square-foot mansion with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, home theater and two playrooms.

The house was also outfitted with a few pieces of future tech including a simple supercomputer system, impossibly advanced by 21st century standards, various sensors all over the house and a 3D projection system.

The attic had a small dance studio, three wall mirrors and three descending stripper poles. The rest of the room had soft carpeting and soft furniture for the more sapphic play.

The basement had hard cement floors and walls. It was outfitted with various restraint devices, whips, tools and toys for the more intense sessions.

Up until now I’d been occupying myself with the androids I fabricated on the Daedalus. Standard androids are six foot male models, they look like giant Ken dolls ... gross.

I redesigned my androids to be identical blond twin lolis. They were great as sex toys, they kept my mansion running and had lovely tight pussies. I named them Amy and Julia. In addition I had twelve adult female androids with simpler programming who would act as chauffeurs, maids and tutors for my girls. I had them each get their appearance redone each week the only way to tell them apart was the number 1-12 tattooed on the left side of the neck.

“Daddy? The preparations are set, shall Julia and I retrieve the candidate?” Asked Amy.

“Yes, get the van ready, but I’ll be coming along.”

“Understood sir.”

I’d been scouting girls for weeks and had finally decided on a sweet little piece from a little town called Boulder. Caroline was fifteen and ripe for the picking. She was chest height with raven hair, big brown eyes, pale skin and a gorgeous heart shaped face. She was a ballet dancer so she had the perfect mix of slim and fit.

My girls approached Caroline during her dance class. Being androids they were impeccable dancers and it was easy for them to start a conversation. Within twenty minutes they had her chatting on her little pink cell phone asking her mother if she can go over to her new friend’s house.

Once in the minivan the girls giggled and chattered like capuchin, ignoring me in the passenger seat. She was even more breathtaking in the person, my cock was already half hard in anticipation.

Julia secreted a topical sedative and lightly touched Caralyn’s arm a few seconds later she nodded off. We arrived at the house and Julia and Amy carried Caroline up to the attic playroom where they stripped her down fitted her for a red leather collar and black leather cuffs on her wrist and ankles. They bound her hands behind her back and hobbled her.

I’d planned this moment meticulously. I altered my nanex code so base nanites could be injected into anyone through my sperm. Once exposed the nanites would build a functioning nanex in under 24 hours, depending on the subjects biochemistry.

I pre-programmed Caroline’s nanex to alter her personality in a very particular way. Despite what the sci-fi lore says mind control is not easy, it will take at least a month for full effect to be achieved, but once it is the results should be spectacular. She’ll go from an innocent naive girl to a wanton slut who’s madly in love with me.


Caroline awoke in a groggy haze. Last thing she remembered was being in a minivan with her new friends. They’d just finished dance class and her friends bragged they had a dance studio in their house. She’d been excited to see it and maybe try a few dance moves her conservative mother never let her do, but that she’d seen pop-stars do on youtube.

She opened her eyes and saw the soft black carpet that she was laying on and became aware that she seemed to feel its caress all over. She looked down and upon realizing she was naked panicked and tried to move only to find her feet and hands were bound. She started to wriggle into a sitting position but was startled by a soft voice behind her.

“She’s waking up, alert Daddy.” said Amy, one of the new friends she’d made. Her sister Julia turned and left the room and as the preteen retreated Caroline realized with horror that they were both dressed in matching thong underwear that seemed too slight to even really be called underwear, high heels the likes of which her mother would never buy her and were otherwise naked.

“What’s going on?” asked Caroline her shaky voice betraying her fear.

“Don’t worry, you’re home now.” replied Amy. Or was it Julia? She could only tell the two apart by where they wore their pretty blond braids; over the left shoulder or right. It’s possible they switched.

“I don’t like this, let me go!” Caroline pleaded hoping this was just a game that went too far.

“Shhh.” Amy spoke in a whisper now. “You don’t need to be frightened, you’re here because we love you.” A lie of course androids aren’t capable of love.

Amy started gently petting Caroline as the poor girl gently sobbed.


Julia came into my study wearing the micro thong I’d given her for this occasion.

“Daddy? Caroline has regained consciousness and is ready for you.”

“Excellent. I’ve decided we’ll prolong the preliminaries, I want to savor this.”

Julia got a far away look on her face then said “I’ve informed Amy, she says they’re ready.”

I took Julia’s hand and we walked down the hall and up the stairs into the attic.

I was a bundle of nerves. I’d envisioned this moment hundreds of times, but now it was actually happening. Waiting for me at the top of this staircase was a beautiful bound fuck toy and she was all mine.

I’d stripped out of the suit I was wearing earlier leaving only navy collared shirt, black pants, silk boxers and bare feet.

As I felt the soft black carpet beneath my feet my eyes were drawn to the small pale figure curled into the fetal position in the center of the room. I could hear her softly crying beneath the sound of Amy’s cooing. I steeled myself, put on my best scary firm face and strode right past her plopping down on the couch.

Caroline froze and like a deer in the headlights she kept perfectly still eyes wide and fixed on me. She was so gorgeous, her tearstained face was an image of innocence contrasting her body. Her breasts were tiny mounds of velvety firmness that defied gravity no matter their position, her little pink nipples stood proud against her pale flesh. Her flat stomach sloped down to the cutest little belly button (barely an outie). Her pussy was mostly hidden but between her clenched thighs could be seen the slightest wisp of dark curly hair. Her legs were the best part, long coltish silky white skin stretching to dainty little feet that seemed to point instinctively. She was born to be a slut, my animal urges made me want to maul her right away. ‘She needs to learn her only value is at the end of my cock.’ I took a breath, ‘control’ I told myself ‘she’s mine I have all the time in the world.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.