Hotel Hottie - Cover

Hotel Hottie

Copyright© 2019 by De Von

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A short interlude with the bride's little sister on the night before my son's wedding. Turns out little miss sweet and innocent has a naughty side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   InLaws   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

All of the groomsmen were sitting around a table in the hotel lobby, sharing drinks from several bottles of liquor and telling stories. I couldn’t help but notice the teen girl at the end of the table. She had followed her dad down to the lobby when her mom and sisters went to bed. I normally would have dismissed her without a second glance, since she was younger than I preferred, but the alcohol was already at work and I was quite uninhibited.

When her dad told her to go on upstairs to the room, my mind sensed an opportunity. The pouty face above her breasts was sexy as hell, and watching her firm bottom as she walked away toward the elevator had my cock stirring in my pants. As she rounded the corner out of sight, I made an excuse about checking on my wife and got up. The others paid no attention as I walked away from the table. Very good, I thought.

As I got to the elevator, the door was almost closed. I was just able to stick my hand in and stop it before it closed completely and took my opportunity away. As the door opened and the girl came into view again, I noticed she had backed into the corner and had a very apprehensive look on her face. It was very late, after all, and the hotel’s public areas were virtually deserted. She visibly relaxed and smiled when she saw it was me.

“Going my way?” I said with a smile. “Yep” she responded, and pushed the 3 button as the doors closed again. I knew the ride would be short, so I dove right in.

“Have you ever been kissed? By a guy?” “Yes” she said, raising an inquisitive eyebrow. “Like, serious making out?” I went on with a smile. “A time or two.” She was still smiling and friendly. “Anything more?” I noticed we were passing floor two. “I let my boyfriend feel me up once. Under my shirt, but not in my pants.” She was very frank and open, which I found surprising. I had really anticipated the conversation going nowhere and ending with her running off to her mom’s room, so this was a pleasant surprise.

“So, I guess you’ve never had your pussy licked?” I looked straight at her as I asked this, eager to judge her reaction. She blushed. “No. I haven’t had that” she finished quietly.

As the doors opened on the 3rd floor, I reached out and took her hand. “Do you want to?”

She looked up, her face innocent but a trace of mischief in her eyes. “If ... If I do” she stammered a bit, “Do I have to do anything else?” she finished quickly.

“Not at all”, I replied. “In fact, you don’t even have to do that if you change your mind. You can stop any time. Just say you’re not comfortable and that will be the end. I have a key to the extra room at the end of the hall.” I watched her intently as I finished. I was very thankful at that moment for the guy who had to leave early giving me the key to his room earlier. I had promised to turn it in to the desk for him. I had almost dropped it off when I first got to the hotel. What a mistake that might have been.

She squeezed my hand and nodded her head. I smiled at her as I led her out of the elevator and down the hall to the door. I pulled the key card out of my back pocket as I walked and slipped it into the lock with just a slight pause. Then the door opened and we were in the room. I turned the deadbolt behind us and then turned to face her. I could tell she was a bit nervous by the way she was biting her bottom lip and her breathing was somewhat ragged. She was looking down at my feet.

I put a hand on either side of her head and turned her face upward as I leaned down and kissed her for the first time. Her lips were soft and yielding, parting slightly to first accept my kiss, and then return it. I felt her hands touch my sides as she snuggled closer to me.

I knew we didn’t have a great deal of time, so I decided to just go for it, even though I knew it risked spooking her and ending things before they began. I slid one hand down the side of her neck over her breast. She gasped into my mouth as I squeezed her nipple through her shirt.

Her kiss became more vigorous as I massaged her breast. A good sign. I let my other hand slide down her other side, all the way to her waist, before reaching behind her and firmly cupping her ass.

She gave a slight squeal as I gripped her ass, but didn’t break the kiss. I reached down then and grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her tightly to me, lifting her to her toes. She inhaled sharply, but still did her best to maintain the kiss. I know she could feel my hard cock thru the shorts I had on.

“Up” I said briefly through her still moving lips. She pushed off the floor and wrapped her legs around my waist as I lifted her. She finally broke the kiss then and wrapped her arms around my neck, then nuzzled her head into my shoulder. I carried her to the bed and eased her down to lay on her back. I kissed her again as she relaxed and unwrapped herself from me.

“Remember, we can stop if you’re not comfortable” I whispered to her. “I know” she replied. She shocked me with her next statement, which she delivered quickly with a nervous tremor in her voice. “I want to feel your tongue on my pussy. Just don’t hurt me.”

“I promise I won’t” I said as I unbuttoned her blouse and opened it, revealing a white lacy front clip bra. I released the fastener and moved it to the side, revealing her small but perfect breasts. Her skin was smooth and soft as I kissed down her neck and toward her breasts. She gasped as I sucked a nipple into my mouth. Her skin was slightly salty, a remnant of being outside in the heat earlier in the day.

I lingered on her nipple for just a moment before trailing kissed across her stomach toward the button on her jeans. The button gave way quickly, followed by the zipper.

I moved my hands to her sides and gripped her jeans, tugging down slightly on them. She raised her hips off the bed and let me pull her jeans down, then brought her legs together, knees up, for me to take them off of her. As I dropped her jeans in the floor, I was surprised to see that she didn’t have any panties on.

“A commando girl! I like it!” I smiled as I parted her knees and leaned my head down toward her center. I heard her giggle. “They always bunch up” she said lightly.

I let my mouth go back to her stomach and then started working down, the soft, sweet scent of her beginning to fill my nostrils. I let one hand drift up her thigh and softly caress her outer lips, eliciting a whimper. She was getting wet with excitement. I slid a finger between her outer lips and met immediate resistance. Her body went tense. “No!” she said in a husky whisper.

I let my hand go back to caressing up and down her slit, and she began to relax again. I looked up to see her looking down at me. “Nothing you don’t want” I said, and she nodded.

I raised my head slightly and looked down at her as I continued to caress her. I parted her outer lips slightly and could clearly see her hymen in the light from the bedside lamp, and the small knob of her clit beginning to protrude above it. I leaned down and licked her clit from below, taking a long, slow ice-cream-cone lick. She moaned out loud, and her hands gripped the side of my head. I drifted lower then and licked from the bottom of her slit all the way up and across her clit again. Her legs wiggled and she moaned louder.

I looked up at her again. “You Ok?” “Yes!” she almost squealed. “It feels amazing! Do it more!”

I didn’t need any more encouragement than that, and dove right back in, careful not to pierce her hymen with my fingers as I licked and sucked her sweet pussy like it was the last one on earth. I couldn’t remember ever having the privilege of eating out a virgin pussy before. She tasted light and sweet, with a faint hint of salt from the hot day.

She was breathing hard now and moaning steadily in time with the motions of my tongue. I opened my mouth wide, pressed on her lips, and sucked on her opening, using my tongue to provide pressure and seal. She responded immediately, hunching her hips upward and pushing against my mouth, her hands gripping my head.

“Ah, Ah, Ah!” she gasped out loud in pleasure. I paused slightly, allowing her to take a breath, before sliding up and sucking her clit into my mouth. I wrapped my tongue around it and sucked hard. The result was instant, as her legs clamped on either side of my head and her hands pulled harder than ever, urging me to go on.

Suddenly her back arched off the bed and her body tensed in the throes of orgasm. She cried out as she came hard, her body bucking on the bed as wave after wave washed over her. She came several times before her body began to relax. I eased up the pressure on her clit and slowly licked her slit from top to bottom and back, avoiding her tender clit now, slowly easing her down from the height of ecstasy. I felt her hands slip off my head, and her legs relax and settle onto the bed next to me. I gave her last, slow lick, and then moved up to lay beside her. With one hand I turned her head to me and kissed her gently, letting her taste her own juices on my tongue. She kissed me eagerly, if somewhat weaker than before. It took every bit of will power I had ever possessed not to roll on top of her and try to get my cock as far into her as I could in one thrust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.