Futa Naked in School 12 - Futa Changes the Program - Cover

Futa Naked in School 12 - Futa Changes the Program

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 4: The Futa Program’s Big Success

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Futa Program’s Big Success - Bridie McTaggart, head of the school, wants to change the rules of the Naked in School Program so she can join the fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Principal Birdie McTaggart, Friday

The students surged from their seats. Clothes were flying off in a wild disregard. The cheerleaders were mobbed in a rush of wild passion, their gasps rising in bliss. Heady, wild, and uninhibited frenzy descended.

From a side door, the coaches of the various teams wheeled in vast kegs of Gatorade to give the electrolytes to keep this wild orgy going. The last day of the school year was upon us. The first-annual, end-of-the-year Rogers High orgy was underway.

My wife, Ava, swept up to me, her blonde hair dancing about her face. She’d already lost her blouse, freeing her large breasts. Her eyes held a naughty glint in them as she came up alongside me. This smoldering passion burned in her depths. She pursed her lips at the wild frenzy surging around us. Students were getting it on everywhere.

Mbali, the African futa on the football team, plowed her big, ebony cock into Annalee Blake’s pussy, fucking the girl hard on her hands and knees. Her round breasts bounced and heaved. Beyond her, Ayame Yamashita, a Japanese futa on the swim team, had Kylie Silvers of the Perverts Society bouncing on her cock. Kylie’s sash fluttered between her heaving tits as she moaned and gasped.

“Look at what you’ve done, meine ungezogene Futa-Frau,” she purred. “Mmm, this is making my pussy so wet. See?”

She ripped down the simple athletic shorts she wore, exposing her blonde bush soaked with her juices. I shoved my hand between her thighs, rubbing at her hot cunt. She moaned, her head swaying from side to side. Those blonde curls jiggled. She grabbed my skirt and yanked it down. My hard cock popped out, bobbing before me. Without panties, pussy juices already dribbled down my thighs from my shaved twat.

“Someone’s hard,” she purred. “I hope you haven’t been fucking any students behind my back.”

“If you were around yesterday,” I panted. Of course, I told my wife about my fun with Denice and Umeko, and then with Paloma and Salome.

Salome gasped and moaned nearby, getting fucked by Teal Constance. The freshman futa plowed the Hispanic girl while she sucked on Paloma’s cock. I knew the Latina futa would be having a yummy creampie to lick up soon.

“I need a hard, young cock to fuck my pussy,” moaned Ava. She pressed her breasts into my arm. They were soft save for her nipples. “Will you find one for me, meine Futa-Hure?”

I shuddered at her dirty language. “Ja, mein Liebchen.” I glanced around and spotted Leann Winthrop, Vice President of the Student Council, nearby. She popped off her panties, her girl-dick throbbing out before her. “Ms. Winthrop, my wife needs your cock in her pussy.”

“Holy shit, yes!” the junior moaned. The seventeen-year-old futa rushed over, her girl-dick bouncing and bobbing before her. “I’d love to fuck the shit out of your wife!”

“Wunderbar!” my wife moaned. “Ooh, you have such a big cock, Leann.” She grabbed the futa’s dick. Leann pressed into my wife’s other side, her large breasts rubbing into my wife’s bigger tits. “You’re going to feel incredible in my pussy. Ja?”

“Yeah!” Leann moaned. “Damn, Principal McTaggart, your wife is a hottie. I’ve fapped it to her tits a few times.”

“Mmm, you naughty futa.” My wife German accent grew so strong when she was aroused. She pulled Leann’s face down into those large titties. “Just love those big boobies. Mmm, yes, all futas like them big.”

“When they belong to a hot MILF!” groaned Leann. “You’re as sexy as my mom’s!”

My wife beamed.

My girl-dick throbbed as Ava pressed Leann down to the floor. The underage futa stretched out on her back, her tits piling into a pair of lush mounds. My wife straddled Leann, grinding a blonde bush on the futa’s hard cock. I pulled off my blouse, my red hair dancing about my face. I looked at that delicious rump.

My wife wiggled her pussy up and down that young clit-dick. She slid up and up until Leann’s cock nuzzled into the entrance of Ava’s cunt. My wife slammed her pussy down that shaft with skill. She swallowed that dick and moaned out in rapture. My wife shuddered and whimpered. She glanced back at me and smiled.

“Thank you for changing the rules!” she moaned. “Meine Futa-Frau ist Fantastisch! Ich liebe dich!”

My three favorite words from my wife. I love you.

“Love you, too,” I moaned, falling to my knees behind her. I pressed my cock in between her butt-cheeks. I wanted to share her with a student. This was so wonderful.

All around us, the students were getting wild. Ginny fucked her futa-girlfriend Candice. Valeria Castellano, the swim coach and Italian teacher, rode young Stacie Ward’s cock, the two still in love as the day Stacie burst into my office to declare her passion for her coach. Umeko ate out Denice’s pussy while being fucked from behind by April Gore’s futa-cock. Lola Lovell devoured her girlfriend’s pussy, Macie Lum shuddering in delight. Adile Badem had her arms wrapped around Genevieve Watkins hips, feasting on the freshman cheerleader’s cunt with all her lesbian passion.

I rammed into my wife’s asshole, so glad I could have made this happen.

“Birdie!” my wife moaned as I invaded her bowels. She was prelubed, ready for this orgy. Her blonde hair danced on her face. I felt Leann’s cock filling my wife’s pussy. “Oh, yes, yes. Mein Göttin. Fuck me hard! Both of you pound me! Scheisse!”

I buried to the hilt in Ava’s tight bowels and drew back. Leann thrust upward, bouncing my wife on the futa’s underage cock. I shuddered, my wife’s asshole shifting around my cock. I slammed into her, my shaved pussy lips smacking into her butt-cheeks.

Pleasure burst through my body. I savored it. The wicked heat rushed through me as I pumped away at my wife’s asshole. I fucked her hard. My hands massaged her tits. I kneaded those lush mounds. I teased them. My fingers found her nipples, twisting them.

She moaned and gasped, riding Leann’s cock while I sodomized her. I felt the futa’s hard cock through my wife’s flesh. We were both pleasing my wife. Loving her. I hugged her tight, rubbing my round breasts into her back.

“Go, Ms. Principal, go!” cheered Jalila Zaman, an Arab cheerleader. “Fuck your wife’s ass! That’s hot!”

“It is!” groaned Nia Oliver. “Damn, Jalila, I love being in your asshole!”

“So did Ms. Principal!” giggled the cheerleader.

“I love when she’s in my asshole, too,” Ava moaned, her bowels clenching around me.

More gasps and moans echoed around me as I fucked my wife.

“Ooh, Flower, pound my cunt hard!”

“Oh, damn, it’s so hot having you both lick and suck on my dick! Futa-twins!”

“Yes, yes, gobble my dick with that hungry mouth, Juniper!”

“Damn, Charlotte, how do you make your hips do that!”

“Oh, my goddess, I love your cock in me, Candice! I love you so much!”

“Ginny!”

“Salome! I’m going to cum in your mouth! Teal, flood her pussy!”

“Damn, sis! I love you sucking on my cock! My sister Xochitl is the best!”

On and on. It was incredible. It inspired to pound my wife’s asshole. To fuck her hard. To plow my cock to the hilt in her as she rode Leann’s young shaft. My wife danced her hips. She stirred her bowels around my clit-dick. My ovaries grew tighter and tighter.

Leann moaned and shuddered. Her gasps merged with my wife’s moans. Ava’s blonde hair danced and swirled. It was a wild sight to witness. I groaned, my girl-dick tightening. I plunged hard and fast into my wife’s bowels. I fucked her with powerful strokes.

I plowed into her faster. Harder. I buried into her asshole again and again. I savored being in her. My girl-dick ached and throbbed. I came closer and closer to exploding in her. To erupting and flooding her with all my cum.

It was the best.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I moaned, the pleasure rushing through me. “Damn!”

“Oh, mein Göttin, you’re so good!” gasped Ava. “I love it when you fuck me so hard, honey! I’m going to cum on both your dicks!”

“Good!” I moaned. “Meine ungezogene Frau!”

She threw back her head and cried out, “Mein Göttin!”

Her asshole writhed around my cock. I slammed my girl-dick to the hilt in her writhing bowels while she impaled herself down Leann’s thick shaft. My pussy lips smacked into her butt-cheeks. Pleasure sparked through me.

“Oh, damn, Mrs. McTaggart!” Leann groaned. “Yes!”

“She’s cumming in me, Birdie!” gasped Ava. “She’s flooding my pussy with cum! I’m milking her!”

“Fuck!” I moaned. “Such a naughty lass!”

I exploded in my wife’s asshole.

The pleasure slammed through my body. Great bursts of pleasure exploded through my body. I bucked and shuddered, rubbing my tits against my wife’s back. My nipples throbbed. My futa-cock spurted again and again, pumping her bowels full of my spunk.

Pussy cream gushed down my thighs. My cunt spasmed while her asshole milked my cock. All three of us were moaning. We were adding our passion to the gasping moans to the school-wide orgy writhing around us.

It was incredible. Just the beginning of all the fun.

I couldn’t wait to have more. I ripped my futa-cock out of my wife’s asshole and gasped, “Who wants to suck my dick clean?”

“I’ll do it!” Jalila Zaman moaned nearby, getting plowed hard by Caridad Vazquez. “Just pop it in my mouth.”

“We’ll share her!” Caridad moaned, grinning at me.

That sounded perfect.


Ginny Reynolds

Candice finished spilling her cum inside of my pussy.

I shuddered beneath my hung and sexy girlfriend. She was such a nerd. My best friend. My lover. My soulmate. I was so glad she rescued me from getting fucked by Shelena. I glanced over and spotted Shelena just finished making love with Guanting, the A/V Club’s president. I’d joined that club to hang out with Candice more.

I bit my lip, staring at Shelena. She’d really changed the last few weeks. She was a different person. My pussy clenched on Candice’s girl-dick. I had been attracted to Shelena at this deep, primal level. If she hadn’t been such a bitch...

“Is it okay if I fuck other futas today?” I asked Candice.

“Yeah,” she said, grinning at me. “You know I don’t mind. I watched you get gangbanged and still loved you.”

I blushed and smiled at that embarrassing moment in the first week of the school year. I had been so guilty for cheating on my then-girlfriend Samantha, I let her bully me into being gangbanged to prove my love for her. It made me realize who I truly loved, Candice. My best friend.

“I think I want to fuck Shelena. With you.” I grinned at her. “Both of you in me at the same time.”

“Sure.” Candice slid off me. I shuddered as her large cock popped out of me, gleaming with her juices. Her blonde pigtails swayed about her flushed, cute face. She adjusted her glasses, then offered me her hand.

Girls gave me such envious looks as we moved through the orgy. Candice might have the biggest cock at school, though Shelena’s was pretty close. I approached the Black futa. She was sitting up, her pussy dripping with cum. Her girl-dick thrust hard and ebony from her. My pussy clenched, dripping with Candice’s spunk.

“Hey,” I said to her. “Um, want to fuck me with Candice?” I blushed at being so blunt, but I had no idea how to not just come out and say it. “I mean, you’ve changed, Shelena. You’re not that, uh...”

“Futa-bitch,” she suggested evenly.

I nodded. “I guess, I’ve forgiven you and I wouldn’t mind ... you know, trying you out. While Candice fucks my asshole.”

“You know, I’d rather fuck Candice,” said Shelena, her eyes flicking over to my girlfriend. “She’s got the biggest cock in school. And I kinda like dicks better. They feel so good in me.”

“Uh, yeah, sure,” I said, trying not to be utterly mortified to be rejected by the biggest pussy chaser at our high school. “If Candice wants to.”

My girlfriend gave me a questioning look.

“It’s an orgy,” I told her and darted in for a quick kiss. I squeezed her girl-dick soaked in my juices. When I broke it, I purred, “Have fun. I love you.”

“Love you,” she moaned.

I turned around, wondering what to do, and blinked to see my ex sidling up to me naked with her new girlfriend Rosario on her arm. Samantha had green eyes and small breasts, nice and perky. Her brown hair swayed about her face. Her girl-dick thrust out before her.

“You, me, and Rosario?” asked Samantha, a friendly smile on her lips. It had been ten months since we broke up. A lot of time for hurt feelings between us to mend.

“Sure,” I said. “It’s an orgy.”

“Good,” Rosario said. To my utter delight, she pulled a vibrator out of her cunt. The naughty girl, her dark-brown hair spilling about her face, grinned at me. “Let’s have fun!”

She kissed me hard and pressed the vibrator into my nipple. It buzzed against me. I moaned into the kiss with her, my round breast drinking in the feel of her humming toy. Our tongues danced together, my red hair swaying about my face.

When I broke the kiss, I found Samantha on her back. She held up her cock and wiggled it at me. I shuddered and knew I would have a wild time riding her cock. Rosario straddled Samantha’s head while I moved into position to lower to my ex’s futa-dick. Together, we sank down, the vibrator rubbing around my nipple, coating me in her spicy pussy juices.

I shuddered as Samantha’s girl-dick nuzzled into my pussy. I wiggled my hips, grinding my cuntlips into her shaft until her dick was lined up at the entrance to my twat. I impaled myself down her cock, my sloppy cunt swallowing her cock.

She was smaller than Candice but still felt amazing.

“Oh, damn, yes!” moaned Samantha into Rosario’s pussy.

“Ooh, she likes that,” purred Rosario. Her dark-brown hair swayed about her face. Her eyes sparkled with her passion. “She’s really eating me.”

“Good,” I purred, my nipple throbbing as she slid the vibrator around it, coating me in her pussy juices.

Then she pulled it away and leaned down. I gasped as she engulfed my nipple with her hot lips. She sucked. My cunt clenched down on Samantha’s girl-dick. I slid up her cock while my arms wrapped around Rosario’s head. I held her to my nipple, loving her naughty tongue dancing around my nub.

The pleasure flowed through me. My pussy clung to Samantha’s cock as I rode her. She moaned into her girlfriend’s pussy who groaned around my aching nub. It was so hot and exciting. Passion moaned around us.

The vibrator’s wet tip slid down my side, the buzzing tip massaging my skin. It reached behind me, found my spine and went lower and lower. I gasped in delight as it reached my butt-crack. It hummed between my asscheeks until she found my naughty hole.

“You wicked girl!” I moaned as the vibrator buzzed against my sphincter. “Yes, yes, do it!”

She jammed the humming dildo into my asshole. My anal ring widened to swallow the smooth, pussy-slicked shaft. The buzzing entered my bowels. Samantha groaned, her girl-dick twitching in my pussy.

“Fuck, I can feel that!” the futa moaned.

“So can I!” I panted as I worked my pussy up and down her girl-dick. My bowels melted, massaged into heavenly bliss by the wonderful toy humming away in my asshole.

I slammed down on Samantha’s girl-cock. I took her dick to the hilt in me. I groaned at the wonderful pleasure she gave me while Rosario pressed the vibrator to the hilt in me. Then she let it go and ripped her mouth from my nipple.

“Enjoy, cutie!” she panted, grinding her cunt on the futa’s face.

“I am!”

My orgasm built fast with that buzzing toy humming away in my bowels. Pleasure melted to my cunt sliding up and down Samantha’s cock. My snatch gripped her dick, loving every moment of being in her. It was incredible. The best thing in the world.

I wiggled my hips from side to side. I danced my cunt around that hot cock. Samantha’s dick felt amazing in me, teasing my pussy walls while the dildo hummed away in my asshole. I groaned, my red hair dancing about my face.

Rosario moaned with me. The cutie ground her cunt on Samantha’s hungry mouth. She smiled at me, eyes twinkling. I leaned in and kissed her. I thrust my tongue deep into her mouth as my orgasm built faster and faster.

“Yes, yes, yes, fuck my cunt, Ms. Principal!”

“Damn, Jalila, that cunt is great!”

“I want next go, Principal McTaggart!”

“Oh, wow, you can really deep-throat a cock, Ji-Min!”

“Ooh, ooh, pound that dick into my asshole, Ase!”

“Yes, yes, your bowels feel amazing, Augusta!”

“Wow, I love tribbing pussies, Macie!”

“Keep grinding your cunt against mine, Adile! Let’s bathe each other’s cunts!”

“I love it!”

So many wicked sounds while my asshole melted beneath that humming toy. I couldn’t control myself. I slammed down Samantha’s girl-dick. I took every inch of her. My clit ground into her pubic bone and ticklish bush. My body bucked.

I came.

My pussy convulsed around Samantha’s futa-cock. My asshole spasmed around the vibrating dildo buried deep in me. The pleasure surged through my body. I ripped my head back from Rosario and howled in mindless rapture.

“Cum in her, Samantha!” Rosario groaned. “Do it!”

“Yes!” Samantha groaned.

Futa-cum fired into my twat. Hot spurts of jizz. I gasped, trembling and shuddering as the bliss shot through me. My head swayed from side to side. Stars burst across my vision. I whimpered and moaned. My breasts heaved.

The pleasure was incredible.

I savored it. My asshole drank in the buzzing rapture of the vibrator. My pussy convulsed and spasmed, milking Samantha’s futa-cock dry. Rosario moaned before me, her breasts heaving as she joined us in rapture.

This was going to be an incredible day. My head darted around, looking past all the writhing students and teachers to find my Candice. I wanted to share this joyful moment with her. I loved her so much.

I was so glad the Program brought us together.


Shelena Lovell

“I’ve never been with a futa,” Candice said. “Not really.”

“You fucked me in the video,” I pointed out.

The nerdy futa blushed. “That was ... an act. I just fucked you.” She grabbed my girl-dick, her pale fingers wrapping around my cock. “I’ve never done anything with one of these.”

“Mmm, but you should,” I said, loving her touch. “We have the biggest cocks here. Why don’t we do something wild.”

“What?” she asked.

“Futa-tribbing.”

The nerdy girl’s blue eyes looked confused behind her glasses. Her brow furrowed and her delicate grip on my futa-cock tightened.

“It’s when two futas fuck each other at the same time,” I said. “It works best if we have the same sized cocks. Which we do.”

I grabbed her ivory shaft with my dark fingers. I stoked up and down her, loving the feel of her in my hands. Candice groaned, her head leaning back as I pleased her. The pleasure brimming in her eyes made me so hard.

“What do you say?” I asked, massaging my dark thumb across the pink crown of her girl-dick. Precum coated the surface. Her small titties jiggle.

Our big cocks were the only thing we had in common. I had huge tits and dark skin while she was as pale as a sheet. A cute, sexy sheet with a big futa-dick I wanted inside of me. I wanted to worship her White cock with my cunt.

“Sure, “Candice said. “It’s the last day of the school year.”

“Yep, just one big happy orgy!” I said. “Now, we sit down and scissor our legs together. We scoot forward on our rumps until we slide our cocks into the other’s pussy.”

“Okay,” she said. She pushed up her glasses. “Sounds fun. Ginny’s having hers. Rosario pulled a vibrator out of her cunt and I think she’s going to use it on Ginny’s nipples.”

“Kinky,” I said as we sank to the smooth floor of the auditorium.

Candice followed, her little titties hardly jiggling at all while my big titties swayed and smacked together. Their weight was comfortable to me. I was used to being busty. I could hardly remember having tits that small.

We scissored our legs together. Her ivory thighs entwined with my dark legs. Our shafts aimed at each other. Vanilla and chocolate coming together. I loved it. We scooted closer and closer. Our girl-dicks nudged. Kissed.

I shuddered at the pleasure rippling down my shaft from docking my cock with hers. Our futa-dicks slipped past each other a moment later. Candice whimpered, her face twisting with bliss. Then we kept sliding on our rumps. Our cocks thrust past the other’s, aimed right for our juicy twats.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.