Marooned - Cover

Marooned

Copyright© 2019 by nameless

Chapter 1

Sela was determined to make a new life. After her boyfriend ran away with her boss, she sold everything but the clothes on her back, wired all the money into an offshore account, and bought a one-way cruise ticket. Where she got off was where she would begin again.

After a few days on the sea, Sela overslept and woke up stiff and sore. The gym had a hot tub, she remembered, so she did not bother getting dressed. She simply wrapped up in a room towel and made her way to the gym, empty when she got there. Fine. She set the hot tub for an hour, threw her towel away, and settled in to the bubbly water.

Up on deck, passengers where enjoying drinks when they saw half the bow explode into pieces! They heard the crew screaming the ship had hit an old mine! Throngs of people from everywhere but the gym were piling into lifeboats, cleared away to safety.

But down in the gym, Sela had noticed nothing until she stepped from the hot tub and saw foaming water beginning to flood the hall. Forgetting her room key, she yanked the door open and waded to the deck above, looking for anyone who could help her. But everyone was already gone.

A fuel tank near the bow exploded from the fire, and now the ship was taking on a near straight-up-and-down path into the deep. Sela began to panic, but saw light at the top of the hallway and streaked toward it. When she got there, all she found was a broken porthole in the stern, and the only way to go was down into the sea! Sela heard another explosion behind (or beneath?) her, and realized she had no choice. Perching her bare feet on the edge, she flung herself out the porthole and plummeted ten feet toward the waves.

She surfaced screaming. Her flat landing on the ocean surface had achingly stung her bare belly, and now the waves were slapping her in the face, causing her to gag on the seawater. Coughing and yelling for help was fast draining her strength, and as she watched the flaming wreck slip beneath the waves, she felt her strength and consciousness going down with it.

Sela stirred in the late afternoon air. feeling dry land beneath her face and legs, she woke up with a shock. She was alive, but where? She drew line in the sand and walked along the shore. Not an hour later, she found the line again and saw while the trees were blossoming with fruit, they were the only inhabitants of this island, except for her. No one knew where she was. She realized now that all she had went down with the ship. Sela was trapped, alone, frightened ... and looking down she noticed for the first time since getting in the hot tub she was COMPLETELY NAKED! What was the girl to do?

Sela cried for solid days after washing up on the island. No one knew she was here, there was no escape, she had no idea where in the sea she was, and now she had not a single item to her name. All her money was in a bank on another island, and she had no access to it since her card probably went down with the ship. And every morning she walked into the jungle-like foliage where she’d found a freshwater pond under a waterfall. There she saw her reality reflected back at her. She was not merely trapped, she was not merely alone, she was also totally nude!

Sela might have taken some leaves to cover herself, but what was the point if she was alone? She munched the fruit off the trees, often swam in the shallows and washed under the waterfall. Rainy days occasionally happened, and near the pond there was a cave where she took refuge. Boredom had not driven her mad yet, but she worried that it soon may.

One morning about two weeks after washing up, Sela decided to take a run as many times around the island as she could. If she was ever to be rescued, at least she could still be attractive when they found her. After a few stretches and a long cold drink from the falls, Sela began about three feet up from the tide and took off running, her breasts bouncing high and free in the Caribbean sun. After two laps, she did not feel the least bit worn and let her arms go, waving all around over her head as she simply allowed a sense of freedom to take over, letting her mood lift for the first time in ages. No boss, no boyfriend, no job, no house, no responsibilities, no bounds, NO CLOTHES! Sela was free!

By the tenth lap around, Sela was starting to feel the tiring brought on by her streaking, but she did not stop, and even veered into the waves to kick up some spray and keep her cool. This still felt so good! But by the sixteenth lap, she was about ready to end it and topple over. Her breasts were heaving with each breath, and sweat was taking fast warm streams down her belly, drenching her legs and making the sand stick to her feet. But half a lap more made her forget all that. On the island’s other side, Sela saw a large boat staked up on the beach. Footprints led into the wooded interior. Was she to be saved? She started to walk toward the pond, slowly, looking for anyone.

But then, not ten feet away, near the waterfall, there they were. Four tanned, rowdy men about her age were talking, laughing, washing up and grabbing a drink. Sela started to back off, but a twig snapped under her foot. The men heard it and looked over. She had nothing to cover herself, and all of them saw her from the bare belly up, standing a few feet away, and turning to run. The guys started to shout and laugh, as she cleared the trees and raced back up the beach. But her long run had taken its toll, and Sela couldn’t keep the pace up for more than a few minutes. She gave one last desperate cry and her legs gave out. She tumbled onto her side in the sand, and moments later she was surrounded by the four tall, young, muscular, smiling men.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.