Before the Weather Breaks - Cover

Before the Weather Breaks

Copyright© 2019 by Kellyfred

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Introducing Miss Valdez, the protagonist of the Breaking series. This story was written in response to requests from readers for background detail. I hope it meets that need. Miss Valdez is a children's mental health counsellor, but finds she has certain troubling desires she must either explore or suppress. The chapters are very short, ~1000 words. Also be aware that the first three chapters, while explicit, are more scene setting than sexy. The steam cranks up from chapter 4.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I turn the shower on full, adjusting the temperature to relieve the heat of the day but not so cold as to cause everything to shrivel up. I kiss Jimmy again, briefly, before drawing back and taking the bottle of shower gel. The citrus scent rises as I squirt a good portion into my hand while the scents of Ax and sweat are carried away by the water. I rub my hands together and then place them on Jimmy’s shoulders, guiding him out of the spray a little. My hands slick with gel I work up a lather rubbing them smoothly over the curves of muscle covered by tanned, lightly haired skin. The flexing of those muscles under my hands as Jimmy tentatively reaches out to take my waist sends unexpected flutters over my skin, little tingles that converge at the clustered nerves of my nipples and crotch before rushing to my brain. I run my hands over his back and chest, pausing briefly to tweak a nipple with thumb and forefinger, noting a responsive bounce from Jimmy’s still-erect little buddy before moving on, down his torso and reaching around to his cute little butt, pulling him close as I soap the trim, toned curves of his ass. I run the briefest of tracing fingers over his ass crack, feeling his penis jump again, this time close enough to bump against my hip.

I know from bitter (bleurgh!) experience that if you have any plans to blow a guy you really want to make sure they’re clean first, and that goes double if they’re uncut like Jimmy. I crouch down, squirting a little more gel in my hands before reaching one hand down behind his sack, stroking between his legs, feeling the root of his erection. My other hand takes his shaft, a comfortable job for one hand leaving perhaps a half inch at the base and the glans at the top. I’m careful not to stimulate more than necessary but even the touch of my hands causes Jimmy’s knees to buckle and his hands to move suddenly, one to the wall and one to my shoulder for support. He stares down at me open mouthed, I watch as it closes, teeth clenched as he swallows, clearly trying to restrain his ejaculation. I pull back his foreskin and use the hand that was on his sack to swab around the glans and remove the dribble of half-dried semen and small amounts of ... other matter. It’s actually not too bad and at least doesn’t smell noticeably. I’m faced with a decision now: do I blow him right now, trusting to teenage hormones to have him going again pretty soon, or do I try and hold him back until I’m ready to let him fuck me? I decide on the former, evidence so far suggesting it takes very little to get little Jimmy interested. That decided I pull him back under the shower, rinsing the gel away and giving me another opportunity to run hands over biceps and pecks. I crouch down again, using my lips to encircle the head of Jimmy’s penis and catch the foreskin, sliding it up over the glans and stretching it just enough past to make him twitch before giving it a light nip, getting a little grunt from him that evaporates as I purse my lips, applying pressure with my hands reaching around his thighs to cause his head to pop into my mouth. I flick my tongue across the flap of skin beneath the head that connects the foreskin, teasing back and forth rapidly as Jimmy shuffles his feet to steady himself. I like blowing a guy in the shower, it means not having to work up the spit to keep things lubricated and everything is still clean when I’m finished. I bring my hands back, one to gently cup and fondle the little pair hanging between his legs, the other to hold his shaft as I tilt my head and flick my tongue all the way up the lower side from balls to tip and back again. I then take the skin of his scrotum between my lips, pulling it out gently and lapping at it gently with my tongue as it slides out of my mouth. At the same time I reach my hand back to stroke the root of his shaft, behind his balls. I can hear his breath getting heavier and swifter over the noise of the shower, his hands reaching out again to hold him steady. I gently press him back to lean against the tiled wall. I release his scrotum but continue stroking firmly behind his balls as I grip his shaft once more and suck the head back into my mouth, keeping teeth well clear. I hold my hand on the shaft level with my lips, giving Jimmy the sense of being a lot further into my mouth than he actually is, with the water from the shower aiding the illusion. I move in smooth motions up and down the shaft, 2 inches in my mouth adding to three in my hand to take him all the way to the base. As his breathing increases I keep pace, speeding up and gripping more firmly. I look up and see his eyes screwed shut and his hands clenching and unclenching. At one point I see his hands come forward like he’s about to try and grab my head. In response I do not stop but my hand creeps forward from between his legs, gently at first but squeezing more and more firmly until the hands retreat. It never hurts to remind a partner who is in charge, and if I decide to deep throat a guy it will be because I want to, not that I let them fuck my face.

I pick up the pace still further, and it is perhaps 30 seconds before the hands fly out again, this time to the opposite wall to stop him collapsing completely. I know about 10 seconds prior, as the hand behind his balls feels rhythmic twitches, growing in frequency and intensity until they turn into pulses, and fluid spurts up just as his muscles go. I have just enough warning to pull back and catch Jimmy’s ejaculate in my mouth rather than having it hit the back of my throat, which I really dislike. There isn’t a vast amount, and the taste is not as strong as previously, perhaps it is a little fresher than before. I stand, opening my mouth to display my catch. Jimmy looks dazed even as I take his hands in mine and place them on my breasts, allowing his semen to trickle from my mouth onto my chest. I smile at him. I think he is out of it enough to see it as sexy. An impartial observer might think more of a cat with a mouse.

I discretely let the shower wash the semen from my breasts and let a bit of water into my mouth to swill out and reduce the aftertaste - I have to be very aroused to enjoy the fusty taste and I’m not that right now, Jimmy’s ripped torso not withstanding. Having rinsed I lean in to Jimmy:

“Was that good?” I murmur into his ear. His breath is still coming in gasps as I reach a flat hand down to briefly rub his groin. I feel his penis twitch against my hand as I rub.

“Aah ... yes, ma’am ... aah ... thank you, ma’am”

“Aww, you’re sweet. Such nice manners”

I take my hand away, reaching once more for the shower gel, taking his hand in mine and squirting a good amount into his palm.

“Now you do me”

Jimmy hesitates a moment before rubbing his hands together. I worry slightly when his eyes focus on my breasts and his hands go up like something out of Hammer Horror but he quickly thinks better of that idea, resting soapy hands instead on my shoulders. His touch is a little clumsy, a little shy maybe, like he’s caught between desire and fear of ruining his chances, but his hands are strong, with a little light callussing at the base of the fingers and at the second joint. That roughness pressing through the slick soap runs trails of sensation in spirals over my shoulders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.