Oh, My Mistress! - Cover

Oh, My Mistress!

Copyright© 2019 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A woman is easily seduced by a dominatrix. Maybe too easily?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Nudism   Politics  

The first thing I remember is kneeling on a cold marble floor, naked. Instinctively, I covered my small breasts with my right arm and my crotch with my left hand.

“Welcome, my dear,” said a warm alto voice.

About ten feet in front of me was what could only be described as a throne. It was a large chair made of a polished dark wood, with heavy arms made of the same material. The heavy chair was on a platform, with two high marble steps leading up to it.

Sitting on the throne was a woman in her late thirties or early forties, wearing a purple dress. She had collar-length brown curly hair, and rather plain round face.

Her purple dress had a deep plunging neckline that displayed an impressive cleavage. The sheerness of the fabric was evident by her erect nipples jutting against it. She sat on the long back of her skirt that went down to above her ankles. The front side was much shorter, hanging just above her knees.

This woman, at first, did not look that impressive, aside from her full DD breasts. But there was something about her, a confidence that made it almost impossible to take my eyes off of. It was like she had an aura around her.

I felt my nipples and clit harden.

“Who ... who are you?” I asked haltingly.

“Your new mistress. From now on I own you, mind, body, and soul.” She said this with complete confidence, like it had already happened.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I feared it was true.

“You’re crazy,” I managed to get out. It wasn’t very loud, but I am sure she heard it.

“Come here. Sit at my feet.” It wasn’t so much an order as an invitation.

Without thinking, I crawled across the cold marble floor, so I was at the base of the throne.

I looked up and discovered that I could see up her dress. Just a few feet from me was a pussy that took my breath away.

It was completely bare, and showed just the early stages of arousal. The lips were slightly apart and the tip of her clitoris was just sticking out. There was just a hint of moisture showed between her labia...

I involuntarily licked my lips

“Like what you see, Grace?” she asked with a smile.

“I-I am not into girls,” I stammered, blushing slightly.

“What about Cindy?”

My mouth flopped open. Nobody knew about Cindy.

Cindy was my best friend in high school. I had a massive crush on her, but never told her or anyone. We went to different colleges and lost touch.

“How do you know about that?!” I exclaimed.

“And do you want to know the ironic part? Cindy lusted after you, just like you did her, but you were both too scared to say anything.”

I changed the subject, “You know my name, but I don’t know yours.”

“Mistress is all the name you’ll need.”

As we were talking, I could not keep my eyes off of this woman’s snatch. I had never been this close another woman’s slit. It seemed to be constantly changing, but only in small measures, from Mistress’ slightest movements. The labia would shift in relation to each other, then spread slightly, giving me a glimpse of her wet inner flesh.

Evidently, me staring at her pussy was a turn on to Mistress. Her snatch swelled and darkened. Her large clitoris grew and hardened, jutting out prominently. The moisture between her lower lips grew, and as her labia parted, vaginal fluid seeped out. Finally, a drop of clear fluid fell out of her pussy and towards the ground.

Without thinking, I lunged forward and caught the droplet on my tongue. I let out a gasp. Her juices were so sweet! It tasted like a slightly salty peach. Mine tasted nothing like hers.

With flushed cheeks, the woman smiled at me, “Come, taste my sex.” She spread her legs wide, draping them over the arms of the throne.

Not needing any further invitation, I crawled up the two double-tall steps and thrust my face between her legs. I ran my tongue up her swollen slit, lapping up her precious juice.

I almost came right there, without even touching myself. My pussy squirted its pathetic liquid onto the foot of the dias.

As I ate her out, my mistress gave me instructions on how she wanted to be licked, how much she wanted contact to her clit, how to tongue-fuck her, etc. I eagerly follow her words.

I was rewarded, finally, with her exclaiming, “Fuck! I’m coming!” With a cry, she came, squirting cum all over my face. Her whole body shook.

I settle back down on the floor, my arms ached from supporting my body.

“Your oral skills are pathetic.”

I bowed my head in shame.

“You have a lot to learn before I can put you to work.”

Nodding, I vowed, “I want to be worthy.”

Mistress leered down at me, still breathless from her orgasm, “Lean back and spread your legs. I want to see your pussy.”

Blushing, I nodded. I got on my back. With my feet pointed toward her, I spread my legs, my knees bent.

“Gross! You’re all hairy! Get that off immediately!”

A woman, also naked, came out with a tray containing scissors, an electric hair trimmer, manual razor, shaving cream, and a metal bowl filled with warm water. Without a word, she trimmed my bush with the scissors. She then removed what was left with the electric shears, leaving just stubble. Finally, she used the razor, leaving me completely bare.

I don’t remember what this servant looked like. I was so conscious of Mistress gazing down on me. This underling never said a word. She just followed her lady’s instructions.

Once my bush was completely hairless, and my pussy was smooth, Mistress said, “Bend over and spread your cheeks.” Again, her order was said like it was a suggestion.

I followed her instructions unquestioningly. I turned around, so the woman got a good view.

The servant girl used the shaving cream on my asshole. She carefully shaved the tiny hairs around my anus. I didn’t even know they were there.

After that, my legs and armpits were shaved, even though I didn’t think they needed it.

Mistress said “Kneel facing me, hands behind your back.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.