Owning Cousin Stacey
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Simon, a schoolteacher in his late 20s, returns to his hometown in East Texas and finds that his cousin Stacey is married, but very much into him, anyway. He also learns that he inherited a butt-load of wealth and property from his uncle, including ownership of Stacey.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Magic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Revenge   Royalty   Violence  

“So, I note that Aunt Mary is always referred to in the past tense. Did she die or something?” I asked Stacey as we ate the chili.

“Yes, as a matter of fact, she had lung cancer toward the end of her days and was too far gone by then for any kind of treatment plan to put it into remission. Stage IV. She was always a heavy chain smoker, as you know. Daddy/Uncle Troy regularly visited her grave shortly after that, just to piss on her headstone. No joke! He was still very pissed at her for that. I’ll always believe that he regretted not making them his playthings. I certainly wish that he had. Life would have been a lot easier for each of us.

“I know that your mother, my Aunt Kelly, wasn’t the best of mothers, and that Aunt Wendy abused you in many ways once you moved in with her. Is it true that she had you circumcised just to reduce the pleasure of sex and masturbation for you? Circumcised at fifteen, when you could still remember the pain!” Stacey finally dared to ask me a question that had haunted her for some time now.

“Well, yes, that’s why I’m circumcised. They had to restrain me, because they could tell that I was terrified that I might lose my cock or part of it at least. Well, if you think about it, I did! I lost my foreskin! I had no choice in the matter at all! I still haven’t gotten my revenge for that, but I will. I swear that I will!” I confirmed the truth to my sister/cousin’s horror.

“Now with these powers, you can probably do what Daddy/Uncle Troy wished that he had done, namely use your gifts to exact said retribution, and I will gladly support you in this. How about you guys? Are you all in?” Stacey asked the others, who each grinned at the thought of helping me avenge my foreskin and other things lost to Aunt Wendy.

“Are they dating anyone, Mom and Aunt Wendy, that is?” I probed eagerly for useful information on the Despicable Duo.

“Your mother, yes, I think. Aunt Wendy, I very much doubt. She’s gone full-blown man-hater ever since she broke up with Daddy/Uncle Troy. I think that the truth is that she loved him most of all and hated him for it. That would explain why she never moved on and found another man. Her love wasn’t healthy. It was toxic, fearful of society’s disapproval, at times jealous and even possessive, often obsessive, you name it, it was that. Whatever happened to the baby, no one knows. Not even the sex of the infant. Aunt Wendy claims that it was stillborn, but that seems a bit convenient, don’t you think?” Stacey expressed her own thoughts on our mutual aunt, Wendy Flanagan, who had never married.

“Rather convenient, yes. That’s my brother ... our brother ... or sister out there somewhere, if alive. No body for burial. No grave. No tombstone. No ashes. No urn. I think that I will get the truth out of her, if nothing else. Does she still collect an annuity from the estate?” I wondered aloud.

“Yeah, she does. As does your mother, Aunt Kelly. She’s on meds these days and putting up some semblance of normalcy, but she’s never too far from the nuthouse, if you ask me. Anyone who dates her is either ignorant or stupid or something. Now, if you brought her to heel, that would be a different situation or scenario entirely, of course,” Stacey hinted that I might want to “own” Mom and Aunt Wendy the same way that I own her, Ellie, Trish, Vince, and Duane.

“That would help with the payback, no doubt of that. What kind of job do you have, by the way?” I changed the subject while fondling her ass with one hand and Ellie’s with the other.

“I’m caretaker of this estate, babe. As well as co-owner nowadays. That’s enough for me and I set my own hours, you see. Before that, I sold real estate. This is a lot more fun. Why do you ask?” Stacey wondered, enjoying my hand on her bottom.

“Because you can go with me to help distribute the annuity a little early. This will permit me to confront Mom and Aunt Wendy, you see. There’s a lot that we have to discuss. We also need to confront your father ... your legal father, that is. Manfred Schultz, Attorney-at-law. That can take up a lot of tomorrow’s business, I think. Should be fun, for us at least. Can probably have Ellie, Trish, Vince, and Duane tag along.

“True, I could get ratted out by them, but that’s what the magic words are for, right? I can tell them ‘Simon says don’t speak of this or otherwise spread word of it,’ and they won’t. Besides, I want Mom to meet both my bride and my new aunt, as well as reunite with you, her favorite niece. With any luck, we can find out what really happened to our brother or sister, Aunt Wendy’s baby, too. We can also get revenge on them for the circumcision. I’m still very pissed about that business. There’s gonna be Hell to pay for that!” I beamed at the thought of taking my sweet retribution on my aunt at last.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.