Outwardly Bound
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Five girls and one guy in the middle of nowhere by themselves for a month. What could go wrong? William and Lisa are partners in a outdoors company in the 1970's that helps troubled teens learn self-reliance and growth skills. Unfortunately for them, these teens are about to teach the teachers a lesson in seduction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

William had received the call a few weeks ago. The parents, on the other end, were almost frantic in their urgings. He calmly described his services: His group took troubled teens and helped them discover their self-sufficiency by fostering their personal growth and belief in themselves by using the tools he taught. He worked closely with the kids in the outdoors, teaching them survival as well as social skills, basically the same things that organizations like Outward Bound would do, but more personalized. He had trained with them and then had started his own small version with his partner, Lisa. The two had already helped many other kids, running them through a month-long course of physical and mental exercises.

But he was about to meet his match.

This particular request came from the parents of two blended families that had 4 girls; Palila, Tiare, Kalena, and Mele. All were 16 and 17 years old and, unfortunately for their parents, living up to some of their names: Palila -’spirit as free as a bird’, Mele -’rebellious woman’ though not so much with Tiare -’flower’ and Kalena -’chaste, pure.’

Several conversations and letters ensued (this was in the 1970s, long before email, cell phones, or the like) as details of the nearly month-long course were set. Little did Will know what was about to happen.

The day the girls arrived was much like the typical sending the kids off to camp. The only difference was that instead of dozens of families converging at some Camp Waha or whatever, there were just two cars, three parents, four girls, and twelve bags, which were greeted by Will and Lisa.

One thing the parents didn’t communicate was the stunning look of the girls as each piled out of their respective rides. He was about to discover that their ‘problem’ was one of unintentional seduction.

The girls were of mixed Polynesian and French descent that made them incredible beauties. Palila and Tiare’s hair was jet black and shoulder-length while Kalena and Mele bleached their shorter brown hair sandy blond. Palila’s and Mele’s eyes were both an incredible sapphire blue, stunning to just gaze into. Tiare’s hazel eyes were only slightly less captivating, particularly with her almost childlike innocence. While Kalena’s brown eyes mixed with her sandy bleached hair gave her a surfer girl look like her sister, Mele.

They were all around five feet tall, a few inches above and below, with little Tiare the shortest at only 4 foot 10 and 88 pounds. Their short heights just made them that much more adorable. All were thin but shaped with curves in all the right places. Shapes that you just wanted to put your arms around and hold close to you. Hips flared, thin waists, sexy legs, and busts perfectly proportioned to their sizes. Their skin tone was of someone well-tanned, with the subtle addition of no tan lines. Upon seeing the girls dressed in their short shorts, tops, and sandals, William suspected that at least some of the problems their parents relayed to him were peer-related. That is, boys continually hitting on them and girls jealous of them.

Most of the other teens Will and Lisa had worked with in the past were not the impressive creatures these four were. Here in front of them were true beauties that would grow into stunning women. Will could see that even Lisa was taken by their looks. He forced his concentration back to the tasks at hand, focusing on their parents and his welcoming them.

As Lisa showed everyone a tour of their camp, Will began dumping the girls’ dozen bags on the ground and picking out the ‘allowed’ items and stuffing them into four packs, one for each girl. He held nothing sacred, picked out three sets of clothes including tops, shorts, long pants, bras, panties, shoes, socks, bathing suit (all bikinis, as that’s all they brought), coat, gloves, pajamas, a tiny pile of necessities including tampons, meager grooming items and ... birth control pills for two of the girls. Williams’ eyes went up, surprised by that at their age, but then not surprised. He loaded all that would fit into a single backpack for each girl. Everything else, he tossed back into the other bags and loaded into the cars.

When Lisa arrived back with the herd, and after much wailing and gnashing of teeth with no respite, the parents hurriedly drove off, leaving their not so darling darlings behind. All the girls were angry, and they let Will know it in no uncertain terms.

“We can’t LIVE like this!” Palila wailed, the oldest by a few months at 17.

“This is STUPID! I can’t believe you WENT THROUGH our STUFF!” Kalena, the next oldest, yelled.

“I wanna GO HOME!” Tiare, the youngest, who had just turned 16, cried.

“You’re an ASSHOLE!” Mele, a few months older than Tiare, who then ranted a string of four-letter words.

Will just said, “Follow me,” turned and walked away, leaving them behind cussing and fuming. Lisa just watched to make sure they didn’t end up trying to run away as if there was anywhere to run to out here miles from anything in the mountains of Idaho.

Finally, the girls gave up, the youngest taking her pack and dragging it behind her as she followed after William, who was now nearly out of sight. The other girls grudgingly followed suit with Mele last, still cursing anyone in sight; in other words, poor Lisa, who said nothing but thought, ‘This girl needs some soap in her mouth’ as she followed behind them.

Will was sitting on the steps of their bunkhouse cabin, humming a little tune to himself as the girls eventually wandered up.

He pointed to the open door, “In there, feel free to pick any bunk. And pick up that pack, ah, Tiare. It’s for your back, not the ground. You’ll need it for the next month.”

Tiare glared at him but said nothing, picked up the bag and heaved it up the stairs and inside. By the time all the girls arrived, with Lisa heading up the rear, Will stood up and walked inside, leaving the rest still outside.

“Come in if you care, else feel free to sleep on the ground. Yell if you see a bear.”

The other girls nervously looked around and headed in. None of them had ever been out of the city, much less deep in the wilds of Idaho, and the shadows of evening were already starting to fall. The girls fought over the half dozen bunks, so Will picked up the packs of the instigators and dumped them each onto a bunk.

“Ok, there, I didn’t fold your stuff, so you might want the straighten them and inventory what you have ... this is all you get for a month. If you toss it, tear it or throw it, then you don’t have it.”

“Lisa will tell you details of supper tonight. If you don’t want to eat, then don’t show up. It’s your decision, not mine. The wild animals will appreciate your dinner,” he fibbed.

Will walked out, and Lisa handed them a single page sheet with various rules. She went over the details as they moaned and groaned.

“Any questions?”

“Where’s the bathroom?” Important information for any girl.

“The outhouse is down the trail to the left of the cabin. I’m going there now if you want to follow me. Else, look for the signs.”

She headed out, and like little ducks, the girls reluctantly followed, unwilling to go alone. The evening air was already cooling down. They discovered the outhouse was a single person at a time, with a little stick you placed on the ground in front to indicate “busy.” The girls tussled for places in line while Lisa ignored them and went in.

When she came out, Kalena opened the door, “Yuck, THIS STINKS!” but she went in anyway. The other girls complained the entire time while standing there, but Lisa just sat waiting down the trail a bit of an old log. She had previously explained to them that only pee, poo, and toilet paper went in there. Everything else, including feminine products, went into the trash bag.

“YUCK! I don’t LIKE this! My period is next week!” complained Palila.

“No problem. We’ll be out on the trail by then.”

“What does that mean?”

“You’ll see then.”

Finally, all were finished and headed to the camp kitchen where they discovered, to their terrible dismay, that THEY had to PREPARE their dinner themselves! Mele refused and sat pouting, but Tiare had seemed to already shift her attitude a bit after Will came over to her and showed her how to peel potatoes. He came up beside her, taking the peeler from her hands, his momentarily touching hers. He peeled a potato and then handed the peeler back. She slyly mishandled the peeler, wanting more of his attention. He took her hands in his, showing her the proper method of holding and peeling. She blushed at his touch, and even though she had gone through several boyfriends, flitting from one to the other, more like a butterfly than a ‘flower,’ none had been much older than her, unlike William. And none were as cute as William. Or as tall as William. Or as strong as William. William. Will. She, Tiare, ‘Flower,’ was beginning to bloom around him in just these few minutes. She blushed at her thoughts.

He turned and left her to her task. He and Lisa continued giving each of the girls, sans Mele, their various jobs for making supper. Complaints and moans continued as well.

William went over to Mele, kneeling down in front of her, softly talking to her downturned face. He’d seen this many times; instant homesickness and rebellion. His voice calming and commanding, kept her attention. After some discussion, she finally got up and took the plates he handed to her for her to set out. She may be rebellious, but Will was hard to ignore. Most other adults around her, her parents, her teachers, just fussed and yelled at her, and so she yelled back, but William didn’t fuss. He stated things as they were. His instincts and personality just seemed to resonate with troubled teens.

He had been told about each of the girls’ issues, so had some forewarning, though he was about to discover things even their parents didn’t know.

As a team, he and Lisa both complemented each other. They both matter-of-factly handled teens, with Lisa being the more compassionate one, offering a listening ear without judgment, and with complete confidentiality. Teens learned they could spill their feelings to her, even if it were concerning William, without worrying about repercussions. She would help point out suggestions and give them a direction while not letting them stall and dwell on things.

Will and Lisa also had been lovers in the past, but now had ended up as friends. Friends with benefits, ever since they had started the business together. They liked helping troubled kids and showing them that the world was more significant than just home, school, mall...


After dinner and the cleanup, which was another surprise and cause for more moans and groans, they all headed back to the bunkhouse. Will and Lisa had separate little rooms attached at each end of the building. With this and windows that were hard to open without lots of noise, their charges could not sneak out without being detected. Even going to the outhouse was easily detected from the squeaking flooring and creaking steps. The girls moaned and groaned about this as well, but they took up Lisa and even Will’s offers to get up with them and walk with them there and back, not wanting to meet any of the local fauna in the dark that first night.

Near midnight, Will heard one of the girl’s light knock on his door. It was Tiare.

“Will, ah, I need...” a sheepish whisper.

“Sure. No problem.” He groggily awoke and pulled on his shorts.

As they walked down the path, lit by his red headlamp, she slyly slid her hand into his. He reluctantly accepted it, though he knew he would have to work on her clinginess; that was what her parents saw.

“The stars are so beautiful! I’ve never imagined it would be so...” she ventured.

She had snuck out of her home many times to meet boys, but she had never been away from the city lights.

“ ... and the darkness,” she looked hesitantly around.

“It’s ok. You realize that most animals are more afraid of us. It’s very rare for anything to ever happen. That’s why when something does happen, it’s on the news. Most animals stay well away from people.”

He stood outside, handing her his little red light as she went hesitantly into the outhouse. Every sound was amplified in the dark. He had to put it out of his mind the sound of her pulling down her PJs and peeing. She came out, bashfully, and washed her hands in the cold water from a bucket. They walked back in silence, her hand back into his again.

At the cabin, she tiptoed up the steps ahead of him and stopped as he started to come up. Her height now even with him and unexpectedly, she turned to face him, inches from his face.

He whispered, so close to her face, “Ok, now that you know the way, it’s up to you. I’m not a baby sitter, and you are not a baby!”

“Thank you,” she said simply and quickly kissed his cheek, turned and hastily went inside. Will stood for a moment as he absently watched her little bottom disappear inside. He took a breath, cleared his mind, reminded himself that this was inappropriate, and he would have to break this before...

He opened the door to the cabin, and there stood the other three girls.

“You guys too?” he rolled his eyes.

“No, we wanted to see the STARS!” all gleeful as if a new adventure.

He led them out as they oohed and aahed at the sight of the sky full of stars with the Milky Way arching across.


Finally settled in their beds, Will and Lisa left them for each of their own, separate rooms. Had there been boys in the group, Will would have been with them over in the other cabin, but this time they all stayed in one. Each cabin had two little rooms at each end, with single beds, and the four bunk beds in between. The girls all took bottom bunks, more for just for ease of getting in and out than anything.

A little later, Palila felt her sister, Tiare, climbing into bed with her.

“Can I sleep here? I’m lonely.” Tiare whispered quietly.

Palila opened her covers and wrapped her arms around Tiare. At home, the two sisters had always been close ... very close. The two snuggled together. Palila kissed Tiare. She returned the kiss. They softly traded more kisses and hugs as they comforted each other.

Palila felt Tiare’s hand slide down her side and to the skin below her belly button. She kissed Tiare more intensely; their tongues touched and danced together, arousing familiar feelings inside them. They had done this many times back home when they felt sad or lonely or angry at their parents or the world in general. Palila’s hand slid down Tiare’s side as well, not stopping. Her fingertips touched Tiare’s PJ elastic. She pushed underneath as Tiare sucked in a breath flattening her tummy. Palila’s hand softly slid over Tiare’s short fuzzy mons and then lightly touched the top of her slit, her clit. She ran her fingers in little circles, widening to take in more of her labia. Tiare’s cleft was small and symmetrically shaped as if accenting her symmetrical facial and body features.

A fingertip slid through Tiare’s slit, parting her little pussy lips as Tiare sucked in another breath. The two kissed again, tips of tongues playing as Palila’s fingers twirled and touched. Tiare quivered, opening her legs more. Palila’s fingertip found her sister’s opening and pushed lightly in. She bent her finger, now inside Tiare, adding pressure just inside her vagina wall. Tiare’s breathing became erratic, near panting, little jerks to her pelvis as Palila’s fingers danced in circles and in and out.

Tiare bit her lip and suppressed her moan as her climax hit. Her eyes opened wide. She squeezed Palila’s hand with her legs and Palila’s back with her arms as her body trembled in small fits as her orgasm flashed through her. Palila kissed her sister deeply as tears slid down Tiare’s face. Slowly, Tiare’s breathing calmed and quieted. The two fell asleep together.


Early the next morning, after yet more complaining, with Lisa pulling away their blankets while Will beat a garbage can lid outside the girls hauled themselves up. Lisa was only slightly surprised to find Palila and Tiare snuggled in the same bed together, but said nothing, only giving them a smile.

The girls all dressed in the cold of the cabin, and Lisa led them out, pointing to the outhouse and afterward taking them to the outdoor shower. To the girl’s consternation and doubt, she showed them how one person worked the hand pump while the other showered. Yes, there’s the curtain, there’s the pump, the soap, the towel. Yes, there’s only cold water. No, you won’t die! No, you use this soap as shampoo, too. It’s biodegradable, and you are right, it has no fragrance. Bees and stinging flies like perfumes. No, you don’t want bees and flies stinging you.

At home, it could take an hour each for the simplest of a shower, makeup, and hair. The girls discovered that five minutes under this cold water was more than enough, and there was no makeup or hairdryer.

Lisa helped the first time to be sure the girls got the hang of it. Palila went first. She purposefully disrobed right in front of Lisa, showing off her perfectly sculpted body, full teen breasts, nipples hard in the cold air and colder water, flat stomach with its innie belly button, and her black muff mons diving between her legs. Even Lisa was impressed by this young beauty. Palila turned and wiggled her bare butt and pouty lips as she stepped into the shower, and Kalena began to operate the pump.

“COLD!!!” she yelled.

Lisa just laughed, turned, and left, “When you guys are finished, breakfast will be back at the kitchen.”

Surprisingly, the four turned up at the kitchen is barely a half-hour. All were dressed and with towel wrapped hair.

“OH, NO! We have to MAKE breakfast? We’re STARVED!” “You’re MEAN!”

Will and Lisa just laughed and assigned tasks, kidding them that the local animals liked bacon and eggs even if the girls didn’t. No work, no food. Mele again sat gloomy and stubborn, only relenting when Will stood over her, holding out the plates she had had to wash the night before. She hadn’t figured out why she was so easily swayed by William while at home, her parents could fuss and yell and punish her all day, and she wouldn’t budge. She blushed at what she was thinking.


They spent that first full day doing various typical trust-building exercises; besides the usual fall backward catches and the like, they did a short 50 foot repel, which Mele and Palila admitted they loved, while Kalena and Tiare had to be coaxed repeatedly by Will. Tiare relented only after Will pried her fingers off his arm, and she became embarrassed, so wanted to show Will she could do it.

Kalena, though, was frozen at the edge and kept looking down.

“Kalena! Look at ME! Don’t look anywhere but at me!” Will ordered.

She stared into his stern eyes, hers’ full of fright. He talked to her, reminding her that Mele and the others made it okay and that he wouldn’t let anything happen to her. His blue eyes captivated her. She felt nervous and heated, unrelated to the task. Her heart, already racing, skipped a beat as he placed each of her hands on the rope, his fingers touching hers, and adjusted the harness as it slid between her legs, across her hips, and around her back. She blushed at her reactions to his touches and closeness. She trusted him. She obeyed as he talked her through walking backward over the edge, her eyes never leaving his, letting her legs do their own work. By the time the spell was broken, she was already halfway down the face of the cliff.

At the bottom, they all laughed animatedly and recounted their adventure, hugging Lisa and each other as Will dropped down beside them. They all rushed him, hugging him and talking at once. Tiare nearly leaped into his arms and even snuck a quick kiss to his cheek. He just laughed at them all.

Back at the kitchen making lunch, they were all still buzzing from the morning’s activities. And all were trying to impress Will with their newly found “skills.” Their favorite was to feign falling backward, making him catch them.

“Will, I’m FALLING! I TRUST you to CATCH me!” giggling the entire time.

Lisa just laughed at their antics. Most of their previous “clients” had usually taken days before they started coming around, but these girls just bloomed instantly. It was pretty evident that their problems where purely how their parents treated them, with either too much babying or too little love and attention as well as just the boredom of day to day upper-middle-class life.

The rest of the day was more team and self-confidence building, including constructing a rope and log bridge, then walking across it over a creek, as well as running an obstacle course, rock climbing along a low wall, and more. By supper, the girls were exhausted and only wanted some cereal and then off to bed.

Lisa and Will sat out on the steps of the cabin, talking about the girls.

“You know, Will, some of the girls are already sweet on you.”

He laughed. “Well, I am a handsome, available male.”

“Well, being the ONLY male around, handsome isn’t much of a requirement!” she kidded.

He smiled and looked at her. Lisa leaned to him and kissed him. He returned her kisses, which turned into tight hugs. She looked at the cabin door, stood up, and took Will’s hand. They crept away towards the shower. Little did they know, but they were being followed.

At the shower, Lisa quickly undressed. Will hung a sun shower bag he had filled earlier that day, undressed and opened the valve, letting the warm water flow over them as they kissed in the shower. Will washed Lisa’s short brown hair, then her shoulders, arms, hands, and onto her breasts. He kissed each breast and sucked on each nipple. His hands went down her soft, well-muscled abdomen and to her mons then between her legs as she widened her stance.

Lisa’s hands went over Will’s chest and arms and down his rippled belly to his now stiffening member. Both her hands wrapped it, rubbing it, and then sliding it between her legs as he moved to rub it against the lips of her labia folds. His fingers intertwined with hers as he slid into her slit and then up into her warm tightness, the water, and their moisture easing his way. Her arms went around him, one leg lifting behind him, wrapping around the back of his thigh. His hands on her hips and under her thigh, balancing her, moving together as their rhythm build.

His mind wandered to Tiare with her hand in his. Then to Kalena, so scared as her eyes were glued to his. Their beauty and sense of innocence. Their sexy teen youthfulness. Their bodies! He felt himself building as he humped Lisa. Lisa moaned, and her belly quivered as she moved towards her climax. The water slowed, running out, but they didn’t notice. They also didn’t notice that outside two young teen girls, Tiare and Kalena were watching, catching glimpses around the curtain opening. Their eyes glued to the scene, their own bodies heating, faces blushing and arms wrapped around each other, unconsciously stroking each other’s arms and sides. Tiare’s heart raced and desire built between her legs as Will and Lisa made love behind the partially open shower curtain.

Will paused, and Lisa moved away, coming out of the shower, dripping and naked, holding Will’s hand. Tiare and Kalena still hidden, sucked in a breath when they saw Will’s hard penis bouncing behind Lisa. Lisa leaned forward, hands against the wood stump that held the water bucket, and presented her butt to Will. He came up behind her, his hands went to her hips, and his stiff manhood slid between her legs. She widened her stance, and one hand went between her legs, assisting him in entering her slit from behind. She gasped as he went into her.

The two teens panted at the scene unfolding before them. They had encounters with boys, but this was full-on live adult sex, happening in front of them. Tiare’s hand pushed down her pajamas and slid in between her legs. She felt Kalena’s hand come over hers. The two interwove fingers, and they began to rub her clit and pussy lips in unison. Tiare turned to Kalena and kissed her on the lips, their tongues tangling before finally turning back to look. It was getting dark now and harder to see, but they could hear the two lovers humping and moaning still.

Lisa bit her lip to stifle her cry as her orgasm rippled across her. Her body jerked and quivered under Will’s as he exploded into her, pumping his sperm into her.

“Ah! Gaud, Lisa, I’m coming!” he moaned, eyes defocused.

Tiare heard those words, and her own orgasm exploded over her. She held her breath and stifled her moan to keep from making any sounds. Kalena kissed her and held her. Her own desires still wanting. She wanted to make love. To make love to Will just as Lisa did.

Will recovered and pulled out of Lisa with a soft plop, dripping fluid from his softening prick. Lisa felt drips down her inner thigh.

She softly whispered, “I think I need another shower.”

He smiled and helped her as the two horny teens snuck back to their cabin, their minds racing.


The next several days were spent in ever-increasing exercises of fitness and self-reliance. The girls finally started to do things on their own, like waking up, making meals, cleaning up ... Lisa was still their confidant and den mother when one of the girls would crack under the strain. She had listened to Palila and Kalena’s homesickness, to Mele cuss and complain that she had to do more chores than the others, and then there was Tiare;

“Lisa, ah, are you and Will ... ah ... a couple? I mean, are you and Will dating?”

“Tiare, well no, we are friends and business partners. Why?”

“Oh, ah, nothing. I just wondered. I just thought...” Tiare looked down at the floor, inspecting it for nothing in particular.

Lisa smiled. Will had told her about Tiare, but over the last several days, all of the girls were showing interest in Will. Not surprisingly. It’s the mix of a father figure, teacher and of course his good looks. With him being only 25, younger than their parents, but older and more mature than teen boys, made him more attractive as well. Forbidden fruit. Lisa didn’t know that all the girls also knew about that night of lovemaking. Though she had picked up on their whispers, looks, and giggles every so often and suspected something was up.

Will had thought he had slowed Tiare’s affections down, as she hadn’t been trying to hold his hand as much. Little did he realize that all four girls were now aware of his... ‘physical attributes.’ They did seem to need extra help with things more often. Like leaning up against him while he adjusted their climbing harnesses, saying it was too tight or too loose, or getting hurts and scrapes that needed his hands touching their feet, legs, arms, and hands, or tying their shirts up to bare their midriffs and hips.

But it was the next team exercise that escalated the sexual tension.

“Ok girls, tomorrow we are going to be doing river rafting, so this afternoon we will practice commands and self-rescue techniques. You need to put on your bathing suits for this one.”

When the girls returned, he realized that this was going to be a bit more interesting than usual; he hadn’t noticed how skimpy the girl’s bikinis were when he repacked their gear that first day. Now all around him were four hot little teens in the barest of minimum of covering. Butt cracks filled with tiny material leaving cheeks free, mons pushing outwards, gapping material stretched across curved pelvic bones, and breasts that would barely stay covered; four sets of nipples poking through.

And Will was by himself for this one as Lisa was packing the rafting supplies for the next day.

As they put on vests, each of the girls made sure that Will helped them with adjustments, holding onto his arms as he went around to each, pulling straps and tugging on their vests to be sure they were tight. When he came to Kalena and pulled on her vest straps, she fell forward towards him, making him catch her in his arms. She giggled and blushed at his contact as her arms went against his chest, and she smiled up at his face. This close, he could smell the natural fragrance of her hair. Without perfumes, her scent was more enticing than he wanted to admit.

“Will, help me, I think I’ve messed up,” Mele called, drawing his attention away from Kalena.

He unbuckled Mele’s vest, opened it to straighten it only to see two perfectly shaped, well-endowed, but thinly covered breasts, with their little eraser nubs pushing out the material. Her chest moving in and out to her deepening breaths. He had to carefully close and re-buckle her vest, avoiding touching her youthful mounds as he worked to regain his composure. Looking at her eyes as he tugged her vest straps, her lips parted. He could see her yearning for a kiss. He resisted.

Finally, all were ready. Will had them lift and carry the 6 person raft down to the water.

“UGG! This is HEAVY!” they all complained, moaning the few dozen feet down to the river’s edge.

At the water, he watched them all climb in; butt cracks, barely covered pussy lips, and camel toes greeted Will as they ungracefully entered the raft and took a position. He had to exhale and urge his little man to relax to keep from tenting his board shorts after the view. He waded into the cold river water pushing the raft and cooling his blood.

Several hours of training ensued. They first had to learn to follow Will’s commands for paddling and maneuvering. After an hour of that, he next had each one go overboard where they had to pull them back in.

“Girl overboard!” William kidded them as they screeched as the cold water hit them.

The task of pulling someone out of the water required two girls sitting in the bottom of the raft with feet against the side. They would lean over the side, grab the floundering girl and drag her on board by falling backward, all three ending up in a heap, laughing the entire time while butts bounced and legs flew.

Palila had a wardrobe malfunction and nearly lost her bikini bottom. It had snagged on a side rope mount and pulled down to the point that Will got a view of her dark furry muff as she laughed and yanked at her bikini. The girls were all so noisy; he had to shout his commands. Even Lisa could hear them way up the beach.

Finally, he had them all lean to one side and flip the raft, screaming as they hit the water. Then they had to right it and climb back in; hard work even with Will’s help. By the time they were back in, they were exhausted, sputtering and coughing as they lay face down, butts in the air and bare legs hanging over the side. Will had the sight of four lovely teen bottoms, pussy lips protruding, from the laughing, giggling, and complaining girls. They were in no hurry to adjust themselves until he had to “spank” them with his paddle and splash them repeatedly.

“You’re MEAN to us! COLD! We don’t LIKE this!” they all carried on, as they laughed, squirmed and wiggled about like a net full of fish.


That evening, after dinner, Will was washing dishes while Mele helped. She made sure that she touched his hand or arm with each plate while talking about how she actually enjoyed being here. Mele apologized for being stubborn and for cussing him back at the beginning. She leaned her head against his shoulder and hummed a little song as they washed. He didn’t stop her, even if he should have.

Again, bedtime came quickly for the worn-out girls. Will had to finish up preparations for tomorrow’s trip, so didn’t get back to the cabin until late. He found Palila sitting on the steps. When he came up, he could see she had been crying, her face lit by only the moonlight.

“Palila, what’s wrong?”

“I don’t know. I guess I’m just homesick still”, as Palila made excuses for her hormonal emotions.

He sat down beside her. She started talking.

“You know we are all adopted.”

“Yes, I figured.”

“My birth mother lives in Huahine, one of the French Polynesian Islands. My birth father was a French government official, but I never knew him, well, I really don’t remember my birth mother either.”

“She was only about my age when I was born. She had a sister, a year younger, Kalena’s birth mother. The Frenchman had made both of them pregnant. My mom and her sister were destitute, and their parents, my birth grandparents, had left them in order to get jobs elsewhere.”

Will replied softly, “I’m sorry...”

She held out her hand to him, and he took it. Her fingers interlaced with his.

“The Frenchman was transferred out, I guess back to France before we were born. Then only a few months after we were born, my birth mother and her sister took up with two more Frenchmen, likely they were given money. And a year later, Tiare, my sister, and Mele, Kalena’s sister, were born. My birth mother’s sister became ill afterward. Neither had any money after the Frenchmen left. My birth mother couldn’t take care of 4 babies and her sister. Apparently, a nurse gave her a business card for an adoption agency. She had no choice but to adopt us out.”

Will put his arm around Palila as her tears flowed. She leaned against him and continued.

“The four of us were pretty lucky, I guess, as our adoptive mothers were also sisters and so each took two of us. They also lived close, so we got to see each other pretty often. They were nice, and I guess I do love my parents, but it’s not been easy.”

Palila looked down at the ground, ashamed.

She continued, “I’m sorry that we were so bad ... so mean to our parents. They love us, I know. I guess we just didn’t feel like we fit anywhere.”

Will interjected, “Well, that’s one of the things we try to help you with.”

Palila put her arms around Will. He tried to not accept them, failing.

“I’m cold.” She whispered.

“We should go inside.”

“No, can we walk for a bit. I just like it out here ... with you.”

Will sighed inside but accepted her request. He got up and helped her up. He looked into her eyes and reached down and dried her tears with his hand. She snuggled close to him, warming herself. He let her and finally put his arm around her as they slowly walked. She was so cute beside him. Had Palila been a few years older and in different circumstances, he would have liked to have asked her on a date. He tried to push that aside.

Down by the water, the moonlight reflected in the ripples. Will stepped down the bank and turned to help her down. She wrapped her arms around him as he reached for her. Her face was even with his, and their eyes met. She leaned forward, lips parted.

He looked into her blue eyes. He could see her desires. He knew this was wrong, very, very wrong. He saw her lips part, she wanted his kiss. He kissed her. She pulled herself against him and increased their kisses. Their lips pressed and fought together.

He inhaled a deep breath. Her scent was intoxicating. He felt her hands on his chest, sliding down to his hips. His hands rubbed lightly up and down her incredibly soft, sexy little body.

He ran his hand through her silky black hair. He felt her pushing down his board shorts.

“No ... Can’t ... not right!” he pushed her back, urging the two of them to stop before anything more happened.

She ignored him. He watched as she went down onto her knees. In one swift move, her hands went inside his shorts and pulled out his now stiffening manhood. Her mouth wrapped around it in one quick movement. She began to suck on it, sliding her head and her fingers up and down his shaft. He wanted to push her away. He tried to, though more symbolic than forceful. She continued.

His breathing became erratic as he watched her head bobbing and felt her warm, wet mouth sucking and slurping his erection. ‘Stop, stop ... not... ‘ his mind said, but no words came to his lips. Her fingertips rubbed his urethra, urging him to come. ‘Where had she learned this? At such a young age! Oh God, I shouldn’t be letting her do this... ‘ his thoughts were drowned out by her abilities.

“Palila! I’m ... Oh, AHH!” He exploded into her mouth. She sucked hard, swallowing without stopping. He spurted repeatedly. His sperm now dripping from her mouth and down onto his pants. He could hardly stay standing as she finally relented and released him. He steadied himself, hand on her shoulder.

“Oh, Palila, I did not want this to happen! You are too young. You are my client.”

“Will, I wanted to do this for you. I don’t regret it at all.”

She hugged him as he pulled up his pants, wiping her saliva and his sperm into his boxers.

She looked at him, “We are going to make love, next time.” Her eyes sparkled.

Will stopped himself. He wanted to say there wouldn’t be a next time, but he was afraid that there would be.

“This is wrong. I shouldn’t be doing this with you. If anyone...”

“This is not wrong. I want this with you. No one need know!”

The walk back was in a different world. Will felt something with her. A connection. Worse, he felt a connection with all of the girls. And not in a professional way. He was being corrupted by these girls, though it was his actions letting him be corrupted.


The raft journey turned out to be a little less, well, exciting than the previous day. The girls had their bikinis on, but Lisa had made sure they wore their shorts and tee shirts over them. Call it a woman’s intuition, but it’s more likely that she figured something was happening when the girls had come back from their afternoon of training with various portions of their anatomy hanging out this way and that and whispers and secrets between them.

Lisa did not intuit what happened after dark last night, though. She might have given Will something to remember, alright. And not in a good way.

The rafting for William wasn’t quite what he expected, either. First, Palila had acted like absolutely nothing had happened the next morning. And second, Lisa took over as guide for the girls’ raft, leaving Will to handle the support raft ... by himself.

That is until they hit the mid-point and it’s class V rapid. Will had negotiated it first with the supply raft and situated himself downstream in case anything happened with Lisa and the girls. Sure enough, they hit a hole at a bit too much of an angle and out went Tiare. She popped up to the surface almost immediately, but the raft was already too far away for her to swim to. They had practiced the rescue float (feet first, facing forward), but she was pummeled by the rough water, choking on some. Will saw her and positioned his raft for her to catch. As she collided with him, he dragged her onto the raft. Coughing and choking, she rolled over onto her back as he helped her.

“Are you alright?”

She had her eyes closed as she panted in gulps.

“Tiare, answer me!” he leaned closer to check her breathing.

She opened her eyes, “I need mouth-to-mouth, NOW!” and reached up, wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling them together, locking lips in a very wet kiss, open mouth, tongue darting.

Will lost his footing in the rocking raft, and the two ended up falling into the bottom of the raft, with him on top of her. She continued to kiss him and hug him even as he objected.

“Tiare! Stop it!” he whispered as he tried to see if Lisa and the others were watching.

He finally was able to pull free, mainly because she was tired from the exertion of the swim and rapids.

“You can’t do that! And you could have been hurt, if not by the rapids, by me!” he half-joked.

Drenched, her bikini-clad body was well visible through her wet clothes, nothing he hadn’t already seen, but actually more alluring and sexy. He had to scold her, but the entire episode was almost laughable. She pouted and coughed some more as Lisa and the other girls caught up to them.

“You guys’s ok? Tiare, did you like your little swim?” Lisa yelled over the noise of the rapids.

Luckily, they had been too far away to see what else had gone on once Will had hauled Tiare on board.

Tiare responded first, “Yes, I’m OK, just a little shaken and cold. Can I stay here and warm up?” she left out “warm up to Will.”

“Of course! We’ll be stopping soon anyway.” Lisa called back.

Will flustered, finally climbed back onto the back seat, and recovered his oars that had been swinging free. He also adjusted himself, reducing his tented pants. ‘THESE GIRLS!’ his mind regaining control over his body.


That evening, the girls seemed to be extremely helpful to Will. They would constantly ask if they could help him with this or that, making sure to wiggle their butts or demurely flutter and smile, giggling some hidden female merriment.

They really had fun with him as he showed them the ‘groover’; the portable outdoor potty. (You get a groove on your butt from sitting on it; since it was really just a converted ammo canister. It was a joke, as there was a toilet seat.)

They laughed with wide-eyes when they saw it only had bushes around it for cover and was totally open towards the river. He called it a ‘room with a view.’ Yeah, some view a passerby might get when one of these foxes was using it. To their astonishment, he also pointed out that the ‘groover’ was for number two only!

“Where are we supposed to pee?” was the immediate question.

“The river.”

They all looked at him.

“The solution to the pollution is dilution.”

He had to repeat it a few times and describe it before they accepted it, though giggles were the order of the day.

Tiare whispered innocently, “Will, can you show me where we should go... ?”

He looked stern at her.

“Downstream, I said!”

She just laughed.

He showed them how to put up their two-person tents, but it seemed like every one of them needed help ... likely on purpose, as they constantly snickered and stared at Will in his board shorts and no shirt. (He was letting his shirt dry after Tiare’s adventures got him soaked.)

Lisa rounded up the girls, and they worked on dinner while Will finished with the rafts and other equipment. Afterward, they sat around their small campfire, Will ended up with girls on either side of him; Tiare on one and Palila on the other. They snuggled against him as the night air grew colder. He talked about the history of the area and then what they would be doing the next day. The world seemed far away now, and their old lives a distant memory, even if only a week had passed so far.

Two of the girls turned in just after dark, after a quick trip to visit the river or groover. Even Lisa couldn’t stay awake, though she was a bit hesitant, leaving Tiare and Palila sitting there. Will poked at the fire, and Tiare stirred; she had fallen asleep against him.

“Come on, Tiare, you and Palila need to go to bed now. Early day tomorrow.”

He stood and helped Tiare up. She held onto his arm, hugging close. Palila stepped up onto her log seat and leaned into Will and kissed him on the cheek. He turned to look at her, supposedly stern, and she planted a kiss right on his lips.

“Silly girl,” He laughed. She smiled a sly little smile. She also noted that Will’s tent was well away from all the others. And Lisa was on the other side of their group. Tiare stayed clinging to Will’s arm.

“Ok, Tiare, you need to go, too.” He urged as Palila wandered off towards their tent.

“Please walk me ... Pleasesss!” Tiare’s eyes glinting cutely in the firelight.

He rolled his eyes and relented. ‘Not good,’ he whispered to himself as he walked Tiare to her and Palila’s tent. The front of the tent was open and lit by a little light. He then noticed that Palila was changing.

Lying on her back, she was pulling off her shorts and putting on her shorty PJs. She had no underwear on. He saw her dark fuzzy mons, bare flat tummy and belly button, her shirt unbuttoned, breasts peeking. An incredibly sexy sight to his eyes. He unconsciously squeezed Tiare’s hand as he watched the spectacle.

Palila didn’t see Will staring, or more likely, was just letting him watch. As she pulled up her PJ bottoms, lifting her butt up and down, the motion of her mons mimicking sex, he felt himself stir. Her hands slid across her lower belly as she buttoned her PJs. Then Palila sat up and slowly buttoned her top, turning sideways as Tiare started to climb in. The side view of her breasts lit in the light kept Will standing there frozen, a dozen feet away.

It was only when Tiare started pulling off her own shorts and panties, revealing the dark fuzziness of her mons, too, did Will snap out of it, realizing his voyeurism, turned and hurried off.

“Goodnight, Will,” Palila called out.

Will flustered, replied back, “Good ... Goodnight”.


Mele and Kalena slept for a few hours but woke deep in the night.

“You awake?” Mele asked her sister.

“Yes.” Answered Kalena.

“I need to visit ... the river.”

“I’ll go with you.”

The two girls went barefoot and hand-in-hand down to the river below their camp. In the dark, with no light except the partial moon, the sky clear and full of stars, they were surprised they could see well enough to pick their way down the short trail.

“I can even see my shadow!” exclaimed Kalena, whispering to Mele, in the glow of the moonlight.

At the river, they looked at each other, realizing the water looked spooky and harder to do this at night. Mele was first with a solution; she dropped her PJ bottoms, stepping out of them. She had no underwear on, so now was just bare-bottomed. Kalena giggled and followed Mele’s lead. Both now naked from the waist down outside in the middle of the forests and mountains of Idaho. They held hands balancing their bare feet on rocks at the edge of the river, squatted and peed into the flowing water under them.

“Uh, how do we wipe?” Kalena said, questioning as she stood up, afraid she was going to fall into the river.

Mele had already decided that one; just a handful of river water and good old fingers.

“Come here,” Mele whispered as she gathered up another handful of water.

Kalena couldn’t see precisely what Mele was doing... “COLD!!” she exclaimed as she felt Mele’s wet hand splash water between her legs and rub her.

“Now, I’m all wet!” Kalena giggled under the touch.

“No problem,” and Mele took Kalena’s hand, and they started back up the trail, doing little laughs and prances, feeling the sand under their bare toes and the cool night air on their bare butts. Mele stopped, giggled a little, and unbuttoned her top. Kalena followed. The two girls were now completely naked in the outdoors. They tiptoed barefoot along the beach, holding hands, doing little twirls, laughing at the freedom of being nude outside in the chilly night. They continued their illicit wood nymph dance.


Over on the other side of the camp, Will woke groggily to a noise. In the near pitch dark of the tent, he felt someone crawling up onto him.

“Lisa?” he whispered, still half asleep. A fingertip touched his lips to quiet him.

He had been dreaming of young maidens dancing naked around him as he spun dizzily in a circle. Their hands reaching towards him, laughing and teasing.

He had thrown his sleeping bag open earlier in the night, letting his body cool.

He felt lips touch his; familiar, but strange, different. He felt her pulling down his boxers, freeing his rod, still hardened from the earlier dream. Her body slid up his, naked, soft, warm, unusual, not the right size, not the right feel. His stiff member touched something heated, moist. Her hips rocked, he felt himself sliding in her pussy slit. Different, smaller. Pre-cum mixed with her moisture.

She moved swiftly, smoothly rubbing herself on his stiffness. She felt him touch her entrance. She pushed. He slid into her. Tight! Hot! She moaned and called his name. His eyes opened wide. Not Lisa! Palila was on top of him! She was fucking him.

“Palila! No ... Oh...” he moaned. She felt so good.

His penis was wrapped in her tight, warm moist glove. Sliding in and out to her pelvic motions. She was humping him, and he couldn’t resist. He wanted her heated, sexy body. His arms went to her breasts, firm, perfectly round, nipples hard. He tried to kiss her, but she was too short, he could only kiss the top of her head and smell her scent in her hair. He felt himself build. He needed her. His hips moved to her rhythm.


Outside William’s tent, Palila removed her pajamas. Naked in the cold air just made her want him more. She wanted to make love to him. She was going to make love to him. She climbed into his tent. In the deep darkness, she used her hands to find him. He was nearly uncovered, out of his sleeping bag. She felt her way up to him, his warmth adding to her heat. He stirred and whispered a name, not hers, Lisa’s. She smiled to herself and put her finger on his lips to quiet him. She moved back down to his hips and pulled on his boxers. He lifted slightly, helping her as she pulled them down. She felt his dick stand stiff. Another smile. She already knew its size, big but not too big for her. She licked her hand to add to her own moisture. Sliding up onto him, he moaned as her weight was added to his body. She felt his manhood touch between her legs. Her heart skipped, and she panted a breath. She wanted him NOW!

Before he could clear his head from sleep, she positioned his penis to enter her, and she sat down onto him, feeling him fill her. She stifled a moan and her eyes closed to the intimacy. He was inside her. Her desire grew as her world shrank to just the emotion of being connected to him. She heard his voice call her name as she began to rock on him, riding him, making love to him, having sex. She felt his hands on her breasts. He was accepting her, wanting her. She smiled as her mind lost focus. She felt herself building. She wanted to come, needed to come. She wanted him to cum inside her.


“Palila!” he moaned. His mind told him this was wrong, very wrong; he was fucking an underage teen, his ward, his responsibility. But his body wouldn’t let him relinquish. He needed her badly. He had to come inside her. Her body rocked with increasing intensity. His engorged penis repeatedly rubbed by her stretched vagina. Tight! Hot! Almost painful in his pleasure. Sex. He needed cum and hoped she came with him. Feeling her frenzy of passion as she fucked him.

“Oh! oh!” She whimpered little moans as her climax hit her. She lost the rhythm, and her body quivered all over, achingly. He felt her orgasm hit her, her pelvic muscles contracting tight around his overheated member. He exploded!

“Ugh! Ah! Baby!” as his balls forced a surge of cum into her cervix. She felt him repeatedly spurting, filling her with his sperm and increasing her own orgasmic glow and desire.

“I love you, Will,” she said it. She did. Not just for lust, well love as much as any 17-year-old girl could. Their bodies still connected, they calmed in their afterglow. He wondered if he loved her, too, but knew it was not right, no matter. The embarrassment of his behavior returned.

“Palila, no, this is all wrong. We shouldn’t have...”

“Sush, Will. It’s ok. I know. Don’t worry.” She knew all this already and wouldn’t act like some silly girl fawning over her heartthrob.

But, even as she was climbing off his now shrunken and sticky member, she had another plan; her sister, Tiare, had never been with a boy ... a man. She was still a virgin, and Palila wanted Will to be her first, not some high school kid that hits her up in the back of his car.

“Will, thank you. You have helped me so much in just these few days.”

She crawled off him and scampered off in the dark, still naked. Will got up, now wide awake and mind spinning. He wandered down towards the river to take a leak and wash off.


Ahead of him in the dark, he heard a noise; laughs, movements. As he got closer, suddenly two girls, Kalena and Mele, totally naked from what he could tell, popped out, dancing and skipping arm-in-arm.

“Ahem,” he whispered, faking clearing his throat, not wanting to scare them.

The two girls froze. They could finally make out a figure.

“Will?” Mele whispered.

“Ah, yes. Uh, what are you doing?”

The two giggled.

In the dark, only their silhouettes were visible. But they saw Will put his hands over his crotch as if to hide himself. They realized that all three of them were completely naked. Will had left his boxers off thinking that he didn’t want to get them sticky and well, her smell on them. So he was going to the river to wash.

William tried to act stern, ignoring their predicament, “Ah, I think you two need to go back to your tent. It could be dangerous out here. You could trip over something...”

And with that, Mele took one step forward, not seeing a rock in front of her, and fell right over it with a crash!

“OW!” She called.

“Hush!” Kalena whispered as both she and Will came to her aid.

“My foot!” Mele whimpered.

“I can’t see it in the dark, but we need to check it and make sure it’s not bleeding.”

Will on one side and Kalena on the other, all three still naked, helped Mele towards his tent as she hopped on one foot.

“Our clothes!” Kalena said.

“Go back and get them. But BE CAREFUL!” Will whispered.

He and Mele continued hobbling, her arm around his waist and his around hers.

“This isn’t going to work. Here, you are so small, climb onto my back.”

She giggled in her pain as he bent down, and she climbed up. Her arms went around his shoulders and her legs around his waist. His arms held her thighs against his waist. He thinks to himself, ‘Shit, now I’m piggybacking a naked teen just after screwing her cousin ... while I’m swinging free in the breeze.’

Back at his tent, he sets her down and pulls his boxers over his crusty and slightly hardened penis.

“I have to go find your sister to be sure she can make her way back here.”

After several minutes, he locates Kalena, who’s now dressed in her PJs again and leads her back by the hand to his tent. When he gets there, he finds Mele has crawled into his sleeping bag and has already fallen asleep.

“Mele, honey. You can’t sleep here. And I need to see your foot.”

She wiggles and sticks her hurt foot out of the bag. Examining it in the light, he sees it’s not cut, just stubbed toes. Nothing needing medical attention.

“You’ll live. But, we need to get you back to your tent. Does it still hurt?” as he holds her foot and wiggles each toe.

She giggled and snickered, “Tickles!” she says sleepily.

She finally crawls out from inside the bag, only for him to realize she is still fully naked, now well illuminated in his headlamp, her pussy lips, folded into a perfectly even slit and her brownish fur mons completely visible. He averts his eyes, too late to forget that view. If she shaved, she would look like a little girl, no loose skin or clit showing, just two even folds into her trench. He takes her pajamas from Kalena, who is just standing outside, not able to see in, and hands them to Mele, who slowly pulls them on, making Will have to adjust his manhood yet again. ‘Shit!’

He relents to her begging and gives her a piggyback ride with Kalena following behind back to their tent.

“Now you two stay put! No more wandering around!” he whispers as he lays a sleepy Mele down into her tent. Before he stands, Kalena wraps her arms around him and kisses him on the lips.

“Thank you, Will. We will be good. Very good.” She whispers sleepily to him, releasing him and crawling into her sleeping bag as her sister quietly snores.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.