Oh, My Mistress! - Cover

Oh, My Mistress!

Copyright© 2019 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A woman is easily seduced by a dominatrix. Maybe too easily?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Nudism   Politics  

I woke up where I had collapsed, at the base of Mistress’ throne. She was seated at her usual perch, staring down at me. “Good morning, Grace. Sleep well?”

I nodded. I was stiff from sleeping on such a hard surface, but soreness in my ass and pussy was gone. I was still bald, though.

“Today is the start of your training.”

Into the room filed a dozen naked men of all sizes, ages, and skin tones. All sported a wide variety of erection sizes.

“You will be learning how to become a world-class cocksucker. Today we will start with the basics. Use your mouth and make the men come. Swallow all their cum. Do not spill a drop.”

I looked with fear all the erections pointing at me. I could not refuse my mistress, so I nodded and sank to my knees.

For hours on end I engaged in oral sex. I sucked on each erection until it squirted its semen in my mouth. I tried to swallow as quickly as I could, but some shot out so fast some spilled onto my face and breasts.

Mistress, who watched from on high, would chastise me, every time I failed.

I did more than twelve cocks. More came in, and some came back for seconds, I’m sure. I did not see their movements. I was fixated on my task at hand.

They came in all shapes and sizes. Some were circumcised, others not. Some were only a few inches long, others were larger than Mistress’ dildo.

I don’t know what any of the men looked like. I concentrated on the cocks, and getting them to come. When I think back on their faces, all I get is a blur.

After many hours, the last man pulled away, his penis limp after coming. I was alone with Mistress. She descended from her throne and approached me.

I clutched my bloated stomach. I must have swallowed a gallon of cum. “I don’t feel so good,” I moaned.

“Don’t throw up,” she warned. “If you do, you’ll have to repeat today’s lesson.”

I groaned in pain.

“I’ll bet you’re horny.”

I nodded. I hadn’t come all day.

“Let me help you with that.”

She led me up the steps to her throne. There, I sat sideways on her lap and she diddled my snatch. She started on my slit, staying away from my clit. Gradually, she got closer, making circles around my button,.without actually touching.

I moaned in need. I had never been so aroused. My clit was red and swollen. It was like my cunt was the center of my being.

As she did this, she talked about my performance, how to tell when a man is about to come, and how deep-throating can make swallowing easier.

I listened to her as best I could,

Finally, she touched my aching clit. Everything went white, as my hips bucked violently. I could not stop coming. Each orgasm seemed to be stronger than the one before. I cried out, then lost consciousness.

When I woke, I was still on Mistress’ lap. I felt weak, and was drenched in sweat.

“Was it good?” she asked me.

I nodded emphatically, “So good! Best sex of my life.”

She started up again, slowly stroking my slit.

“i don’t think I can come again,” I moaned.

“It is not your job to think. It is your job to do exactly as I tell you. And right now I want to you to come again.”

The second time I came much quicker. My orgasms were just as intense as the first time, maybe even more so, but I didn’t pass out,

I finally tried to close my legs and squirm away, “No more! I can’t take any more!”

Mistress slapped my swollen clit with her hand. I yelped in pain. “You are thinking again. You are to come how I want, as many times as I want.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I sobbed.

“Come for me, five more times, and we’ll call it a day.”

“Five?” I cried out. I started to object, but then thought better. “Yes, Mistress,” I sobbed.

“You are learning. Good.”

Those last five were the most intense, painful orgasms of my life. As the last one swept through my body like a wildfire, I cried out and collapsed like a wet rag in her arms.

“I am pushing your limits, and increasing your stamina. In a few days, these few orgasms will seem like nothing.”

That boggled my mind.

I stood up. My legs gave out, and I would have fallen down the diaz if Mistress hadn’t caught me.

“Let’s go get you some exercise.”

We walked out of the room for the first time, to an adjoining room full of exercise equipment.

“You are to get that fat off your body. By the time your training is over, you will be lean lithe and real sexual athlete.”

I had never thought of myself as a particularly sexual person, and I told captor as much.

She laughed, “You are already a sexual athlete. Not many girls could engage in a marathon fellatio session then come seven times non-stop.”

Suddenly, I had nothing to say. I bowed my head in shame. “I will be anything you want me to be, Mistress.”

She nodded, “Now let’s get your body in shape.”

For the next hour, I worked on the machines. I had never been too much into fitness, and had never used any of the equipment before. Mistress patiently showed me how to properly use each piece.

Soon, I was gasping in pain as I tried to lift the weight twenty times. After about eleven times, I strained to push the bar up. I gave up, dropping my arms in defeat.

Mistress grabbed a riding crop off a shelf, “Oh now you don’t.”

With blinding speed she brought the small whip down on my breasts.

I screamed in pain.

“One lash for every rep you miss.”

In a rush of adrenaline, I managed to lift the bar three more times. Then I could do no more.

“I guess that means that you owe me five lashes. Now lay still.”

I laid on the bench as she smacked me with her riding crop. The first four to my stomach hurt, but the last one, right on my pussy was excruciating. I fell off the bench wailing my pain.

It turned out that I had a lot more leg strength than upper body strength. I had no trouble doing leg lifts and thigh crunches, but I got numerous beatings for all the arm exercises. My whole body was covered with red marks.

When I had finished the last apparatus, my mistress smiled, “You did very well, for your first time. Of course, I will expect better from you tomorrow.”

She led me to the back of the exercise equipment. “Here is your reward for all your hard work.”

In front of me was stationary bike. It looked normal, except for the dildo sticking out the seat.

“Get on,” she ordered.

I gasped as I mounted the plastic cock. I didn’t realize how much my pussy needed to be penetrated.

My mistress adjusted the seat and pedals, so I could operate the biked efficiently.

When I started pedaling, I discovered that it did more than make the front wheel turn. It also caused the dildo to move up and down. I was fucking myself with my exercise.

With my first orgasm, my bare feet slipped off the pedals. I quickly replaced them, seeing that I wanted to keep coming.

The more I came, the harder it became to keep pedaling. Finally, I could do it no more. I managed to get off the bike. The cock made an obscene slurping sound as I dismounted.

“Clean that off,” Mistress said.

Using all my practice from that day, I licked the phallus clean. I found no appeal in ingesting my own juices. I wish they were my mistress’.

I was utterly spent. My body was sweaty and reeked.

I leaned on my mistress’ shoulder as we walked back to the diaz.

I laid down at the foot of my mistress’ throne and was soon asleep.


The next day was much like the previous. I spent hours sucking a seemingly endless train of cocks. I think I did better than before. I was learning how to swallow faster, and how take a dick down my throat just before the man comes. There were still a few times where the man came too fast, I spilled the cum out of my mouth.

When I was finally done with that, Mistress diddled me. She mixed it up. Sometimes she made me come fast. Other times she slowed it down, making my body ache with need. I loved how my body felt, as my whole being shook from my mistress’ attentions.

She told me that I still had much improvement needed before I was ready to go on to the next lesson.

The last stop of the day was the exercise room. Mistress had me spend most of my time working on my weaknesses, strengthening my abs and arms. If she thought I wasn’t giving my total effort, she’d beat me mercilessly.

It took four days total before my mistress was satisfied with my cocksucking skills. I successfully swallowed all the cum without any dribbling out.

As the last man left, she walked down from her throne, wearing a strap-on. She had on only one dildo this time. It was the same size as when she had two on. “As a final exam, deep-throat my cock.”

With no hesitation I dropped to my knees and swallowed the large dildo.

Mistress nodded, “Very good. Now that it is good and slick, let’s put it to good use. Get you ass in the air, ready to be fucked.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.