Oh, My Mistress!
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by Alan C. Zumwalt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A woman is easily seduced by a dominatrix. Maybe too easily?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Nudism   Politics  

When I opened my eyes I was seated on a narrow chair. I was still naked and completely hairless.

Next to me were five women, two on my left and three on my right, and six women across from me. They too were skinny, naked and bare. But they came in a wide variety of races and body types ... They sitting on the same style of chair I was. They all had a metal plate attached to each side of their head. Unlike me, these women were seated with their legs spread wide. Their feet were shackled to the floor on each side of the chair. Each girl had a shiny metal probe stuck up her vagina and ass. Two wires came out of each probe and ran up to the metal plates.

They had IV tubes stuck in their arms. I didn’t.

I reached down and felt my privates. No probes in me. Good.

Two of the girls were asleep, and another two were staring blankly. But all the others were moaning and panting, obviously sexually aroused. Their eyes were rolled up in their head. All I could see were their whites. The musk of sexual arousal filled the room, making me horny.

A young black man in a white lab coat rushed up to me. “We weren’t expecting you to wake so soon. Please come with me.”

I nodded, and followed him out of the room. “Where are you taking me?” I asked, as we walked down a white hallway.

“The boss wants to see you as soon you woke.”

We went through a plain doorway on the left side of the hall. Through it was the familiar room, with Mistress sitting on her throne. She was wearing the same dress as she wore on the first day I met her.

“Wait here,” the orderly said to me after we had entered.

He hurried up to my mistress and talked softly to her. I normally would not have been able to hear, but the acoustics were so good I could hear every word.

“She woke early and saw the other girls,” he whispered.

Mistress gave him a withering look, “I will punish you later.”

Frightened, the young man scurried past me, and out the door.

“Grace,” she called out warmly. “Come in!”

I walked in with some trepidation. When I got to the base of the throne, I fell to my knees.

“How do you feel?” she asked.

“Horny. I almost asked that guy if he wanted to fuck.”

She laughed, “So you are feeling normal.”

I blushed and nodded, “I guess so.”

She suddenly glared down at me.

I bowed my head in fear, not daring to meet her gaze.

“What would you do for me?”

“Anything you say. Anything at all.”

“What if I were squat before you and shit out a big juicy turd. If I told you to eat it, would you?”

Without a moments thought, I answered, “Of course, I am your slave. I would follow any of your orders.”

She nodded, “You are ready.”

Mistress walked down from her throne and circled me. When she go behind me, she ordered, “Kneel, back straight.”

When I did so, she grabbed the metal plates that were on the side of my head and gave them a hard yank. They came free. Hundreds of wires, thinner than a hair, came out with them. There was no blood.or wound.

She returned to her perch.

“There is just one thing left, before you start working in my service.”

I waited in silence for her to finish.

“While you have all the skills of a sexpert, you don’t have the body of one.”

I blushed, “I noticed that all the other girls in the room had larger breasts than me.”

Mistress nodded, “In addition you have the hips of a young boy.

“This is not your fault. You can not be blamed for what was not in your genes. We can fix it. You are going in for an immeditate boob job and hip implants.”

I nodded. I had always wanted to get larger breasts, my finances never afforded the option.

“A gurney is wait outside for you. Get in on it and you will have a new body by supper tonight.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.