Before the Weather Breaks - Cover

Before the Weather Breaks

Copyright© 2019 by Kellyfred

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Introducing Miss Valdez, the protagonist of the Breaking series. This story was written in response to requests from readers for background detail. I hope it meets that need. Miss Valdez is a children's mental health counsellor, but finds she has certain troubling desires she must either explore or suppress. The chapters are very short, ~1000 words. Also be aware that the first three chapters, while explicit, are more scene setting than sexy. The steam cranks up from chapter 4.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Jimmy’s penis jerks as the pin snaps shut, setting the bell jingling. A fraction of a second later his snore is interrupted, he gasps in a breath and grunts. There is a pause as subconscious response connects with conscious thought. He emits a high pitched squeal and everything moves at once. His head snaps up, trying to get a good look at his bobbing penis. His eyes widen further as he realises he can’t move his arms or legs. I enjoy watching the muscles ripple as he strains, the gleam of sweat breaking out on his skin shimmering in afternoon light. The music of rattling cuffs and creaking bed frame, topped with the rhythmic jingling of a bell, is quite entertaining.

I continue to watch as Jimmy tries not to cry out at the pain coming from his penis. I reach out and, timing my movements with the motion of his waving glans, quickly pinch the pin and pull it away, leaving him gasping as I sit myself on the bed next to his chest, tracing swirls and spirals on his ribs with the edge of the clothes pin. I theatrically lift the pin, opening the jaws again and descend towards his left nipple. He tries to flinch away.

“Please, Miss Santos, please please it hurts, Miss Santos”

I look him in the eyes, giving him my best look of confused innocence.

“But Jimmy, you’re my bell-boy. You’ve got to have a bell somewhere, right?”

He looks at me like I’m possessed or insane, which I suppose in a way I am.

“Please, ma’am, just put it on a string round my wrist. Why have you gotten me tied up? Why are you hurting me?”

I continue looking into his eyes for a moment, shifting my expression to one of disappointment and hurt.

“You really ought not to have pulled my hair, Jimmy.”

“I thought-”

“I don’t care, Jimmy!” I lunge close to his face. He cringes from my flash of anger, almost trying to sink into the mattress as he turns his head and screws his eyes. I pull back, relaxing my face merely stern rather than furious.

“If you think what you jack off to on your phone is how you behave with a woman you’ve got another thing coming. Going at me like a God-damn jackhammer without a thought. Did you even notice whether I had an orgasm?”

Jimmy tries to fight back, his voice sounding high and thin, the frightened little boy now dominant in his psyche. Perfect.

“Please, Miss Santos, I thought you did. You, you were screaming and-”

“Fake, bell-boy. Just like the plastic-titted peroxide blondes you rub yourself raw to. No. It’s clear that if I’m going to get orgasms from you I’m going to have to take them.” I drop the clothes pin and grab his nipple with thumb and forefinger, pinching hard, pulling it up and twisting it brutally before letting it spring back to his chest. The yowl this produces vibrates down my spine, something about the pitch, the strangled attempt to try and avoid sounding too “girly” produces just the tone to resonate with every nerve ending, and my skin feels like fire washed over it, and sparks, good sparks, struck my clit and nipples.

“Ooh, that was good, Jimmy, you’re getting me all wet.”

It feels a little forced to say it out loud, but one thing I’m learning about Jimmy is that subtlety is not his middle name. With that thought in mind I reach a hand down into my bush, stroking up and down between my lips, collecting the moisture and sharp scent of my arousal. As I raise my fingers to Jimmy’s mouth, he tries to turn away, and I bring up my other hand to deliver a sharp slap to his face, leaving the cheek red.

“Try that again and the pin goes back on.”

He straightens his head, his face scrunching in distaste as I wipe my rapidly-drying fingers over his face. He doesn’t resist when I push down on his chin, opening his mouth to insert my fingers.

“Lick them clean.”

Jimmy licks with an urgency born of fear, not daring to bring teeth even close. His tongue work isn’t bad, and he can surely improve it with practise. Withdrawing my fingers I smile encouragingly at him, and pat his cheek gently.

“Not bad. Let’s see what else you got.”

Without pausing for a reaction I swing a leg over him, planting my legs either side of his upstretched arms, my knees resting around his armpits.

“Miss Santos? What you do- mmph!”

I lower my crotch over his mouth, his nose forced into my butt crack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.