Before the Weather Breaks - Cover

Before the Weather Breaks

Copyright© 2019 by Kellyfred

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Introducing Miss Valdez, the protagonist of the Breaking series. This story was written in response to requests from readers for background detail. I hope it meets that need. Miss Valdez is a children's mental health counsellor, but finds she has certain troubling desires she must either explore or suppress. The chapters are very short, ~1000 words. Also be aware that the first three chapters, while explicit, are more scene setting than sexy. The steam cranks up from chapter 4.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I take a few moments to settle myself, enjoying the gentle flutters of sensation as Jimmy heaves in panicked breaths, the air forced through my moist pubic hair and over the damp skin of my labia. I also relish the clenching and release of the muscles in his arms, as he struggles to find a means of escape. I press myself down onto him, smothering him almost completely. His screams of fear are muffled into a buzzing by the constricted airflow, his terror directly feeding my pleasure. The shivers starting in my lower labia and perineum travel outward quickly, pulsing around my pelvis.

Knowing I have to be careful I lift off slightly, feeling again the rush of air, Jimmy’s cries more audible but still substantially muffled. They subside as he gains more air. Wanting more I reach both hands down to the little red nubs on his heaving chest and dig my nails into his nipples, leaving deep crescent moons above and below but not breaking the skin. Jimmy howls at this as I press my crotch down into his face once more, and I wonder for a moment if I can bring myself off on his screams alone. I can’t help but notice, however, that every scream and struggle causes Jimmy’s still firm erection to bob gently.

I lean forward, my hips turning and pushing back slightly, leaving Jimmy with my labia atop his nose and, most importantly, my engorged little button hovering just above his bottom lip.

“Smell that, Jimmy? That’s me getting horny because you’re in pain. I can get off two ways: either you get licking and do a damn good job, or I hurt you some more. Your choice, but you owe me, and I’m going to take what I’m owed”

Nothing happens. I sigh, loudly.

“Alright Jimmy, the hard way”

I open my mouth taking the head of his penis, and rest my teeth just below the start of his foreskin. I slowly begin to close my jaw, pressing more and more firmly, passing from brush to touch, from touch to grip, from grip to pressure and, finally, from pressure to pain.

Jimmy lets out a girlish squeal as my teeth start to dig into the rigid flesh below the loose foreskin. A muffled:

“Ah, ah, ah, ah”

Comes, weak and high pitched, from between my legs. I ease my grip slightly, and swirl my tongue around the velvety flesh of his exposed, sensitive glans. Jimmy takes the hint, I feel his tongue press against my lips, the tip slipping between and catching the nerve endings that cluster along the edges, like light breaths on the glowing embers of my arousal, red brightening to orange, burning brighter as blood surges to swell the tissues. I feel my pulse as the slight change in swelling coupled with my labored breathing dip my clit down to touch Jimmy’s chin.

I hold him firmly in my teeth, the rough edges pressing into his skin, but applying no more than firm pressure to the most delicate parts beneath. I gradually move up and down, the little twitches and jerks telling me he feels the rubbing as pleasure, and the sharp edges on his skin as pain. His tongue is going to work, and I begin to suspect he’s watched some decent porn as well as the junk because he succeeds in finding my clit and giving it some decent, if clumsy, attention. I train him slowly, nipping him or squeezing his balls when he slacks off, rewarding him with sustained pumping, powerful suction, and firm flicks over his glans when he gets it right. I find that I am squeezing and biting harder, as the grunts and cries that ruffle my pubic hair arouse me more than anything, and I reward those expressions of pain most of all. And so, in little Jimmy’s brain his pain is building pathways linked to his pleasure, reinforced with every gasp from pressure on a testicle, with every moan from a flick of my tongue. Even as I force him to pleasure me I drag his own orgasm slowly from him. My bites now are on the verge of breaking the skin, my fist almost closing completely on his balls. As he redoubles his efforts, thrumming my clit like a guy playing rhythm guitar, I feel the base of his penis start to pulse, and I release his penis from my teeth, sucking hard and pumping perhaps an inch or so with my mouth. As I feel the first pulse shoot up his shaft, I bite down hard, grabbing his balls and squeezing, hard. The grunt of his orgasm rises, strangled, into a gargled wail of pain. I slam my hips down, grinding my clit and lips over his open mouth as the muscles all over his body try to contract at once. The embers glow in my crotch, hot and bright they light a fire that surges up my spin and into my brain. I frig myself frantically as his scream continues. His penis gives one or two feeble spurts before drying up and twitching spasmodically. I take my hand briefly from my clit and spit the small amount of semen into it, returning the hand between my legs and wiping it into Jimmy’s gaping mouth. It slides to his throat and he nearly chokes on it, his screams replaced with retching and coughs, sending further gouts of flame up my spine. I return my fingers, slippery with his seed and my spit, to my clit and push myself to another orgasm. Jimmy is spent. I release my grip on his balls, sitting up and allowing a little more air as he recovers from near cum-inhalation. I note with interest to two dark red crescents of blood about an inch and a half below the tip of his penis, and then realise that Jimmy remains fully erect. The good thing about a nice, tight cock ring is that we’re done when I say we’re done, and not before. The thought alone is a heap of fresh coals in the furnace of my arousal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.