Mrs Swanson - Cover

Mrs Swanson

Copyright© 2019 by mattwatt

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A tour de force that I've been working on for a while. Shows a raft of difficulties but also strength and love shining through. Enjoy

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Rough  

There was one other strange incident that cemented the relationship between Kristen and Jennie.

Anticipating going out to lunch, she was dressed in slacks, a white tee kind of shirt, and a blazer. As she went along the trail, the only people that she saw were three youngish guys that we coming her way and laughing with one another. They seemed to stop their chat, when they saw her approaching.

She thought nothing of it, and waved to them as she got abreast of them and was passing. That’s when it happened.

One of them, once she’d just gone by, reached out and grabbed the collar of her blazer, stopping her suddenly. She let out a kind of noise of surprise. But another of them was at her front immediately.

She only stared, as he produced a huge, wicked looking knife and simply slit through the material of her tee shirt. The blazer was long gone by then.

“Whaaaaa...” was all she managed before the knife was pushed against her nose and it quieted her.

“Shut it!” the knife wielder said. She only shook her head ‘yes’ and was quiet.

They led her off of the trail and took her to a kind of glade nearby, never letting go of her at all. The one who’d taken her blazer set it aside there and the three of them surrounded her again.

Her tee was hanging open, showing her pink lace bra, which allowed them to see her nipples clearly.

“What ... are you going to do?” she asked with a shaky voice.

“Anything, everything,” the knife wielder said and the other two laughed.

Then two things happened at the same time. The knife wielder simply snipped her shoulder bra straps and cut through the front of the bra, letting it fall to the ground.

“Nice tits, lady!” one of them said.

She was in such a state by then that she actually mumbled a ‘thank you’ but they weren’t finished.

She felt immediately the one behind her grabbing the gathered waist band of her slacks and then the slacks were simply pulled down and she was marched out of her pants.

“Nice!” was the comment of one of them. Kristen was simply scared by then, and only waiting.

They had her wearing only a pair of pink panties by then; their hands were everywhere: on her ass, between her ass cheeks, pushing through the material of her panties, pulling and pinching her nipples, one even ran his fingers into her mouth, forcing it open.

“Fucking panties!” came the voice of one of them and the panties were cut off of her.

Kristen was naked now with them, off of the trail and hidden from sight. They then forced her to her knees, getting her on her hands and knees.

They each had their cocks out and were standing in front of Kristen, demanding immediate cock sucking.

Kristen knew that she had to, if for no other reason than to keep them quiet, calm them a bit.

It was then that there was a new uproar. It took all of them, the three guys and Kristen by surprise. It was Jennie stomping through the grass and coming into the small glade where they had Kristen.

“What the fuck is this?” Jennie demanded.

The three guys were silent. Jennie turned to Kristen, who was just then getting up off of her hands and knees.

“Hi, love,” Jennie said.

“Hi, sweetie!” Kristen said with obvious relief.

Then Jennie went to the largest of the three. She had a huge knife in her hand and without a word, she stuck the blade up his nose.

“Whaaaaaa?” was all that he managed.

Jennie was steaming. “She’s mine, my girlfriend, my love and you three creeps are trying to fuck around with her!” She fairly shouted.

They stood and didn’t make a sound.

The one with the knife up his nose was not moving at all. One of the other snickered a bit. In a second Jennie turned to him and stabbed her knife through his ear lobe. There was blood everywhere.

“Ohhhhhh,” was all that he managed.

“You take your pants down, now, you fucking creep,” Jennie hollered at him. He did it and stood, his cock flaccid and shrinking.

Jennie hauled his cock and balls into her hand and put the knife blade under them. He got a sick look on his face.

“Know this,” Jennie said, “If you ever bother this woman again, ever, ever! I will come for you and cut your cock off and no one on God’s green earth will keep me from doing it! Do you understand or do I need to cut something?”

“Understand,” they all agreed, truly frightened now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.