Hotel Hottie - Cover

Hotel Hottie

Copyright© 2019 by De Von

Chapter 2: The Mom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Mom - A short interlude with the bride's little sister on the night before my son's wedding. Turns out little miss sweet and innocent has a naughty side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   InLaws   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

I had learned upon getting back to the table that the girl, who’s name I discovered was Ellie, had enjoyed several shots of tequila before our encounter. That explained some of her willingness and lack of inhibitions, I surmised. Her dad had laughed when he said he had given her a shot because she wanted to “try it out” and then pretended not to notice when she snuck a couple of more.

“That explains why she seemed lost when I found her in the hall” I said. “Don’t worry, I got her to the room safely.” He nodded his thanks as he poured me another drink.

The next morning was bright and clear. I was up and about, and settled the remnants of the night before with a little Pepto before heading out to join the others at breakfast. I got there just in time to hear my wife talking about needing to get to the venue early to finish the setup, and how much help she would need. Someone would also need to bring the rest of the clothing and such from the hotel, and pick-up last-minute items along the way.

Mel, the girl’s mom, offered to stay and help with the incidentals while her husband, Bob, took the girls and went to help with the setup. Mel volunteered me to stay and ride out with her. I didn’t really mind. It would give me a chance to go back to the room and sleep some more before we left.

After breakfast everyone headed out and Mel asked if I would stop by their room to give her a hand with some things. I didn’t really think much about it as I followed her onto the elevator and up to her room.

We got in the door and I asked what it was she needed.

“Just to know something,” she said as she closed the door. “Did you fuck my daughter last night?”

The deer in the headlights look on my face must have confirmed something happened, since she went on as I stood speechless. “How far did it go? Is she still a virgin?”

I was still standing there in stunned silence. “She was talking in her sleep when I got up to pee.” Mel said. “At first it wasn’t clear, but the more I listened the more interested I got. I figured out something went on, just not for sure what all it was. I’ve just never heard my daughter talk about sucking cock before.”

“I’m sorry! I was drunk. I still should have known better...” I stammered.

“Just tell me if she’s still a virgin?” Mel said.

“Yes. Yes, she’s still a virgin.” I said meekly.

“Don’t worry, I’m not the type to call the cops.” She said. “I don’t mind her exploring, but I don’t really want her going full bore yet.” This surprised me, and I began to think I might get out of this after all when she spoke again.

“So, tell me about it. What all happened?”

I decided to just be open with her, and told her all about the night before, including how Ellie was adamant about remaining a virgin.

“Hmmm. I’m proud of her,” Mel said. “Not only did she keep her senses despite probably being drunk, the little imp even got an orgasm out of the deal! I should expect that, though. I’ve always liked good head, myself. It’s the fastest way for me to get off. Especially with a talented tongue,” She smiled as she finished.

“Is that so?” I grinned. “Surely Bob takes advantage of that regularly.”

“Well, normally.” She said. “But last night he was pretty snookered when he got up here, and just passed out. After I waited almost two hours thinking about how nice that O was going to be. I’m not sure I’m gonna make it thru this day without one.” Staring at me now. I was beginning to get the picture, and I was liking it!

“In that case, I could offer you some of what Ellie got last night.” I just tossed it out there with a smile.

Mel responded by unbuttoning her jeans and pushing them down, then sitting on the bed to finish taking them off. “Offer accepted,” she grinned coyly. “But we’re on a tight schedule, so we’ll have to dispense with the pleasantries and just get to it. Hope you don’t mind. I already showered this morning.” She took her panties off and lay back on the bed, legs spread, as she finished speaking.

“I don’t mind a bit,” I responded. “What man in his right mind would?” I crawled onto the bed between her legs and lowered my head to her pussy, which I noticed was freshly shaved and already moist. I brought one hand and began to rub her outer lips as I lowered my lips to her clit and began to lap at it with my tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.