Futa Naked in School 12 - Futa Changes the Program - Cover

Futa Naked in School 12 - Futa Changes the Program

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Birdie's Naughty Desires

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Birdie's Naughty Desires - Bridie McTaggart, head of the school, wants to change the rules of the Naked in School Program so she can join the fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Principal Birdie McTaggart, Monday

“And here is what you have all been waiting for!” I boomed into the microphone in the auditorium of Rogers High, my school. I was the principal here. The architect of one of the most successful Naked in School Programs in the country. “The final four chosen to go naked for this year!”

Cheers erupted through the auditorium. The cheer squad, led by Tatyana Naumov their captain, were out in force. They were topless, their tits painted in the school’s colors of purple and silver. Their tartan skirts flashed as they did high kicks, exposing shaved twats at the class. The Pervert’s Society—one of my proudest moments was winning Lola Lovell to the Program—waved their signs in support of the proposed rule change. The last year had changed everyone, students and staff alike. Sex was free and open. People knew they could love each other, whether they were the same sex or even related. All the bonds were liberated.

All save one.

The rule which prevented me, the principal, from enjoying any of the nubile girls and sexy futas that attended my school. The rule made sense. The school board when they authorized the implementation of the Program wanted to make sure there were rules in place to keep things from being abused.

No penetration of any student in the Program without their consent. A simple rule. You could rub a girl’s pussy, stroke a futa’s cock, or play with their nipples. You could ask them to pose. To show off. You could even wash them in the shower.

But now true sexual act. No sucking on cocks or fucking pussies without their permission.

The other major rule was teachers could only touch students in the Program, or out of it, as part of a lesson. To use them as aides during a lesson. Some teachers found the flimsiest excuse possible, but it was to keep the students from feeling like they were being pressured into sex. Relationships had blossomed despite that.

Molly Jordan and her futa-daughter were the first. We could hardly tell Molly not to explore her incestuous relationship with Johana when they lived under the same roof. Next came Valeria Castellano and Stacie Ward. Their relationship had begun covert but when exposed, Stacie argued that love should have no bounds and she cared deeply for her swim coach. That promoted an emergency rule that if a student and teacher entered into a relationship, disclosed to the school and with paperwork signed to prove consent, would be allowed.

It was progress. Student/teacher relationships began, notably Keisha Rowbottom and her prize debate champion Randi Bjork. Our drama teacher, Christi Tyrell, used the contract to have a new girlfriend each week, skirting the rules. But what I wanted, and what the Pervert Society now championed, was casual sex between staff and students.

Hookups.

I wanted it badly.

I gazed out at the students shouting and cheering. They were at a feverish pitch. “I think I’ve kept you waiting long enough!” I said and thrust my hand into my bag. The names were already pre-selected. This was just an act. Sometimes they were random, and sometimes I had fun with whom I chose. I plucked out the blank sheet. “As always, ladies first and ... We have Natisha Mason representing the juniors!”

Natisha Mason burst from her seat and rushed down, already pulling off her tank top, her legs looking amazing in the booty shorts she wore. It was June and the weather was lovely. She exposed naked tits that bounced with her excitement.

“I finally got chosen!” she shouted, such joy in her eyes. I knew she would have a fun week.

My futa-dick throbbed at the sight of her heaving mounds. Then she ripped off those booty shorts and shook her jiggling ass at the crowd. I licked my lips, wishing I could just eat her out and ask her permission to fuck her brains out.

Being the principal was a hard, hard task.

“Next up,” I said, shoving my hand into the bag, pretending to fumble around amid the blank slips. “We have ... Oh, no, that’s a junior.” I grinned as I dug around again. “Here we are. Juniper Dannel for the sophomores! It’s your lucky week!”

She looked ecstatic. In the beginning, girls especially, were shocked to be chosen, but after all these months, everyone saw the fun. The pleasure. The joy those in the Program got as they came to understand their sexuality better.

“Now for you futas,” I said, gazing out at the students. “Mmm, let see who we got...” As Juniper stripped naked, I pulled out a blank paper. “Lalita Singh for the freshman!”

An Indian futa bounced to her feet, her skirt swirling. Her friends were smacking her rump as she worked her way past them down the bleacher to the stairs so she could hurry down to me. She looked so excited, too, her futa-dick tenting the front of her skirt. In moments, that would be whipped off.

I began miming the last one. I always had to pick a few false starts. I could only draw a senior futa, narrowing the choices. “Okay, here we are! Whoa, didn’t think I was going to find a futa upperclassman.” I grinned out. “But Hazel Reed, it’s your lucky day!”

The crowd thundered as Hazel surged up. Lalita was already naked, her futa-dick thrusting swarthy before her. The two naked girls were eyeing her while the student body eyed the rest. Hazel ripped off her belly shirt and then shoved down her jean shorts cut so high they were almost a thing. Her girl-dick popped out, hard and throbbing.

“Enjoy them!” I announced.

The students flooded out of the stands to swarm the four and give them a taste of the Program. Futas almost always came during this, and the girls probably would, too. I smiled at some of the successes. Denice leading her rival-turned-sex-slave Umeko by a leash attached to a collar. The A/V club’s happy members from Ginny and Candice to Paloma and Salome. Even Shelena, the swaggering bitch of the campus had joined, staring in many pornos. She’d been dating Guanting Chan a few weeks now.

The Program was amazing.

I spotted Lola watching with her girlfriend and futa-girlfriend. They were in a three-way monogamous relationship. Mostly. It worked for them. I headed over to the naked trio, Lola absently stroking Jade’s cock while Macie was cuddled on the other side.

“Miss Lowell,” I said while remembering giving her a sugar pill to trick her into indulging in her passions. That was one of my better ideas. “I was wondering if we could talk.”

“Sure,” Lola said, wrenching her gaze from Lalita getting her cock stroked by five different girls. I wasn’t sure they were accomplishing much, but the futa looked happy.

I stopped before Lola, struggling not to ogle her underage breasts. They were so ripe and firm. I just wanted to squeeze and knead them and play with them. But I was good. I kept my hands at my side.

“The school board is meeting tonight,” I said.

“On the rule change?” she asked, arching a blonde eyebrow at me.

“Yes,” I said. “I was hoping I could have the Pervert Society’s support at the meeting. I’ll need some ... visual aides to help convince the board that this is a great idea. They’re a little old-fashion.”

“Do they not fuck in public?” Lola asked.

“Something like that,” I said. “They feel responsible for your students, but they’re not here like I’ve been. I’ve seen how this has gone, and I am so thrilled in the Program’s results. But I agree with, this rule needs to be amended.”

“We’ll be there,” Lola said. Then she gasped. “Look at that.”

I turned my head to see Lalita’s cum firing from her girl-dick. The Indian futa looked like she’d reached Nirvana. She trembled in the embrace of the giggling girls. One of them was getting splattered by the cum. It splashed on her belly left exposed by her half-shirt. The cum ran down to her skank skirt that didn’t even cover her ass but instead showed off the metallic panties she wore.

My futa-dick throbbed and ached. This was why I needed the rule to change. I was going mad with lust. I wanted to enjoy all these nubile schoolgirls and underage futas. I shuddered, my pussy soaking my panties, my poor girl-dick throbbing.

I retreated from the cafeteria before I blew a gasket, or popped off prematurely in my skirt. Mondays were always the worst for me. I retreated to the solace of my office and sank down in my chair. I struggled to get some work done. So much to do. Graduation was next week, and things were underway to get it prepped.

But all I could think about were my students. Natisha, Lalita, Hazel, and Juniper. All going around school naked, asking for relief at the start of class so they could get sucked and fucked while their classmates watched. The cafeteria orgies. The hallway romps between classes. Locker room fuckfests. Underage flesh coming together over and over while I couldn’t touch any of them.

I didn’t teach a single lesson. So there was not a single reason in the world for me to touch any of the students. If I wasn’t their principal, we could have all the sex we wanted. My wife and I visited those clubs where underage girls provided the best services. Between getting you food and drinks, they sucked your girl-dick and licked your pussies. You could slide into their cunts and leaving them dripping with cum.

It wasn’t the same as with my own students.

After an hour, I had to check up on Vivienne Perreault, one of the English teachers. I was doing her year-end evaluation, so I wanted to sit in on her class for a little bit. I slipped in just as the students were arriving. I sat down in the back and then groaned when Lalita Singh walked into the classroom, her swarthy futa-cock leading the way.

A ripple went through the girls. They all were whispering and pointed at Lalita. She had the graceful body of a swimmer, her breasts small. She had puffy nipples. She grinned as she took her seat between Rosario Todaro and Candice Vance.

“Would you like your relief?” asked Vivienne.

“Yes,” Lalita said. The Indian futa popped to her feet and then turned to Rosario. “Care to help out?”

“I only play with other futas when I’m with Samantha,” she purred. “We like to share them.”

“Ooh, ooh, you can fuck me,” moaned Liliana Beasley. The brunette bounced to her feet in a tight crop top and a pair of panties, denim chaps covering the front of her thighs. Her panties were cut low in the back, showing off a great deal of her rear. “I’m already lubed,” she moaned, bending over. Her brown asshole peeked out as her panties, by design it seemed, hugged the bottom curve of her ass and exposed her backdoor.

“Someone wanted to fuck a futa today!” giggled Hilda Salomona.

“Go for it,” groaned Jacinta Albuquerque, a Hispanic futa rubbing at the front of her skirt. I groaned, my pussy on fire. This couldn’t be happening. I wanted to escape this. I had a front-row view of Lalita moving into position. The fifteen-year-old futa placed her cock against her fellow freshman’s asshole.

Then she thrust.

I watched Lalita’s tight, red-brown ass flexing as she sodomized Liliana. The freshman girl moaned and gasped, thoroughly enjoying the thick dick. I bit my lips, my body on fire. My pussy blazed with molten heat that had my futa-cock throbbing and aching.

Vivienne, sitting on her desk, squirmed, too. She caught my eyes and I knew what she was thinking: Please, please convince the school board to change the rule because I’m going insane watching them fuck.

I shuddered, my breasts throbbing. I wanted to rub myself like the other students were. The futas were squeezing their cocks through pants and skirts while the girls had hands suspiciously between their thighs.

“Yes, yes, yes, fuck my ass!” moaned Liliana.

I wanted to fuck her so bad. To be in that tight, fifteen-year-old asshole. To fuck in and out of her. It was torture. I shouldn’t be here. I bit my lip, my body on fire. I had an evaluation to make, but ... but...

I was going to go insane.

“Yes, yes, you’re so tight, Liliana!” groaned Lalita.

“As tight as when you fucked my ass after the swim meet?” moaned the girl.

“You’re just as incredible then!” moaned Lalita. “Oh, Liliana! I’m going to cum in you!”

“Explode in her!” Rosario moaned, her entire body trembling like she was cumming herself.

Damn, this was too much. My futa-dick pulsed and throbbed. I was going to go crazy from my bottled up lust. I wanted to get up and flee, but I had to watch their fucking to the end. Lalita’s tight ass flexed as she buried into Liliana’s bowels.

The futa’s shaved pussy clenched. Then juices gushed down her thighs. A flood of her passion soaked her as she pumped her cum into Liliana’s butthole. The girl moaned in orgasmic delight. Her tight, underage bowels were no doubt writhing and spasming, milking Lalita’s lucky cock.

I rose and groaned, “Well, Vivienne, you are running a great class.”

“Uh-huh,” she moaned, squirming, her face flushed.

I fled back to my office. I struggled to work for the next half-hour. Finally, noon came and it was lunch. I could do something about all these lusts racing through my body.

I rose from my desk, my panties a sodden mess, my dick throbbing hard for the last few hours. I straightened my skirt and marched out, my cheeks burning. My round tits jiggled in my bra, nipples aching.

I headed for the teacher’s lounge.

On the way, I passed Natisha Mason getting eaten out by Adile Badem, the Turkish lesbian getting another girl in the Program. She had a knack for getting even the straightest girl. To my knowledge, only Salome had avoided the minx by simply having a pussy full of cum all the time.

I slipped into the teacher’s lounge and groaned, “I need satisfaction!”

“Oh, are you in the Program, Birdie?” asked Regan Miller, a Native American math teacher. The futa leaned back from the table, her lunch before her.

“I might as well be,” I moaned. “I need help. I am going to explode. Those little tarts are driving me wild.”

“Oh, honey, let me help you,” my wife, Ava, purred. She had a sultry, German accent. I met her while stationed in Ramstein Air Force base as an eighteen-year-old service futa. I brought her back to the States with me. She taught German and coached the futa track and field team. She was a blonde and busty woman, her breasts overflowing the low-cut halter top she wore today. She stood up, her tits threatening to spill out of the red cups of her top. She wore a pair of tight tennis shorts, looking so sexy. “Anyone want to help? My futa-wife looks backed up.”

“Sure,” said Orlanda Rustici. The Italian teacher, and advisor to our small writer’s club, rose. She dusky-skinned woman with a long fall of black hair. She had a slender, perky body and gorgeous legs. “I’d love to get some action. I had Natisha in my last class. She went for anal for relief and was drilled only feet away. I struggled to teach after that.”

Chuckles ran through the room. Everyone understood.

My wife and Orlanda sauntered to me, their eyes smoldering. My futa-dick throbbed in my panties, twitching with my heartbeat. I grinned at them and said, “What sweet lass you are.” I put a strong, Irish lilt into it. “Just spoilin’ me with your pretty mouths and beautiful bodies.”

Orlanda grinned. She wore thigh-high stockings on those great legs and a tight miniskirt that hugged her ass. Her blouse fit her like a second skin, her breasts outlined. They were small and lovely. “You are going to cum hard, Birdie.”

“She is a sweet talker,” said Ava, her eyes smoky. “When she bumped into me at a park, she called me the prettiest lass in all of Bavaria.”

“Well, you are,” I said. “One of those milkmaids Germany boasts about.”

“I’m from Cologne though,” she said, rolling her eyes. “I have never been to Bavaria.”

I shrugged. “Don’t care.

“Mmm, so pussy or cock?” Orlanda asked as she and my wife reached me.

“Oh, you’re the guest,” said Ava. “You choose.”

“Pussy,” moaned Orlanda. “I love licking a futa’s pussy. There’s something so fun about it.”

“I agree,” I said and hiked my pencil skirt. I pulled it up my thighs and revealed my futa-cock tenting a pair of bright-green panties.

My wife shook her head. “I hate this pair. They’re so tacky. That color is not flattering.”

“It’s an amazing color,” I said and grinned at her. “But if you hate it so much, here’s your chance to get rid of them.”

Ava laughed as she fell to her knees before me. She grabbed my panties and drew them off. My futa-cock popped out, thrusting from the shaved folds of my pussy. My shaft bobbed before her. She grabbed me with her soft hands, her blue eyes sparkling.

“Mmm, this is the futa-cock that lured me from Germany,” she moaned. “From all the good beer and sausage.”

“But isn’t that a good sausage?” asked Orlanda as she sank down beside me.

“Mmm, it is,” moaned Ava before she swallowed my cock.

I groaned at the delight of my wife’s lips around my futa-dick. Her tongue swept around it in just the way she knew would make me shiver. I groaned, my fingers flying to the buttons of my blouse. I worked them as she sucked, her hand stroking up and down my shaft. Her blue eyes sparkled. Her rosy cheeks hollowed as she nursed.

Even in her late thirties, she still blushed like a milkmaid. I loved her.

My pussy clenched as she blew me, her blonde hair spilling about her face. Orlanda nuzzled her head between my thighs, heading for my cunt already swelling with delight. The naughty Italian teacher pressed her mouth into my pussy.

Licked.

The best part of being a futa was having two women loving your sexes. Your twat licked and your cocked sucked. It was an amazing experience. I hoped all my futa-students had experienced that delight.

Ava sucked with hunger, working those plump, red-painted lips up and down my cock. She left little streaks of her lipstick on my shaft. She moaned, her eyes fluttering with her passion. The pleasure flowed down my shaft to my pussy.

My cunt experienced its own delight. Orlanda’s tongue danced through my folds, stirring bliss through my body. My juices flowed. I unbuttoned my blouse, the pleasure rippling through me. Two different pleasures...

“Oh, damn, that’s good,” I groaned. “Thank you, Orlanda, for your help. And Ava, you are always a treasure.”

Ava sucked hard.

“Mmm, you’re welcome, Birdie,” moaned Orlanda. She flicked her tongue through my folds. “You do have such a delicious tasting pussy. It’s not much of a bother to help you out.”

“She does,” groaned Sadie Stanton, a math and economics teacher. “Ooh, Radana, why don’t you come over here and lick my pussy.”

“Sure,” said Radana Musil. She taught PE and coached the football team.

“I got a futa-cock in need of being sucked,” panted Sheryl Vann, a chemistry teacher.

“I can help you out with that,” moaned Tamara Aitken, the futa-librarian. “If you suck mine at the same time.”

“Sure.”

The teacher’s lounge wouldn’t be as busy if the rule passed. Still, I wanted the change so much. I yearned for it. So much temptation lurked around us. All those nubile girls and sexy futas. My girl-dick throbbed in my wife’s hungry mouth. My pussy clenched around Orlanda’s licking tongue.

They stirred such pleasure through me. Their mouths and tongues pleased my cock and pussy. My cunt drank it in, juices flowing. My ovaries swelled with the mounting pressure, wanting to erupt into my wife’s hungry mouth.

“Ava! Orlanda!” I groaned. I reached behind me and unhooked my bra. I freed my round tits. They jiggled as I grabbed a fistful of my wife’s hair. “I need this.”

“Mmm, just cum, Birdie,” purred Orlanda. She thrust her tongue deep into my cunt.

“Getting there,” I moaned. Then groaned as my wife did something I love.

She deep-throated me.

My cock slid down my wife’s throat. She slid her ruby lips lower and lower. Her blue eyes blazed with her passion. Her throat engulfed the sensitive tip. She swallowed to massage it, building the pressure. My pussy ached.

My breast bounced as I shuddered. I couldn’t take much more of this. They were incredible. They licked me with such hunger. They feasted on me and drove me wild. Ava pressed her mouth into my pussy lips, Orlanda’s tongue brushing hers.

“Ooh, she’s got talent,” moaned Orlanda.

“My wife’s a woman full of naughty delights,” I panted. “Damn, Ava, I’m going to fire down your throat.”

My wife slid her mouth up my cock. I groaned at the suction. My ovaries quivered. My body bucked as I erupted. My wife managed to get up my cock in time to take the first blast in her mouth instead of down her throat. Then the second and the third spurts fired.

“Goddess, yes!” I gasped as I pumped my cum into her mouth.

Her blushing cheeks bulged with my jizz. Then she swallowed it all. I gasped, my body bucking. The pleasure rushed through my nervous system. Rapture buzzed through every bit of my flesh. My cunt spasmed. Juices gushed out of me into Orlanda’s mouth. She licked at me as I pumped my futa-cum into my wife’s mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.