Futa Naked in School 12 - Futa Changes the Program - Cover

Futa Naked in School 12 - Futa Changes the Program

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Birdie’s Hot Reward

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Birdie’s Hot Reward - Bridie McTaggart, head of the school, wants to change the rules of the Naked in School Program so she can join the fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Principal Birdie McTaggart, Monday

I stood poised to enter my student’s twat. Seventeen-year-old Lola Lovell, President of the Purity Society, whimpered as I rubbed my futa-cock up and down the hot folds of her pussy. The pleasure shot down my dick to my own cunt.

I wasn’t allowed to do this. It went against the Naked in School Program’s rules. I was the principal of Rogers High. Though the new laws had lowered the age of consent to fourteen, the school board didn’t want staff to take advantage of the students. If I wasn’t her principal, I could fuck her underage twat to my heart’s content.

But I was.

It was why I was here. I glanced behind me at the school board. The other members of the Perverts Society, naked as Lola, were working their whiles on the five members. Florinda Matos led them, a Hispanic futa who was staring down at her lap. Beneath the table, Sandra Murphy was poised to suck Florinda’s cock.

“Just let us fuck the teachers and staff at our high school!” moaned Lola. “I want to feel Principal McTaggart’s futa-cock fucking my pussy!”

“Please,” I groaned. “No one’s objecting. Make the decision.”

“Perhaps we could do a test run,” said Janet Carter, one of the four futas on the board. She stared at young Jamie Kelly with lust. The coed was sliding on to Janet’s lap. “You know, try it out tonight, Florinda, and then we can make our decision after getting a taste of these fine, young pussies.”

“Please, please, do that,” cooed Sandra. “Then I can suck your cock, Ms. Matos. Don’t you want to feel my mouth sucking hard on your dick? Doesn’t that sound wonderful?”

“I could fuck this big cock,” moaned Angela Smythe, the one woman on the board. She was eyeing Janelle Simpson’s clit-dick.

“Mmm, I bet you’ll suck me as good as my girlfriend will,” Janelle moaned.

“I will,” Angela moaned, licking her lips.

“You’re going to love Sandra’s blowjobs, Ms. Matos,” continued Janelle. “Just say yes.”

“Goddess, just say yes,” panted Marjorie Kemp. The futa stared with hunger at nubile Kylie Slivers leaning over the table. “I want to feel her mouth around my cock.”

“It’s decided,” Florinda moaned, “that the rule forbidding staff is lifted for this session as a test. We shall make our final ruling by Friday.”

The girls pounced on the futas. I groaned as I watched Kylie’s head leaned down the table while Sandra wiggled her ass as she worked up Florinda’s skirt. Jamie shuddered, clear the naughty schoolgirl had her pussy sliding up and down Janet Carter’s dick. Angela was on her knees sucking Janelle’s big dick while Violet Gardner, the last board member, slammed her cock into Asuka Kamigawa’s pussy, the Japanese girl moaning in delight.

I thrust my dick into Lola’s pussy.

I savored my first plunge into one of my student’s cunts. I reveled in the amazing, tight delight of underage pussy sliding around my futa-dick. My breasts jiggled in my blouse as I bottomed out in her. I threw back my head and moaned out in rapture.

Sweet, succulent, tight schoolgirl cunt.

“Principal McTaggart!” Lola moaned, her pussy clenching around my futa-dick. “Oh, my goddess, yes! Fuck me! Pound me! This is incredible.”

“Enjoy her, mein Liebchen!” moaned my wife Ava. She’d come for moral support. My busty, blonde wife taught German and she’d been aching to enjoy the students, too. She grabbed Elizabeth Carter, the other futa in the group, and shoved her down onto a seat. My wife, her skirt hiked up to show off her new crotchless panties, straddled the underage futa.

“Fuck her, meine ungezogen Frau!” I groaned.

My wife impaled her pussy down that young futa-dick, Elizabeth’s cock sliding through the slit in my wife’s panties. I was so glad I bought those for Ava. They cupped her plump ass. She moaned, pressing her big tits into the futa’s face. Elizabeth scrambled to pull down my wife’s blouse and bury her face in those lush tits.

I drew back my cock, the sounds of sex echoing through the meeting room. The members of the Perverts Society were all getting wild. Britney Hollows and Georgia Rower were kissing and fingering each other’s twats while Macie Lum, Lola’s lesbian girlfriend, threw her legs wide and slammed three fingers into her cunt. She watched me fucking Lola hard. Beside her, Teal Constable, Lola’s futa-girlfriend, stroked her dick.

“Fuck her hard, Principal McTaggart!” Teal moaned, running her hand up and down her cock. The sexy freshman shuddered, her small breasts jiggling.

“Yes, yes, ram that cock into her naughty cunt!” moaned Macie. “Oh, Lola, look at your face.”

“She’s loving it!” Teal groaned.

“Loving it so much!” Lola moaned, her hips swiveling from side to side as I pumped away at her tight, young cunt.

I slid my hands up her body, finally touching one of my students. Fucking her. I grabbed Lola’s round breasts. I squeezed and kneaded the blonde’s perky tits as her pussy squeezed about my futa-dick. She massaged me.

I pumped away at her cunt. I thrust hard and fast into her. I drilled into her again and again. The pleasure spilled through my body. My pussy clenched, the heat dribbling down my thighs. It was wild. My round tits heaved before me with every thrust into that delicious, juicy pussy.

She was so warm and hot.

“Oh, Birdie,” my wife moaned, throwing a look over her shoulder. Her German accent was at its thickest when she was in the throes of passion. “How is her pussy? Is the kleine Hure making you feel amazing?”

“Yes, she is!” I moaned. “And the futa’s cock? Is it stirring your cunt to a hot froth.”

“Ja!” she moaned. “Ihr futa-Schwanz ist fantastisch! Sehr gut!”

“Good!” I panted, glad my wife was having fun.

I watched her rump work up and down Elizabeth’s cock. The sight was outstanding. I pumped away at Lola’s cunt, drilling deep into her pussy. Her twat squeezed around me. Massaged me I groaned, the pleasure spilling down my cock to my cunt. This wicked pleasure rippled through my body.

I loved it.

Every moment of being in Lola’s young snatch was incredible. It sent pleasure shooting through my body. I groaned, my hips plunging away hard and fast. I pounded the schoolgirl slut’s hard. My crotch smacked into her rump. My shaved pussy lips drank in the impact of her bald twat. Every time I bottomed out in her, I ground our labia together.

“Principal McTaggart!” she moaned, her cunt squeezing around me. “Oh, goddess, I’m going to cum on this cock!”

“Yes, yes, cum on her!” moaned Teal, her hand flying up and down my dick.

“Mmm, then I’m going to lick you clean!” panted Macie. “You know I love that!”

“That is kinky!” my wife moaned. “Ooh, do it, Birdie. Cum in the slut, mien Futa-Frau!”

Every stroke into Lola’s cunt brought me closer and closer to that moment. To that wonderful eruption. The gasps and moans echoed around the room. Futas and schoolgirls were panting and moaning. The board enjoyed underage cunt and one futa-cock.

“Mrs. Smythe!” gasped Janelle. “Damn, I’m going to cum in that mouth. You’re amazing!”

“So is your girlfriend,” Florinda moaned. “Mother of Goddess, that’s incredible. She’s going to suck all the cum out of me!”

“Oh, Ms. Kemp!” groaned Kylie. “Ram that dick into my asshole. I got it all nice and wet.”

“Holy shit, how old are you?” moaned the futa fucking her.

“Fifteen!” Kylie gasped. “That’s a fifteen-year-old asshole you’re sliding into.”

“Fuck, yes!”

The sounds of passion were sending me over the edge. Ava moaned. She had her blouse off now, her bra shoved down to her belly. Elizabeth was clearly sucking on her titties as Ava rode that thick futa-cock. I shuddered, my passion reaching a boiling point.

I slammed into Lola hard. I plunged into her cunt’s depths. I erupted. My futa-cum fired into Lola’s underage twat. She gasped. Her blonde hair tossed about her face. Her pussy rippled around me. Hot pussy cream gushed out around my cock as her tight flesh milked me.

“Principal McTaggart!” she howled. “Oh, yes, yes! You’re flooding my cunt!”

“Yum!” Macie moaned, her body trembling.

“Goddess, this is incredible!” I panted, my futa-dick spurting jizz again and again. Hot blasts of my girl-cum fired into the hot depths of Lola’s cunt.

Her underage twat milked me. Her flesh writhed and spasmed around me. Stars danced before my eyes. I groaned, my breasts heaving. The pleasure surged through me. My hair tossed from side to side. My pussy convulsed. My hot cream dripped down my thighs.

I hit the peak of my pleasure. Lola’s pussy drained me dry. I panted, swaying. The pleasure spilled through my body. It was better than I could imagine. I shuddered and then I heard my wife gasping. Her ass clenched as she bucked on Elizabeth’s cock.

“Mein Göttin!” she howled. “Give me that futa-cum!”

“Mrs. McTaggart!” gasped the futa.

“Flood her!” I moaned, getting hungry.

“Lola! Lola!” moaned Macie as her pussy juices gushed out around her fingers. “Get over here and let me lick you clean.”

“Yes!” Lola moaned, straightening up from being bent over. She ripped her pussy off my cock. I gasped as she scrambled through the chairs, knocking them aside to reach her girlfriend. Macie slipped to the floor and Lola planted her pussy right on her face.

Standing up, gravity must be draining my cum into Macie’s hungry mouth. She licked and lapped. The blonde schoolgirl shuddered in delight, grinding her twat on her girlfriend’s mouth. Then Teal gained her feet and moved in from behind.

“Yes, yes, fuck my asshole!” howled Lola. Teal thrust forward, groaning as she entered her girlfriend’s asshole.

I shuddered, my futa-dick throbbing and aching. My wife’s pants drew my attention. She climbed off of Elizabeth and sank down into a chair. Futa-cum matted her blonde bush peeking out of her crotchless panties. More stained the red fabric.

“Hungry?” she asked me. “Mmm, does meine heiss Futa-Frau want to eat my pussy full of cum.”

“Yes,” I moaned and moved forward. Eating my student’s underage jizz out of my wife’s pussy was another dream of mine.

I fell to my knees before her. My red hair spilled over her thighs. “Oh, lass, what a fine treat you’ve made for me,” I said, letting my Irish lilt come out. “Just a bonny treat you’ve made for me.”

She winked at me, her large tits heaving.

I buried my face into her crotchless panties. The lace of the fabric rubbed on my lips as I licked through the gap. I gathered up my wife’s sweet pussy juices and the salty taste of the futa’s delicious cum.

I loved it. I licked again while the sounds of fucking and moaning came from the board. This was all so exciting. As I took a third lick, hands grabbed my rump. A hard futa-cock pressed into the folds of my pussy. My girl-dick throbbed.

“Principal McTaggart, I got to try your pussy now,” moaned Elizabeth, still hard.

“Do it!” my wife moaned. “Fuck her, Elizabeth. My naughty futa-wife needs it.”

“I do!” I panted, rubbing my face into my wife’s crotchless panties and her hot muff.

Elizabeth thrust her futa-dick into my cunt. Her thick shaft penetrated me. I groaned, my girl-dick squeezing about her. The wicked futa sank deeper and deeper into me. My pussy drank in the stimulation, pleasure flooding through my body.

I groaned into my wife’s cunt. I thrust my tongue deep into her sweet twat and soaked it in the salty jizz brimming in her. Elizabeth’s shaved pussy lips rubbed into my own. She stirred her hips, rubbing her cunt across mine while swishing her girl-dick in my tight pussy.

“Goddess, that’s good,” I whimpered.

“Got to make a good impression for the principal,” she moaned and then drew back her hips. “Oh, goddess, Georgia, I’m fucking the principal!”

“Oh, that’s wonderful, honey,” Georgia moaned. “Ooh, yes, yes, Britney, lick my cunt. Get that tongue in me.”

“I’m so glad you corrupted Lola,” Elizabeth moaned, her dick pumping away hard and fast in my pussy. The teenager plowed me with passion. “We’re having so much more fun as the Perverts Society.”

“Just doing my job as your educator,” I panted, my hips wiggling which swayed my futa-dick between my thighs.

“You’re so dedicated to it,” panted Ava as my tongue fluttered up and down her folds, licking up more of that pussy-flavored cum leaking out of her depths. “Mmm, yes, yes. Mein liebchen is such a great teacher.”

“The best!” moaned Elizabeth.

“So great!” Georgia gasped. “Oh, my goddess, Britney, I like that. Finger my butt and eat my cunt!”

My wife’s big breasts jiggled over my head as I devoured her. I thrust my tongue into her pussy’s hot depths and scooped up the jizz. Her lacy panties rubbed on my face. She grabbed her large tits, squeezing them, her blue eyes bursting with pleasure.

My orgasm built with every thrust of Elizabeth’s cock into my cunt. She buried into me again and again. She reamed me. This amazing bliss surged through my body. My cunt squeezed around her, drinking in the friction of her powerful strokes. She filled me again and again.

She brought me closer and closer to that hard, powerful orgasm. It would have me gasping and moaning and crying out in rapture. I shuddered, my hips dancing from side to side. I gripped her futa-dick. I held her in my pussy’s embrace. She buried deep into me. Hard.

“Oh, my goddess, I’m going to cum in you, Principal McTaggart!” the futa plowing my cunt moaned.

“Do it!” gasped my wife. Her thighs squeezed around my face. “Just flood her with all that yummy cum!”

“Yes, Mrs. McTaggart!”

Elizabeth buried that young futa-dick into my cunt. I groaned. I squeezed my pussy around her cock, drinking in the friction. The stimulation sent ripples of delight to the tip of my aching girl-cock. I whimpered into my wife’s pussy.

The futa erupted in me. “Yes, yes, yes!” she howled. “I’m cumming in the principal’s cunt!”

“You are!” my wife moaned.

I shuddered at the feel of the hot cum pumping into my pussy. I latched onto my wife’s clit and sucked hard. The thrill of one of my underage schoolgirl-futas flooding my twat sent me over the edge into my own pleasure.

My dick exploded. My pussy convulsed.

Rapture and ecstasy surged and rushed through my body. The dual delights flooded me and jolted through my flesh. I sucked hard on my wife’s clit, my convulsing twat wringing out all of Elizabeth’s hot cum.

“I’m flooding the principal’s pussy, Georgia!” moaned Elizabeth.

“Hot!” she answered. “Oooh, Britney, yes, yes! Drink my pussy cream but don’t stop fingering my asshole! I love cumming with a finger in my butthole!”

Ava groaned, “Birdie! Ich liebe dich!”

Her pussy juices gushed out as she said my three favorite words. I love you.

I licked up her cunt cream as my pussy wrung Elizabeth dry. My own futa-cock spurted a final time, the pleasure burning through my body.

Orgasmic moans echoed through the meeting room. Everyone was having a good time. The board had to make a decision in our favor. By Friday, the last day of the school year, we would know how next year would go.

I couldn’t wait to find out.


Tuesday

The school buzzed with rumors.

As I waited for the four students in the Program this week to make sure they were naked and to hold onto their clothes, students grinned at me. They all had heard the rumors about how amazing the board meeting went.

“Tell me we did it,” said Stacie Ward as she sauntered up with her girlfriend, and swim coach, at her side. “That other students won’t have to go through what we did.”

“Oh, but it was so romantic,” purred Valeria Castellano. “You were so sexy, Stacie.”

“I think we did it,” I said. “The school board had a blast with the Pervert Society.”

A moment later, Tatyana, the head cheerleader, sauntered by. She had a smoky look in her eyes. “I hope you did it, Principal,” she cooed, “because the entire squad wants to thank you personally.”

“We did it,” I told her with confidence.

She patted my skirt with a bold delight, feeling my hardon. I groaned at her naughty touch. Then the vivacious cheerleader sauntered inside. I shuddered, my futa-dick twitching with my heartbeat. The entire cheer squad...

I loved being the principal.

“This is so great!” said naked Juniper Dannel. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. I gasped in shock and then enjoyed the feel of her hot mouth on me. She broke it and moaned, “I want to fuck Ms. Stanton so much.”

“I’m sure you’ll get your chance,” I said, a big grin on my face. I couldn’t help it. All my students were eager to be at school.

Juniper wasn’t the only schoolgirl to kiss me. Five more girls gave me hot smooches followed throaty purrs about the teachers they wanted to fuck. The entire girls’ volleyball team flashed their titties at me as they sauntered by.

To my delight, Denice had her sex slave Umeko give me a hot and sloppy kiss while promising, “You’ll get your chance to fuck her. I know you arranged for us to both go naked right before homecoming.”

“I thought it would make the contest more interesting,” I said, finally admitting to rigging who got chosen for the Program. At least that one. “You surely had fun.”

Denice laughed as she led her busty slave into the school. The Japanese girl walked naked and proud, devoted to her mistress. They were both graduating next weekend. I sighed, shaking my head. I would miss those two at the school.

“Principal McTaggart, you are one naughty futa,” Shelena Lowell said when she sauntered up with her futa-girlfriend, Guanting Chan, on her arms. “How much schoolgirl pussy are you going to get next year?”

“As much as I can,” I said. “As many who will let me.”

Shelena grinned. She had changed so much in the last few weeks. The tall, athletic African-American futa looked cute with the slender, nerdy Chinese futa on her arm. They swept by, and I beamed at my students.

“Next year,” said Lizaveta Kuznetsov, her camera in hand, “we’re going to have you star in a porno. Maybe spanking a cute girl or two.”

“Are you going to be the next A/V Club president?” I asked. Guanting was graduating this year.

“Yep,” she said and sauntered in. “We’re going to make some wild pornos for the school next year.”

“I can’t wait,” I told her. Then I smiled as Molly Jordan and her futa-daughter, and lover, sauntered up. The biology teacher, also doubling as the cheer coach, had a naughty grin on her face.

“My cheerleaders are planning a surprise for you,” she said as she swept by. “Watch out.”

“Yes, Tatyana mentioned that,” I said.

The energy in the school was amazing. I found myself moving through the halls as the first class started, glancing in at classrooms. My students were bouncing with excitement. It was the last week of school, things were getting relaxed. Finals were done and they were looking to have fun.

My futa-dick twitched and throbbed as I passed Natisha Mason getting relief in her English class by a futa fucking her from behind. Half the class was masturbating as they watched. I nodded my head in approval and swept down the halls.

I had so much energy I just kept walking for the next hour. When the period ended and the students flooded the halls, I nodded to them. There were so many naughty things going on. I caught Salome getting fucked by Mbali on the football team. Paloma, Salome’s futa-girlfriend, watched with a hungry look on her face.

“Don’t be late to class,” I said.

“I’m going to stew in cum all through PE,” Salome moaned, “and then Paloma gets to eat me out.”

I winked at her.

My dick was throbbing as I finally headed to my office to get some work done. I was eager to get to the teacher’s lounge and get some satisfaction. I had a feeling most of the staff would, too. There was a wild energy in the school today.

I heard moans and peeked out my office door to find my secretary, Madoline Sterud, masturbating at her desk. She was watching something on her screen, a porno. Probably one produced by the school. She gasped when she saw me and struggled to hide the evidence.

“It’s okay,” I told her. “Have fun.”

“Thank you, Birdie,” she moaned. “I’m just so fucking horny today.”

“I get what you mean,” I panted and headed back into my office.

I sat down at my desk and struggled to focus on the preliminary planning for next year’s schedule. I had two teachers retiring who needed replacing, and our incoming freshman class looked to be a little larger than last year. I might have to hire another teacher to help handle it.

I worked through the notes and was looking through some applications to start vetting a new teacher when the bell rang. It was time for lunch. I shuddered, my dick so hard and my panties soaked. I stood up from my desk and stretched, my light-green, silk blouse clinging to my breast. I didn’t wear a bra today, and the slick fabric teased my nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.